꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚖𝚊 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑...

Von Kagephobic

┌─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┐ Requests: [open] - closed └─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┘ Now adding headcanons to... Mehr

꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝙸𝚗٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙽𝚎𝚔𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚢 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢 - 𝚅𝚘𝚕. 𝟷٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢 - 𝚅𝚘𝚕. 𝟸٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛! 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝! 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚔٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙾𝚞𝚖𝚊-𝙺𝚞𝚗 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚗𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚄 𝚑٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍?! - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢!٭⊹•꧂
Shoe itchy gets angry 🥵🥵🥵
꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝚡 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚄٭⊹•꧂
Shoe itchy gets angry part 2 🥵🥵🥵
꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙰𝚄٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 P𝟸٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 P𝟹٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗! (𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕)٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂

꧁•⊹٭𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂

478 13 11
Von Kagephobic

🌸

THANK YOU FOR 10K READS!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING! I'm sorry for the slow update, a family member recently passed and I'm dealing with that. Have some pregame fluff since I did all those angst ingame chapters! Also, I'm obsessed with roblox evade ;-;

In this story, I made Kokichi more confident, with only the occasional stutter. If you came for crybaby Kokichi, refer to older chapters, or you can look for another book. This one has no trigger warnings!

3RD PERSON POV

Kokichi stuffed the very last item into his bag, hoisting the backpack over his shoulder and walking to the door. He peered back at Shuichi, who was invested in the killing game that was currently on his Nintendo switch. Holding his hand on the door handle, he slipped on his shoes and opened the door a tad.

"Shuichi, I'm going to Maki's house for a bit! I'll be back soon, okay? Make sure to clean the dishes before I get back!"

Shuichi finally snapped into reality, dragging himself off the couch and walking over to him, face still in his video game. Kokichi never really was interested in Danganronpa, but if it makes Shuichi happy then he was fine with it. He should probably take a break from technology soon, though.

"You also have to t-take a break from that sometime today," Kokichi pointed to his switch, tapping it lightly. "Maybe two hours off of it? You've been playing it for a week with barely any breaks."

That statement made Shuichi look up from his game, eyes wide with shock and betrayal. His hands clenched hard around the colorful device.

"So firstly, you go run off to Maki's house, and now you leave me alone to take a break from Danganronpa? What am I supposed to do when you're gone?"

The Danganronpa addict snapped, eyes burning holes into Kokichi's head.

"There's a lot of things you can do, Shu. You can finish the puzzle we were working on, do some chores, help Angie with her garden, or go work out in our backyard gym. That's only to name a few though, there is so much more than playing Danganronpa."

Kokichi suggested, a curious finger finding its place on his pale chin.

"I want to go with you."

A sigh escaped from Kokichi's pink lips, placing a gentle hand on Shuichi's shoulder. The fabric reminded him of the old sweater he used to love, but it had gotten so many holes and they (sadly) had to throw it out. 

"Please?"

Kokichi's boyfriend could be annoyingly stubborn sometimes, and this was one of those said times.

"Shuichi, you don't even like Maki! You have some weird grudge with her, and I don't want any fights."

It was true; Shuichi hated Kokichi's best friend more than he hated when he couldn't be with his video game. Kokichi never found out why, but he suspected it was because Maki is always stealing his time with Kaito and Kaede. He also didn't enjoy communicating with Angie, most likely because Tenko would always chase after him. Tenko was attached to the navy-haired boy for an unknown reason.

"I only hate her because she steals my time with you! You go to her house every Tuesday afternoon to 'study'!"

Shuichi did air quotations on the word 'study', tapping his bare feet angrily against the ground. The boy's eyebrows furrowed and he scowled, thinking of all the things that his smaller boyfriend would do with that mistake to humanity. Said boyfriend always treated her like she was a queen. That thought filled his mind with a cocktail of jealousy and hatred, a minuscule drop of sadness being mixed in between the swirls of emotions. Why couldn't he treat him like that?

"We do study, Shu! You know Maki struggles with history, and she is always worried about her m-music homework. Kaede sometimes lends her a hand with the music part of it, but Kaede is sick, so I'm filling in for her."

"I'll let you know that I'm good at schoolwork too, I can help you!"

Shuichi retorted, slamming his switch down on the table placed next to the door. His eyes were swirling with rage. Kokichi let out an unsure sound, remembering the look he gave when he saw Shuichi's report card. Yes; Shuichi was smart. However, he was not academically smart. The taller always never paid attention in his classes, constantly answering the theories popping up in his head. Theories about Danganronpa, he supposed.

"Shuichi, why are you so mad all of a sudden? Did m-mentioning Maki anger you this much?"

That seemed to ignite the firecracker in Shuichi, and he pushed his smaller boyfriend against the door, holding him in place. Kokichi let out a squeak in return, wiggling his shoulders to get out of his boyfriend's grip, yet it was no use; Shuichi was in control at the moment.

