The Bird and the Garden 2: Re...

By SecretMinty

The second book of The Bird and the Garden, taking place after the Good Ending. With Y/N and Vao's lives havi... More

Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Chapter 2: It Lives
Chapter 3: Beacon
Chapter 4: The Initiation
Character Introductions
Chapter 5: A New Life
Chapter 6: Class
Chapter 7: Shadows Creep
Chapter 8: It Begins
Chapter 9: The Murder
Chapter 10: Revelation
Chapter 11: Recovery
Chapter 12: Upcoming Events
Chapter 13: The School Dance
Chapter 14: The Club
Chapter 15: Forbidden Knowledge
Chapter 16: Verde's Secret
Chapter 17: There Will Be Bloodshed
Chapter 18: Kill
Chapter 19: Uncovered Truths
Chapter 20: The Beginning
Chapter 21: Innsmaw
Chapter 22: Insanity
Chapter 23: Vytal Festival
Chapter 24: Paradise
Chapter 25: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 26: Vao Versus Ruby
Chapter 27: Nightmares
Chapter 28: Rain Over Innsmaw
Chapter 29: Withdrawn
Chapter 30: Escape
Chapter 31: Making a Mistake
Chapter 32: Hell
Chapter 33: Everything is Wrong
Chapter 34: Fugitives
Chapter 35: Interview
Chapter 36: Vale News Department
Chapter 37: Lisa Lavender
Chapter 38: Sasha, Part One
Chapter 40: Questions
Chapter 41: Memories
Chapter 42: The Training, Part One
Chapter 43: The Training, Part Two
Chapter 44: War on Vale
Chapter 45: Salem, Part One
Chapter 46: Salem, Part Two
Chapter 47: Salem, Part Three
Chapter 48: Evil's Reality
Scrapped Ideas
Epilogue: Don't Leave Me

Chapter 39: Sasha, Part Two

51 3 10
By SecretMinty

Sasha averted her gaze when the Faunus child screamed in terror as the overweight man threw her into the back of his van, sighing in contempt. He turned, fishing out a stack of lien and throwing it at Sasha. The giant caught it with two fingers, counting it immediately. She eyed the fat customer suspiciously. "... Can you tell me what you plan to do with her?"

"Make it clean my house, what do you think?" The man growled. Sasha felt a bit relieved. She nodded her head, her brow furrowing. "... Oi."

The man paused, still halfway into the driver's seat. "What?"

Sasha held up the lien, fanning herself off with it. "Slaves are ten thousand a piece. You cut me short of five hundred."

The man paused to spit on the ground, stepping back out of the truck. He shoved his pudgy fingers into his pockets, digging around. And finally his face went pale. Sasha smirked. "... Something wrong?"

"I, er... Hold on now, I have it somewhere. Let me just check the car-"

"You ain't checking shit. You ain't cheating me, fat ass." Sasha pushed past him, popping open the center console. When she didn't find anything, she checked the glovebox. Still nothing. She climbed back out, turning to the man with a confident smirk. He was frantically digging through his pockets, but to no avail. Sasha crossed her tree trunk-like arms, jerking her head towards him. "So you don't have it."

"I-I might've left it at home! I can go get it!"

"Nope. How about you take out a loan instead?"

The man shook his head. "I really can't. C'mon, I'll pay you back. I've been a customer for years!"

Sasha hummed thoughtfully, running her hand across the side of the van as she approached him. "Mm... Don't think so. I've been selling Faunus for three now, never seen your face. I don't like liars."

The man took a step back as Sasha loomed over him, like a daunting shadow. A small smirk grew on her lips. "... Company policy says you pay at the scene of the deal too, or take out a loan. Sam would be mighty pissed if I made an exception just for you. So what will it be, Chubster? We gonna do this the easy way and take out a loan? Or the hard way? Your choice."

The moment the man pulled his hand out of his pocket, Sasha's scimitar was in mid-swing, the blade singing its song through the air.

SLASH!

The man's arm came clean off, the pistol still gripped tightly in the hand. Blood spurted from his shoulder, the man letting out a shrill scream as he stumbled back and fell. Sasha stalked towards him, her massive weapon resting on her shoulders. "Pay me what you owe."

"W-we're in public!" The man threatened. "I'll call the police!"

But to his horror, Sasha just chuckled. "You think the police have the balls to stand up against Sam's company? Get real," she growled. "And as if they'd do anything. They get paid to look the other way. It works for us. I won't ask again; give me, my fucking money."

When the man tried to scramble away, Sasha pressed her toes against the crotch of his shorts, slowly moving them down. "Gas pedal," she warned. The man was tearing up. "I can't! If I take out a loan, my wife-"

"Gas pedal..."

"I-"

"Vroom vroom." Sasha slammed her foot flat, crushing what little pride the man had. His shrill scream was cut short when she plunged her weapon into his chest, feeling his heartbeat slow to a stop. She sighed, a euphoric tone in her voice as she slipped the blade out, sheathing it on her back. She stepped up to the van and yanked the rear doors open, breaking the lock to pieces. The Faunus girl shrank into the corner, tears falling down her chin. Sasha moved to the side and jerked her head.

"Get the hell outta here, kid."

When she didn't move, Sasha glared at her. "Don't make me come back there," she threatened. The Faunus crept from the van, immediately looking away from the corpse Sasha had left behind. She didn't even look back as she ran down the street, leaving Sasha alone. The giant groaned, climbing back into her own truck. She pulled away, rolling down the window and letting her arm feel the hot desert breeze.

Sasha hated it when Leaf sent her on trafficking jobs. Most of the time, it was kids. Kids who would either be worked to death in a mine, or be seen as toys to some rich prick. It wasn't often that Sasha was shorted out of cash, leaving her no opportunity to do something about it.

Her truck slowed to a halt in front of the decrepit building she called a home, counting the stack again. Leaf wouldn't be happy that she was short five hundred lien. But knowing him, he wouldn't beat her as bad as long as she killed someone. Especially if it was the cheat. She climbed out, her hair flowing freely in the wind, red locks outlined in the sandy city. And as she opened the door and stepped inside, her arms were immediately seized by four men. She groaned, rolling her head back. "What's going on?" She growled in annoyance. The men were dragging her to the main room, kicking the door open.

And that was when Sasha's blood ran cold. "N... Nikita!?"

