The Merchant Of Venice (Parod...

By bojack_pinkman

Well. At least, the plot is twisted. More

Please READ.
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4

Scene 1

971 19 4
By bojack_pinkman

[Venice; a street]

(Enter Antonio and Bassanio).

Antonio: I'm so sad!

Bassanio: What's wrong? It's such a happy day, check out the sky, the ocean!

Antonio: Yeah, you're right. Just...forget about it. Anyway, how's Portia? Haven't heard about her in a while. 

Bassanio: *Turns red* Portia is fine, yeah. But, listen. I sort of need money. I can't woo her without money. Can you lend me some, please?

Antonio: *Pissed off* You're always after my money, dude! Just, what the fuck, even? You're taking me for what? Your personal ATM?

Bassanio: *Frantic*
No, no, dude!
Listen to me!
It's Portia, the very rich heiress!
That's why I want your money! Think of it as an investment.

Antonio: *Ponders* Rich, you say?

Bassanio: Very!

Antonio: And our shares would be?

Bassanio: You, forty percent. Myself, sixty, of course!

Antonio: Fuck you, bitch. Go to hell.

Bassanio: Okay, okay. Relax, dude. Fifty-fifty? 

Antonio: Now, we're talking!
*Grins*
Let's go to Shylock, the moneylender. I don't have money, as of now.

(Exit, Antonio and Bassanio).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...