Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Kiss and Make up?

404 22 2
By sihle0071

Amukelani's POV

I get to his workplace and his receptionist takes me to his office. "So how does it feel living my life?" she asks. "What life is that?" I ask. "You two being together." "Ntswaki we are not together so get that out of your thick skull." "My name is not Ntswaki." "Ok ke Dikeledi we not together." She rolls her eyes.

I wonder what happened to that other receptionist cause i kind of miss her. We get inside his office and he smiles when he sees me. "Do you need anything else?" she asks. "No you can go." he says. She nods and leaves.

"If it isn't my favourite person in the whole world." I say. "Open the chair for yourself your arms are not dislocated." he says. "Okay fine. I sit down. "Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.)  "Nami ngiyaphila. Why was Dikeledi thinking that you and i are together?" (I'm good too.)

"Who is Dikeledi?" he asks. "Your receptionist." I answer. "She thought we were together?" "Yes and she was like how does it feel living my life?" He chuckles. "Wow." "Where is your other receptionist?" "She found a better job opportunity." "She shouldn't have cause now when I come here I'll be stuck with Ntswaki." "Her name has changed now?" I laugh.

"Why are you here today?" he asks. "Because i want to visit my acquaintance, Mr. Zulu." I say. "Since when have you visited thee Langelihle Zulu without wanting anything?" "Since today. I'm trying to change my parasitic ways." He laughs. "You know that saying: once a parasite always a parasite." "You just made that up." We chuckle.

"What do you want besides visting me." he says. "I was hired to become a private investigator." I said. "Who hired you?" "My friend." "What does he want?" "Who framed Khayelihle Khumalo?" "When does he need it?" "As soon as possible because we have to prove his innocence." He takes a sticky note and pen and writes it down.

"Anything else?" he asks. I open my bag and take out a bottle of scotch. "Now that's what I'm talking about." he says. "Yes. I feel like you have been working too hard and i haven't rewarded you yet so here it is." I say. "Thank you."

He takes the bottle and puts it away. "How has life been?" I ask. "Its been okay and yours." he says. "Fine nothing new." "Don't lie we see you getting some." "And how do you know that?" "The caption you wrote on insta clearly states that you will come back a taken woman." "Yeah yeah." "So are you taken?" "Do you think I'm taken?"

"Yes." he says. "Am I that visible?" I ask. "The glow is definitely visible." "Oh well I should use the product more often." We laugh. "Is he hot?" "I can't answer that question." "Is he a film maker?" "You have started now." "It's just a question." "His just a businessman that is not in the film making business." He laughs.

"We've got to be extra precautious this time cause i would hate for him to die at a young age." he says. "Wabora wena." I say. (You bore me.) "I am your favourite person in the world so there is no way I am boring you." I laugh. "No I'm being precautious." "That's good cause the next time you come back with a complaint like this I'm definitely watching the video."

"Didn't know you into pornography." I say. "And i didn't know you a porn star in the making." he says and we laugh. "That's a good one." We chuckle. "I think I'm going to enjoy making fun of you because of this situation." "I saw it the day of the event that this acquaintanceship is about to be a rollercoaster because of this issue."

"But I'm supposed to make fun of you so you don't repeat the same mistakes." he says. "Didn't know it was for educational purposes." I say. "Everything I do or say is for educational purposes." "Giving tracking devices is educational?" "Yes. So people can learn that their partners are psychotic people in the making." I laugh.

"I think I should set up a date where you continue making me laugh." I say. "Just tell me when and where." he says. "Sure. Let me get going. Lawyer duties are calling." "Bye Ms. Mngomezulu." "Bye Mr. Zulu." I stand up and leave.

I get inside my car and drive back to work. I check the time and its 11:45. I have a meeting at 12:30 with Sthembiso and I'm hungry so I decide to buy food before I get back to work.

I shuffle my playlist and the song Dangerous woman by Ariana Grande starts playing. I drive to Mc Donalds and buy a Mc Chicken and a Mc Flurry then drive back to work.

I get inside my office and i eat while working. After 30 minutes or so I hear a knock on the door and i tell the person to come in. Sthembiso comes in looking good but there is one problem, he is with his brothers. I think he did this intentionally but I have to suck it up and pretend like I'm okay knowing very well I'm dying inside.

We greet each other and they sit down. "Have you gotten more information out of Siyanda or do you still need more time?" I ask. "Give me more time then I'll bring it back." says Sthembiso. "You have to take the stand." "It's time." I nod. "And the prosecution is bringing in the victim's brother."

"What questions will you ask him?" asks Sbongakonke. "Questions about his childhood, his business and if he actually did it and the alibi so forth." I say. "After he takes the stand is the case almost over?" "It depends but then this court case cannot take anything longer than six months unless it was approved by the court," 

"Remember that we don't have a jury that can reach the verdict and that it's all up to the judge to find the defendant guilty or not guilty depending on the evidence that was brought to court through out the trial." I say. "Okay." says Sbongakonke.

"Have you received the questions from the prosecutor?" asks Sthembiso. "Not yet but I'll tell you when i have received them so we can start rehearsing." I say. "So right now as we are sitting what are the chances of winning this case?" "It's 60/40. If you bring the information sooner and i can prove to the court that Siyanda is framing you we can win."