There wasn't any doubt in her mind when he looked up at her, his mouth open in a silent, broken wail. Beside him were the burnt, charred corpses of her parents. A croak escaped his lips, and finally he spoke.

"Sa... S-Sasha..." He whimpered.

She didn't know what he was talking about. She tried to free herself, but there were too many hands holding her in place. Her eyes began to grow wet, tears trickling down her cheeks. "Nikita, what's going on!? The hell are you doing here!?"

"I'll tell you why he's here," a voice spoke. But it wasn't from anyone in the room. One of the men beside Nikita was holding up a scroll, playing a video call. Leaf's dark red face was shown on the screen, storming down a street. "You think I wouldn't find out, you ugly giant!? How dare you give them money! Goin' after cheats, and you've been cheating the whole Black Stars!" He screamed. Sasha had never seen Leaf so angry before. And that was saying something. "I warned you! You fucked around and found out! Nikita here, he's gonna play Leaf games!"

"It was me who gave them money!" Sasha screamed. "You already killed Mama and Papa! I understand now! Just don't kill Nikita!"

But Leaf just laughed. "Really? I don't think you do. Boys, finish the job, leave Giant for me. I'll be there in forty-five minutes." He hung up the call, the man who owned the scroll pocketing it and grabbing Nikita by the chin, forcing him to look at Sasha.

"Why don't we thank Sis for everything she's done?" He snickered. "She's the reason you got mixed up in this, anyway. And after you, she's next."

Nikita didn't say anything. He averted his gaze from Sasha, and the man kicked him in the back. "Start thanking her!"

Nikita bit his lip, trembling where he knelt. And finally, he opened his mouth to speak. But he didn't apologize. Instead, he glared at Sasha, glared at her with hatred.

"I... T-told you..." He stammered. "I told you something like this would happen..."

Sasha felt her heart breaking into pieces. "N-no, Nikita... I-I did it to save us! To get us out of Vacuo!" She begged.

"... You're a murderer," Nikita hissed. "... I... F-fucking hate you... You fit right in here! You big bitch! You got Ma and Pa killed! I hate you! I fucking HATE you!"

Sasha couldn't speak anymore. He was right. If she hadn't been slipping them money, they could still be alive. She felt her knees beginning to wobble, and finally she collapsed. The man lifted a pistol, pressing it against the back of her beloved brother's head. "... That all, boy?"

Nikita nodded, hostility flaring in his eyes. "... I have nothing more to say to her."

The man chuckled, looking at Sasha. "Now look what you've gone and done! Your own brother realizes your true nature!" He laughed. Sasha watched in silence as he squeezed the trigger, Nikita's brains exploding into the floor. He sat still for a moment before his corpse fell to the ground with a heavy thump.

The Black Stars were laughing. Laughing at Sasha. Once Leaf arrived, her life would end. Sasha wasn't even allowed to wipe at her eyes, the men still holding onto her arms tight.

She got her family killed, in the end. And yet, a part of her was thinking on the man's words. Her true nature.

Something sparked inside her. Not her sorrow. Not her crippling guilt. Sasha was beginning to grow angry. If the Black Stars, if Sam and Leaf had never approached her village in the first place, Nikita and her parents wouldn't be dead. Something sparked, and her veins began to bulge.

"My... True nature..." She growled darkly. The man shrugged.

"And...?"

Sasha's Semblance was beginning to unlock. Her veins bulged, until it looked like they'd explode. She had never been so angry in her life. And when she looked up at that man's smug grin, she wanted nothing more than to kill him. To kill everyone in that room.

"I'll... I'll fucking kill every last one of you!"

She threw her arms forward, sending her restraints flying into the ground. She unsheathed her weapon, swinging it forward with one hand. The man who killed her brother took a step back, his smile falling. Sasha glared at him, her hair flowing freely.

"I'll show you my true nature."

She moved faster than the man could keep up with, her scimitar cutting through him with a flash of silver. The Black Stars lifted their rifles, squeezing down the triggers. Gunfire exploded around Sasha as she leapt into the air, slamming down on a man and crushing his chest flat under her weight. She lifted him up like a flail, swinging the corpse at anything that was near. With a human body she crushed bones, pulverized them to dust, screaming at the top of her lungs. Blood rained down as she cleaved three men in half with one swing, dashing forward to the next.

The Black Stars began to take a step back. Sasha was slaughtering them by the dozen. If they couldn't take her down, she'd clear the entire building. A man with a rocket launcher fired a rocket at the giant, the missile exploding into a support beam. The ceiling began to crumble, the sun shining through the cracks. Sasha hissed as she stepped out of the way of a chunk of concrete four times her side came crashing down. She sheathed her weapon and grabbed it with her fingers, straining her legs. The men watched in horror as Sasha lifted the slab off the ground with ease, swinging it around like a toy.

She turned them into paste, using the concrete like a flyswatter. The Black Stars began to flee as Sasha began tearing down the walls, the building threatening to collapse. The entrance was barricaded with debris, trapping Sasha alone inside. With a scream she ran forward, her feet cracking the ground as she stomped towards the pile of rock.

The Black Stars watched as Sasha exploded through the concrete, standing to her full height. She towered over all of them, her veins pulsing with adrenaline. Her Semblance was overflowing, fueling Sasha's murder spree. The building collapsed, glass and rock flying towards them. Some of the men were killed as they were pelted, but Sasha dove behind her truck for cover. She could see the rest running down the street, trying to get away. She growled, grabbing the side of her truck and hurling it like it was made of plastic. The vehicle struck the side of a building, the following explosion crumbling the apartment complex and blocking the street.

The Black Stars shrieked as Sasha came sprinting towards them, tearing through them like they were wet paper bags. She looked up when she heard the beat of a helicopter flying above, squinting into the sun. The Black Stars were piloting the air vehicle, a mounted machine gun aiming straight for her. Sasha broke into a run as the sand at her feet popped into the air as the gun rattled. She jumped into the side of a library and kicked off, soaring straight into the helicopter's windshield. The glass cracked, shattering when she slammed her fist through it and grabbed the copilot and pulling him out. The man struggled and screamed as Sasha lifted him higher, his head being turned to juice by the propeller blades. She thrusted her scimitar at the pilot, slashing through the control panel. The aircraft began to sway dangerously, the pilot freaking out.

Sasha jumped off the helicopter and landed on the ground, cracks snaking under her feet and spreading over a dozen meters as the helicopter crashed into the street and exploded, charred pieces of the crew flying through the air.

