Unexpected partner : Parasyt...

By wissam_wisso

Since Izumi Shinchi got effected by a parasyte on his right hand , every thing has changed in his life with f... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

167 7 5
By wissam_wisso

Shinichi POV :

I was on my way to school , looking around me in case that parasite appears again I went to the lockers then I saw Yuuko and Nezuko standing.

"Ohayo Yuuko, Nezuko,I hope you are doing good".

"Ah Shinichi Ohayo,  good how about you ". Said Yuuko smiling

then Nezuko said almost inaudible :"Ohayo.. "

She looks so beautiful today, I keep looking at her but she was looking down ...

"Ah Nezuko I was thinking if you have some time after school ...... you know for some basketball practicing like the last time ?....."

I was hopping she will accept ...

"Nani ? Basketball practicing ? Like the last time ?? what are you doing you two?".Yuuko was saying confused

Nezuko than looked at me for a long moments . She wasn't smiling , Her eyes narrowed and she looked straight at me without saying a word, as if she was thinking of something. This made me a little confused and tensed. She wasn't like this last time, and then she smiled lightly.

"Yeah, it would be my pleasure to train with you again ."

" huh what are you talking about ?
Did you practice basketball together? Oh shinichi I see that you become close to Nezuko ! And you Nezuko you didn't tell me about that !!! , what's happening between you two ?" Yuuko smirked .

"Ah no no Yuuko it's not like that ! Don't misunderstand us wrong ! It was a days ago and by chance we played together  that's all !!!"

I blushed feeling embarrassed. While Nezuko kept looking at me with the same expression .

"ah I see , I was just missing around you !, ok let's go to classroom or we will be late !." Said Yuuko

Time skipped....

It was now break time ,I was standing in the corridor looking out the window, until Murano came behind me trying to smack my back , I turned quickly ...

"Hey Shinichi,  you have got me !how are you? "

" hi Murano,I am good what about you ?"

"I fine too,uumm..... Shinichi kun... do you want to go outside after school, we can go to the park ? " she asked smiling .

"oh Murano sorry I can't , I have other plans to do "

"  Oh !It's fine , I wish we could go , maybe next time ,now I have to go, goodbye". She waived

Then I enter the classroom and I see Nezuko there ,again her head was on the table with closed eyes . What's the matter with her ?. Is she ok ?. Maybe it just a habit . I am waiting to practice with her , she is attractive ! Maybe I like her !. No I have to focus.

The last lesson ended , then I go outside and went towards the Sport hall , I change my clothes and wait for Nezuko .

After moments she came , with a ball in her hand " So what do you want to practice first ?".

" Hi Nezuko, what about you have the ball and I try to surround you and try to take it ?".

" Alright let's go "

Soon we start ...

No One POV :

Yuuko, satomi and Akiho were together talking then Akiho said :

"Murano,I thought you said that you are going to go with Izumi kun to the park ? "

Murano said:"Ah no we didn't, he has somethings to do , maybe next time " .

"That's right ....because he is practicing basketball with Nezuko right now that's why " .Said Yuuko .

" Nani !! What are you talking about Yuuko ??"Both Akiho and Murano yelled surprised.

"like I am telling you , in the morning Shinichi asked Nezuko if she could practice with him and she accepted, not only that , it's not the first time , I think they are  getting more closer! Even if shinichi deny it".

Murano pouted and felt jealous hearing that ,

Akiho said :" what , that's impossible , let's go the Sport hall to see ! ".

The three of them went there ...

Once  they entered they found Nezuko and Shinichi playing , Shinichi was trying to take the ball from her ,while she was hitting it on the ground and passing it from hand to hand then he jump into her but He falls

"Nezuko you are really ingenious dribbling ! This is the third time and I can't take it from you !. ".

" it's not that hard , you need to focus before jumping , plus you need to be more faster" She said softly .

The three of them keep watching the movements of the two ! Murano  frowned...., she didn't like that at all , then she leave quickly the hall then Akiho and Yuuko follow her .

