TOXIN ▌ THE BOYS / SOLD...

By strxapose

TOXIN ▬▬ HOW ABOUT NOT BEING A SUPE More

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
TOXIN
VOL. ONE ─── CHILDHOOD
#01. the children
#02. superpowers
#03. crowns and fairy tales
#04. group II
#05. compound n
#06. the moment everything change
VOL. TWO ─── TEEN YEARS
#07. the girls
#08. our first kiss
#09. the escapists
#10. the town
#11. fourth of july
#12. compound v
VOL. THREE ─── FAMILY DOESN'T END WITH BLOOD
confidential files
#13. benjamin
#14. fuck them
#16. army women
VOL. FOUR ─── SEVEN NATION ARMY
#17. poison rose
war files
#18. private barnes
#19. steve fort
#20. the superheroine
#21. she is coming
#21. battlefield
#23. war or just me
VOLUMEN CINCO ─── EV'RY DAY OF MY LIFE
#24. rose Harrington
#25. the end
26. if I say yes
#27. first date
28. the one where rosie falls in love
:) supernatural fans

#15. father and son

2.2K 70 27
By strxapose

❘❙❚ ISSUE #15 ░░░░ VOL. 3

❛ FATHER AND SON ❜ ┆🌹

⁘⁙💥⛠ BUY ISSUE #15 FOR $1.00 HERE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                    That night had been the best night of his entire life. Not only had he been given a name to the son of a bitch who had left him on a military base as a snotty brat, but also given a face he would beat up very deservedly, and, the best of all that night: he'd had sex for the first time with Rosie and let him sleep in her bed. They were going to be together till sunrise. Ben couldn't imagine a better ending.

The sex was better than expected and was excited to do it again. Rosie was beautiful, she was as sweet in words as she was in body, she seemed the most delicate thing, like one of her flowers. Dear God, he was afraid to break her even knowing she had almost the same features as his, it would take more than a squeeze of the hips to break her, but he would never do it. He liked the idea that Captain Wilson professed with his own wife. Ben heard her name so often because, according to Wilson, once you found your best friend, you would find the love of your life. Rosie was his only friend, really, the only one, so he had already found the love of his life. He loved absolutely everything about her, everything about her was the focus of his obsession: he loved kissing her and her beauty, he loved that the soldiers looked at her sideways and more than one confessed they had masturbated thinking about her, ha! He was the only one who knew how she felt and no one else would do it. First, he would kill them and second, they should try it, he would die laughing to see how Rosie's venom killed them.

He had Rosie sleeping in front of him, so peaceful, her hair disheveled and her nose slightly puckered. The clock read six o'clock, time to get up. He kissed her, first her lips and then the forehead, kissed her lips again and woke her up. She made a little moan and when she opened her eyes she was startled.

"I forgot you slept here," she said softly, sleepily. "Good morning," she stretched out on the bed and closed her eyes again.

Ben smiled, he thought it was the cutest thing, shit, he hated that it made him feel stupid, like a rookie just learning what it meant to belong to the army. He took advantage of her neck coming into view to kiss her there, she flinched and her cheeks immediately took on the color red. Yes, she loved him, loved him too much.

"Ben, how are you today?"

At first he felt uncomfortable with the question, especially since her tone sounded like one of concern and he didn't like it at all that she thought he was affected because his father was Colonel Fort and his mother was dead, and not only that, there was a whole other family. He didn't mind in the least, but he wanted an explanation.

"Why do you ask?" He was more aggressive than he planned and she looked down.

"I just wanted to know, you were so angry yesterday."

Yes," he agreed between his teeth, "You're not angry?"

"No, I'm disappointed. I'd like to know why, although I imagine they must have been very well paid or they just didn't want me with them. It's fine, I don't think I would have had a better life, so why be ngry?

"Because they're sons of bitches."

"I don't think anything I can say or do will make them change their mind."

Maybe Rosie's point of view was more good than he could resist, he understood that she saw things in a soft, patient, compassionate way, she was a girl after all and she was so serene when she spoke that he envied how easily she had let out her emotions and that, overnight, she worked out a response, an action. Well... he had something planned too. His father was at the base, he would had a payback. Suddenly they heard the movement of soldiers advancing down the hallway with their boots clacking together, Ben started to laugh knowing they were coming for them because, probably, they had heard about what they did. He passed the laughter on to Rosie who's voice grew softer as she laughed and her eyes grew smaller as she flashed a huge grin.