"Well, look at you! A natural killer!"

She spun around at the sound of his voice, her lips pulling back into a snarl. "Leaf!"

Leaf laughed, spinning his Bloodlust. "You know Giant, I thought of you as my own niece. I was beginning to like you. But now Sam wants you dead."

Sasha stood up, gritting her teeth together until her gums started to bleed. "Sam? Where's Sam!?"

Leaf pulled up the sleeve of his leather jacket, snorting softly. "He'll be here in an hour, maybe fifty minutes. He's gotta get his toy powered up. But you'll be dead before then," Leaf laughed. "Or maybe you could apologize! Kill a couple people on Sam's bad side, he might just forgive you! So whaddya say, Giant? I'll gladly help you out!"

Sasha looked on the ground, her eyes growing wet. She felt insulted. She glared at him, her lip quivering. "Like hell I will," she spat. Leaf chuckled, feigning sadness. "Aww, that's too bad..."

Sasha took a step forward, lifting her head to face him. She pointed her scimitar, the weapon he had given her, straight towards his heart. "You're disgusting... I've seen the way you work. You go out of your way to kill kids! Fucking kids! The Black Stars, Sam, none of them even comes close to you. You don't kill for money, you kill because you want to. But you target children most of all. Kids who sometimes can't even talk yet. You... You're the most vile, disgusting man I've ever met! You fucking serial killer!"

Leaf burst into a hysterical laughing fit, laughing like he had just heard the funniest joke in his life. He threw his arms in the air dramatically, raising his voice to a scream. "That's right, Sasha! I'm fucking disgusting! I'm a serial killer! And I LOVE killing children!"

He was openly admitting his sickening fetish. Leaf wasn't just psychotic, he was batshit insane. Sasha let out a furious battlecry, sprinting towards him. She was going to make him pay for it. She was going to make him pay for forcing her to take part. Leaf leapt into the air, his chainsaw blade beginning to spin. Scimitar and chainsaw blade clashed against each other, sparks lighting up the air. Sasha was taken aback. Leaf was stronger than he looked. With a grunt, her veins pulsed, and she pushed back, throwing Leaf high into the air. She swung her weapon when he landed, Leaf's hands moving faster than she could even keep track of, blocking the weapon before it could cut him to pieces.

"Your eyes! Your eyes!" Leaf sang. "You're just like me! We're the same!"

"I'm nothing like you!"

Sasha reared her weapon back and slammed it against Leaf's Bloodlust, sending him backflipping away. He laughed, revving his weapon up.

"Oh, I'm lovin' this shit!" He charged forward before Sasha had a chance to lift her weapon again, laughing loudly. "I haven't had this much fun in years!"

She ducked as the chainsword swung over her head, the blades sparking with flame. He was using Dust now. He swung wildly, forcing Sasha back. And then he ran away from her, almost skipping. Sasha growled, chasing after him. He skidded to a stop next to an apartment complex, turning back at her. Without hesitation he stabbed Bloodlust into the concrete, cutting it to shreds. The building began to crumble, falling towards Sasha. The giant darted to the side, blown away by the shockwave as the building collapsed into the street.

Leaf was high in the air, slamming his weapon into hers. Even with her monstrous strength, he was proving difficult for Sasha to handle. He was fast, unpredictable. She couldn't figure out what stunt he was going to pull next. Leaf smirked up at her with that horrible grin Sasha had grown too used to, licking his lips. "Might makes right! That was my first lesson to you!"

The blade exploded with fire, pushing Sasha back. It steamed and seared in the air, leaving trails of an inferno as he slammed it against her. Sasha was growing worried. If he managed to cut through her scimitar, it was over. Leaf's weapon was made specifically to kill, to tear people to pieces. She leapt back, sheathing her weapon and sprinting away from him. Leaf laughed at her.

"Where're ya runnin' off to now!? I didn't train you to be a bitch!" He called after her. He stopped laughing when Sasha came running back into view with a bus held over her head, the passengers still inside. People were scrambling to get out of the transit vehicle, some still inside when Sasha launched it like a cannon. Leaf lifted his weapon over his head, the blades spinning with hellfire as he cleaved the vehicle in two, explosions ruffling his jacket from behind him. Now he arched an eyebrow, watching as Sasha started throwing cars at him.

"What the fuck!?"

He dodged the projectiles effortlessly, cutting away at what he couldn't escape from. He snickered, the gears in his head beginning to turn. "Ah, I get it! You're using that new Semblance of yours to keep your distance! You that scared of me? C'mon, Uncle Leafy wouldn't hurt a fly!" He closed the distance, swinging at Sasha with his chainsaw, catching her blade with his own. "Except for rats! And you're the rat!"

Sasha gritted her teeth, frothing at the mouth. "Fuck you! Fuck you, Leaf!"

"Want to fuck me now, is that it?" He taunted. "Not interested! I don't fuck kids, I kill kids!"

SMASH!

He pushed against Sasha with a cry of rage-induced insanity, launching her down the street. Sasha bounced across the dusty ground, coughing violently. He managed to catch the side of her face. The wound wasn't deep, but it burned from his Dust. He was running towards her again, his face wild with delight. He was having way too much fun. Sasha batted away his weapon with hers, screaming in fury. She dropped her scimitar and decked him in the mouth, wiping the smirk off his face. Leaf stumbled back, spitting out his teeth. But quickly, he started smiling again, as if nothing had happened.

Sasha was lifted off the ground and slammed into the dirt, narrowly dodging Leaf's Bloodlust as it tore through the ground where her head once was, laughing loudly.

"You fucking asshole! I can't feel a thing!" Leaf laughed. "That actually hurt!"

Sasha stepped back when Leaf swung his weapon again, the blades spinning faster and faster. Leaf had pulled the trigger to the metal, gunning the chainsaw to it's full destructive force. Leaf jumped back, the blade beginning to extend. He swiped at the air, cutting buildings at the opposite ends of the street. Sasha shielded her face as dust began to form a smokescreen, Leaf standing in the middle of it all, pumping his fists into the air.

"Come on, Giant! Show Uncle Leaf a good time!" He screamed in ecstasy. He clasped the sides of his head, his insanity beginning to explode. "I... I-I've never... I've never felt so fucking ALIVE!"

CLANG! CLANG!

