Fear of Intimacy

By OutOfMyLimit17

{BOOK 2 OF THE 'FALLING SERIES'} Tasha Davis wants the type of love her best friend has. The all consuming... More

A/N
Chapter 1.....
Chapter 2....
Chapter 3....
Chapter 4....
Chapter 5....
Chapter 6...
Chapter 7....
Chapter 8....
Chapter 9.....
Chapter 10...
Chapter 11...
Chapter 12...
Chapter 13...
Chapter 14....
Chapter 15....
Chapter 16....
Chapter 17....
Chapter 18....
Chapter 19....
Chapter 20....
Chapter 21....
Chapter 22...
Chapter 23...
Chapter 24...
Chapter 25...
Chapter 26...
Chapter 27....
Chapter 29...
Chapter 30....
Chapter 31....
Chapter 32....
Chapter 33....
Chapter 34....
Chapter 35....
A/N
Bonus Chapter 1...
Bonus Chapter 2...
Playlist

Chapter 28....

18.9K 644 119
By OutOfMyLimit17

Trevor Hall, star player for the Toronto Knights, made a big splash when he was seen kissing mystery woman at Monday night's game. We've just learned the mystery woman is-Tasha Davis. Daughter to Robert and Jennifer Davis, Toronto's elite Law Firm. We are unsure if the pair are a couple or if it's another fling for Hall, but the two definitely put on a show for the fans.

A picture of Trevor and I kissing was posted right below the article.

"At least it's a good picture." I muttered as I stared at the article written about Trevor and I. I knew there would be something written about us after kissing at his game, so I wasn't all that surprised when Josie sent it to me. I was a bit surprised at how long it took them to print it. That was three days ago.

It was currently Thursday night and I was sitting on my couch, stuffing my face with ice cream as I went over some work stuff. I was going to go hang out with Josie but with a new client coming tomorrow I wanted to be prepared. And I was sulking.

Trevor was away for a hockey game, leaving me home alone. I now understood why Josie and Sydni hated away games so much. Not having Trevor here sucked. I've gotten so use to being around him everyday. Either going to his place or coming home, making dinner together, and watching tv on the couch.

It was probably healthy having some space and not spending so much time together but didn't mean it doesn't suck. He wouldn't be back until tomorrow afternoon which felt like a lifetime. I was trying to distract myself with work but every few minutes I found myself looking over at my phone.

I told myself I wasn't going to bother Trevor but the urge to text him was growing by the second. I looked over my clients file one more time before I gave in. Reaching for my phone next to me I sent him a text. It was a little after eight so he should still be up.

Forcing myself not to stare at my phone until he replied I gathered all my work files and put them off to the side. I wasn't getting anything else done tonight that's for sure.

Curling up with a blanket I switched the tv to some random movie as I waited for my phone to buzz. I didn't have to wait long for a reply.

Trevor: I was just about to text you.

A stupid smile graced my face at his text.

Tasha: Great minds think alike ;) What are you up to?

Trevor: Laying here listening to Bryton snore like a gorilla. If we didn't need him tomorrow for the game I would put a pillow over his head.

I snorted at his text, typing out a reply.

Tasha: If you put a blanket over his head and he suffocates its technically not your fault.

Trevor: That is a very tempting idea. Here.

A second later a video appeared below his text. The sound of loud snoring came through my speakers. The screen was black before the camera was flipped around and Trevor came into view. The light of the phone lit up his face enough I could see him roll his eyes. The video ended with his face staring back at me.

Even laying there ready for bed he was hot as hell. The scruff on his face making him look more rugged which I found extremely sexy.

Clicking my own camera on I took a quick selfie. I didn't look the greatest with my greasy hair pulled up into a bun, no makeup. But I hit sent anyways.

Tasha: You need earplugs!

I added with the photo. It took a minute for Trevor to reply and when he did I immediately got flushed.

Trevor: Wish your thighs were my earmuffs.

I re-read his text multiple times as my thighs clenched together. His innuendo clear as day as I immediately pictured it in my head.

Tasha: Don't start something you can't finish.

