For the Sake of Love ✔

Por atprawita

"It's for the sakes of my reputation" "More like 'for the sakes of love'. We both know it's more than that."... Más

- Prologue -
- One -
- Two -
- Three -
- Four -
- Five -
- Six -
- Seven -
- Eight -
- Nine -
- Ten -
- Eleven -
- Twelve -
- Thirteen -
- Fourteen -
- Fifteen -
- Sixteen -
- Seventeen -
- Eighteen -
- Nineteen -
- Twenty -
- Twenty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Twenty Four -
- Twenty Five -
- Twenty Six -
- Twenty Seven -
- Twenty Eight -
- Twenty Nine -
- Thirty -
- Thirty One -
- Thirty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Thirty Four -
- Thirty Five -
- Thirty Six -
- Thirty Seven -
- Epilogue -
IT'S OUT!!!
- d r o w n -
- s w i t c h e d -
- t h e n o t e s -

- Twenty One -

803 60 0
Por atprawita

My mum took plenty of pictures of us that night, using the Polaroid that I still have no idea came from where but somehow works just fine.

She gave me the pictures that have me and Mew in them, telling me to keep them safe and not burn them because apparently, she saw me burning Mew's clothes so I guess she also knew why I locked myself in my room.

I took pictures of the bunch of Polaroids and sent them to the group chat, wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. I got a bunch of heart emojis in return and also questions that are just as much.

The thing is, Mew's gone after Xmas.

He spend the night so we could have Christmas together, and it was so fun to wake up next to him the next morning, but then after breakfast and exchanging presents, he excused himself saying he has something important to attend so we can't hold him back and reluctantly let him go.

And after that, he's gone.
I got no message from him, moreover calls.
All the calls went straight to voicemail and the messages I sent were left unread.

It was now our first day of the new semester and we were all gathered in the auditorium and I was frantically looking everywhere to find that tall brown quiff of Mew,

I spotted him rather fast, seeing that he was talking with some other guys. I ran to him shamelessly and jumped onto his back. He let out a small 'oomph' but caught me nevertheless. I giggled loudly, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his natural scent that was mixed with a hint of his perfume.

"What are you doing here?" He grumpily said, typical.

"Nothing just wanna say good morning,"

"You're such a kitten when they see their owner,"

"Not my fault now, is it? You didn't say shit to me during the whole holiday, you just disappear outta the blue after that night!" I said as I plopped my chin on his shoulder.

"I got some business to do and was extremely busy, so I turned off my phone,"

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've understood if you told me beforehand." I said, pouting sulkily.

"What? Were you bawling your eyes out again?"

"Shut up! I wasn't bawling my eyes out, mind you!" I punched his shoulder lightly, before burying my face back in the crook of his neck, inhaling that calming natural scent of his.

"So, what?"

"I just miss you and also worried, that's all"

"I can take care of myself, no need to worry about me,"

"Says the guy who looked almost dead when he got a fever" I snickered playfully.

"Bring that up once more and I'll punish you, do you understand me, kitten?"

"Sure thing, daddy!" I teased back with a knowing smirk. Thanks, Tul.

Mew's jaw went ajar as he was closing and opening it like fish outta water. I giggled at his stunned face before stealing a small kiss at the corner of his lips.

"I'll see you later, Mewwie!" I yelled out and then hopped off to run away.

Turns out, it was just the usual principle speech to boost our motivation and such up that I barely paid attention to. I walked to my locker once we were dismissed and quickly fetched things that I might need. I turned around once I was done and bumped into a hard surface.

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry, I didn't see where I was going," The guy rambled on quickly,

"Mika?"

"Gulf? Oh hey, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you,"

"No, no, no, it's fine. Are you okay?"

"Y- yeah, I'm fine, are you though?"

"I'm good, no biggie. What got you so distracted anyway?"

"Ju- just the usual, I kept my head down and don't have the guts to look up," Mika shyly said.

"Oh? Mind if I ask why?"

"It's just... no one really likes me, you know. A- and, I was too shy to blend in, so I just keep myself to myself,"

"Why are you so shy? You're a cool guy for me,"

"It's just... people at my old school always said that I have a weird face, not to mention that my eyes aren't the usual kind of blue, it just makes things weirder and since then I've never really had friends anymore," He sadly said.

"Oh?"

"Y- yeah..." He stuttered out nervously. He's cute, I don't get why people thought he's weird.

I reached my hand up and carefully swipe the fringe from his eyes. His eyes widened at my movement, a soft pink blush covering his cheeks.

"You have such cool eyes, dude! It's such a cute but deep blue. Sure it was unique, but that's what makes you, well you. You got a cute nose as well," I said, tapping his nose with my forefinger before pulling away. His face was permanently covered in red as he was smiling shyly.

"Th- thank you, no one has ever said that to me,"

"I'm honoured to be the first one, you're a good-looking guy, I don't see a reason for you to feel shy,"

"You meant that?"

"Of course, I do. Why don't you trim your fringe or maybe just swipe it off of your face so people could see your amazing eyes?" I suggested with a big smile.

"D- do I have to?"

"If you feel like it, I'm not pressuring you though," I said shrugging my shoulders off.

"If you think so I think I-"

"Hey, baby" A rough voice suddenly said. I felt hands wrapped around my waist followed by cold air being blown to my neck. I shrieked loudly, totally feeling embarrassed seconds later.

"M- Mew?"

"I was looking for you everywhere," He said, pouting cutely. My head spun at how cute he was being, cheeks instantly tinted red.

"Wh-why are you looking for me?"

"I'm cold and I need my walking heater," He said, nuzzling his cute nose into my neck causing me to giggle softly.

"I'm not your heater..." I whined out shyly yet still in annoyance.

