For the Sake of Love ✔

By atprawita

"It's for the sakes of my reputation" "More like 'for the sakes of love'. We both know it's more than that."... More

- Prologue -
- One -
- Two -
- Three -
- Four -
- Five -
- Six -
- Seven -
- Eight -
- Nine -
- Ten -
- Eleven -
- Twelve -
- Thirteen -
- Fourteen -
- Fifteen -
- Sixteen -
- Seventeen -
- Eighteen -
- Nineteen -
- Twenty -
- Twenty One -
- Twenty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Twenty Four -
- Twenty Five -
- Twenty Six -
- Twenty Seven -
- Twenty Eight -
- Twenty Nine -
- Thirty -
- Thirty One -
- Thirty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Thirty Five -
- Thirty Six -
- Thirty Seven -
- Epilogue -
IT'S OUT!!!
- d r o w n -
- s w i t c h e d -
- t h e n o t e s -

- Thirty Four -

700 54 0
By atprawita

"Cee, c'mon! It's lunchtime already,"

"But Daddy I still wanna play!!!"

"We have to get some food for Gulfie, Cee"

"No, daddy! I wanna play!!!"

I watched Mew huffed frustratedly before he walked up to Ciel and threw him over his shoulder, causing the small kid to shriek and start punching his back. Mew motioned me to follow him and I did so while giggling at how cute they were.

Grumpy Jongcheveevat is the cutest but also the worst Jongcheveevat, I swear. Ciel continued to pout the whole way to the sushi parlour. And even when Mew put him down he started to glare at Mew.

"Oh, c'mon, stop glaring at me," Mew said, trying to poke Ciel's side but he just glared even sharper. I giggled at Mew's attempt to win his heart which was clearly not working. I leant to Ciel's side, bending down a tiny bit to whisper in his ear,

"Hey, Cee? The faster we eat, the sooner we'll be back in that arcade. How about we beat your dad's ass at that game again as a payback?"

"Really?" His eyes lit up as he whispered back to me.

"Sure, I'll even help you,"

"DEAL!"

"We're set then," I smiled down at him and he grinned widely at me.

"What's it with you two?"

"Nothing," Both of us said and giggle together.

"Good, now I feel left out," Mew blew up his fringe in annoyance before throwing his gaze to the busy road.

"What do you want, Cee?" I asked the lil kid, clearly ignoring Mew's statement.

"Can I get the crab stick nigiri, please?"

"Sure, anything else?"

"Can we share parfait for the dessert?"

"The berries one or the chocolate-vanilla?"

"The berries one,"

"Okay, that'll do. You, big baby, what do you want?" I asked, turning my attention to the pouting Jongcheveevat.

"Now you see me,"

"Oh, c'mon, you can't be serious. Getting jealous over Ciel, really?"

"Everyone always loves him the most. I thought it would be different with you,"

"Well, he's cute and you're... old," I jokingly said.

"I hate you," Mew said and continued to pout and sulk as he leant on the window.

"I'm kidding, geez. I love you, Mewwie."

"Hm, sure you do." I rolled my eyes at him before leaning forwards to give him a chaste kiss.

"Stop it, you're too old to pout and sulk,"

"Gulf, I'm not that old!"

"Take a chill pill, for heaven's sake. I'm just joking, now c'mon, what do you want?"

"Whatever, just don't put poison in it,"

After another drama with the Jongcheveevat boys, we finally left the parlour feeling full and satisfied. I kept my promise to Ciel and we beat Mew up at that hoop shot game. It's funny to see that Mew's way taller than both of us but we end up being the winner. His clumsiness gonna be the death of him someday, hahaha.

"Okay, now what?" Mew asked.

"The firework festival! Can we go there, please?"

"I don't think we have neither Yukata nor Kimono, or do we?"

"We can just buy some. I'm sure Gulfie would love to see the festival as well. Right, Gulfie?" Ciel excitedly asked.

"I've seen it online and it looks cool, so..."

"Alright then, we're buying some." Mew decided.

"Do you even know where to get those kinds of stuff?"

"The mall obviously, where else?"

"... right," dumb me!

We went to the shopping centre, buying our own Kimono which Mew teased me about because I choose Yukata instead of the usual Kimono.

The festival was much cooler than I thought it would and it was definitely better than the last festival I went to with Mew a few months prior.

An old lady at the Kakigōri stand thought we were a family (a true one) and gave Ciel free ice. I was about to object to her but Mew just nudged me and say thank you, he even leaned down to kiss my temple to sail his point.

I scold him for a good 5 minutes but then he cut me off when the fireworks bloomed and we kissed under the fireworks and people were cheering when they see us, even Ciel did. It was sweet and I can't help but smile every time the image flashed in my mind.