Trevor was such a tease, even if he wasn't sitting next to me. I wouldn't put it past him to get me all hot and bothered and then say goodnight. Totally something he'd do.

Trevor: Who says I won't ;)

As I thought of something to reply with Trevor sent me another one.

Trevor: What are you wearing?

I couldn't help but snort at the comment. Such a guy response.

Tasha: Nothing but a lacy thong.

Couldn't be further from the truth. I was in a pair of baggy sweats and one of Trevor's t-shirts that was huge on me. Not to mention my fuzzy socks that were bright red. I was far from sexy at the moment. But I was cold and didn't have a 6'3 man that was a furnace to keep me warm.

Trevor: I'm thinking more along the lines of....sweats, a shirt and a fuzzy blanket. Accurate?

Even though he couldn't see me, I raised an eyebrow impressed. We've spent so many nights together lately he pretty much knew what I wore...if I wasn't naked.

Tasha: Caught me but you missed the fuzzy socks.

I took a quick picture of my feet and sent it.

Trevor: That just made me harder.

A giggle escaped my lips at his reply. I didn't even care that I was sitting on my couch giggling like a school girl as I texted my boyfriend. I wanted to call and hear his voice but with Bryton in the same room that would be awkward as hell.

Tasha: Feel free to jerk off to that picture ;)

I could just picture Trevor laying on the bed, propped up, shirtless looking sexy as hell.

Tasha: Aren't you going to give me something in return?

Five minutes passed without a response. I blindly watched the TV but my mind was going wild with ideas on what he'd send me. When my phone finally buzzed I snatched it up so fast from my lap. As soon as I clicked on the photo my mouth went dry. 

It was a picture of him laying back on some pillows, abs on display with tattoos littering his skin. I didn't even hesitate to save the photo. It would make a great screensaver.

Trevor: Wishing you were here.

If he wasn't four hours away I would be in my car driving to see him. Again, away games sucked ass.

Tasha: Hurry home to me tomorrow.

Trevor: I'll be back before you're done with your clients.

With a cheesy grin I settled back into the couch with my phone glued to my hand. If he couldn't be here I'd settle for his cute texts.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I should be ashamed of how many time's I've checked my phone today, waiting for texts from Trevor. I swear I was looking at it every two seconds. In between clients I was grabbing my phone either to see about texts or see how the game was going.

Their hockey game was surprisingly early so it wasn't even Noon before it was over. Of course they won. By a lot too. I thankfully didn't have a client during that time so I was able to watch the final shot before someone knocked on my door.

"The guys are almost ready and will meet us at the club." Josie said as I leaned over to finish up my makeup in the mirror.

The guys got back three hours ago. As much as I wanted to run over to Trevor's and see him he needed a bit to relax after a hard game. Plus I would see him in half an hour at the club.

I was still slightly giddy over last night. The two of us stayed up pretty late texting back and forth. Towards the end the texts got a bit more...spicy. I was a bit embarrassed at how easily Trevor got me wet. Even through texts.

I'm pretty sure neither Trevor or I will last long in the club. I bet we were home within an hour. Not that I minded one bit.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Josie asked from behind me. Glancing over my shoulder I sent her a confused look. "This will be your first real outing as a couple with Trevor. There's probably going to be a lot of press there."

I had pushed aside the fact that Trevor and I were now Toronto's newest obsession. Everyday my phone had tons of new notifications from Instagram with new followers. Almost every single picture on my page had comments from people. A mix of good and bad. After reading some I vowed to not do that again. There's only so many 'she's too ugly for Trevor', one person can take.

I wasn't surprised by the reaction though. Trevor was a big deal here. Add in the fact he hasn't had a serious girlfriend in years, this was front page news. It seems the two of us have taken over Josie and Wyatt's front page relationship. That is until they announce their engagement. Then Trevor and I will be long forgotten.

"It will be fine." I waved her off. "I knew what I was signing up for." It came with the territory when dating famous hockey players. I can handle a few cameras pointed at me.

"When are you going to announce your engagement?"I asked as I straightened up, smoothing my hands down my dress.

"We're taking pictures Sunday for it and then we'll do some big announcement thing."

