CHUBBY // KTH FF// Season 1✔️

By jeonhrimin

" I am ready to give my body to you " " Your body is mine then " People said, once a chubby person is alway... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

37

437 18 6
By jeonhrimin

Warning:  mention of Physical abuse

" Have you ever thought how you are going to die someday ? Because I did . Even if we think about it ; in the end, we don't know how we are going to die. What will happen if we die ? What's after death ? A new life ? Or the end of life ? It's a mystery. I wish to know. Why corpses don't speak ? Why can't they tell us what is after death ? I want to know.

Is death peaceful ? Is death beautiful? Or Death is dreadful ?

Death means different to people. Some might say death is painful. Another would say death is beautiful .

We are going to die one day. So let's love this life to the fullest while we are staying alive.

Death

You kept on thinking about that word. You didn't know why this particular word was roaming around your mind. Am I going to die soon ? You joked which made you smile a little bit. That was a very dark humour. You had still long way to go. Your fingers roamed through Taehyung's hair. He hummed in satisfaction.

He loved it when you do that. He closed his eyes. " Are you leaving me ?" He asked you as you got up from the sofa. " Yeah..See you tomorrow-" He pulled you by your wrist. You fell into his arms. He wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face onto your back. His hot breath brushed against your back. " Tae.." A small smile was playing on your lips.

" I know..I know..." Taehyung said. " But can't you stay a little while ?" He asked you, leaning against your back. You rest your hand on his hand which was on your waist, intertwining your fingers with his. You two stayed like that for a while.

" What would you do if I disappear without any contact ? " You questioned him. His soft breath was all you could feel on your back. " Look for you for years..when I will reach the breaking point, I will give up on you..move on with my own life .." You bitterly smiled. That was the reality. No one was entitled to wait for the gone person anyway. You appreciated his honesty with you. He didn't sugarcoat his words.

You turned around to face him. He looked at you into your eyes deeply; a little smile was playing on his lips. His eyes were soft filled with affection for you. You always wanted this Taehyung. You wanted him to look at you with those affectionate eyes. Now he was looking at you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him. You just wanted to be in his arms. Live in that specific moment. You wished that this moment would last forever.

" Thank you for being with me.." You spoke. 

" Thank you for believing in me.." Taehyung spoke, patting your back.

Taehyung and you were walking in the campus hand in hand. The students who were passing by looked at you two and then your hands. They finally got the answers. THEY ARE DATING! Some of them freaked out and some were happy that their ship was finally sailing. Taehyung was feeling embarrassing as people were looking at you two. He was always in the background now he's on spotlight.

" What are you doing after school ?" Taehyung asked you. " Probably going on a party.." You spoke , thinking whose party it was. You got a call from your dad that you had to return home today to joing a party. They didn't say who's but he sounded excited to go to that party.

" Tae , are we forgetting something?" You had a feeling that you were missing something big today. " Are we ?" Taehyung also questioned himself. Your brain was rushing to think what you were missing in life but you couldn't figure it out. Maybe you were mistaken.

Your eyes met with Jinah's. She was looking at you then your hand. She just stared at your intertwined hands. She has an unreadable expression. Her stares changed from you to Taehyung. Taehyung was staring at you lovingly, while taking about your study date with him on upcoming week. He sounded excited. You couldn't concentrate on the topic as Jinah's stares were so uncomfortable. Taehyung noticed your uncomfort and looked at the way , you were looking. As Taehyung looked at that direction, Jinah looked other way.

" Jagi.." Taehyung softly called you. Your cheek flushed as soon as he called you "Jagi". That was way too cheesy for you to handle. "Jagi~Jagi~yaa~~Jagi~~" Taehyung teased you. "Stop it!" You playfully hit him on his arm. He chuckled . " But I want to call Jagi, Jagi~" He leaned over, stealing a quick peck. His boxy smile was brighter than the day itself. Your heart fluttered also you were feeling embarrassed at the same time.

