For the Sake of Love ✔

By atprawita

"It's for the sakes of my reputation" "More like 'for the sakes of love'. We both know it's more than that."... More

- Prologue -
- One -
- Two -
- Three -
- Four -
- Five -
- Six -
- Seven -
- Eight -
- Nine -
- Ten -
- Eleven -
- Twelve -
- Thirteen -
- Fourteen -
- Fifteen -
- Sixteen -
- Seventeen -
- Eighteen -
- Nineteen -
- Twenty -
- Twenty One -
- Twenty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Twenty Four -
- Twenty Five -
- Twenty Six -
- Twenty Seven -
- Twenty Eight -
- Twenty Nine -
- Thirty -
- Thirty One -
- Thirty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Thirty Four -
- Thirty Five -
- Thirty Six -
- Thirty Seven -
IT'S OUT!!!
- d r o w n -
- s w i t c h e d -
- t h e n o t e s -

- Epilogue -

1.1K 67 14
By atprawita

"Darling, I'm home!!!" Mew's voice rang from the front door. Ciel instantly sprung up and ran to greet his dad.

"Daddyyy!!!"

"Hey, champ! Where's my little princess?"

"Which princess?" I asked as I showed up behind Ciel.

"The little one, of course. You're my queen," Mew said, pecking my lips chastely before grinning cheekily.

"She's upstairs taking a nap. Ciel tired her out,"

"What did you do to your baby sister, hm?" Mew teasingly asked. He probably already knew the answer though.

"Nothing, we were just playing tag then I tickle her until she yelled surrender"

"That's not very nice now, is it?"

"She started it! I read her to sleep afterwards though, so I'm nice,"

"Sure, sure. Go watch the telly or something. Your papa and I need to start lunch for fams,"

"Can I help?"

"Sure, if you want to witness our steamy make-out season in between," Ciel grimaced at Mew's words before scurrying off to the living room.

"Way to scare your son off, Mew," I scoffed him playfully.

"I just want some alone time with my amazing husband, is that wrong?"

"Sure, whatever. Let's get cooking,"

I carried some of the bags to the kitchen with Mew following behind me. I dropped them on the counter and was about to go to the fridge but Mew scooped me up and put me beside the bags. He shuffled between my legs, giving me that dorky grin of his.

I chuckled at how childish he was being before leaning up to close the gap between us. He hummed into the kiss, gladly roaming my mouth as soon as I parted my lips. His hands wandered to my bum and squeezed it a bit harshly causing me to moan into his mouth. I threw my head back as he kissed down my neck, stopping right at the junction to suck and bite.

I wrapped my hands helplessly around his neck, fingers tugging on his curly hair as not-so-quiet moans past my lips. He pulled away once a fresh hickey bloomed, smirking in satisfaction as he looked down at the bruise.

I leant up again to chase his sweet lips, moulding them gently with mine before I nibbled lightly on his bottom lip and then pulled away.

We looked at each other lazily, a fond smile was attached on our faces.

"Miss you,"

"You saw me this morning,"

"Yes, but then I have work and then groceries to pick and that means 5 hours without you,"

"Remind me again, how do you survive life before meeting me?" I asked as I carded his hair with my finger. He started to nibble on my neck again and I titled my head back to give him more room.

"Dunno, but I'm glad I don't have to go through that anymore,"

"I wonder what gonna happen if I didn't create up that stupid lie,"

"I'm glad you created those shitty lies. Or else we won't be having this cute little family that I love so dearly," He mumbled in between kisses.

"And to think you were a fucking asshole most of the time back then," I said, chuckling lightly at the memories. Mew whined childishly, pulling off of my neck with a cute pout on his lips.

"Shut up, you loved me,"

"I know and I still do," He grinned stupidly at my words before pecking my lips chastely.

"I love you,"

"And I love you, Mew."

"Do we really have to cook?"

"Unless you want to feed our family junk foods,"

"Just give them blood and they'll be fine,"

"You promised to cook, you dummy!" I said, punching his chest lightly with a playful glare.

"But I wanna make out with you,"

"After we're done, okay? I promise we could go as long as you want once everything's done,"

"Yeah?"

"I promise,"

"Fuck! This is why I married you!" He pumped his fist up childishly, a wide grin was spreading on his face.

"For the sex?"

"That and many, many things more." He said, grinning from ear to ear before pecking me all over my face.

"Alright, c'mon! You prepare the main dish and I'll prepare the dessert and drinks,"

I chuckled at how excited he was outta the blue but did as tell nevertheless. We cooked in silence (aside from the stealing kisses and him slapping my bum every now and then) and finished the foods in quite no time.

