For the Sake of Love ✔

By atprawita

"It's for the sakes of my reputation" "More like 'for the sakes of love'. We both know it's more than that."... More

- Prologue -
- One -
- Two -
- Three -
- Four -
- Five -
- Six -
- Seven -
- Eight -
- Nine -
- Ten -
- Eleven -
- Twelve -
- Thirteen -
- Fourteen -
- Fifteen -
- Sixteen -
- Seventeen -
- Nineteen -
- Twenty -
- Twenty One -
- Twenty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Twenty Four -
- Twenty Five -
- Twenty Six -
- Twenty Seven -
- Twenty Eight -
- Twenty Nine -
- Thirty -
- Thirty One -
- Thirty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Thirty Four -
- Thirty Five -
- Thirty Six -
- Thirty Seven -
- Epilogue -
IT'S OUT!!!
- d r o w n -
- s w i t c h e d -
- t h e n o t e s -

- Eighteen -

758 62 1
By atprawita

"Yo, Gulf, you okay?"

"Uh? Yeah, I'm good, why d'ya ask?"

"You're a bit salty lately and also zoning out like every two seconds," Alex explained.

"Nah, I'm fine. Just a bit tired,"

"Does it have something to do with Mew?" Jack chirped in.

"What? Of course not, why would you say that?"

"Just wondering, is it because you have no plan for this Christmas?"

"Nah, I've had it planned since two months ago." I lied smoothly.

"With Mew?"

"Yeah, and my family too." Here comes me being a sinner for lying too much. God, I'm truly sorry.

"You never told us that you guys have met each other's parents," Alex said with a slight pout.

"I haven't met his yet, they're always so busy and currently in another country. But he did meet mine, mum loves him too pieces," and she also called him a sex god, but no, I won't say that.

"Aweee, that's sweet. What's your plan anyway?" Kellin asked outta the blue. Since when that this guy arrived here?

"We'll make a ginger house and have a sleepover and then exchange presents. What about you all?" I lied with a big grin. Dammit, my nose just got longer and longer.

"So PG, I don't think Mew's that type," Kellin said and Jalex nodded along.

"We- we just keep it PG because my cousins gonna be there, you know just in case."

"How about we swap pictures for that night?" Jack said excitedly.

"Swap pic? What do you mean?" I confusedly asked.

"All of us have a different plan with our own family or S.O, which means we won't be together celebrating it, so why don't we swap pic with each other? At least that way, it'll feel like we're together virtually."

"That sounds cool! I'm in!" Ashley chirped in. Why the fuck do people keep chirping in outta the blue? She wasn't there before.

"I'm in too, though mine probably look boring since Imma just chill with my fam and no S.O," Bleta said.

"Are you in or nah?" Alex asked since he was clearly down for this idea as well.

"I have no other choice now, have I?" I timidly said with an awkward chuckle.

"Yeah, definitely."

"Well then, I'm in!"

I so am gonna regret this and Mew is surely, obviously, definitely, gonna smack my ass and scold me for a millennium.

It's been almost two months since the incident at the bridge and I still have no idea about his feeling toward me. In fact, things just get weirder and weirder and even crazier than before. That's Mew Suppasit to you guys, an actual asshole that is way too unpredictable and moody as fuck.

We parted ways during lunch hour. They went to our table while I went to the parking lot. Mew texted me and said something about eating outside and not wanting to leave his kitten alone, so he forced me to join him.

I spotted him beside his angel blue. He got bored of his baby blue a.k.a the McLaren 720 and chooses to use his angel blue a.k.a Lamborghini Asterion. He has a name for every single one of his cars and I'm forced to remember every single one of them because if I want to addresses it, I can't say 'it', I have to say their name. Crazy, right? Yeah, I know.

"What took you so long?"

"My friends, sorry"

"Just get in," He tiredly sighed.

"Where are we going anyway?"

"Visiting Neko."

"Neko?" I tilted my head confusedly and he sighed again.

"Remember the cat that tried to climb onto my lap but fall miserably?"

"Um... the black one?"

"Yeah,"

"What about him?"

"He's getting adopted this afternoon and I wanna say goodbye before he leaves." Awe, what a softie.

"Oh, okay."

"We're going to a drive-thru first so my bigger kitten won't die, what do you want? Subway or Panda express?"

"Can we get Subway?"