Sasha skidded back when Leaf swung his weapon, sparks flying through the air. He was laughing uncontrollably, his entire body convulsing, twitching violently with his madness. "I've killed more kids than I can count! Tore 'em to shreds, cut 'em up and called it trainin'! But no one has made me as happy as you!"

He dove for Sasha, his weapon sparking with fire. Sasha stepped to the side and grabbed the back of his jacket, swinging him around like a ragdoll, launching him into the air. She squatted down, the ground shattering beneath her feet as she jumped, catching up with him. She stared at Leaf, her weapon held in both hands. She screamed as they swung at each other, their blades dancing through the air as they fell. Sasha lifted her scimitar as high as she could, batting Leaf back down to Remnant. The child killer smashed into the ground, rock flying into the air and falling down like rain. Sasha landed next to him, glaring down at his barely conscious body before kicking Bloodlust away from them.

"You... I'll fucking..." Sasha panted. Her eyes flared with hatred as she sat down on Leaf's chest, curling her fingers into fists. She slammed her knuckles down into his chin, grabbing his shirt and hoisting him high into the air and strangling him. "I'll... Kill you..."

Leaf smirked at her, his face turning blue. In the blink of an eye he swung his legs up and wrapped around Sasha's arm, throwing the giant off him. Her weapon bounced on the ground out of her reach, leaving her defenseless. But Leaf didn't go for his weapon. He stood there and popped his neck, spitting on the ground and taking a fighting stance. Sasha gritted her teeth, fear beginning to etch itself into her mind. There was no way Leaf should have been standing.

"What the hell are you, Leaf?"

Leaf chuckled, shrugging his shoulders. "Little ole me?" He mocked. "I told you. I love killing children, little kids who can't fight back. And I'll kill a thousand more! I'll keep killing until the day I die! Babies! Teenagers like you! I'll kill them all!" He beckoned Sasha forward, his smile stretching to an unnaturally large degree. "So bring it on, Giant! I want more of this adrenaline running through my body! Give me a fight I'll never forget!"

Sasha thundered forward, her mouth open in a scream as she threw a punch at Leaf. But the serial killer dodged, punching her square in the stomach. She threw another, but he pushed her arm to the side and jabbed her in the chest. He was countering every blow she tried to land. Sasha stepped back, coughing lightly. Leaf snickered, walking back to Bloodlust and picking it up with two hands.

"Now we're talkin'..." He chuckled. He revved his weapon again, holding his arms out to the sides, pissing Sasha off. "Let's dance, Sasha!"

The giant dove for her weapon, batting away Bloodlust as it came hurtling towards her. Her Semblance screamed in her body, her veins bulging. She recalled everything Leaf had done, and thought of what he would do. He was getting off on killing children, and didn't hesitate to cut them up. He even managed to disgust Sam, his own boss. Sasha stumbled, dropping to one knee. Leaf looked disappointed, sad even.

"All out of steam?" He asked. "And I was having so much fun!"

The blade was coming for Sasha again, spinning out of control as it cut through the air. It was like the world was in slow motion for Sasha as she reflected on everything she had experienced with the Black Stars. Cutting people to pieces, taking their lives. And that was when she realized it - she lived for that. She lived for the fight, and she was finally getting the fight she wanted for years, and never realized it. Her arms flexed as she swung her weapon again, catching Leaf off guard. The scimitar crunched through bone as Sasha severed his wrist, Bloodlust dropping to the ground. Leaf fell to the ground screaming, holding the bloodied stump. Sasha pushed herself up, taking Bloodlust into her own hands. She loomed over Leaf, a small smirk crossing her lips.

"... You're right," she breathed. "I do like killing... I like killing monsters like you."

Leaf watched as Sasha revved up his own weapon, crawling backwards. "Wait, wait! It can't end here!" He cried. But Sasha kicked him in the chest, knocking him on his back.

"I see it, Leaf. For the first time in your life, you're scared. You know you'll die, and that scares you... It scares you because you don't have a Semblance, or even Aura..." Sasha giggled. "I'll make you feel everything... Everything those kids felt!"

She slammed the weapon into Leaf's stomach, the chainsaw tearing through his stomach. Leaf screamed as his own blood covered his front, pain rocketing through his body. Sasha giggled, devolving into shrill laughter as she began to move Bloodlust up his body. She gunned the trigger to the metal, cutting Leaf in two. She lifted the bloody weapon again, slamming it into his corpse over and over. She didn't stop until Leaf was nothing but paste to grind beneath her heel, breathing heavily. She looked at Bloodlust, the weapon Leaf once owned - and snapped it in half with her knee. The two pieces clattered to the ground uselessly, never to be used again.

Sasha wiped the spit from her lip, staring down at Leaf. "... Pain retains. You told me that as you beat the hell outta me. Remember your own words in hell, would you?"

Sasha turned around, picking her scimitar back up. She was exhausted, her muscles screaming from overuse. But the fight was far from over. As she stared over the makeshift walls of the arena Leaf had made, she saw it. A massive figure leaping over, metal shining in the sky like a shooting star. The mech landed in front of her, the ground cracking beneath it's feet. The machine halted where it stood, plates of heavy steel beginning to shift, until Sasha saw a face she recognized. "Sam!"

Sam chuckled down at her, his cigar smoking inside the cockpit. Sasha took a step back, readying her scimitar. "What the hell is that thing!?"

Sam looked around the cockpit, taking his cigar out of his mouth. "This? This is the best thing I've ever bought on the black market! Say hello to the latest in Atlesian Paladin Mech series! The Paladin Mark Three prototype!" He answered. His brows furrowed, the plates concealing his face again as he pinched the cigar back between his lips. "You little back stabbing bitch! How dare you go behind my back!? After I gave you a place to stay!"

Sasha swung her scimitar, pointing her finger at Sam's mech, quivering in fury. "You killed my family, you son of a bitch!"

"That's just business! Your family was bottom of the barrel poverty scum!" Sam screamed furiously. "You stupid fucking hick! I'll do what I shoulda done six years ago! I'll crush you flat!"

The Paladin roared to life, steam billowing from it's exhaust pipes as it let out a metallic screech, slamming it's sword against it's shield. Sasha growled, sweat dripping down the sides of her face, stinging her eyes. The hot wind blew over them, the sun beating down overhead.