We were currently lying in the bedroom, heavily making out as my hands wander around Mew's torso freely. He pulled away from the kiss and took off his shirt before slamming his lips back on mine.

I panted heavily into his mouth as his hands went down to my bum and squeeze it hard. I tilted my head back, disconnecting our lips as loud moans passed my lips.

"Please... need you so bad,"

"You want me, kitten?"

"Yes, yes, pl- please,"

"Turn around, love"

I quickly crawled on the bed, laying on my tummy and sticking my ass out for him.

He leant down in between my legs, parting my cheeks apart before I felt his tongue poking my entrance. A loud moan escaped my lips. The heavenly feeling was too much. He pushed it in, prodding it hungrily. The slurping sound was so audible, echoing through the empty kitchen, mixing perfectly well with my moans. I clenched my hole around his tongue, pushing my hips even more towards his face. Sensing no punishment, I move my hips desperately on his tongue. He let me fucked his tongue for a few minutes, hands gripping my cheeks apart to give him more space. He pulled out with a loud slurp, giving my fluttering hole a wet kiss before he spits on it.

"Clench it, babe."

I tried my best to clench my desperate hole but failed miserably. I whined at that, knowing that he probably gonna spank me again.

"Such a slutty hole, isn't it? Can't even clench properly to stop my saliva from dripping," He said, circling his finger to collect the dripping saliva.

"Daddy... Please no more... Want you so bad."

"Yeah? Desperate aren't we, kitten?"

"Yes, yes, please..."

"You act like a whore, babe. But okay, I'll fuck you like one then." His hands suddenly left my body, leaving me greedy and needy.

But seconds later, I feel his bare crotch ground on my hole, teasing it furthermore. I tried to push back to catch the tip, but he slapped my ass again. I whined out loud, showing him how desperate I am for his huge cock.

"Beg, baby. I wanna hear you beg"

"Daddy please, need your huge cock so bad. Want it to stuff my slutty hole full, wanna please you and feel your seed, please your whore need your cock so bad. Look at my hole, it's begging to be stuffed by you"

"Indeed, it is, kitten. Fluttering and gaping like a slut's hole. Are you one, baby?"

"Yes, yes I am. Only for you though."

"Yeah, and will always be for me only. Push for me babe, catch my tip."

I instantly did as told, feeling his tip breaking past my rim. I moaned at the burning pain, pushing, even more, to get him as deep as possible. He moaned out loud as soon as he bottoms out, gripping my hips firmly. He thrust in and out brutally, not giving me time to adjust as he use my body to please him. I can only moan and moan as I can think of nothing but how good his huge cock abusing my hole. I clenched and unclenched rapidly around him, knowing for sure that he love it so much. He delivered some spank every few seconds, moaning loudly when my hole trapped him deep inside. I can feel myself drifting towards the edge again, crying out desperately for my release.

"Ah... ah... close, close, daddy oh... please, so close" I whined out pathetically as he pulled out off of me teasingly slow.

"Daddy, what are you doing?"

"Turn around, baby" I did as tell, whimpering needily. He slotted himself in between my legs again before quickly taking my shaft into his mouth and then moving his tongue around skilfully. He hollowed his cheeks, taking me deep down his throat, making him gag. I moaned again and again, my hands gripping his head tightly. The warmth, the tightness, his tongue, his saliva, everything makes me wanna burst here and there.

"M- Mew... p-please..."

"Come, babe..."

"N-no, ah! I- I want you in-inside me,"

"Yeah? Want my dick in this wrecked hole?"

"Y-yes, please..." I locked my feet behind his back, slightly pulling him closer as I whined loudly.

He licked his lips seductively while looking straight into my soul. I whimpered at the dominance dripping from his presence. I batted my eyelashes at him, silently begging him to fill me up. He smiled sweetly at me, before pushing his member back into my willing ass. A loud moan past my lips as his tip slammed against the right spot.

I pulled him down by his neck, nibbling softly at his shoulder. He thrust in and out keeping it harsh but loving at the same time. Groans and grumbles escaped his lips as I moaned out loud shamelessly.

I pulled away from his shoulder, looking at him deeply in the eyes He leaned down to kiss my lips but I pushed him slowly. His eyes grew concerned but I smiled up at him,

"I want you to mate me,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 2.1K 11
I am the one who is always there when you need a shoulder to cry on. I am the one who listen all your rants and heartaches. I am the one who supports...
7.7K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
168K 6.7K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
2.5K 193 3
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and show your love by your votes and comments naaa! Warning:- Matur...