"Sure," I smiled at Mew, before minding my own business. He turned right as we see a Subway sign and goes straight to the empty drive-thru. He didn't order anything weirdly enough and he let me order everything I want as much as I want it. He gave me his wallet as per usual (refusing is no use when it comes to arguing with Mew Assholish Suppasit  Jongcheveevat, so don't even try) and I paid the guy.

"Is it fine if we skip the last classes?" Mew asked, surprising me.

"Um, yeah I guess? But do we have to?"

"Kinda,"

"O- okay..."

"Can you feed me?" The guy asked casually like it was the most normal thing ever.

"Pardon?"

"Did I stutter?"

"N- no, but I was just makings sure."

"Just do it, we're almost there."

I unwrapped the food and feed Mew as he drove. I feed myself too and can't help but smile at Mew's mood for today. He's pretty calm since this morning, barely ordering me around, and also toning down his assholish behaviours. Let's just wish it'll stay like this longer.

I packed everything back into the bag once I see the sign of the shelter and put it on the dashboard.

It was like the usual, Mew playing with the kitten while I stood by the door playing on my phone.

Gulf:
Milddd, I need your help

Brother M:
What do you want?

Gulf:
I may or may not just lied again

Brother M:
And?

Gulf:
It's about Xmas. I told the guys that I
have plans with Mew when I don't.
What should I do?

Brother M:
Ask him like a normal person does.
What else?

Gulf:
Mild, we're talking about Mew here,
He's far from normal

Brother M:
If you never try you'll never know
-The Faim

Gulf:
Fine, Imma do it.
If things go downhill, I'm blaming you

Brother M:
K.

"He- hey, Mew?"

"Hm?" He tore his gaze from Neko and looked into my eyes.

"Ch- Christmas is coming soon, right?"

"Hm." 0.02 seconds ago he was smiling and now he's being a block of ice again. Nice!

"I- I... do you... do you not like it?"

"Christmas is bullshit that is made for kids" Bu- bullshit? What the fuck, dude?

"Wh- whattt?"

"Why do you ask? Do you have a plan or something?" He asked back to being all smiley again.

"No- nothing..." I can't ask him if he said Xmas is nothing but bullshit.

"Oh, okay..." He simply said, the same smile still lingering on his face.

Wait a bit, was he waiting for me to ask him out or something?
But he doesn't like Xmas?
But again, if we did nothing, what the fuck should I share with the guys? Ugh...

"A- actually... there's something,"

"I knew it! What's it?"

"I- I... I told the guys we got a plan for Xmas and- and then Jack has this idea of swapping pictures because we can't spend the night together and I may or may not get forced to join them,"

"Oh... kinda guessed that honestly,"

"S- so... you- you're in?"

"If you agree on skipping, I'll help,"

"OKAY!" I excitedly said.

"You just like showing off our relationship, don't you?"

"It- it's not that! I've promised them and you know how they are."

"I still have no idea why you're even friends with them," Honestly, same.

"If I'm not being friends with them, I would have no one besides Mild. He has his own group while I'm nothing but a loner. If that happens, my senior year gonna be hell and I don't want that!"

"What's so wrong with being a loner? I'm always alone before you came and I'm completely fine."

"Mew, you're the king of school! Alone or not, people would still worship you, while me... I'm just me,"

"Well because you're you I know you won't be a loner."

"W- what?"

"You're not that bad honestly, just a tad bit too slow most of the time, but you're fine." Geez, thanks.

"O- oh..."

"So what are gonna do?" He asked casually.

"You- you're in?"

"Do you want to be neglected by your extremely nice friends?"

"N- no..."

"Then tell me the plan."

"I told them you're gonna spend the day with me and my family and... and that we're gonna build a ginger house along with exchanging presents. I'm sorry if it was too much to ask, that's just what my family usually does."

"Present?"

"Y- yeah..."

"Does a Christmas present is the same as a Birthday present?"

"H- ha?"

"I have no experience with it so I don't know what's good and what's not," is this guy for real?

"It's... it's the same I guess, kind of at least. Bu- but, it doesn't matter. As long as you meant it from your heart, I'm sure the person gonna see your message and love it nevertheless."

"Oh, I'll give you one then."

"M- me?"

"Uh-huh,"

"Can I ask what that thing gonna be?"

"Um... what about another collar?" Mew asked with a wide grin on his face. Asshole, heartless, and dumb fuck. I glared at him which cause a soft chuckle to pass his pink lips.

"Just kidding,"

"You better be,"

"I'll give you a leash,"

"A WHAT?"