The Paladin stomped forward, raising it's weapon. It nearly split Sasha in two when it came crashing down, sparks flying from her scimitar as she blocked it. Her knees trembled under the sheer weight, her feet sinking into the desert sand. She pushed the weapon to the side, beelining for Sam. She leapt into the air, slamming her weapon - only to strike the mech's shield. Sam was laughing at her.

"Gyahaha! C'mon, Giant! That all!?"

The shield jolted forward, sending Sasha tumbling across the ground. The mech stomped towards her, it's shield raised to turn her into mush. Sasha screamed as she swung her sword, the blade splitting the shield into pieces. The Paladin stumbled back, Sam letting out a cry of confusion.

"What the!?"

He didn't take forever to recover from his shock, immediately regaining control of the machine. The hand that once held the shield grabbed Sasha, binding her arms tight to her body. It reeled back and threw her over the buildings, the giant slamming into a street over six blocks away. Sasha picked herself off the ground, dizzily looking around. Civilians were watching in surprise, drawn out of their homes from the commotion her fight with Leaf had caused. But their curious murmurs soon turned to cries of horror as Sam came exploding from an alley, his mech destroying the sides of the buildings. He wasn't going to let her get away, even if she wanted to. Sasha growled, picking her weapon back up. There was only one way out of this, and that was to kill Sam.

The mech squatted down, and Sasha's eyes widened in horror. A mounted gun was pointed at her, firing a spray of bullets. Sasha dove behind a parked car, quickly checking herself for any wounds. She didn't have much time when Sam started firing missiles into the air, destroying his surroundings. She could hear people screaming, see people being blown to pieces.

"Where are you, Giant!? Fight me like a fucking man!" Sam screamed angrily. Sasha growled under her breath. Sam didn't care who died, as long as he got to her. If he continued, how many people would be caught in her problems? She gripped the sides of the car, lifting it off the ground and throwing it at Sam's mech. The vehicle exploded on the side of the massive robot, bringing it to stumble forward as it turned around. Sasha ran around it, trying to find a weak spot. But everywhere she looked there was only armor plating. No exposed wiring, nothing. Even if it was a prototype, it was built for a fight. The mech lifted it's foot, nearly crushing Sasha into the ground as it stomped, shattering the road.

Sasha lifted her weapon just in time as the Paladin's sword clashed with hers, pushing harder and harder. Sam was going wild in the cockpit, laughing hysterically.

"You've always gotten on my nerves! I always thought somethin' was fishy about you visitin' mommy and daddy!" He cheered. "You little shit bag! You're only delaying your dea-!?"

Sasha pushed up with everything she had, grabbing the Paladin's empty hand. She gritted her teeth as she pulled with everything she had, her Semblance beginning to burn at her insides. If she couldn't target a weak point, she had to take down Sam the only way she knew how - by breaking his toy to pieces. She gave a sharp tug, pulling the mech off balance. Sam was beginning to panic.

"Let go, you ugly skank! What the hell is wrong with your Semblance!?"

Sasha screamed as she pulled as hard as she could, lifting the Paladin off the ground. She spun around on her heels, swinging the massive machine in a wide arch before slamming it against the street. The mech attempted to stumble to it's feet, but Sasha had already latched onto it's sword arm. With a battle cry, she pulled at it's arm until the steel plates began to crack and bend.

SNAP!

She tore the arm right off the Paladin, swinging it over her shoulders. She swung the overbearing blade into the side of Sam's mech, sending it skidding down the street. Missiles flew overhead, targeting the giant.

"Look out!"

Sasha was tackled out of the way before the missiles could punch through her chest. The Faunus girl Sasha had saved had returned the favor, clutching to the giant in terror. She gritted her teeth furiously. "K-kid, what the fuck are you doing here!? You'll get killed!"

"I-I saw you fighting! I wanted to help!"

Sasha looked up as the mech rose to it's feet. Sam was throwing a tantrum in the cockpit. "I spent six million lien on this fucking thing and you broke it! Six! Million! Do you realize how many families I clipped for this thing!?" Wheels popped from the bottom of its feet, moving the mech even faster than before. Sasha dove out of the way as its remaining hand came crashing down, nearly killing her and the Faunus instantly. Sasha grabbed the little girl, glaring into her eyes. "You have to get out of here! Won't your parents miss you!?"

The girl's lip quivered, and she pointed a trembling hand towards Sam. Sasha didn't need a story to figure out the crime boss killed them. She turned to the mech that sped towards her, leaping away and pulling the Faunus to safety. She didn't make it very far before Sam's mech grabbed the child and pulled her out of Sasha's grasp, holding her high into the air.

"You filthy fucking Faunus! Your entire race shoulda been extinct after the Great fucking War!" Sam roared. Sasha felt her heart pounding in her chest. He was going to kill the kid if she didn't do something. Sam was already squeezing, the Faunus's eyes beginning to bulge as she wailed, her bones splintering under the sheer force. Sasha sprinted forward, throwing her shoulder into the mech's legs at full force, throwing it off balance. The Faunus fell from it's hands and straight into the arms of Sasha, who immediately stuffed her inside a destroyed truck. "Stay there! Don't come out!" She ordered harshly. She spun around and drew her weapon, chasing after the mech.

She leapt into the air, grabbing onto the Paladin's arm as it tried to bat her away, clinging on with everything she had. It waved frantically, trying to throw the giant off.

"Stupid bitch!"

C-CRACK!

Blood spewed from Sasha's mouth when Sam pinned her against the wall, pushing down with its immense weight. The Faunus girl climbed out of the car, limping towards them. She picked up rocks and started throwing them, the pebbles barely scratching the paint. But it was still enough to piss off Sam. Sasha watched in horror as the Paladin lifted it's foot, threatening to crush the girl into the ground. Sasha beat her fists on the mech's arm, trying to break free. But she only succeeded in denting the metal, the war machine never letting go.

The ground trembled when the Paladin's foot slammed down on the girl, killing her instantly. Sasha felt her gut wrench in horror when she saw the blood seeping from under it's metallic foot, Sam going ballistic. The robot stomped on the child's remains, pulverizing them to nothing while Sam threw racial slurs and insults. Sasha growled, her Semblance activating again with renewed resolve. She opened her mouth wide, sinking her teeth into the Paladin's arm. It turned around wildly, Sam letting out a shrill laugh.

"Ha ha! You're like a pinned animal, biting for freedom! What are you doing, you idiot!?"