"You can't just post a picture of the ring huh."

"Wy's manager said it's better for us to do it and get ahead of the papers and social media." Josie said with a huff. Oh everyone was going to have a hay day when their announcement drops. "But for now we are enjoying our engagement just the two of us."

"It's never too late to dump Wyatt and marry me instead."

"Lets go elope then." Josie shot me a grin.

"Just get me a big ring and I'm all set."

"That reminds me." Josie turned around to face me, hands on her hips. "We haven't had a chance to talk about it yet but how did you manage to hide the engagement from me?" The way she looked at me had me grinning even wider. Almost like she couldn't believe I can keep a secret.

Which I can...just not around her.

"Took a lot of hiding. Then had to get the others involved when I convinced Wyatt to propose while we were in Australia."

"You know I was wondering why he was acting so weird during the day. He kept patting his pocket and sighing."

"Don't even get me started on him freaking out about the engagement. The poor guy almost had a heart attack before we left." I laughed. Poor Wyatt was going out of his mind about the whole thing. It was actually quite cute.

"Sounds like Wyatt." Josie shook her head with a laugh. "I don't think I thanked you for doing all of that for me." Reaching out I grabbed her hands with mine.

"Of course. You're my best friend Jo." Josie's eyes welled up at my words. "Plus Wyatt's hopeless." Hearing her laugh made me smile.

I've loved seeing how much she's changed in the last year. Before she met Wyatt she wasn't herself. Hadn't been for a long time. So now seeing her back to her old self made my heart squeeze.

A bing from a text had us pulling away. As Josie went to answer it, I grabbed the rest of my things ready to go. I was more than excited to get going so I can finally see Trevor.

"The guys are on their way."

"Lets go get our men."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As soon as the Uber came to a stop in front of the club I was up and out within seconds. With Josie at my side I looked around for familiar faces. I only had to look for a second before seeing a small crowd forming up ahead. I instantly knew who was there.

Not wanting to lose each other, Josie and I clasped hands and headed for the crowd. Behind us I could hear people muttering about cutting in line but I didn't paid them any attention. The closer we got I heard the names Wyatt, Trevor and Bryton. Yep, knew it was them.

Not caring about the people crowding around them I started pushing my way through. A few people protested as I tugged Josie behind me, paving a path towards our men. Finally we spilled to the front of the crowd.

My eyes instantly landed on Trevor's as he stood in front of me. Beside him was Wyatt, along with Bryton and Sydni. I didn't pay the others any attention as I took a step towards Trevor. He was already moving towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist, tugging me into his chest.

I didn't waste a second before pressing my lips to his. The tension in my body immediately disappearing as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him groan against my lips as we kissed.

I could hear the shutter of camera's around us as we kissed. I pulled back enough to look up at his face.

"Hi." I grinned.

"Hi." He mirrored my grin. God he's handsome.

"You played amazing."

"You watched?"

"Of course. I watched in between clients."

"You're incredible." Trevor breathed staring down at me.

"Of course I am." I grinned cheekily. "Now let's go dance."

Stepping back I grabbed his hand and turned towards the doors of the club. Because of who I was with the crowd around us parted to let us through. Camera's still clicked away as Trevor tugged me tight to his side, his arm gripping my hip possessively.

When we got to the club doors the bouncers took one look at Trevor and let us through. It was moments like this I was smug about knowing Trevor and the guys. Better than standing out in the cold waiting to get in.

The moment we walked in I was hit with the bass from the loud music. I could practically feel it settling into my bones as we worked our way across the room towards the booths. It was the same club I went to with Josie, Sydni and Lydia months ago before everyone found out about Wyatt and Josie being together.

It was surprisingly a nice club. Not too dark, clean, enough tables where it wasn't too crowded. I raised an eyebrow as Trevor lead us towards a big booth off to the side of here dance floor. Getting a table in here can be a hassle, let alone a big enough booth for all of us. One of the guys must have called ahead.

Sliding into the booth after Trevor, I noticed Lydia and Landon were suddenly here too. The whole gang was here. We were only seated for a second before a waitress appeared with a tray full of shots. How the guys managed to do that I have no clue, but I wasn't going to complain.