"Leash, you got the collar already, so I'll give you the leash. We can go on a morning run or afternoon walk every day after that," A walk with Mew? Every day? Fuck it, I'll accept that.

"Re- really?" if I actually have a tail, it would be waggling like crazy by now.

"Hm,"

"Yes, please. It would be so nice to spend more time with you!"

"What?" He asked, confusion and amusement was clearly shown on his face.

"You said something about morning runs and afternoon walks, right?"

"When I said you're a tad bit too slow I didn't think you would be this slow," Mew said, sighing out loud.

"Uh?" the waggle stops.

"I'm just kidding, kitten. I'm not that kind of person,"

"O- oh... I just thought you were serious, you didn't seem like you were joking, so excuse me!" I huffed out in annoyance and back to internally cursing him again.

"Why do you suddenly give in anyway?"

"The idea of spending more time with you just makes me all excited and happy so I guess that's why." I said, pouting a tiny bit unconsciously.

"The plan... is that all?" Mew asked again.

"Do you... do you wanna go to the city instead? Li-like, I know you would be busy or something to spend the night during Xmas night so I- I think, we can just go to the city now, take a picture and then I'll send it during the night. That way, you don't have to spend that much time with me since I know how much it annoyed you,"

"It doesn't but if that's what you want..." He trailed off with a shrug before playing with Neko again.

An hour and a half later, we were in the famous Regent Street and I gasped as Mew drove his car into a nearby hotel.

"Wh- what are we gonna do?"

"It'll look better during the night. We're resting here because I certainly won't drive another 2 hours today."

"Bu-but I don't bring money!" I yelped out in horror.

"And?"

"Who's gonna pay?"

"Me"

"We're... we're resting in the same room?" I asked, totally embarrassed but excited.

"Yeah, problem?"

"N- no, just thought you wouldn't like that,"

"Well then stop assuming things. I don't hate you, Gulf, if that's what you were wondering,"

He booked a room for the two of us and him being the extremely rich asshole he is, choose the greatest room on the highest floor.

"I'm hungry again, wanna go somewhere?" Mew said. Well, that's typical of him.

"Sure..."

"We're walking, that's okay?" Did he just ask for my opinion?

"Y- yeah, that's obviously okay," I said, smiling slightly.

"Alright then,"

We walked side by side and our hands keep brushing every now and then. My head is a mess and I can barely function. The mixed signal, his mood changes, his behaviour and his current needs about my opinion are so confusing. I thought I could do just fine, but as the day went by and no progress showed, I start to lose it. The hope is still there, the thought of him returning my feeling and that we could finally be a normal couple, they're keeping me going. But... ugh!!!

"You okay?" Mew said as he walked back to me. I didn't even realise I'd stopped walking.

"Y- yeah, just headache and I can't think,"

"The café's there, let's go inside." He put his hand on my waist and guided me into the café. We choose the most secluded booth, and he helped me to sit down.

"I'll be back in a bit," Mew said before he rushed off. What just happened? I put my head on the table, groaning quietly as the throb got harder and harder. I hate thinking too hard, this always happens if I did that. And if I don't stop thinking as soon as the headache starts, nausea gonna come. What a nice life.

I rest my eyes for a bit, waiting patiently for Mew to come back from God knows where.

I felt someone drop something in front of me and I tiredly looked up to see a drenched Mew.

"You're drenched."

"No shit, Sherlock." He rolled his eyes at me, before taking his previous seat.

"What's that?"

"Your meds."

"You got me meds?"

"I can't have you dying now, can I?"

"Th- thank you."

"Don't mention it. Just think about it as a way of me repaying you for taking care of me that time."

"Th- thanks."

"What's up with you anyway?" He asked again.

"Uh? No-nothing, what are you talking about?"

"You seem distracted, that's all."

"O- oh... no, I'm fine, you got nothing to be worried about"

"Okay, just tell me if something is bothering you,"

Okay, for real now, what the fuck is wrong with him?
No, better question: what kind of game is he playing right now?

This is so not him. It's like I'm dealing with another human being, not the Mew Suppasit Jongecheveevat that is the School's king but a complete asshole deep inside.

What's going on?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 193 3
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and show your love by your votes and comments naaa! Warning:- Matur...
47.1K 3.3K 22
Gulf Kanawut has went on a date with almost 200 persons,but still he's single. An app called "Cupid matcher" is famous with its tagline "Helping you...
35.5K 1.7K 27
"I know how to stupid I am for forgiving you and give you a lot of chances" Gulf Kanawut
211K 8.3K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...