For the Sake of Love ✔

By atprawita

"It's for the sakes of my reputation" "More like 'for the sakes of love'. We both know it's more than that."... More

- Prologue -
- One -
- Two -
- Three -
- Four -
- Five -
- Six -
- Seven -
- Eight -
- Nine -
- Ten -
- Eleven -
- Twelve -
- Thirteen -
- Fourteen -
- Fifteen -
- Sixteen -
- Seventeen -
- Eighteen -
- Nineteen -
- Twenty -
- Twenty One -
- Twenty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Twenty Four -
- Twenty Five -
- Twenty Six -
- Twenty Seven -
- Twenty Eight -
- Twenty Nine -
- Thirty -
- Thirty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Thirty Four -
- Thirty Five -
- Thirty Six -
- Thirty Seven -
- Epilogue -
IT'S OUT!!!
- d r o w n -
- s w i t c h e d -
- t h e n o t e s -

- Thirty One -

747 57 43
By atprawita

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
HAPPY 3K READERS!!!
omg, I can't believe I got 3k readers

I love every single one of you, you lil babies, thank you so, so much
for the support

Would love to talk to y'all more soe let's engage in the comment sections??

Happy reading
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

"Daddy, c'mon! Everyone's waiting already" Ciel's cheery voice boomed followed by rapid knocks.

"Daddy!!! It's 9 now, wakie, wakie!!!"

"Ciel, leave the poor man alone,"

"But Nana, it's late and everyone's here already!"

"Ciel..." Mama said sternly.

"He needs to start the meeting soon,"

"Leave them, Cee. They'll come down before you know it. C'mon, love. We'll wait for them in the kitchen,"

I shifted around in Mew's arm, smiling fondly as I stare at his sleeping figure. He looks so peaceful. I know he's awake, he just pretended to sleep.

"Wake up, you doofus. I know you're awake."

"Shh, just pretend I'm asleep," He mumbled with a lippy smile.

"Oh, c'mon. That poor boy gets scolded by mama because of your lazy behaviour."

"He's used to that, mama isn't even angry,"

"You have a meeting to hold, you know. And you haven't even taken a shower yet."

"I still smell amazing,"

"No offence, but I don't think smelling like sex sounds amazing unless you want your whole family to know and make fun of you,"

"What's in me if I wake up now?" He said as he blindly reached up for my lips.

"The chance to shower with me and maybe something else,"

"Yeah?"

"Hm, hm" He pressed his lips to mine, before jolting awake swiftly.

"I'm up, now c'mon let's shower and have another round,"

After a steamy quickie in the shower, we both dressed up a tad bit more formal that usual before walking down the stairs hand in hand. Mama smiled as soon as she saw us, quickly engulfing us in a hug before gushing about the food she made especially for me.

"Mew mentioned you love kra pao and a chocolate milkshake to pieces and I made you both along with some breadsticks and other stuff. I also made pancakes and waffles, feel free to eat whatever you want,"

"Thank you, that was very generous of you"

"You're my fourth son now. It's just a way of me welcoming you into the family, now c'mon"

She escorted me to a chair beside her and Mew pulled it out for me before pushing it back in. He sat on my left, filling up a plate with the kra pao for me. I smiled up at him, sneakily giving him a chaste kiss.

His parents smiled tenderly at the both of us, watching patiently for me to take the first bite. I happily did so, almost moaning out at the heavenly taste of basil and pork on my tongue.

"It's delightful. I feel so honoured that you do this for me, thank you"

"It's okay, son. We just want you to be comfortable" Papa said and mama nodded along.

"If I may ask, where's Ciel? I thought I heard him earlier this morning,"

"He's probably in his room doing-"

"I'm here, anybody looking for me?" A familiar cheery voice suddenly boomed.

"Yes, it was Gulf. You woke him up, dear" Mama said with a playful scowl.

"Aww, really? I'm sorry, Gulfie. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's okay, it was time to wake up anyway,"

"See, Nana! I told you it was time,"

"Well yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to yell for the whole house, my dear," Mama said with a playful scoff. Ciel frowned at her words as he slowly walked toward me.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, why would I?"

"But Nana said I woke you up?"

"No, it's fine, Cee. Hey, why don't you eat too? These foods taste so heavenly and all thanks to your Nana,"

"Really?"

"Yupp."

"Can I take a bite?"

"Sure, here, open up..." I scoop up some pork and the rice and brought it up to his small mouth. He closed his lips around the spoon before his eyes lit up visibly.

"It's so great. Daddy, you have to try too!"

"No, I'm good," Mew said, chuckling awkwardly when his dad gave him a knowing look.

"Awe, whyyy? Gulfie, go feed Daddy too, I bet he'll love it as we do," I nodded at the little guy, scooping up some pork and basil, before playfully making an aeroplane motion all the way to Mew's mouth,

"Say, Aaa..."

"Really, babe?"