"Cheers to the boys winning their game today." Sydni lifted her shot as we all grabbed one.

"To kicking ass." Josie echoed. Everyone echoed her words with a laugh, clinking glasses together before knocking the shots back.

The alcohol burned going down my throat as I tried not to cough. Tequila shots were always the worst on the first shot. I needed that shot though, and maybe a few more, being in a club.

"One more than dancing!" Sydni yelled over the music.

I thought back to the last time we were all at a club in Australia. My body heated at the memory of dancing with Trevor. I was a bit tipsy at the time but it was then I knew I wanted Trevor. The way he looked after me all night and took me back to the hotel. I remember practically throwing myself at him at one point but like the gentleman he is, he kindly let me down and helped me into bed.

The last time we danced I was too tipsy to enjoy it. I wasn't planning on making that mistake tonight. I was going to dance with my boyfriend all night long.

Another tray of shots appeared and was quickly snatched up. I didn't hesitate in knocking mine back before sliding out of the booth. Putting my hands on the table I leaned forward towards Trevor.

"Dance with me."

"Me?" Trevor acted confused as he pointed to himself. The corner of his lips twitching.

"No, Bryton." I deadpanned. "Come on." I made a grabbing motion with my hand. I pouted as I stared him down. I knew it would work as he sighed, sliding out of the booth and grabbing my hand.

With a wide grin I tugged him towards the dance floor, hearing the others following behind us. The music washed over my skin as we stepped onto the dance floor. I swore I felt the ground vibrating beneath us from everyone dancing.

Trevor tugged on my hand just enough to turn me around to face him. His hands fell to my hips as mine landed on his chest. My hips moved on their own to the music as I started dancing.

The way Trevor stared down at me made my body light up. It may have been dark but I could see hungry look in his eyes. Could feel the intensity of them as he looked right at me as I danced against him.

I loved the way he looked at me. Like I was the most magnificent thing he's ever laid eyes on. Just one look from him and I was a puddle at his feet. Especially when he looked at me like he wanted to devour every inch of me.

Ignoring everyone around us I let the music take over. Trevor never once let go of me as I switched between dancing like an idiot to grinding against him.

My skin was slick with sweat and I was breathing heavy as I leaned my back against his chest. The bottom of my dress kept moving higher and higher up my thighs as I purposely ground my ass back.

Trevor's grip on my hips was almost bruising and he helped helped guide me backwards. I could feel how much he enjoyed what I was doing as he ground his own hips against me. Something hard pushing against my ass.

"You're doing that on purpose, sunshine." Trevor whispered against my neck. I felt his lips softly trail along my shoulder, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Maybe I am." I shook my ass in response. Smirking at the low groan he made at the movement.

One of his hands left my hips to press against my lower stomach, keeping my lower half pressed tightly against him. My back arched as my hands moved over my head to wrap around his neck. I'm fairly certain our current position wasn't appropriate but not a single part of me cared.

"Do that again and I won't be responsible for what I do next." Trevor nipped at the skin on my neck, making my panties instantly wet.

"And?" I moved my hips just slightly, feeling him harden even more.

"Behave."

Fuck. I love when he talks like that. His voice gets so dominating and deep. I could tell he was trying to control himself. My bratty side was having none of that. Not caring about the consequences I moved my hips down and in the circle. Grinding even harder against his crotch.

"Fuck." I got the exact response I wanted. I did it again, getting more turned on by the second. I was basically dry humping him right here on the dance floor.

After the third time of grinding against his dick, Trevor ripped himself away from me. I opened my mouth to say something only to snap it such when he grabbed my hand and yanked me after him. I stumbled in my heels but didn't say a word as Trevor shoved his way through the crowd of people.

My mind was in a fog. All I could think about was Trevor inside of me. Whether that be his cock, his fingers or his mouth.

From the way Trevor gripped my hand and stalked through the club I knew I poked the bear too far. I shivered in excitement.

Biting my lip I stumbled after him as he headed for the bathrooms. Luck was on our side as one of the doors opened right as we got there. Completely ignoring the line of people waiting, Trevor shoved past them all and stepped into the bathroom. Behind me I heard people protesting but the door slammed shut seconds later.

