Mafia Stepbrothers | BTS FF

By diya17072006

Mafia Stepbrothers BTS FF A girl named y/n is a cold girl who hides many secrets within herself! what will... More

Introduction
Instructions
Trailer
Character Introduction
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
An Insight of me
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (wedding day-part 1)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11 (wedding day- part 2)

1.6K 55 3
By diya17072006

THE WEDDING HALL

BTS POV

BTS has already arrived at the venue

Jimin: she actually won!

Jungkook: who?

Jimin: That fucking bitch y/n!
Do you all remember how she challenged us that we will not be able to do anything to Stop this marriage! See here the marriage is happening that too infront of our fucking eyes
And
what are we doing? We are just sitting and seeing ourselves lose.
(He said slamming the table infront of him)

Suga: here we go again! The same shit! Bro you're saying as if it's in our control!

Taehyung: But Jimin is not wrong hyung!
Never in my wildest dreams I imagined this marriage to happen and right now it's happening in front of our eyes!

Jin: ok then if you don't want to see her then kill her!

Taehyung: I swear hyung if dad was not in between,I would have done this way before only!

Namjoon: see this is what our point is, if We could do something We would have done it way before you all. But this time we know things are not in our control.

J-hope: we actually can't do anything just like you are not able to do anything.

Jimin: but that doesn't mean we'll just sit back and see the drama.

Jin: And may I know what you are going to do then?

Jimin: Something which will make these two sluts leave our home by themselves!
(He said with a devilish smirk)

Jin: whatever you do, make sure you don't go so hard on them!
They'll not be able to bear it!
(He said smirking, swirling his glass of wine)

BTS POV ENDED

AUTHOR'S POV

Soon enough y/n and her mother also arrived at the venue.

The moment they entered everyone's eyes were on them!

All of the them were looking mesmerizing. There ethereal beauty amazed everyone!

Y/n's Mom: you all sit, I'll go and meet your dad!

Y/n: sure mom.

Lisa: Are you all looking...All eyes are on y/n and her mother!
See see, both of them are looking angels today!
The first angel is our bride!
And the second one is our Y/n!

Y/n: oh God lisa, just shut up!

Lisa: gurl if you don't believe me then see for yourself!
Everyone is looking at you two only!

Y/n: ok geez just stop now!

Jisoo/Jennie: Ok guys just stop it, let's go ceremony is about to start.

Rose: let's just sit over there.

AFTER AN HOUR OR SO...

priest: you may now kiss the bridge!

Dad kissed mom and now they both are officially husband and wife!

Everyone clapped and wished the best for the newly wedded couple.

AFTER 5-6 HOURS~~

The marriage was successfully done, and by now all the guests had also left!

Only BLACKPINK, y/n, her mom, Mr.kim and BTS were present at the hall.

Mr.kim: Boys, take your sister and mom to the car... I'm coming in just a minute.

Jin and namjoon knew that no one was going to answer their dad so instead they took the initiative to help y/n and her mother reach their home safely.

Jin/Namjoon: sure dad! We'll take both of them towards the car!

Jin: Mrs.ch-

Mr.Kim: Jin now she is your mother and she is your sister, Better call her like that!
(He said whispering to his son)

Jin: Mom please come, let's sit in the car and wait for dad...

Y/n's mom: sure son!

Taehyung scoofed (a Little not Audible enough for them to hear it), after hearing the word son from y/n's mother.

Taehyung: I just fucking hate this!
(He said whispering to Jungkook who was standing beside him)

Jungkook: even I do Hyung, but it's dad's orders and we have to do it no matter what!
(He said whispering to taehyung)

Suga: would you guys just shut up... Like again you both started with this!
I told you things are not in our control right now!
Just wait for 2-3 days, they will leave our house by themselves and that's my word to you both!
Now just stand still and see the drama!
(He whispered to tae and jungkook)

AUTHOR'S POV

Every seven of them hated the fact that y/n and her mother are coming to their house and that too as a sister and a mother!

All seven were planning something so that this marriage doesn't even last for a day and breaks before something happens!

Mr.kim: let's go now!

Everyone sat in the limousine and headed towards their home!

The car ride to home was awkwardly silent! Mr.kim tried to loosen the atmosphere so that everyone can be comfortable with each other but it was of no use!

Guess it will take time to get used to each other but everything will fall into its place... Mr.kim thought.

Soon they were at home....

Mr.kim: Jin go and show your sister her room.

Jin: sure dad

Jin: umm- let's go...

Jin took y/n to her room

Jin: here is your room! If you need anything you can ring this bell, one of our maids can come and help you...

Y/n: thankyou
(She said with a plane face)

Jin wasn't liking how y/n was trying to show him her attitude!

They all were already handling all this shit and now when y/n didn't said him thank you properly he got pissed off!

Jin grabbed y/n's hand and made her turn to him roughly!

Jin: IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU DON'T MEDDLE IN OUR BUSINESS OR ELSE IT CAN BE REALLY BAD FOR YOU!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

That is it for today guys

Hope you guys are healthy, happy and fit!

Take care of yourself 💖

Love yourself 🤗

And remember I love you all

Bye bye
my baby bears 🐻
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 302 28
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...
9K 569 8
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...
26.8K 813 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
29.8K 786 41
The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will all change when her mom will get married...