Sasha tugged her head up, tearing off a small chunk of it's armor and spitting it out. The hole wasn't very big, but it was big enough. Sasha lifted her scimitar and plunged the blade through it's arm, stabbing it over and over, destroying whatever she could. Sam pulled away, letting her drop to the ground. The Paladin lifted it's foot again, this time ready to crush her. She could still see the Faunus's guts splattered on it's heel, filling her with fury. She caught it's foot as it came crashing down, twisting the mech to the ground. Sam let out a confused cry, but it was too late. Sasha leapt into the air, slicing off the leg as she ran towards the cockpit. She stomped on the armor, cracking it to pieces. But it wasn't enough. She hopped off and ran away as Sam tried to get the Paladin to stand.

He cigar fell from his lips as he slammed his fingers on buttons and flipped levers, but to no avail. The Paladin was barely functional anymore. He slammed his hands against the control panel. "stupid fucking prototype! I knew I shoulda waited until Atlas finished fucking testing!" He screamed. He gazed at the Paladin's optical screen, scanning the streets. "Where are ya, Giant...?"

He didn't need to wait for long. Sasha came sprinting back into view, something held high over her head. Sam's eyes widened, a scream of horror escaping his lips. "What the fuck!?"

Sasha threw the train engine at the Paladin, the locomotive exploding in a blazing inferno. Sam tried to hit the ejection button, the Paladin catching on fire. But the doors would never open as the Paladin exploded to pieces, launching him out.

He skidded against the ground, breathing heavily. He was barely alive when Sasha came stepping towards him, her scimitar dragging against the ground, leaving deep trails in the ground. She looked at him furiously, a small smirk crossing her lips.

"So old Smokey finally falls, yeah?" She chuckled. "Hope you had your fill of cigars, because you smoked your last."

"Th-think of everything I've done for you!" Sam cried in terror. "I gave you a home, had Leaf teach you to fight! If it hadn't been for me, your family woulda starved!"

"Doesn't matter after you killed them."

"You think the police would let you stay in Vacuo after you kill me!? You'll be hunted down!"

"Guess I'll just leave Vacuo, then."

Sam yelped when Sasha lifted him off the ground, tossing him into the air - and swung her weapon. The blade cleaved through Sam's waist, taking his legs clean off. Sam let out a shrill scream as Sasha buried her weapon into his chest, her smile growing.

"I've waited six fucking years for this, Sam!"

Sam's eyes rolled back in his head as Sasha stabbed him over and over, his breaths beginning to grow raspy and shallow. Sasha lifted her foot, giving him one last hateful glare. "I'll see you in hell, Smokey."

She slammed her weight down, crushing his skull under her heel and killing him instantly. She breathed heavily as she pulled her sword from his corpse, looking around at the destroyed street. The Paladin still burned nearby. Sasha sheathed the weapon as she walked towards it, crouching down next to the Faunus girl's bloodstain. Sasha bit her lip, her eyes growing wet.

"... Thanks, kid. If it hadn't been for you, Sam would've had me back there..." She whispered. She stood up again. She couldn't stay in Vacuo, she realized. She knew better than to believe Sam was bluffing. The police would want her dead after this; by killing Sam and putting an end to the Black Stars, she had taken away a huge part of their paycheck. She looked down at the blood pile again, spotting something in a clump of bloodied hair. She reached down and picked it up, staring at it curiously. It was a hair tie. She wiped the blood from it, pinching the back of her head as she pulled her hair into a ponytail, just like Nikita used to do for her. She gave one last look at the bloodstained sand, her lips quivering. "... Rest easy, kid..."

Sasha began to leave, wondering where she'd go. She didn't have any contacts she wanted to call. The only contacts she had were the Black Stars and the White Fang. You could imagine the remaining Black Stars wouldn't be happy to see their boss's killer, and the White Fang would kill her just for being human. As Sasha left the city and began to wander across the desert, she thought about everything.

She didn't have any family to go back to. She doubted she could hold a job, especially with her anger issues. The only thing she knew how to do was fight.

It was a month's walk across the desert before Sasha saw the lush forests of Vale. She was even a bit amazed. She'd never seen so many rivers before, so much water. At one point, she cleaned herself off in one to wash away the dried blood before continuing on her way. It was well over four months before Sasha found the city. Her life wasn't very good - she slept under a bridge, working on her anger, her craving for a fight. But it was better than Vacuo, where she was killing children for money.

It wasn't until Sasha had turned seventeen that she found herself in the mall, staring at the flier for Beacon. Sasha was thinking to herself as she stared at the photo of the school. Beacon would be her best bet, she thought. With only knowing how to fight, being a Huntress was all she could really do. She tossed the paper to the side, having already memorized the address to fill out her application, turning to leave.

...

The room was silent as Sasha finished her life story. No one dared to look her in the eye. Qrow was the first to speak, his voice almost inaudible. "... You were a child soldier," he breathed.

"H... Holy shit..." Yang murmured. She was pressed against the wall, her hands clasped together over her forehead. "I... I wouldn't have known..."

"... I... D-don't like talking about it," Sasha growled quietly. "After that... The police ruined my name in Vacuo. They don't even know my real name. They just started calling me the Giant of Vacuo. They used everything I did with the Black Stars to make me look like a deranged lunatic..." She bit her lip, hugging her knees. Raven was looking down at the ground, her eyes hard. "... So that's why... You didn't react when Vao and Verde died..."

"... Because you've seen death more times than you can count," Blake finished. Sasha just nodded quietly. She picked her head up, wiping away at her eyes. Cardin looked at her, his eyes growing wet. "... And that's why you were so against joining the mafia... You thought you'd be killing kids again..." Sasha didn't reply. She just nodded, taking a deep breath before changing the topic.

"... I started tying my hair into a ponytail to remember Nikita... I still use that hair tie from that kid, so I can keep a part of her with me," she explained shakily. She stood to her feet, stepping up to Y/N and grabbing the front of his clothes, tugging on him harshly. "So don't you ever fucking call me the Giant of Vacuo, Y/N. Don't you ever act like you've had the worst in life. There's always someone else out there, going through something worse. Even people like me, or Verde." She pushed him away as she let go, a shadow over her eyes. "... You lost a few body parts. Boo hoo. You watched a few people die. Boo hoo. When Vao lost his leg, he didn't take it out on those who tried to support him. He made jokes about it. Brightened up the mood, never took it to heart."