"Soldier Boy! We know you're in there, come out now or we'll break it down."

Heavily he got out of bed and saw Rosie hurrying to find a dress and lock herself in the bathroom before the soldiers saw her in pajamas.

"What?" He said leaning back against the frame and folding his arms. They had sent three soldiers who were a huge force and their bodies barely fit through the doors, they were shielded. Why so much trouble? Were they terrified of what he might do? Ha!

"Captain Wilson wants you in his office immediately."

"Do i have time to put my uniform?" he was still in pajamas.

"No, go right away."

"Well," he replied, swallowing his irony, reminding himself that he was still a soldier. "I'll go now."

Of their adventure the one thing he would have preferred to avoid was a scolding from one of the most respectable captains who in the Great War became the heroic soldiers by rescuing an entire division. A performance that earned them medals and the title of captains. Before entering he knocked on the door, heard a forward and psyched himself up to justify his actions. Captain Wilson was waiting for him standing next to the American flag, the only one in the office, with his arms behind his back and a serious look on his face, he did not perceive him as angry or disappointed, he was just standing there.

"Soldier Boy," he said firmly, "please take a seat," he indicated with a wave of his hand. Ben took the orders. "Your behavior yesterday was very questionable and not expected of the future promise. Walking around the military base when you know you can't, threatening other soldiers and breaking into General Smith's office. You're a good soldier, behave like one."

"I just wanted to know about my family," he answered without being too smart and kept his composure. "I know I disobeyed orders, but that won't hurt my duty as a soldier. It's a private life thing, I never knew anything about my parents, I didn't even have a last name, I wanted to know."

"I understand your situation and motives, personally I was not aware of your family complication, but I have not called you to talk about it. I want to talk about your behavior. You are a soldier, one of the best, your superhuman strength is very useful, you will kill the enemy. You will give us the victory. Those are my hopes for you and I have tried to train you, to teach you battle values. What do you think happens when you give a gift like yours to an idiot? To someone with bad intentions? Ben, if you're not a good man, you'll never be the best soldier. Do you understand? The force will help you, but you can't do it alone. You need a team, fellow soldiers, intelligence, and then you'll get your reward, I don't mean to treat you like an adult, you're barely seventeen, you're going through adolescence, we've all been in love with a girl and I know you and Miss Harrington are together. I don't want to get into your relationship, just point out that the two of you live a very different life, you are not normal teenagers and we cannot allow your mission to be changed by improper acts at such a young age. You are not married, you are not of age and if an accident happens, your life can change drastically. do you understand Ben? I need you to be focused on the mission, no distractions. You are not showing me respect to the job, you ran away and now you are entering offices without permission.

"I am doing well in the field, I have not missed any training and I have read all the books I was ordered to read. If you were in my place you would understand better, I don't know anything besides this base and before I was injected with Compound V they were going to throw me away, I wanted to get out for a few days and see what the world is like, I have only been told words, stories, I always planned to come back, I wasn't going to run away forever Captain Wilson" he took some time. "I have no distractions, I allow nothing to stop me from doing my mission, Rosie is not a distraction, if there is an inconvenience because we are not married, I have no problem marrying her now.

"That is out of bounds, no one will get married here and you will have to be careful with what you do with her or she will be sent to the chemical centers. It is a warning soldier, I don't want you to be distracted. Is that understood?"

"Yes," he agreed.

"You can go."

When he left the office he was even angrier than yesterday. He didn't like being scolded, let alone having his abilities and word doubted. If he said nothing would distract him from his mission it was a promise he would take to his grave. He was warned of how poisonous women could be to men, the distractions to the heart and mind that had caused more than one cowardly suicide and he had seen several cryings over betrayals, Ben would not allow his emotions to cloud his vision that was as clear as water, just as he would do before even began to eat breakfast. He went straight to his room and did his routine: showered, put on his training uniform and finished breakfast in two minutes. He would go find his father right away. They saw him again walking the military base, going through the corridors as if he were a strong wind, a torrential downpour that would wipe out anyone who could get in the way. He searched for him for an hour and minutes, until he found him heading for the exit. Ben knew he was around, surely he had been warned about what had happened. Not even for that he would talk to him.

His father stopped before crossing the exit, the men who accompanied him always took a step forward when they saw the determination with which Ben moved forward, ready to give a punch. The relationship they had cultivated for years no longer seemed good, it was the worst, he hated it. Ben planted himself in front, numb fingers delaying the impending punch. He didn't flinch, as he always did, the colonel posed with his arms at his sides, a straight back and the shadow cast by his cap kept Benfrom looking him in the eye. What difference did it make? They were heartless anyway.