Those who saw Taehyung stealing kisses from you , screamed in happiness. Some were hitting the person who was near them in happiness. You felt like digging a hole and hide. Too much for your weak heart. He really was dangerous for you.

Chunyoung saw the whole scene unfolded. He didn't have any rights to get mad or be jealous. It was a piercing pain that he was feeling in his heart. How many times is he going to feel that same piercing ache! He hated this feeling of hopelessness. He didn't want this feeling to overwhelmed his actions. So he looked away from those two.

Jinah had the same expression as him yet so different. " Isn't it hilarious that your friend is with my leftover ?" Jinah mocked as she stood beside him. She proudly stood beside him, back straight with perfect posture with her usual perfect arrogant self.

" What do you mean?" Chunyoung glared at her. Jinah smiled at him as if she pitied him. Chunyoung hated that expression. " You and I , both know that you like her ..yet you let another person take away the things you want. You're such an idiot!" Jinah spoke as if those words were directed at herself not for Chunyoung. She sounded hateful, voice filled with remorse and anger.

" Y/N is not a thing, Jinah..She is a person and she will continue to make her own decisions. "

" Of course, she is..But.." Jinah chuckled. " Will you be able to bear that ?" She pointed at those two affectionate people. Chunyoung looked at them. He took a deep breath and looked directly at Jinah before answering , " Yes..with time, I will heal and live on..I hope you will be able to do so.." Chunyoung said. He could see that how hurt Jinah looked as she glared at him.

He could relate to her as he was also feeling what she was feeling. Fool. That was the word described both of them. At one point, tears slipped out of her eyes and Jinah , herself became shocked. She looked away from him and hurriedly left. Both of them felt the same ache still they had different feelings. One was feeling betrayal and other was feeling hopelessness.

" Mom, why does love hurt so much ?" Jihoon asked his mother." You said it was a beautiful feeling but it wasn't as you said. Why did you like?" Like everyday , his mother didn't reply today too. Jihoon had a small smile played on his lips. " Do you think I will ever get back Y/N ?" He questioned, leaning head against his mother's palm. Her warmth made him feel okay.

" When are you going to wake up and hug me, Mom ?" Jihoon cried.

" I miss your presence..your voice, your smile..I miss everything..." The hand caressed Jihoon's head. Jihoon immediately sat up and looked at him mom. Calling for her. She slowly blinked and smiled at him. ".....Ji....Ji..Hoon.." She spoke those words. Jihoon cried in happiness.

" Mom.."

" Fool.." The elder man left the room. Leaving his daughter on floor. Her lips were bleeding, her beautiful face was bruised as well as her body.Her petite body was exhausted. She reached her limits.

She layed down on the broken glasses. Those glass pieces pierced her body. She didn't care. She cried hysterically and her emotions exploded. She couldn't tolerate anymore. She had lost everything. That man took everything from her. He controlled her life. He took away her happiness, fixed her hobbies and made every decision regarding her life.

After so long , she found a little happiness, Taehyung. When she was with Taehyung, she could breath, she could laugh all her heart content. Yet that man robbed her happiness, her love. She despised that man. Her heart filled with hatred and anger. Because of that man who called himself her father made her lose everything. She lost Taehyung to someone , she envied.

" I'm sorry , Tae..." She hugged herself, feeling cold in that room. The warmest person in life was robbed by the people. She was a victim of their inferiority complex.

Death or alive ?
Survive or Kill?
   To  Love or To Hate ?
Those were the questions left without
An answer.
End Of Season 1
28.10.22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 2.7K 40
"I'm okay I think, how long does this stuff usually last?" "A few hours, you should be fine by the time you wake up...can I ask a favor from you?" "S...
128K 2.8K 31
Your life changed instantly when you scored yourself a job not only under your dream company but working along your favourites idols , BTS You were...
119K 4.6K 46
Lee Y/N is used to people bullying her because of her weight. Growing up a short, chubby girl, she got used to the horrible names people gave her. No...