For the Sake of Love ✔

Par atprawita

"It's for the sakes of my reputation" "More like 'for the sakes of love'. We both know it's more than that."... Plus

- Prologue -
- One -
- Two -
- Three -
- Four -
- Five -
- Six -
- Seven -
- Eight -
- Nine -
- Ten -
- Eleven -
- Twelve -
- Thirteen -
- Fourteen -
- Fifteen -
- Sixteen -
- Seventeen -
- Eighteen -
- Nineteen -
- Twenty -
- Twenty One -
- Twenty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Twenty Four -
- Twenty Five -
- Twenty Six -
- Twenty Seven -
- Twenty Eight -
- Twenty Nine -
- Thirty -
- Thirty One -
- Twenty Three -
- Thirty Four -
- Thirty Five -
- Thirty Six -
- Thirty Seven -
- Epilogue -
IT'S OUT!!!
- d r o w n -
- s w i t c h e d -
- t h e n o t e s -

- Thirty Two -

677 59 16
Par atprawita

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Serious question first:

Do you guys feel okay when I called you "babies, babe, bby" or something like that when I made an announcement or A/N like this or even when I answer the comments?

Bcs if it makes you uncomfortable, I'll stop using that. It's just that I feel like my dearest readers are part of this small family of mine here and I tend to use that petname unconsciously you know...

So just lemme know, na??
Happy reading
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

I woke up all alone in the middle of our king-sized bed, silence and the sunlight filling the room.
I felt much better than I was a few hours ago. The headache is gone and my mind is finally at somewhat peace.

I shoved the duvet off of me before sleepily putting my feet back on the ground. It was now 3.45 PM and I guess the meeting was done already. I made my way to the door and down the stairs, noticing that now everyone was all over the place, drinking and chatting around as laughter filled the room.

I caught no sight of that messy yet fluffy hair of him, but I did catch a side of Tul talking with papa. I also notice that there were glasses filled with wine everywhere and I instantly thought who the fuck prepare all of this in a blink of an eye while the family held the meeting.

But whatever, not my business anyway.

I grabbed a glass for myself, drinking it slowly as I walked around the room. I heard someone calling my name and I turned my body on instinct only to be bumped into someone.

"Fuck, sorry. I didn't know someone was behind me,"

"No, it's okay, I should've been more careful." Wait, that voice... isn't it?

"Mika?"

He looked up at me and those big dark-blue eyes met mine. He instantly looked back at his feet before excusing himself.

"Babe, you okay?"

"W-why... is he here?"

"Mika? Fuck, I should've told you sooner knowing this might happen,"

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"He is Tharn's fiancé's cousin."

"Is he... is he a vampire too?"

"Yeah. I forgot that I should have told you this before. He's one of us and I've known him for three years now hence why I was so uptight when you guys were so close that time. He's a new vampire, I'm afraid that he still couldn't control his hunger and might end up hurting you. But you seem fine and he seems like he's doing well but I was still an ass back then and... yeah, you know what happen next."

"Why didn't you just tell me this instead of shoving me off randomly?"

"I couldn't tell you yet back then now could I? I need to make sure that you're seriously into me and all of my shit before I could open up a big secret to you. While it was indeed true that vampires and humans lived side by side nowadays but we're still a minority that was thought of as a threat to your population. I can't just say I'm a vampire outta the blue,"

"... err, right... sorry,"

"No, I'm sorry. I know he would be here today, his room even next to ours, I should've told you sooner and given you some warning or something," Mew said, looking as conflicted as ever.

"The Mew I knew a few months ago would never do this," I said, chuckling a bit as I stare fondly at him.

"What?"

"Apologising. He's much more stubborn and arrogant and oh God, a true asshole. I can't believe I put up with him,"

"Oh, shut up. You loved me back then and you love me even more now, stop complaining," He said, poking my nose playfully. I giggled up at him, stealing a small chaste kiss before hugging him tightly.

Here comes back that annoying feeling.

"Are you okay?"

"Hm..."

"Okay, you're not. Are we gonna talk about this now or later on?"

"Can we talk about it later? I don't wanna ruin the mood,"

"Is it about Mika?"

"No, it's not about Mika. It's about us," I said and Mew's eyes instantly widened in pure horror.

"You're not breaking up with me, right? Or do you still have some feelings for him?" He asked, pulling away slightly. Worry was evident in his eyes making me internally coo at him. I reached my hands up to caress his soft cheeks, smiling tenderly at how lovely he is.

"No, Mewwie. I'm not breaking up with you. And nope, I've never even had feelings for him. No offence, he's a cool guy and fun to be around, but I just don't like him like that. I love you, you know,"

"I just thought... since he's much better than me that day,"

"Hush up, you're still so much more than him, even he was jealous of you and admitted that,"

"He did?" His brown eyes widened in shock and I giggled quietly.

"He told me once after you shoved me off that day. That poor guy has really low self-esteem, don't you fucking dare do something to worsen it or I'll personally kill you for that,"

"Why would I do such things?"

"I don't know. You act stupidly when you're jealous sometimes,"

"I'm not even sorry for marking my territory," I rolled my eyes at his words as he was smirking smugly.

"Whatever, just promise me that you'll never do that,"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you wish, you could get."

"Can I get another glass of wine? I spilt mine on Mika a few minutes ago," I innocently asked with a small smile.

"Sure, let's get you one,"

Mew pulled me to another table filled with glasses of wine, grabbing two off of the table before handing one of them to me.

"Thank you,"

"No problem,"

"How was the meeting?"

"Just the usual, kinda stressful, but it was expected."

"Anything new?"

"Yes, Tharn is getting married next month and it'll be held in France. All of us of go and that means you included if your mum agrees of course. Mama wanted all of us to have dinner on Valentine's day. Papa decided it was time to reveal who I truly am and come clean to your mum after that dinner. And then, instead of having another meeting in July, we'll move it to June so that way there won't be any issues with Ciel's birthday."

"Woah, that's a lot,"

"I guess..."

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"With what? Tharn getting married?"

"No, you coming clean to my mum,"

"Yeah, of course. It's almost time anyway, like I couldn't keep lying to her now, can I? It just feels wrong if I keep hiding who I truly am to her,"

"All I'm saying is, don't rush yourself, yeah? When the times come, it'll go much more naturally,"

"And I believe it'll be the perfect time to tell her,"

"Well if you said so, then I couldn't stop you."

"Will you still be my boyfriend if she... by any chance, didn't accept me?" He nervously asked.

"Of course, I will. Why wouldn't I?"

"I mean... she's your mum, you know. And you're her only son..."

"Mew, being with you is my choice, it's my life. Even if she didn't accept you, she'll still accept my decision. We'll be fine. You got nothing to worry about," I smiled up at him, trying my best to reassure him.

"Well, I just thought, you know..." Awe, how sweet of him,

"It's cute to know that you want me that bad in your life." I softly said as I looked up at him. He blushed slightly but quickly cleared his throat to compose himself. I giggled at the not-so-subtle move, causing him to shove me aside playfully.

Yeah, I truly do love this guy.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

44K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...
97.7K 6.1K 45
Soul who was Hurted but Healed, Tortured but Treated, Betrayed by Loved ones but Loved by Strangers. Mature content.18+ Started:17 Sep2021 Ended: 24...
7.7K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
89.1K 5.8K 22
"My Attitude P. A" Highest ranking no. 1 Story written by: Luna🌜 Started: December 6, 2020 Ended: January 15, 2021 Excerpt Mew Supassit a well-kno...