"Oh, c'mon, just say aaa" He rolled his eyes at me, but obeyed nevertheless.

"Yeah, it tastes good," Ciel beamed at his words, quickly climbing onto his lap before opening his mouth to me,

"More?" I asked with a wide smile. The kid nodded eagerly, before softly saying,

"Please..."

I ended up feeding the two of them along with myself, giggling every now and then when Mew was being stubborn. I know he's full, but I also know that he can't say no to Ciel's plea. It's amusing.

"Morning," A familiar voice said and I beamed up.

"Tul!!!"

"Hi, Gulf,"

"I forgot that you'll be here as well, where were you last night?"

"Out gathering the necessities for today, sorry that I didn't welcome you,"

"Oh, no, it's fine. I was just wondering."

"I see that you've become a father of two now..." He said glancing at the two Jongcheveevat. I giggled at his words while Mew scoffed at him.

"Have you seen Tharn and his little fam?" Papa asked and the blonde-haired boy shrugged.

"No, pass their rooms but the door's wide open and no one's inside,"

"Where's that guy?" I heard papa mumble quietly.

"Tharn has a fam?" I asked, turning my head to look at Mew.

"Not yet, but soon,"

"But papa said..."

"He means Tharn's fiancé and his cousin."

"O- oh..."

"Do you want something else? The meeting gonna be boring as fuck and then the after party gonna be probably the same, you need lots of food to bear with that,"

"No, I'm good. But can you get me more milkshakes, please?"

"Sure, wa-"

"Lemme, lemme. I wanna feed Gulfie now," Ciel interrupt before he hopped off of Mew's lap and ran to the other side of the table. He carefully filled my glass with the brown liquid before he passed it to me.

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome," He grinned happily before running away to God knows where.

"Is he gonna be the only kid around?" I asked Mew in wonder.

"My uncles and aunts bring their kids, he got his cousins. Why do you ask?"

"Just thought it would be hellish for him to be alone during meetings and stuff like that. But anyway, do I have to be here as well?"

"If you want to, or you could go with the kids and stay in the backyard, whichever you want."

"What's this meeting gonna be about?"

"Just some stuff to survive in this world. You know, like our business, connection with the human race and everything like that,"

"Hm... can I just lay in our bedroom? I'm still a bit drained from everything, not to mention that the jet lag also gives me another headache."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was fine last night, it just started." I quickly said, not wanting him to throw another fuss about this shit.

"I could have brought this all upstairs and you could just lay there instead of going down here."

"Mewwie, I'm fine, it wasn't that bad anyway."

"Is it because of me? Did I-"

"Mew, you're fine. It's just the jet lag, okay? It's nothing to worry about,"

"But..."

"No, buts. Just focus on your meeting, okay? I'm fine, you got nothing to worry about,"

"Promise me that you'll shout out for me if something happens?"

"Yeah, I promise."

"Okay, lemme carry you upstairs."

"No, wait, Me-" I shrieked loudly when he suddenly scooped me up in his arms, causing the whole table to look at us.

"Is he okay?" Mama asked worriedly.

"Just the jet lag catching up, I'm bringing him upstairs and then we'll start the meeting,"

"Rest well, dear."

"Thank you, Ma"

Mew carried me back up to our room and I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, inhaling the natural scent of him that calmed my body down instantly. I don't know what's it, but since we had sex two weeks ago, I've been so clingy to him. It's like I don't want to be separate from him.

My mind also has been extremely weird lately. Like it was so fucking active that it keeps overthinking stuff that is honestly not even important but it'll make me get the nausea feeling in my stomach. If not that, then my head would pound and thump like it wants to explode.

But the thing is, when I'm close to Mew, those shits didn't happen.

I've been meaning to tell Mew this but honestly, I don't know how to bring this up.

"Babe, you have to let go of me," His soft voice whispered gently. I didn't even realise I was still latching onto him.

"Can you stay a bit until I fall asleep, please?"

"Yeah, of course,"

He laid down beside me and softly carded my hair. I hummed at the feeling, nuzzling closer if that was still possible. His scent, his touches, his presence, that's all I need to make this crazy feeling away. I felt calm and composed when I have him by my side.

"You've been acting differently lately, are you sure you're okay?"

"Hm, hm..." I just hummed tiredly, too entrenched in his scent.

"Love, you promised me that you'll tell me if something's wrong,"

"Hm..." He sighed at my response but stayed silent afterwards. I eventually fall asleep minutes later, hands fisting his shirt so he couldn't go.

Quick question, how do you tell someone that there's something wrong with you but you have no idea what the fuck it was?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.7K 27
"I know how to stupid I am for forgiving you and give you a lot of chances" Gulf Kanawut
97.7K 6.1K 45
Soul who was Hurted but Healed, Tortured but Treated, Betrayed by Loved ones but Loved by Strangers. Mature content.18+ Started:17 Sep2021 Ended: 24...
255K 12.6K 87
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want t...
7.7K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...