I set them all on the table (as Mew was still pretty busy with the drinks), carefully putting the turkey in the middle of the table. Mew spun me around as soon as I'm done and gave me a big kiss straight on the mouth causing me to giggle loudly.

"It tastes great, what was it?"

"It was Rumberry punch, you like it?"

"You know I love rum to pieces, of course, I do," I said with a wide smile.

"I also made a bowl of Mai Tai since it was kinda lighter,"

"And what about the kids?"

"Lacto-fermented Raspberry will do, right?"

"It was sweet and sour at the same time, I'm sure they'll love it," I said smiling up at him. He smiled back and leaned down to kiss me again.

"I love you a lot, you wouldn't understand,"

"Why don't you show me? Maybe I would get some ideas that way?" I challenged.

"Yeah?"

"Hm, we got times before they arrived,"

"Alright, let's bring this upstairs, shall we?" I nodded at him, the giddy feeling getting wilder and wilder in my stomach.

Mew easily picked me up, carrying me all the way up the stairs as I nibble lightly on his neck, littering it with small hickeys. He threw me on the bed once we were in our bedroom, causing me to giggle softly. He pulled away to lock the door and I whined needily.

I made grabby hands towards him but he pushed me back down and started to hungrily kiss me while his hands wandering on their own. Things escalate surprisingly fast and soon we were both naked, panting and moaning each other names, while he ground on my ass and gripped the base of my cock tightly, preventing me to let go.

"Daddy... I'm ah... so close"

"No, not yet"

"Daddy, please..."

"Not until I said so, kitten" He whispered hotly in my ear. He continued to grind on my ass, making me feel even more desperate for something to fill me up.

"Daddy, please. I was a good boy, I want your dick so bad, please let me ha- ah!" I screamed out loud when Mew suddenly pushed his dick into me.

He speeded up his thrust, hitting the amazing spot inside my body again and again, not caring about my cries and whimpers. My body was so overwhelmed by the pleasure to the point I'll just simply pass out if he keep denying my orgasm. He rolled his hips to the side, hitting my prostate even harder and making my moans even louder.

"Mewwie, please"

"Wrong name, kitten"

"Daddy..."

"Scream my name, Gulf. Let the neighbourhood know what kind of a slut you are."

"Daddy! Ah, ah... please... Oh god, lemme cum. Pretty please"

"Louder, babe! I can't hear you."

I pulled him closer by his neck, biting on his neck as he kept pounding into my ass. I screamed out the moans in his ear, breathing heavily while mumbling his name again and again. He wrapped his delicate fingers around my aching member, stroking me fast. My body was folded in half, my moans get louder and louder, the hit on my prostate and the stroke on my cock, it was so overwhelming. He brushed his thumb on my slit, overwhelming my body with no end pleasure. I can't hold back anymore, I screamed out his name, cumming harder than ever. His fingers were covered in my spunk and even my chest got lots of it.

I panted heavily but Mew kept pounding into my oversensitive ass.

He kept thrusting harder and faster, groaning at the feeling of my tight hole. His mouth found mine, kissing it roughly and abusing it with his tongue. Moans keep slipping through my mouth, the pleasure was too much. I was a moaning and crying mess right now, the oversensitivity taking over the pleasure, giving my bum a dull ache as he keep milking my sweet spot.

"Dad... daddy..."

"Shhh, I'm almost there, baby boy." He quickens his thrust, getting rougher and rougher. I writhed underneath him, trying to pull myself out of his grasp. He put his hands on my hips, forcing me to stay still as he was still chasing his high.

"Daddy... please, it hurts"

"Hurts? I thought you love the pain, uh kitten?" He asked, slowing down his movement as his right hand stilled my hips in place. A sob left my lips as tears trickled down from my eyes. He let go of my hips and then suddenly flipped us over. I shrieked out loud, holding onto the headboard for dear life.

"Be a good boy and help me cum, kitten. Push back for me like I know the slut you are,"

"Daddy... daddy, cum for me! Cu... cum inside me. I... I know you want to see me dripping, daddy please..." I moaned again as my ass got slapped really hard. I bounced as fast as I could, feeling another knot form in my stomach, the sting and the oversensitivity drive me towards the edge faster than I thought.

"Come on, kitten. Show me how great you are for your daddy"

"Cum really hard daddy, make me drip from your seeds"

"Yeah? You want me to cum inside this slutty hole, princess?"

"Yes ah... yes daddy, please... I wanna feel your seed moving inside me and make me drip." With that words coming out of my mouth, he spurts out his seeds making me drip from both ends. There's barely any cum left, as I spurted out my second orgasm.

He pulled out his member and pulled me closer to his chest, hands wrapping safely around my waist. I laid my body on top of him, breathing heavily at the overstimulation feeling.