I was shoved against the door as he flipped the lock. A hand immediately encase my throat as Trevor kept me pinned against the bathroom door. Thankfully it was a one person bathroom.

"You fucking little tease." Trevor said through a tight jaw. The look he gave me made me groan under my breath. "Like I told you in Australia. If you wanted to be touched all you had to do was ask."

"I want to be touched." My voice came out all cheeky making Trevor tighten his hand around my throat just a little bit more. I couldn't help myself. Especially not when he's towering over me, hand around my throat, a look on his face that says he's going to fuck me regardless of where we were.

"Couldn't have waited until we got home. Just an impatient little thing." His thumb brushed the underside of my jaw.

I'm not a fan of a man talking down to me but when Trevor did it, I became putty in his hands.

"Hope you know your actions lead to this. We could be out there dancing with our friends but instead you are greedy and want my cock."

He needed to stop talking or I was going to ruin my underwear. The way his mouth quirked up I knew he saw what his words did to me.

"Maybe I'll just tease you and make you go back out there, all wet and needy." I shook my head as much as I could with his hand around my neck.

"No." I whined. I didn't want that. I wanted him. Now.

"Since you're so needy. Tell me what you want." Trevor brought his face closer to mine. His lips barely grazing mine as he spoke. My breath hitched in my throat.

"You." I breathed. I reached out to touch him but in one motion he had both my wrists in his hands, pinned above my head.

"Not good enough." His lips once again finding my shoulder. "If you don't want to leave this room unsatisfied then you better tell me exactly what you want."

Not a single part of me cared that we were currently in the bathroom of a club with a line of people waiting outside. The rational part of my brain not working enough to care that it could be utterly disgusting in here.

"I want you to fuck me so hard that I can barely walk out of here." The words left my lips without a single hesitation. I was too far gone to be embarrassed at how needy I sounded.

"See wasn't that hard, was it baby." Trevor's teeth nipped my ear, making my back arch as I groaned. "Don't you dare move these. Understood?" He squeezed my wrists with his hand. Once I nodded he let them go but I kept them held above my head.

I watched with hooded eyes as his hand trailed across my collarbone, between my breasts, down my stomach, until he reached the hem of my dress.

"I bet you are soaking wet for me baby." Before I could even mutter a sound his hand slipped under my dress and touched my thong. The fabric doing little to hide how wet I was. He groaned low in his throat as he felt how wet I was. "I haven't even touched you yet."

I loved how vocal Trevor was. I've never had a guy who's turned me on just by his words. At first I was a bit embarrassed at talking dirty with Trevor but I've come to actually enjoy it. Plus who doesn't love an extremely hot man telling them what he's gonna do to you.

"Spread those legs for me baby." I didn't need to be told twice.

I spread my legs, only for Trevor to nudge them even further apart. The fabric of my dress stretched against my thighs.

"I'd love to take my time ravishing you but someones bound to come kick us out of here. So this is gonna have to be quick."

"Yes please." The urge to have him inside of me growing by the second. If I didn't have his dick inside of me right now I think I may actually lose it.

Letting go of my throat, Trevor yanked my dress up to my hips. I was panting like a goddamn cat in heat as Trevor unbuckled his pants. I wanted to reach out and touch him but I kept my hands in place knowing better than to move. Done that before and it resulted in him edging me for half an hour.

Clasping one leg he lifted it up around his hip to get better access. His other hand gripped my ass tugging me even closer to him. The moment I felt the tip of him touch me I let out a moan, my eyes falling shut.

"Look at me." Trevor demanded. His grip on my ass tightening enough to make me snap my eyes open. "Good girl."

He teased my entrance. His eyes glued to mine as if daring me to look away from him. Right as I was going to snap at him for teasing me he moved his hips, slamming all the way to the hilt. No sound left my lips as I stretched around him, almost painfully.

Trevor held still for just a moment as I adjusted before he started moving in and out slowly. I tried to contain the noises that wanted to break free from my mouth. The club may be loud but the people right outside could probably hear us. Surprisingly the thought didn't disgust me as it probably should have.