"Son," was what he said, Ben was furious, he was holding back for the sake of his military career. "Is that what you want? You've been looking for me"

"No, I don't care, I just want to know how much you got paid" Shit, he was hurting, much more than he wanted to admit. What a needy fucking asshole! He was disgusted with himself, maybe he shouldn't have done anything and stay like before, no last name, he'd make one up; but there he was, with his head held high in front of his father.

"I didn't accept a penny."

He swallowed saliva and concentrated the emotional pain in the rage he felt. His lip trembled slightly and felt the burning in his eyes. Perfect, he was a pussy. What a fucking idiot! Ben scratched his neck and before his emotions were evident, he nodded making a ironic smile.

"So it wasn't about money?"

"Oh, yes it was" From his father there was no emotion, nothing, between him and a wall there was no difference. "Your mother sold you without my knowledge, she was offered a million dollars to inject her newborn son with a compound that would give him glory when he grew up."

It was his mother, it was her fault. Knowing his father didn't plan it made him relax his fist, it was a better explanation, if he compared it to his girlfriend's, at least he had someone to ask. Money, of course it would be for money. But letting him grow up on a base and not in a nice house, why, did she not care? Ben wish could ask her... he was sorry she was dead.

"Did I have to be raised by doctors?"

"What do you think?" he said and made him feel like an idiot, of course he had to. "Your mother died a few days after you were born, she had an accident, what I supposed to do with an experiment?"

Of course... it was just an experiment, a lab rat.

"Yeah, I get it," he said sarcastically, "I had shit in my body that I didn't ask for, I wasn't your son anymore. A fucking compound made that much difference between me and the other son you have?"

"No" Fucking bastard and his cryptic answers. That had been the only time he'd seen lose his rudeness, for just a second Ben saw a sad grimace form on his mouth. "You alone made the difference by using the strength you have to dishonor the memory of many soldiers."

Colonel Fort crossed the door abandoning Ben among the gray and dull corridors, a lonely young man who kept in his fist a colossal force that was used against one of the walls accompanied by the howl of a war cry. He spat out the painful emotions and allowed fury to rule. He went to the training ground, the first to arrive, before all the soldiers. Ben was eager to kick the asses of several, only then he would forget about his father. Old fuck! What dishonor was he talking about? He was a good soldier, Captain Wilson had told him so, it had to be true, didn't it? His girlfriend thought so and she wasn't lying, she was so good to him. Ben looked for her and didn't see her sitting in the distance, oh, right! She was in Professor Downey's classes, shit!

"Soldiers" Captain Rogers' whistle snapped him out of his mind. He was about to start training, a whole afternoon focusing on what he love, he'd throw a few punches. "Come on, run, ladies!"

He showered with ice water, wiping the dirt from his body and traces of blood from his knuckles. Captain Rogers reprimanded him several times for overdoing his strength, he broke the nose of a soldier who had been wanting for days. He was forbidden to break bones, noses or wounds that required stitches, he understood the reason, but that day he could not control the fury he felt. The black-haired girl, Robin if he remembered correctly, left the tray on the night table and left without saying anything or looking at him. Ben slung his pajamas over his shoulder, put his toothbrush in his pocket and picked up the tray to go to Rosie's room.

"Hi," he greeted her as soon as he walked in, they hadn't seen each other all day, he missed her and needed to. She responded with a small smile. She was sitting, fiddling with her fork, not looking excited that he had arrived, nor did she try to kiss him. "Today was a very hard day, I was looking forward to having dinner with you," she nodded gutturally. She was quieter than usual. He cut a piece of steak, savoring it, trying to figure out what was wrong, he got tired, so he demanded answers. "What's the matter? You're acting weird."

Rosie didn't take a bite, she put her fork aside.

"I don't think we should have done what we did." She didn't look him in the eye, or at anything but her hand, which had the big thumb of one hand pressed into the center of the palm of the other.

"All of last night?" She nodded, "Why, we deserve to know about our stupid parents and we're a couple."

"I know and you're right, but we should have kept it between us, hidden our tracks, the whole base says rumors," Her voice was getting so low that it was hard to understand her words. "I didn't know God didn't like it, I thought there was no problem."

