The Sybian Hire

By EroticWriterOfShorts

THIS STORY IS MATURE AND CONTAINS SMUT IN ALMOST EVERY CHAPTER. One night after work, Y/n decides to hire... More

The Sybian Hire
How It All Started
Apples Day
What McDreamy Cant Do
Rocky Ground
Dinner Fuck
Mi Abuela
READ THIS
READ THIS TOO
Dinner Vibrations
What's Left Unfinished
Little Authors Note
NAME VOTES
Fistfuls of Hair
Hello
A Storm
Contained
Delay
The End

Gone

1.9K 24 3
By EroticWriterOfShorts

⚠️VIOLENCE⚠️

A small creak came from the bedroom door as a dark figured appeared in the doorway, tall and built.

  My heart raced as I thought of the beautiful girl laying beside me. This man is definitely not here with good intentions.

  I didn't know if the figure knew I was awake or knew I had seen him but Immediately I reached for the gun in my bedside drawer, unconsciously pushing Apple back with my feet.

  As I lunged for the gun, the figure lunged for me, knocking it from my hands and across the room.

  We both went tumbling onto the floor which I banged my hip painfully on. Grunting, I tried to slam his head against it, but find myself still tangled in the sheets which had came off the bed with me.

I heard Apple gasp behind me, no doubt having been woke up by the ruckus. The figure stood and swung his leg towards me, kicking me in my side.

I let out a painful grunt and grabbed his leg, yanking as hard as I could. He fell backwards, slamming his head against the hard ground.

"Aric!" Apple screamed. I took his stunned state as an opportunity to kick the sheets off of me and climb on top of him.

He quickly responded, swinging for me but I was able to block this one and throw my own.

I didn't stop.

I felt the rage consume me at how he had welcomed himself into our home and put Apples life in danger.

How the hell did he even get up here?

I punched the man a few more times, watching as his pale skin grew bloody, his brown eyes already turning purple.

I didn't see the glint of light he pulled from his side until he swung at my gut, hot pain shooting through me as the knife sliced my skin.

"STOP!" I heard Apple scream as the guy, now filled with more energy, shoved me off of him.

My back hit the bed side table hard and my arm swung to my stomach, the thick red liquid soaking my clothes.

  I looked up to find Apple had made her way to the other side of the room during the struggle, by the door.

  There was something in her hand.

  The gun.

  She was aiming it at the intruder, her eyes dangerous and fearful. I could see the worry in her face as she frantically looked from my wound to him and back. He slowed as well, taking a few steps to the side as he got to his feet, out of my reach.

  I wanted to yell at Apple to shoot so that he couldn't be a threat to her anymore but I couldn't.

  I couldn't ask her to do such a thing. She had to choose herself.

  "Put the gun dowm, girl," he cooed, acting like she couldn't do it. I knew, looking into her eyes that she was capable.

  I've defended many criminals and many innocents. After all that you learn to be able to tell who is capable of taking another's life.

  She's capable. She may hate herself for it but she will do what needs to be done.

  "Step away from him," she growled, pure rage taking over now. I'd never seen her this way and, even in this messed up situation, I found it super fucking hot.

  The intruder obeyed, taking a few more steps away from me. This was in her hands now. I felt so fucking helpless, lying here.

  I need to be by her side, facing him down with her. Instead I'm just lying here, unable to stand, hell barely able to move at all.

  The pain is excruciating and I know I need medical attention soon by the amount of blood soaking the floor below me.

  Something moves outside the door and I gasp, a sad attempt to warn Apple. Her eyes flick to me before another figure comes through the door behind her.

  She screams as the man knocks the gun out of her hands, which the other guy picks up, and wraps his arms around her, trapping her against him.

  "No! Let her go!" I shout, painfully as she kicks and thrashes in his grasp, trying everything possible to get away from him.

  It doesn't work.

  "APPLE!" I scream, trying to crawl my way to her. I'm too weak, I'm too helpless. Grunts of frustration leave my lips as the men laugh at us.

  Apple throws her head back, butting it against the man's. He swears but doesn't release his grasp.

  Instead he grips her chin roughly, forcing her head still as she whimpers from the force, no doubt a painful bruise forming.

  Dead man, that's what he fucking is.

  "Get the fuck off of her!" I shout again, still trying to crawl towards them. There's a sinking feeling in my gut, a sickness settling in me that she won't make it out of this alive.

  Suddenly I realize that it isn't an option. She has woven herself so deeply into my life that I can't lose her. It would destroy me.

  If she goes, I go too. 

  I watch, pure hatred and fear coursing through my veins, as the first guy pulls out a needle and sticks her in the neck, making her flinch.

  Not five seconds later, her eyes roll back and her body goes limp in the man's arms.

  Im swearing at them, screaming, and insulting with all I have as he throws her over her shoulder.

With one last look back at me, they leave, but not before the other guy tosses a piece of paper towards me.

I don't bother to open it as I try to crawl towards them, following them. But they're way faster than me and I scream when I tear my wound farther.

I can feel tears building as the door to the penthouse closes and I'm left in silence, nothing but the sound of my gushing blood to fill the air.

I carefully slide back to the nightstand as I feel more and more cloudy. Black spots coat my vision, my movements becoming shaky and my breathing raspy.

I fall to my side when I grab my phone from the desk, dizziness overwhelming me. Who do I call?

Quickly, I dial the only number who I know for sure would answer on the second ring.

"Aric? What the hell do you want, it's the middle of the night!"

"Mar-" the world spun and my eyes fell shut.

(Sorry it's a bit of a shorter chapter but it is rather eventful. I'll just let this one stew for a few days while a finish the next one. Thank you for all y'all's support!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4K 10
There was always a rule while hanging out with Naomi, keep my dick on my pants. That didn't go well. Now, you're probably thinking I was the one to b...
36.2K 836 18
Emily Prentiss × fem! reader. When Y/n and Emily wake up after a druken hookup they have no idea what to do. Who knew that one night would change the...
101K 2.1K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
308K 2.5K 6
Warning ⚠️ ‼️‼️‼️this is not a happy ending book, the male lead in this book is evil to the end. Explicit mature themes, kidnapping, manipulation, bo...