Trevor's slow pace only lasted a moment before he clenched his jaw and slammed into me. He fucked me against the bathroom door. Each thrust punishing as he gripped me tightly. He was definitely punishing me for teasing him out on the dance floor.

I pressed my lips together to hold back my loud moans but with each stroke it got harder and harder. My back slammed against the door before Trevor yanked me forward to meet him, thrust for thrust.

I lost the battle of keeping my hands above my head as I dropped them onto his shoulders, trying to steady myself on my one foot.

I could feel him pulsing inside of me as the two of us got closer to coming. Hearing him grunt just turned me on even more.

Using the door as leverage I moved my hips to meet his, trying to get him even deeper. I meant what I said earlier. I wanted to stumble out of here when we were done.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." The words left my mouth as my legs started to shake. With Trevor busy keeping me upright I snaked a hand down between my legs and rubbed my clit.

"Come for me." Trevor said through clenched teeth. Somehow his thrusts got even faster.

I only lasted another second before I came. My entire body shaking and a loud moan leaving my lips. No doubt the people outside the door hearing it. I held onto Trevor as my eyes rolled back and my pussy clamped down around him.

Not even a second later I heard Trevor groan as he came as well. He buried his head between my shoulder as he moved inside of me a few more times before going still. Grateful for the door I slumped back against it breathing heavily. My mind was completely blank as I came back down.

It took us another minute before Trevor slowly shifted upright. He moved back just enough to look down at me, an odd expression on his face. Before I could blink it disappeared as a smile grew on his face. My own tugged up as he bent down and softly kissed my lips.

"Guess we better get out of here." He mumbled against my lips. Despite wanting to stay in this moment forever I knew we needed to leave. Everyone was probably wondering where we were.

I groaned softly as he slid out of me, instantly feeling empty. The two of us quickly got cleaned up and re-adjusted our outfits. There's no way the people outside don't know what we just did. We've been in here too long to be normal.

Biting my lip I looked at the door in hesitation. I wasn't sure I wanted to go out there now.

"Just keep your head down and I'll lead us out." Trevor grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. "Just remember they are all jealous of what we just did." He gave me a cheeky smile that made me laugh. Placing a kiss at the top of my head he reached for the door handle. Asking me silently if I was ready I gave him a nod.

I kept my head down as Trevor opened the door. I wasn't going to be embarrassed about what we just did though. I got the best orgasm of my life by my sexy as fuck boyfriend. Everyone else can be jealous all they want.

Trevor was quick in yanking us out of the bathroom and down the hall before a single word was uttered. When we turned the corner he slowed down and sent me a wink over his shoulder.

I was falling in love with his man so fucking hard. 

* * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Well...that chapter took a turn didn't it ;) Sex in a public bathroom was not what I planned when I started writing this chapter but who am I deny Tasha and Trevor :D 

I am loving seeing the two of them get closer and closer. They both deserve each other so much, especially Tasha after everything she's been through. I hate saying it...but they are my new fav couple. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as always! I am planning on posting the rest of the book here soon. BUT I do wanna ask you guys something....

Are you interested in Bonus Chapters??? 

As in extra chapters with the whole gang. Double date nights. Different povs. Etc. If you are interested in that leave a comment on what you'd like to see! I already have a few in mind but if there are some you really wanna read I'll gladly write some! So let me know! <3

Love you guys so much!!! <3 <3 <3

VOTE, COMMENT <3

-Ken

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 1.3K 35
a story in which an actress and a hockey player meet, he's got a massive crush on her already and she think he's a cute golden retriever read to find...
16.7K 368 23
slow updates Makenzie James, going into year two at a new school is easier then year one, but running into an old friend is not. Logan Evans, a pla...
10.2M 304K 50
Ryan wasn't expecting to end up with the captain of the hockey team as a roommate, and she certainly didn't expect the initial sexual tension between...
167K 7.1K 60
**This is an MMF love story** Sex and relationships don't interest Gemma--until she gives Tre a chance. One date with him makes her rethinking everyt...