Y/N knew she was right, and he hated it. Sasha held her hands up, rubbing her face. "... I need some fresh air," she muttered. She turned back to Y/N one last time before she left, her eyes filled with hatred. "... When I met you at the initiation, I thought you were great. You were considerate of others, cared what people thought. The only person you ever raised your voice at was Vao when he stole something, and even then you didn't like doing it because you didn't want to hurt him. If you told me you were a hero then, I would have believed you. But now? Now you're just an asshole."

She slammed the door behind her, her footsteps fading down the hallway. Yang sighed, pushing away from the wall, stepping right up to Y/N. "You need to apologize."

"... Excuse me?"

"Apologize to Sasha," Yang growled. "You made someone as tough as nails cry. That ain't right."

Y/N folded his arms, glaring at her. "I ain't apologizing for shit. I have no reason to apologize."

Weiss looked at the ground, her fists curling up. "... I think you do, Y/N. She asked to tell you in private, but you made her talk about her past in front of everyone. Imagine how she fel-"

"I don't give a fuck how she feels. We all had a right to know," Y/N snarled. He pointed a finger at Weiss, stepping closer. "Who's side are you on, Weiss? Mine or hers?"

"Don't make me choo-"

"Choose. Me? Or Sasha?"

Weiss looked hurt. She bit her lip, her eyes beginning to water. "... Y/N... You've changed..." She whispered. Y/N just put his hands in his pockets, fishing out a cigarette. He popped it between his lips, lighting the product and walking towards the door. He inhaled the smoke before blowing it into the air, not even bothering to look at them. "... I don't need any of you," he growled under his breath. Tai stepped forward, pointing his finger at him.

"Y/N, cut it out. You're being unreasonable," he demanded. But Y/N just chuckled.

"Unreasonable... Yeah, funny. Fuck off, Tai."

The room went silent again. The normally mild-mannered Y/N had just cussed at his father. "... I'll do this by myself. You guys'll just weigh me down."

Y/N threw the door open and slammed it behind him, making his way down the halls. A trail of smoke followed him as it wafted from his cigarette, his eyes focused on the ground. He almost didn't realize he was being followed. Even as he left the school and sat down in the courtyard, he didn't realize it until his stalker made themselves known, standing in front of him. Y/N looked up, meeting the blue eyes of Weiss. She had followed him outside. She clutched her arm, not looking him in the eyes. "... Hey..."

"Go away," Y/N growled. "I'm busy."

"Busy getting lung cancer?"

He knew she was just trying to make a joke, to brighten the mood. But Y/N just wasn't interested in lighthearted banter. He just wanted to be left alone. He didn't answer. He just continued to smoke. Weiss waited for him to finish the cigarette, watching as he tossed the filter on the ground. When he tried to go for another one, she gently took a hold of his wrists. Y/N grumbled in annoyance, shooting her a dirty look. "Will you go away?"

"No," Weiss whispered firmly. "We agreed you wouldn't smoke anymore."

"I'm nineteen, I can do what the fuck I want."

"Vao stopped drinking for Verde... Won't you stop smoking for me?"

"I'm not Vao," Y/N growled back. Weiss sighed, taking the pack out of his hands and pocketing it. Y/N grew angry. "What the fuck is your issue!?"

Weiss bit her lip, shaking her head. "I just want to make sure you're oka-"

"I'm fine, Weiss! I'm fucking fine! How many times do I need to say it to get through your thick skul-"

"Don't yell at me Y/N!" She shouted. Y/N paused, letting Weiss speak. The heiress clenched her fists, punching him in the chest.

"You're being an asshole to everyone! It's like... It's like you just don't care about anyone anymore!" She hissed. Her eyes were watering again, her voice croaking. "Y/N, you're... You're not the guy I fell in love with... Please... Just tell me what's wrong..."

Y/N sighed, standing up and stepping away from Weiss. He shoved his hands in his pockets, kicking at the ground. "... I get it. I haven't seen shit like Sasha and Verde have," he admitted quietly. "But even still, I had the guts of Vao in my lap. I had my mom's guts spread all over me. I felt Verde's heart stop beating as she called Vao's name, looking around for him. That shit gives me nightmares."

Weiss knew how he felt. Watching Verde and Vao die was one of the most painful things she endured. Listening to Vao talk about how useless he had felt because he wasn't smart, and that his drinking had gotten in the way of so many things. Despite showing himself as the confident drunkard they initially thought him to be, Vao was human. He had his own doubts, believing himself to have no purpose until he met Verde.

And Verde. Weiss was the only one who understood what she was saying due to being from Atlas herself. She had been hallucinating the entire fight, looking for Vao. Just like Vao, she was human. Despite never having a physical reaction to anything, she had her own thoughts. Verde believed there was no point to life until she met Vao, the first person to ever want to be her friend. Even if Vao was stupid and didn't see her advances and attempts at flirting.

And while Weiss didn't know Summer very well, she knew she was human too. In her desperation, she ruined Y/N's dreams in an attempt to protect him. Kept him locked away, trying to hide him from Ruby and Salem. In her desperation, she made mistakes, as any human would.

And that was when it hit Weiss. She couldn't believe she overlooked it. Vao, Verde, and Summer, they were all human. Eccentric oddballs, but human. Which meant Y/N was human too. Just like them, of course he would have his own personal thoughts, especially with everything happening around him. She stood up quietly, wrapping her arms around his back, lowering her voice to barely a whisper. "... You don't need to be scared, Y/N..."

"... I'm not... Fucking scared..."

"Be honest."

"I'm not..."

Weiss buried her face into his back, wiping away her tears. "Y/N... We talked about lying. About being honest..." She cooed gently. "... What are you scared of, Y/N?"

Y/N hissed through his clenched teeth, pulling away from the Schnee. He turned on his metallic heels, glaring at her spitefully. "Alright, I'm scared. You happy?"

"But what are you scared of?"

"Everybody dying! I can't save anyone! I couldn't save Vao! I couldn't save Verde! I couldn't save my mom!" He screamed. Students were beginning to stare at them, making Weiss feel very self-conscious.

"Y/N, maybe you should take it down a notch-"

But Y/N threw his arms in the air, letting out a furious cry. "No matter what I do, everyone dies! And that's not even the worst of it!" He pointed at the castle, far past the Emerald Forest and into the dark city of Vale. "I'm supposed to be stopping some monster who has the fucking King on it's side! That same thing that took Ruby's body, and robbed Vao's grave for who knows what!"