"Again, kitten?"

"Tired, no more, please..."

"But I haven't eaten that ass of yours, are you sure?" Mew said as he gave my bum a firm squeeze. I moaned again and Mew took that as a yes as he slowly trailed his finger in between my cheeks and circled it around the rim.

"P- please..."

"Yeah?"

"Yes, please..."

"I thought you were tired?"

"J- just make it quick, please"

"Wanna ride my tongue?"

"No, too tired"

"Alright then,"

He pushed me to the side gently and I laid there helplessly on my stomach. Mew lifted my hips up, making me lay on four.

"Stay still, alright?" I nodded my head rapidly at him feeling my breathing already goes rage as his fingers keeps teasing my rim.

He forced one finger in and I screamed so loud as he slide it extremely easy as my hole was already so wide open, wrecked by his huge cock. He rocked the finger teasingly slow, his tongue licking hotly over my hole, prodding just beside his finger. A loud moan escaped my lips every now and then as I writhed pathetically on the bed.

"Scream as loud as you want, babe. Let the world know you're mine and only mine."

"Yours daddy, I'm only yours." I pathetically cried out.

"Of course you are, no one wants a slut with a wrecked hole"

I instantly clench my hole as best as I can, feeling his saliva along with his spunk pushed out from the clenching. The heavenly feeling was too much.

He pushed it in, prodding it hungrily. The slurping sound was so audible, echoing through the empty kitchen, mixing perfectly well with my moans. I clenched my hole around his tongue, pushing my hips even more towards his face. Sensing no punishment, I move my hips desperately on his tongue. He let me fucked his tongue for a few minutes, hands gripping my cheeks apart to give him more space. He pulled out with a loud slurp, giving my fluttering hole a wet kiss before he spits on it.

"Clench it, babe."

I tried my best to clench my desperate hole but failed miserably. I whined at that, knowing that he probably gonna spank me again.

"Such a slutty hole, isn't it? Can't even clench properly to stop my saliva from dripping," He said, circling his finger to collect the dripping saliva.

"Daddy... please no more... Wanna cum so bad,"

"Yeah? Desperate aren't we, kitten?"

"Yes, yes, please..."

"You act like a whore, princess. But okay, let it go, love,"

I clenched dangerously around his tongue before I spilt my load onto the bed, screaming out his name in ecstasy. He kept abusing my sweet spot, milking me to no end. Tears were spilling down my cheeks, and the feeling of overstimulation was so overwhelming. He pulled away when I sobbed loudly, giving my rim a chaste kiss before he cradled me into his arms. I latched myself onto him, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"Drink up, we have a guest in a bit," I nodded tiredly at him, sniffing the area before I dug my fangs into his skin. I sighed at the warm liquid running down my throat, washing away my thirst and fuelling me back to life. I pulled away once I feel enough, smiling jadedly up at him.

"You were so good for me,"

"I love being good for you,"

"Of course, you do" Mew teasingly said and I giggled tiredly.

"D- dad? Pops? Are you- are you guys... d-done? Grands and the other are here already," Ciel's hesitant voice rang behind the closed door. I blushed heavily at the fact that he caught us again while Mew laugh like the mad man he is.

"Yes, champ. We'll be down in a bit,"

"O-okay... I-I'll see you downstairs, yeah... uh, r-right, b-byeee" His voice soon fade out along with his heavy stomp and I can't help but hit Mew's chest rapidly out of embarrassment.

"Stop hitting meee,"

"Fuck you and your stamina! I hate you so much,"

"No, you don't. We both know that you love this just as much as I do,"

"Sadly, but Mewww... this is like the thousands of time he walked in on us,"

"He didn't walk in this time,"

"Well, technically no, but he still heard us and that's just as bad,"

"At least he didn't see our bare butts,"

"UGH, MEWWW!!!"

"Geez, calm down. I'm sure he's fine with it, he'd seen worse before."

"He's a child, for fuck sakes,"

"He's 10, sooner or later we'll have that dreaded talk with him, so why not prepare him with us doing the deed?" Mew tried to reason which only cause me to groan and blush harder.

"You're the worst, I swear!"

"You love me,"

"Sadly. But I'll seriously punch you if it was Rumione that caught us,"

"Fair enough," He shrugged carelessly before pecking my lips.

"Come on, they're waiting downstairs,"

"We're such a great host, I swear"

"Definitely," Mew said and we both laughed at that.

He helped me get dressed and after some more kisses here and there, we were finally out of our room and walked down the stairs hand-in-hand.

"There they are!!!" My mum said with a knowing smirk. I blushed again at how embarrassing she is causing the others to laugh.