"You treat Maki like a goddess, and it makes me mad! I just want to spend time with you, but you're with her! I know she is your 'BFF' but I'm your boyfriend! I should deserve more attention than that bitch!"

The bluenette yelled, squeezing Kokichi's shoulders to release some pent-up anger. The purplenette felt like his shoulders were getting flattened as if a hydraulic press was flattening him into a pancake.

"That's the reason? Why didn't you tell me earlier? I could've asked Kaito to help her if that's the case. I can always reschedule now if you would like. I'll just have to find an excuse and tell Kaito to assist her."

Kokichi muttered, and Shuichi immediately perked up at that, releasing his dangerous grip and resting his face between his hands. He seemed excited, to say the least.

"I'll reschedule i-it under one condition."

Shuichi anxiously waited, he would accept it no matter what! He would do anything to be with his cute lover! However, what Kokichi said next shocked him and he bit his nail. This definitely wasn't what he was expecting...

"You have to stop using this."

Kokichi held the Nintendo switch in between his fingers, fiddling a bit with the buttons and joystick.

"H-Hey! Stop touching stuff, you're guiding Hajime the wrong way!-"

Shuichi squealed worriedly, trying to reach the device but Kokichi was an expert at escaping him. He stuck his tongue out, controlling Hajime's movements as he ran like a maniac across the island, still dodging Shuichi's wild arms.

"He won't be needing to be guided anywhere for the next few hours, we'll be sitting on the bed together, Hajime will be happy on top of the fridge."

"But-"

"You wanted to spend time w-with me, didn't you? Then I'll be texting Kaito while you help me reach the top of the fridge!"

Shuichi eventually sighed with a whimper, bending down so his hands connected with the cold wooden floor. Kokichi climbed onto his strong shoulders, knocking his hat off and holding his ahoge for reassurance. The boy snatched Shuichi's phone from his pocket, easily guessing the other's password and pressing Kaito's contact.

.

DM between MondoKinnie and KirigiriSimp

KirigiriSimp: Hey, this is Oma. I won't be there to help Maki today, I caught a terrible flu... Could you help me for her? I should be fine tomorrow but I don't want to risk anything.

MondoKinnie: Sure, whatever. As long as you tell Shuichi that he isn't being very manly by skipping our training, I'll punch him if he does it again.

KirigiriSimp: Will do, gotcha. Make sure to tell Maki that I liked her outfit in her new Twitter post. You two look adorable together!

MondoKinnie: God, you're so annoying! Didn't you say you were sick? Just go rest already, man!

KirigiriSimp: Anything for you! <3

MondoKinnie: I know your deepest darkest secret, you little shit. <3

.

Even though he didn't really like lying, he couldn't deny the fact that he wanted to spend time with Shuichi. He also couldn't deny that he liked teasing Kaito. Only a little bit, though. Kokichi rested the switch on the fridge, jumping down from Shuichi's shoulder and showing him the messages. Shuichi sighed and lazily went to the bedroom, Kokichi following behind like a little obedient puppy. They both took a seat on the soft bed and began doing little things.

"You act like a strict mother Kokichi, you know that right?"

Shuichi complained rubbing his eyes and feeling his eyelashes tickle his skin. Kokichi just hummed, continuing to thread Shuichi's hair into an impressive braid. It wasn't complete, but by looking into the mirror, he could see that he wouldn't mind getting it braided again. It looked nice on him, and Kokichi could see that too.

"If I didn't act strict, w-who would look after you?"

Observing the mirror, the younger could see Kokichi smiling over his shoulder and staring back at him through the glass. Shuichi just laughed, Kokichi joining in, and together, they spent the afternoon painting each other's nails and watching Disney. Shuichi's mind wandered off as he heard the crunching of popcorn next to him, resting a gentle hand on the older boy's thigh lovingly. His brain was filled with grateful thoughts about how his boyfriend had rescheduled.

.

.

 God, what would he do without Kokichi?

Word Count: 1500
This was a lot longer than intended, but I had fun writing it! Hope you all have a great day, stay safe, and remember to eat, drink, sleep and just stay healthy. I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.6K 41 17
Saiouma/Oumasai one shots. 🍋 = smut, 🍬 = fluff, 🌧️ = angst. I take requests. I will make a new one every Tuesday and Thursday or whenever I feel l...
91.3K 1.9K 86
These stories are fluff(🌺)or angst(🥀) or both(🌺🥀). You can suggest Oneshots in the comment anywhere. I wanted to do this for awhile but I was sca...
35.4K 573 93
A collection of stories for Saihara Shuichi x Ouma Kokichi x Amami Rantaro. This ship doesn't have enough stories, so here are 90 more. Contains fluf...
69K 2.4K 38
Kiibo and Kokichi are friends, Kokichi being a shy and timid person, and Kiibo being a cold and rational person. Shuichi, an obsessive superfan of Da...