Weiss let him go off, screaming incoherently as he threw rocks towards the city. He was being unreasonable, and couldn't even string together a basic sentence. When Y/N stumbled, gasping for breath, Weiss stepped up to him. She pulled on his shoulder and turned him around, raising her hand.

Slap!

Y/N's head jolted when Weiss's palm left a dark red spot, his face tingling with pain. "O-ow! What the hell!?"

"Y/N, shut your mouth!"

Y/N fell silent, still glaring at Weiss. The heiress breathed in, her eyes growing wet. "What makes you think pushing everybody away is going to keep them alive!? Being an ass to the people who just want to make sure you're okay?" She gripped the front of his shirt, shaking him roughly. "Think, Y/N! Just think! You think you can do this yourself, but you can't! That's the reason Vao and Verde died! Vao thought he could brute force it, and Verde thought knowledge was enough! What can you do, Y/N!? You aren't as strong as Vao was, nor are you anywhere close to as smart as Verde! So what can you do alone!?"

Weiss felt her breath hitch in her throat when Y/N shoved her away, still glaring at her. "... Don't talk to me, Weiss. Don't even look at me."

"Y/N, you can't treat people like this!" Weiss shouted angrily. "We're all going through something right now! Your dad lost his wife, but he doesn't take it out on anyone!"

"Fuck off! Get away from me!"

"You asshole!"

They were close to coming to blows. Weiss growled, clenching her fists together. Her knuckles began to turn white. Y/N was being difficult. She couldn't take it anymore. Without another word, she turned and left, leaving Y/N alone in the courtyard. He watched her leave angrily, giving her the finger when she wasn't looking.

"... Well, that is very uncalled for if I say so myself."

Y/N didn't recognize the voice at first. He didn't recognize it because it wasn't screaming or talking faster than a jet. He turned to see Oobleck standing behind him, his thermos held gently in his hands. "What do you want, Professor?"

"Doctor," Oobleck corrected calmly. "... Professor Ozpin sent me to speak with you. He said you were acting different, and I can see exactly what he meant. You were very rude to Ms. Schnee."

"It's none of your business," Y/N spat. Oobleck took a sip from his drink and adjusted his glasses, clearing his throat calmly. "... You should apologize, before things get worse."

"You threatenin' me?"

"On the contrary, dear Y/N. I am warning you," Oobleck said. "... You shouldn't be taking your frustrations out on family. Or friends. Save it for your enemies - they're the reason people are dying. Weiss didn't hurt anyone."

Y/N hated that Oobleck was right. The doctor patted him on the shoulder gently, his blue eyes staring at him through his glasses. "... Y/N, do you want to be alone for the rest of your life?"

"What?"

"Because that is the path you are treading. Anger will take you down a miserable road. I've seen many Hunters fall to their grief; they take it out on others, push them away I'm an attempt to protect them. But then they die, because they didn't trust the Hunter," Oobleck explained gently. "... You should be more patient, Y/N. I will not tell you to stop being angry. You have every right to feel grief. However, I do ask that you look deep within, and see where you are in the wrong. Apologize to Weiss, to Sasha. And I know this will be hard, but apologize to Russell as well."

Y/N stepped away from Oobleck, his fury spiking again. "Russell? The piece of shit that tortured Verde? Drove her to fucking insanity?"

Oobleck nodded, adjusting his glasses again. "Indeed. Your father spoke with him. Russell was not given a choice in the matter, and wanted to get Verde away from there as soon as he was ordered to act. That is why he called Cardin; he was hoping you would make it in time. Despite knowing he'd be killed if discovered, he still called and asked for help. He's not a good person, but he's far from the worst. I have no doubt he'd be a reliable ally, especially with his knowledge of..." Oobleck stopped himself. Y/N didn't need to be told that Salem was supposed to be a secret. He gritted his teeth, looking down at the ground. And without another word, he began to make his way back into Beacon. Oobleck watched after him, finishing the rest of his thermos before turning towards the city far away.

The doctor sighed, stroking his chin. "... Vao's body... Y/N's magic..." He muttered quietly. "... Did Vao... Hm..."

Oobleck knew it was a possibility Vao had magic. Given what Ozpin had told him after he informed the aged headmaster of Y/N's private affairs, it was almost confirmed. But Vao would need to be alive for Salem to use him. He started to walk away, thinking to himself hard.

...

Ruby watched as the King paced back and forth, his hands folded behind his back, his head down in deep thought. His brow was knitted tightly, almost forming a unibrow. Ruby hummed as she leaned back on the throne, eyeing the royal curiously. "... I expected you to be in tears, Iris. After all, Y/N killed your only daughter."

The King paused, shaking his head. "No, Miss Salem. I do not care about a bastard child," he answered. "Her purpose was to kill the wretch, and she failed. Y/N killing her only saves me the effort of doing it myself."

Ruby smiled gently, her black eyes revealing her joy. "How cruel of you, Iris. And what of Y/N? What will you do about him?" Ruby stood up, stepping towards the black box that sat against the wall. She ran her hand across the cold iron, her smile faltering. "... Hazel told me he saw Y/N escaping in that giant's arms. He's still alive, you know. And he's persistent; even if he's injured, he'll keep coming back until he takes his last breath."

The King nodded. "I am aware, Miss Salem. We just don't know where he could be. We checked the bar, but it's empty, only full of Hei's men. There can't be anywhere else in the Kingdom he could be. He's a wanted criminal."

Ruby pulled open the iron box, the light spilling over Vao's corpse. The King immediately looked away. Not because it smelled, but because he didn't want to watch the demon add her blood to the body. It was a horrific ritual, something that felt forbidden and wrong. He didn't turn until he heard Ruby sigh. She had finished, but didn't bother closing the box.

Salem's Blood was the only thing preserving the body. Despite being murdered over a year ago, Vao's corpse looked as fresh as it did when he died. Iris furrowed his brow.

"... Miss Salem, may I pose a question?"

"... Very well."

Iris eyed the body quizzically. "Why do you keep that? Is it some sort of trophy?"

But to his surprise, Ruby shook her head, walking past him. "No... I do not care for keeping trophies."

"Then... What is it?"

Ruby turned back to him, her lips curling to expose her teeth.

"It's my plaything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
12.1K 110 12
Sorry about the cover its the best one I can find. anyways William is a human who survived the great flood. in fact he is the last human alive. p.s...
621K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.