"You and your hormones, I swear," Mama said causing Mew to scoff.

"Ma, c'mon! Look at him, how could I resist?"

"You're such a teenager, Mew. You got two kids already, son"

"I am a teenager, ma"

"Yeah, tell that to the 'me' from millenniums ago," Mama scolded her youngest son.

"You're mean, I love mum better,"

"Sure, sure, because I also love Gulf better. Come here, my fourth son," I laughed at her but pulled away from my mum's hug to embrace mama.

"Hey, Ma"

"Hello, darling. How are you doing, love?"

"I'm doing great, Mew treats me like a queen, the kids are fine and happy so yeah, I'm great,"

"Glad to hear that because I wouldn't hesitate to chop him off if he ever mistreats you," Mama said and I laughed as Mew rolled his eyes playfully.

"Can you stop scolding me and gimme back my wifey? We have foods prepared and waiting," Mew interrupted with a playful scoff.

"Ah, yes, I'm starving. Shall we get going then?"

"Of course, we shall, ma," I answered her and we all head to the dining room.

Soon we were all was sat at our seats, Ciel and Rumione being the last to enter the room. I help Rumione to her high chair while Mew helped Ciel with his napkins. Everyone soon started to dig in into the meals, light conversation being brought to the table.

Well... that, until Rumione started to ask,

"Pa?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Are you okay? I heard you screaming when Ciel and I were about to knock on your door," My eyes widened at her question and the table suddenly grew silent. Mew laughed loudly at her statement but quickly shut up when I punched his abs.

"What you do that for?"

"I told you that I'll punch you if it was her that heard us and I did,"

"You're mean,"

"But yes, Rum, I'm okay. It was just uh... the spider, yeah, spider," I said, faking a smile at the innocent child. The whole table burst out laughing along with Mew at my poor attempt at the answer and I pouted childishly.

"I can't believe you guys just ruined a 4 and a half years girl's innocent," My mum said before she laughed again with mama.

"Poor girl has to witness it so soon. Ciel's got ruined when he was 7 and he was so confused that I laughed so hard," Mama said earning my mum's interest instantly.

"Really? Was it when you guys were in Japan?"

"Yeah, our last night might I add," Mama said and my mum awed in I don't know what.

"But at least she didn't catch them bare butts like Ciel and I did, that way she won't be that confused and shocked," Mama added and they both laughed again.

"Can you guys stop it? Gulf's face looks as red as a lobster now and Rumione looked as confused as ever,"

"Not our fault that you always scare and confused your kids away," Mama scolded Mew playfully. He rolled his eyes at his mum, pulling me closer to his side as I feel my face grow hotter and hotter.

"Alright, ladies, that's enough embarrassment for today," Papa chirped in and thankfully, they obeyed.

A smile grew on my face as I watched everyone talking and laughing while enjoying the dishes, the happy aura surrounding us. I looked to my left to see Mew bantering with Ciel about the drinks, both pouting and being their stubborn self. I looked to my right to see Rumione nibbling on her food, giggling happily when the tasty meal touched her taste buds.

If you told the 'me' from three years ago that this is gonna be my life, I would probably laugh so loud that I got chock on my own breath. But seeing this truly happening, I can't be happier.

Sure, Mew and I's story isn't the smoothest one out there, but I'm glad about how things are. And to think that this all started from my stupid lie, I've never felt so lucky in my entire life.

"You okay?" Mew asked snapping me from my thought.

"Hm?"

"You stopped eating and just zoned out while smiling so big, is something bothering you?"

"No, I'm good. I'm just happy, it's all,"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, you got nothing to worry about, Mew" I softly said before leaning forward to kiss his cheek. He smiled down at me, brushing our noses together in an Eskimo kiss.

"I love you, Mew,"

"I love you more, kitten"

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

This book is officially signing outtt, woo hooo 🎉🎉🎉

Thank you so, SO much for the support up until now, the votes, the cute and encouraging comments, the advices and of course how you feel about this book, they're really the sweetest thing ever and I'm genuinely glad and grateful to receive them

This ain't a goodbye
I've got two new books drafted already and one already done ready to publish day by day (so yeah there are three books, but it'll be months from now until you see the first two) hahahahaha

I'll see you in the next book(s)
Wuv you all wotsss

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 1.3K 21
For Mew there was nothing more important than caring for and protecting his little daughter, Thanya Jongcheveevat, from all the problems and adversit...
255K 12.6K 87
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want t...
531K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...
89.1K 5.8K 22
"My Attitude P. A" Highest ranking no. 1 Story written by: Luna🌜 Started: December 6, 2020 Ended: January 15, 2021 Excerpt Mew Supassit a well-kno...