"Hold on a minute" His day was already a complete shitty one to have problems with Rosie as well. He lost his appetite, "What are you suggesting, you don't want to do it anymore? Look... if it's the marriage thing, I'll find a way to get us married and if you get pregnant, it doesn't matter, most soldiers have wives at home with kids."

"It's not that," Rosie pressed her thumb against her skin very hard and, a few seconds later, he saw her as she always was: serene, calm, her features relaxed in the utmost peace. "I'm not getting married on a horrible military base and I'm not getting pregnant and having a child here. I've been told my fertility is very low thanks to all the shit in my body, but that's not it.... Ben, I'm leaving the base."

"What?" He blurted out remembering what Captain Wilson told him. Shit, no! "What do you mean, you're leaving?"

"Now I understand, I know what my mission with the country is, I have been very selfish wanting to escape when I have a special gift. I will go to work with chemists, botanists and farmers, they will take me to work on toxins, to start a plan to provide food for the entire American army, I will fertilize lands and provide boxes of fruits and vegetables. I will look for ways to optimize my power, and they have promised to give me a cabin all to myself, I will be in a better place. I no longer have anything to do between doctors and the military."

"No!" he refused, he didn't want to lose her. "You're my girlfriend, you have to be close to me. Where is this base?" Thinking about it, if it wouldn't be built next to the military base he wasn't interested at all.

"I don't know where, they said it was near New York and that I would have the opportunity to get to know a big city, it sounds nice."

"You already accepted?"

"Yes," she murmured.

Ben was sick. His father had told him he sucked as a soldier, that he didn't deserve the title, he'd been scolded all afternoon for using too much strength, and now his damn girlfriend was telling him she' d be going away. That was good! He'd had the worst day after the best night. He wasn't going to let it happen, his girlfriend wasn't going anywhere. He'd threaten whoever he had to threaten, why couldn't she work on the toxins in the labs below, and from here she could make the food plan! Let the others approach, if she wanted a fucking cabin let her make one, they were between mountains and the forest a few yards away. God, he didn't want her to go, he needed her.

"No, you're not going anywhere, fucking anywhere, I'll talk to whoever I need to talk to and get you everything they promised and you'll stay with me here."

"Ben," Rosie got up and took his hand... what he needed, she calmed him down. "I don't want to be away from you, you have to know that."

"They're not going to separate us, I'll get you what you want, I promise. I'll take you to New York, we'll go together, isn't that what you want?" She nodded and kissed him. "See? We have to be together. Say you love me, I love you."

"Yes, I love you."

He grabbed her cheeks and kissed her. She put her arms around his neck and moved her lips in sync with the fast rhythm of his heartbeat, and the dancing of his hands against her small waist. He found in her gaze the hesitation someone had put on him, he imagined they gave Rosie a similar speech

"Rosie, we're going to get married someday, it doesn't matter if we do it now or when we're married, it doesn't make any difference but a ring and papers. We deserve it after all we suffered when we were kids, remember, the first injections? Yesterday you said fuck them, respect your words" he gave her a series of kisses to convince her. " Rosie, yesterday you told me you liked it, don't you want to do it again?"

"You think I'm a little whore?"

Ben stepped back to look at her in disbelief, completely dumbfounded.

"No!" he denied, aghast. "Who does?"

"Those are the rumors, they say I'm your whore."

"You're not that, you're my girlfriend, I love you, okay? Let me show you."

Rosie tugged him by the hand and led him to bed, finally getting Ben's day to end well.

💬!▬ author's note

first of all, i want everyone roleplaying that you buy the issue by leaving a money emoji above. second, ben's logic is getting worse and worse xd.

i felt sorry for ben and his father, i'm trying to get the series stuff . Ah! i'm excited to get to the current events. I leave you hype with the names of the next volumes.

vol 4: seven nation army
vol 5: at what cost?
vol 6: a sunday kind of love

i think the next one will be the last chapter of this vol, what do you expect to happen? I'm spamming again my Dean Winchester's fic, they are great, one finished and the other one in process, tomorrow I'll update. 

vote and comment, xoxoxo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 763 8
❝ you are practically a female homelander! ❞ ❪ Homelander x Supergirl!Oc ❫
4.1K 111 24
❝ you don't wanna die with a guy like me ❞
18.6K 327 25
In a world where Supes are more like celebrities rather than being actual supers and teeming with corruption. Fate changes one man's life forever by...
312K 12.2K 53
In which superheroes aren't so good but she tries to be. [THE BOYS S1-3??] [homelander x oc] [endgame! soldier boy x oc]