"Do you have any clue of the person who might be after us and the Vilakazi's?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi. "No but then what i can tell you is the person likes operating behind closed curtains. You just need to figure out who likes doing such things when it comes to trying to take over or kill you and i think once you figure out who Siyanda's husband is then things will be much more easier." I say and he nods.

"Anything else?" asks Sthembiso. "No. Do you have any questions?" I ask. "No." "Okay then that will be it." They stand up and say their goodbyes and leave. I sigh. I'm so grateful they gone so I can finally breathe properly.

£

I get inside my house and go to my bedroom and change into pjamas. I take my speaker and connect my phone. The song We belong together by Mariah Carey starts playing. I sing along and start cooking. I make a simple chicken stir fry with rice and cabbage.

After cooking i dish up for myself and sit in the living room. I switch on the tv and watch investigation discovery. While eating I get a call from my brother, Aphiwe.

"The ugly child calls." I say. "We the same mos." he says. "Mnah I look like my mom and you look like your dad so we definitely ain't the same." He laughs. "Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.)"Nami ngiyaphila."  (I'm good too.)

"Wenzani." he asks. (What are you doing?) "Ngyadla wena." I say. (I'm eating and you.) "Looking after your rascals." "Hai wena don't call my kids rascals." "They are." "Has the baby come yet?" "No but it's due anytime soon so we just waiting." "Video call me when she goes into labour so I can see the birth of a dough reincarnated baby."

"You calling my baby that will be one of the reasons why i choose not to video call you." he says. "Yekela umona mtasekhaya its not good for the soul." I say. (Stop being jealous it's not good for the soul.) "Look whose talking." "The person that doesn't get jealous easily." "Go tell that to a stranger." I laugh.

"So your biological father has made us aware that you dating this male species in Durban." he says. "You and your over exaggeration." I say and laugh. "So is it true?" "Yes unfortunately it is true." "I didn't think you would listen to your father considering how disrespectful you are when it comes to that old man."

I laugh. "You guys like making me look like a bad child when I'm not. I respect that old man it's just that sometimes I am brutally honest which rarely happens in an African and Mexican home." I say and he laughs. "How is it going?" he asks. "It's going okay I guess."

"So have you been on a 'date' yet?" he asks. "Yes I have." I say. "Was it nice?" "It was nice I really had a great time which was so unexpected." "Since that was unexpected can we not expect a child this year cause you will die." "That's why i have to play it safe." "You better."

There is a knock on the door. "Somebody decided to visit me so I have to go." I say. "Don't make babies for i am not ready to be an uncle." he says. "But you were ready to be a father." "It's different cause knowing you, you will be dumping the baby with us a few weeks after its born." "Ungthatha kancane wena." (You don't take me seriously.) "Hamba before he gets impatient." (Go..) "Sharp." I drop the phone.

I stand up and go open the door and there he is standing there looking handsome as usual. "Hi." I greet. "Hi. Nginga ngena?" he asks. (Can I enter?) "Yeah come in." I make space for him and he enters.

We walk to the living room and sit down. I don't know but this feels weird. Its like we fought but I know we didn't or did we? "Uright?" I ask. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." he says. (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.)

"Are you here to talk about what happened over the phone or is it something else?" I ask. "Yeah." he says. "Which one is it?" "The first one." "I'm listening." "I wanna know why we didn't talk to each other after that day." "I honestly don't know why. I guess i was expecting a call from you and it didn't happen so I went with the flow."

"Are you angry at me for not calling you?" he asks. "A little bit but I don't have a right to be angry cause if i wanted to talk to you I should have called." I say. "I'm also angry that you didn't call." "And for that i was wrong." "Here I was expecting a sorry." "Don't worry its coming soon." He chuckles.

"I'm only saying it if we say it together at the same time." I say. "Okay its fine, 3,2,1." "I'm sorry." We say together. "Apology accepted." "I accept it too." "Do you forgive me?" "Yeah I do."

"Come give me a hug then." he says.  We both stand up and hug each other. "Why did you bring your brothers after i asked you so nicely not to?" I ask. "Because they want to know what's happening with the case." "Okay." "Do I need to apologize for that too?" "No its what you want to do so who am I to stop you." "Okay."

"So we going to kiss and make up and pretend like we never had this problem?" I ask. "Yes that's what we going to do." he says. "Okay." "But before we get to the making up part do you have food i need to eat main course before I dive into yummy dessert." "Yeah I do let me go dish up for you."

I walk to the kitchen and dish up for him. I give him his food and he thanks me. "I thought you were gonna serve me while on your knees." he says. "Unama jokes angahlekisi." I say. (You have jokes that aren't funny.) He chuckles. "Don't worry i will never expect you to do such." "You would never see that from me anyways." We chuckle.

"This is really nice." he says. "Thank you." I say. "I didn't know you can cook." "There is a lot of things you don't know about me but I guess you are about to find out right." "Right." After eating i take his plate and wash the dishes. 

After washing the dishes I go to sit in the living room. "Do you wanna cuddle with me?" I ask. "Nope i want to make up first then I'll cuddle with you." he says. "Where shall we start?" "Here and we'll take it the bedroom." "Okay."

We spent the rest of the night kissing and making up and of course we cuddled at the end. Make up sex is the best I should make him angry more often. This my dear friends is going to be the reason why I'm late to work tomorrow....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 157 16
"I am sorry. I thought it would lessen your headache without medicine. Too many medicines are dangerous, and you eat too many. I am sorry. Please don...
290 40 6
" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look...
272K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
1.2M 40.4K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...