Finding My Heaven

By dumbanddumber11

At the age of 15 Isabella is struck with the loss of her mother, when her brothers are to take her in will sh... More

Chapter 1 And Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Characters/aesthetics
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 35

5.7K 153 18
By dumbanddumber11

Isabellas pov.

Questions...

I have so many things to ask but finding the words is hard. Some of them are completely random, some keep me up at night. Some constantly play in my mind while others only pop up when something is said or when I find stuff that leaves me completely puzzled.

I lived with my mum my whole life. Just us two against the world. That was of course until Anne and Derick came into our lives, right? It was always me and mum, right?

"Isabella please don't be mad at me, come on I'm trying to protect you!" Camilo follows me up the stairs towards my room. Let's just say after they caught me eavesdropping the car ride home was filled with angry tears and multiple glares thrown at each other. Of course, I never was the receiver of them, it was mainly Camilo. I was glaring at Camilo and So was Alessandro the whole time, he did retaliate by sending one back, but it ended not as good or intimidating. It was like the quality of a photo if you keep sending it back and forth on Instagram the quality significantly decreases.

Rafaello pops his head out of his bedroom door to get a look at the drama unfolding in front of him. You better get some popcorn because this is going to be a long show.

I speed up my pace and I have finally made it to my door, opening it. I step inside but I can still hear Camilo behind me.

"Isabella, would you just stop and listen to me for a second." He grabs onto my arm forcing me to look at him. I stare up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Fuck you." Is all I say before slamming my door in his face and locking it.

Rafaellos laugh echoes through my door.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I BREAK YOUR NOSE." Camilo snapped at Rafaello but his laughter doesn't seem to stop, it actually seemed to intensify.

"F-fuck yo-you." Rafaello laughs harder barely even catching his breath.

○●○●○

I stayed in my room for the rest of the day, Alessandro did come up and unlock my door around 11 at night just to check if i was still alive apparently. The whole house has been quiet. I just wish everything would go back to normal, was anything even normal?

It was about 2 in the morning when I got sick of going on my phone so I decided I should wander my way down to the library. I really don't want to wake anyone up, so I put on my fluffiest socks and shuffle my feet along the ground of the hallway.

I've never actually been in the library that much, but I guess it's time to explore its secrets hahaha.

My hands run along the soft leather covers of the older books,

Alessandro Orcus Accardi

Camilo Renzo Accardi

Cristian Rocco Accardi

Antonio Caro Accardi

Dante Mattia Accardi

Rafaello Mattia Accardi

My eyes scan over each title until I come across one that makes my breath stop and my heart drops to my stomach.

Isabella Angelita Accardi

That's my name?

Wore brown leather covers the secrets hidden in the pages of this book. I'm scared to see what it is.

Opening the book, I find photos that cover every space on each page. The first photo was of my father holding me in the hospital, he looks so much like Alessandro. His green eyes stare down at me looking scared that I might break, his eyes even look like their watering.

I've never seen my father before, yet he looks exactly how I thought he would. His stance just radiates power and authority, tattoos peak though the neck of his shirt and a full sleeve of tattoos run down his hands. His features are strong and prominent, they scream 'look at me the wrong way i will make you regret ever breathing' but the way He's looking down at my tiny baby form is filled with so much love.

I can't seem to pry my eyes off him. I just want to hug him, to feel my father's safe embrace that I never got to remember.

Slowly I move my gaze to the writing underneath that's written in cursive with black ink.

My early Christmas present.

Isabella Angelita Accardi.

●Birth: 1 / 12 / 2006

Weight: 2.3kg

●Time of birth: 5:46 am

To my little Isabella, you are my favorite little Christmas present, and I promise to always put your safety first. Your brothers all love you so much already and their love will only grow more as you do. You're loved and cherished by everyone including your mother and I. Always remember that we will always be here for you la mia piccola principessa.
(My little princess)

Tears fill my eyes as I slowly draw them away from my father's writing and over to the next picture. It's little 11-year-old Alessandro holding me while all my other brothers crowd around him on the couch looking excited. 9 year old Camilo has the twin sitting on his lap as all their concentration is directed towards me.

After a couple of hours spent just staring at the photos of the first year of my life and reading all the little comments my father wrote in the book, I finally decided to head back towards my room with questions overflowing in my mind.

I lived here the first year of my life.

Why didn't I grow up here?

What happened?

What happened to my father?

Why did my mum never tell me about this?

What else don't I know?

As I was walking past the entrance I stopped in my place as I heard the voices of my eldest 3 brothers. They were all sitting in the kitchen at 4 am having a chat, what the fuck. They probably think the rest of us are asleep up in our rooms.

"He knows about Antonio and what's going on with Isabella." Cristian says in a hushed tone.

"Well, what does he think, all the boys want to go out there to see him again, but I guess we have to wait awhile don't we?" Camilo replies, sounding stressed out. Who the hell are they talking about and what does he know about me?

"Alessandro, he wants to see her, they all do. photos aren't enough and we all know that." Cristain reasoned.

"I know that okay, just tell them we just need some more time. Send the car to them as well." Alessandro replies.

"I'm going to have a shower then go back to the hospital, Camilo can you quickly make me a coffee as well." I hear Cristian grumble in a tired voice

This might be my chance to go see Antonio! If I just go into the garage and get into the trunk of Cristians car he will drive me straight to Antonio and all I have to do is get out of the car and find his room in the hospital. Simple!

I quickly ran over to the garage. opening the door I'm struck with my first problem... What cars Cristians. I know he drives a dark grey car and there's only two to choose from, so I do the only reasonable thing to do. I choose the closest one to me because that's less effort. I quickly open the trunk and jump in closing it behind me.

It's really dark in here and I left my stupid phone in my room, oh well I guess I could just catch up on my sleep while I wait for Cristain to drive to the hospital.

○●○●○

I don't know how long I had been asleep, but I was woken up to a really loud noise and my ears kept popping for some reason, I'm starting to regret getting in the trunk. I tried my hardest to open the door, but nothing would work, there's no handle or anything to open it.... I'm stuck.

"HELP." I scream out but I don't reckon anyone would be able to hear me over the white noise.

I really stuffed up and even if I wanted to, I don't have any way to call Alessandro and be like, I'm stuck in the trunk of I think Cristians car!

Haha he always said I was trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Forever family By Candyfloss

Mystery / Thriller

640K 16.1K 22
Emmalin Folliero is a 14-year-old who has been though more than most girls her age. Her mother is a drug addict and her step-father is extremely abus...
310K 7.4K 66
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...
378K 8.8K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...
482K 9.4K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...