Your the one I want TBATE fan...

By lesbian_lover_2007

(I do not own any of these characters) Agrona planned on using Arthur as a weapon in the upcoming war but af... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 9

724 29 3
By lesbian_lover_2007

Arthur's POV:

My head was aching when I woke up.
The memories before i passed out ran through my mind.
I started to panic as I checked the unfamiliar surroundings. I seemed to be in some bedroom, a luxurious was an understatement for this large area an double king sized bed.
I slowly got up my knees almost buckling under me from weakness.
I walked towards a large gold vanity with a spotless mirror.

I noticed I had different clothes on, Silk pajamas covered my lean frame.
As I stared at my messy hair and the bruise that resided on my neck reminding me who the perpetrator was for all of this.

I heard some voices and footsteps out in the distance and quickly jumped back into bed.
Moments later I heard the door open and familiar footsteps warp around the bed.

I shut my eyes and acted like I was still passed out but I guess I needed to work on my acting.
"I know your awake....Grey." I felt my body go rigid from the name.

How did he know who I was? I shot up from the bed and stared him dead in the eye. "My name is Arthur" I told him.
"There's no point in denying your true identity, I know who you are.. your highness."
I felt fear well up within me but kept my vision on Agrona.
He didn't look at me with hate or malice, he looked at me with soft eyes and a warming smile.
Why?

"What do you want with me?" I asked cautiously.
He took a moment to answer, "I want your love." The older man embraced me, warmth taking over me while I tried to process what he just confessed.
"Why... do you want my love? I barely even know you?" He held me even tighter almost not giving room to breathe. "But I know you, Grey, I know who you are and what you went through."
"I don't care if it takes a whole century to make you love me back because I'll do anything for you!"

When I heard my old name again I felt saddened. "How could you have known me? You weren't even there." I pushed him away and felt tears well in my eyes. I don't know why I was about to cry, maybe because my past was mentioned or maybe another reason.
"You'll understand one day." He walked out of the large bedroom and left me alone.

I sat on the bed in defeat and stared out at the very large window in the middle of the room.

Much like the one in my past...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459 39 35
This is another story with my OC character, Serena as being Loki's love interest. Captain America has invited his cousin to stay for several weeks. H...
3M 137K 68
Lyra knew that one day she would be set into an arranged marriage like a chess piece. She had been preparing for it her whole life, and she was almos...
56.9K 1.6K 19
Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, Jellal and Laxus are all princes of Fiore. The brothers are constantly guarded, and have to be watched at all times, so that the...
12.2K 519 14
What if Dicathen had Goodsky's predicted 15 years of preparation? What if Arthur had over a decade to train in Epheotus instead of just a few years? ...