"You don't want to?"

"It's- it's not that..." Mew hummed into my neck, shamelessly peppering it with kisses as he nuzzled even closer (if that is still possible, he's pressed to me already). I tilted my head back at the feeling of his cold lips, subconsciously giving him more room to continue his assault.

"Um, Gulf? I guess. I- I'll catch up with you later, b- bye..."

"Y- yes," I stammered out in between my whimper. Fuck Mew and his skilful lips.

"Me- Mewwie, stop... There are people around,"

"And?"

"We- we look like a love-struck couple,"

"And?"

"I don't think you like the attention?"

"Right, I don't. But I need to mark what's mine. Who's that boring guy anyway?" He's suddenly back with the cold demeanour and I can't help but scoff internally.

"You mean Mika? He's my lab partner, why?"

"Nothing,"

"Sorry, what?"

"Just don't wiggle your tail to everybody. I'll see you at lunch," He coldly said before walking off. Did he just snog me and then go back to being an ice cube again? Fucking Suppasit and all his mystery!

I walked to my class and I just remember I have this one with Mika. Maybe I should apologise that Mew cut off our conversation like that, yeah, I do need to. Mika looked so uncomfortable and awkward once Mew popped up.

I strolled to the back row, before placing my stuff down beside him.

"I'm sorry," I slowly said.

"Uh, pardon?"

"About our last conversation, I'm sorry that I got distracted by Mew,"

"Oh, it's fine, he's your boyfriend after all, and he's Mew Suppasit, who am I kidding?"

"Still though, I'm sorry," I frowned at his answer and started to fidget with my fingers.

"Not your doing, so it's fine." I nodded my head hesitantly at him and before I could start a new conversation, the teacher walked in.

Things got a bit awkward with Mika during class, we remain focused on our task and don't joke around like we normally do.

"H- hey, Gulf?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you... do you wanna hang out after school? To finish our project and stuff" Mika looked so shy and I can't help but smile at that.

"Sure, I don't think I have something to do after school, so that'll do,"

"Cool, I'll see you at your locker, yeah?"

"Okay"

The rest of the day was kinda the usual, I finished my classes, have lunch with Mew, and then finished the rest of my classes. I told Mew that I won't go home with him and he interrogate me instantly but I told him that I have to finish my project with Mika. He scoffed loudly and glared at me before abruptly pushing me off of his lap and then leaving me all alone, typical.

I was currently waiting for Mika at my locker, tidying up my locker to spend the time.

"Hey, Gulf"

"Mika, hiii" I excitedly greeted him.

"You ready?"

"Sure, where are we going anyway?"

"I found this cute café near the city, you in?"

"Sounds like fun,"

"Alright, c'mon then"

He guided me to his car and my jaw almost hit the floor again. There stood, in all its glory, a yellow BMW m4. For real now, what's it with me and guys with nice and expensive as fuck cars?

"You okay?"

"I- uh, yeah, was just making sure about some stuff," I said, smiling timidly.

"Okay, let's get goin then, hop in"

"You seem to like zone out a lot, is there something wrong?" Mika asked, looking as worried as ever.

"Oh? No, it's just Mew, no biggie though,"

"Wanna share? They said I'm a good listener,"

"No, it's fine, it's nothing serious,"

"But Mew's your boyfriend, right?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"I assume you guys get into an argument or something?"

"Kind of, we're both just too stubborn sometimes, it's nothing new," I brushed it off with a quiet chuckle, not wanting to make things weird between us.

"I- I know I can't help much, but I really want to help you and if listening to you rant about it might help, then so be it,"

"Tha- thank you, that means a lot to me,"

Mew's POV

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"What? It's not like I haven't done that before,"

"You're fucking kidding, Mew. He told you that he need to finish his project and you got all defensive and obsessive over that?"

"I'm not being defensive and obsessive, Tul!"

"Well, you clearly are jealous of that guy."

"Why would I? Gulf's mine and he knows his place," I said, clicking my tongue in pure annoyance at this guy I called my friend.

"If you know that, then why are you still being such a fucking moron over it? Even if you're his actual boyfriend, you're still not allowed to forbid him from hanging out with other boys, you know. You gotta trust him, man,"

"How could I trust him if he keeps waggling his tail to everyone with a dick in between their legs?"

"I don't think Gulfie is that type, you're overreacting," okay, maybe I was too harsh earlier, but he deserves that!

"I'm not, I'm just spitting the truth,"

"Listen here, you dimwit: Gulfie likes you, okay? No, scratch that, he loves you. And if you said he knows his 'place' then you got nothing to worry about, I'm sure he wouldn't leave you, that boy is so persistent with what he wants. And from what I know, I know he wants you. One way or another, that boy will always gonna come back to you, so I don't see the point why you're so obsessive with him,"

"I'm not being obsessive!"

"Is that the only thing your thick head caught from my speech?" Tul snorted and I glared sharply at him. He scoffed again before speaking,

"All I'm saying is, Mew, you gotta trust him. And stop being such a dick to him if you don't want him to leave. Either you treat him right or don't get surprised when he is finally fed up with you and leave. No matter how persistent someone is, they still have their limits. You edge him too much and he'll end up falling. Don't crawl and cry to me when that day happens because you're too arrogant to even admit your feelings to him. There are tons of guys that want to be with Gulfie, just so you know you're not the only one."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

211K 8.4K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...
255K 12.6K 87
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want t...
35.5K 1.7K 27
"I know how to stupid I am for forgiving you and give you a lot of chances" Gulf Kanawut
89.1K 5.8K 22
"My Attitude P. A" Highest ranking no. 1 Story written by: Luna🌜 Started: December 6, 2020 Ended: January 15, 2021 Excerpt Mew Supassit a well-kno...