When It's Cold(Pelle Ohlin x...

By scorpius_uwu

WILL HAVE GRAPHIC MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND SUICIDE I changed the name of the fic, original name was "Dark Pl... More

INFO
1.
2.
3.
4. (dialogue chapter)
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
author's note
12.
13.
author's note 2

6.

1.6K 27 0
By scorpius_uwu

"Should i use black or red for this part?"

Y/n's husky, tired voice snaps me out of my deep thinking.
"I think red would make it look better"
I respond, not really thinking about my response because I can't stop thinking about how nice their hair smells. Fuck you Y/n, for doing this to me. Fuck you for caring so much. But not actually, because I don't wanna loose my Y/n. But considering I'm not falling for them, either. I can't help but think, would they love me back? Or would they rather die than to love someone like me? Either way, I still stand by my statement that I see them as a friend only.

Y/N POV
I got lost in my own world of the painting, with Pelle still resting on my shoulder. I'm extremely tired, but i will finish it just for him. This is so peaceful in a way. Complete silence, just sounds of my brush softly touching the surface of the paper. When I finish my painting, I notice Pelle sleeping in the position he was in before. Now what do I do? I need to turn off the lights and change my clothes but Pelle is sleeping on me. I decide to carefully move him off me, onto a mattress and then manage to do everything I need to do. When i lay down on my mattress, next to his, I feel him pull me closer to him. I panic and get flustered but guess I'll have to deal with that. He might be insane, but he's an angel when he's asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...