" I told you guys I didn't like Her when she came here ! Now she made Murano sad , Yuuko it's your fault !"

"huh what ? What did I did ? It's not my fault ! I just get to know her and be her friend that's all ! "

" no . It was you from the beginning , if you didn't ...... " she was cut off by Murano .

" Akiho stop , don't blame anyone ! Plus it's a misunderstanding . They are only practicing nothing more ".

" no Murano , they will become closer then what about your crush ?".

"Akiho stop being annoying . Murano it's alright come on let's go home .". Then they left.....

Nezuko POV :

When that parasite asked me about training with him , I wasn't sure about it , but I had an idea of study him more and to see his reactions.

we were now playing . I was hard on him this time. We were running then when he tried to take the ball I intentionally hit him with my elbow in the face, then he fell to the ground ,

I did that in a purpose ,because when you beat a parasite they will  morphed and kill you ....

But he didn't do that ....

He was in pain ! Covering his face ! Wait is he going to stay like that ? Without doing anything ?, isn't he going to hurt me back ? My eyes wide and I was just standing looking at him . Why ? Is he in real pain ? .

Then I knelt down to his level asking with a caring tune :" um  ! Are you ok ? I am sorry about that I didn't mean it ! "

he got up :" ugh , no it's alright I will be fine don't worry , but it was a hard one ! ". He was smiling

You must be kidding me ! ....

"I am really sorry if I cause you pain". I said again still confused .

" like I told you don't worry , I am fine ok , those accidents happened a lot , let's rest .".

Shinichi POV :

After I got hit accidentally by Nezuko , we were sitting down , she was looking at me not saying a word , looking deep into my eyes ! I blushed quickly and I didn't know what to say.

"ugh Nezuko so what do you think about me ?". I said suddenly

.She looked confused then I correct my self :" I mean about my practice today ? "

"you are ... strong .... ... but you don't act fast that's your problem , you have to act faster then the opponent .... or you will lose many opportunities".

I smiled a bit :" yeah ... you are right ... you are really faster then me , yet you are also strong , you know you are a cute , I never thought you are skilled . Not only in basketball .... but with ... fights as well... it's something good you know !"

" I had too, I used to meet a lot of Bullies and harassers .... so I have to get rid of them . They are hurting people around . So don't you think it's a good idea to just finished them ?". She sad calmly ..... yet I feel like more threatening in her tune , what's wrong with her ! She can be scary sometimes. !

I said nervously :" ahh yeah you are right , they need to be stoped . For me I don't like hurting them so much , I just try not to be around them .... but for you , I can see that you hurt them so much so they won't do it again. ".

" you are right, ". She smiled then .

" well it's time to leave you know , thank you so much for enjoying with me ! I really like practicing .... with you ....and thank you for your advices I will try to be more faster !."

" it's my pleasure , plus I am sorry again about your face !. I hope it's not hurting you ." She looked down.

" nah it's alright it's nothing you know . I hope we practice next time ok !. Goodbye see you tomorrow !". Then she waived and left .

After that I went home .... thinking about her , she is not like other girls , she is different , sometimes she become scary even if she smiled . What a mysterious girl.

To be continued ...

Hey guys again , I hope you like this chapter as well .
My friend says that I write a lot of details that made the chapters longer ? It is ok for you ? Because I like details it make it more real ! What do you think ?? I hope it's not boring ...

All love to shinichi 😘💖

See you next chapter ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 23.6K 79
From the first encounter he considers you as his princess. However you start to grow feelings towards him because of the way he acts towards you all...
212K 2.6K 101
So...you as a reader Y/n are in the world of demon slayer and put in different stories in this book. 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸? -𝕽𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖕�...
320K 10.9K 49
"All I wanted was to receive the same amount of love and affection I gave...but all I got was pain and betrayal." A new student in Itachiyama Institu...
34.3K 956 66
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 N°...