EYES ━━ seishu inui

By runlienie

"How do you heal tears that's caused by love?" In which, a girl reunites with her close friends back in midd... More

𝐢 ー first encounter
𝐢𝐢
𝐢𝐢𝐢
𝐢𝐯 ー the secret awaken.
𝐯
𝐯𝐢
𝐯𝐢𝐢 ー trouble
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢
𝐢𝐱
𝐱𝐢
𝐱𝐢𝐢
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢 ー from the start.
𝐱𝐢𝐯
xv
xvi - the start of the bond.
bonus

𝐱 ー memories

563 28 3
By runlienie

CHAPTER 10

(The following three chapters will most likely consist of memories from y/n's past so I'm sorry in advance if it turns boring.)

_______

"Thanks for coming today. If you didn't, it'd be boring as usual. You made it less boring with your presence." 

The graduation practice had just finished and students were beginning to crowd the gym's exit. 

Yes, I went to watch the graduation practice. I was stunned by the amount of third-year students, I'm sure this year's graduation will take more than 4 hours. And not only that, my fellow student council officers were also surprised to see me when I entered before the practice started. 

The practice has been going on for about two weeks now, and there are only three more weeks left before the actual ceremony. And this was the first time I attended. And the last too.

It was thanks to Inui, probably. If I hadn't met the male weeks ago, I wouldn't be coming here today. He was the reason I gain interest. Still, the graduation practice was boring as expected.

"Why are you thanking me?" I chuckled between my words.

"Because you made it less boring. Like I said earlier." he simply answered and shrugged his shoulders. The both of us then turned left and watch the students on the school grounds.

"It was... a part of my job. As the school secretary." I awkwardly replied. It wasn't a lie yet I feel like I was lying. Maybe it's the fact that I know that I skipped this graduation practice observation task given to me for weeks. Dear lord.

"That's very responsible of you." 

"I wouldn't say that, really. I'm not that responsible." 

"Why'd you join the school council then? if you're not responsible." he raised a brow at me and shoved his hands in his pockets.

I gulped and averted his eyes. I watched the male students whose currently on the school ground push the ball carts that had soccer balls in them, back to their compartments while laughter filled the youth. 

"It became more like a hobby to me," I answered. 

"How come?" he then proceeded to ask another question. 

"At first, I wasn't interested in these kinds of things. Back in elementary, I had this one friend, a childhood friend to be exact, who nonchalantly volunteered me to become the class president. And eventually, I got nominated" I chuckled as I reminisce the time when Draken and I would snicker when we were voting, how nostalgic. 

"It was only a joke, none of us expected that I'll get nominated. ー After that, I grew interested and took responsibility. I started volunteering as the class president or vice every year."

"Don't you get tired, though?"

"If you come to think of it, it's a tiring job. But if you like what you're doing, it won't be a problem."

"I admire you." I adore you.

"Hey, isn't that Kokonoi?" I then pointed at a certain male whose in his jersey, and jacket were all zipped to his neck.

"Hm?" Inui looked. The male was walking behind the group of guys who were pushing the cart. His hands were shoved in his pockets as he casually walked with nothing in hand to help. His face also showed disinterest.

"Koko!" The male beside me suddenly yelled, making me startle. Inui then waved emotionlessly at the male.

Kokonoi immediately looked in our way and was amused to see us. After covering half of his face with his jacket's collar, he began to jog toward us.

"Fancy seeing both of you here. What's up?" He casually asked.

Due to autumn's cold temperature, and due to his skin being pale than the walls, his red cheeks and nose were very visible to see. He looked like a baby, how cute. Sometimes I see him as my junior but then again, we're in the same class.

"Graduation practice just finished. Figured out to take a stroll then we found you." Inui explained and I nodded along.

"I'll come with you two, I don't like being outside anyway." The ravenette sniffed and went inside, changing his outdoor shoes with indoor ones, and started to walk ahead of us.

"Is PE finished?" I then took my turn to ask.

Kokonoi shook his head as no. Slowly, his fingers crawled up to search for the zipper them unzipped his jersey halfway, revealing his white tee underneath, "I don't like soccer anyway. I'm bad at those because my eyesight is an ass."

Not to mention, I did notice him putting on contacts every morning. Now it makes sense.

"He actually admits it." The blonde delinquent expressed in sarcasm.

"So that's why your eyes are always squinted." I laughed at him.

"Hey, it's not funny." He rolled his eyes, "It's hard to have bad eyesight. Don't laugh."

I've always asked myself; why are every last moment got to be the fun ones?

Like now.

This will be my last moment, or day, in this school.

Everything will change after I go to Roppongi and move in with my stepbrothers. Soon after that, I'm sure my lifestyle will change too. The last moments are always the ones going to make you feel reluctant about leaving.

Maybe it's also my fault. I should've attended the practice weeks ago. If I did, I would've met Inui a little bit earlier. ーhow foolish.

Somehow, I was certain that I won't be hanging much around Inui because I know that I met him late, two months before graduation. I thought I'll be distanced from him because he'll graduate first than me. He'll enter senior high first then me. I'll have to wait for a year before I could go to the same school as him again.

I want to watch him receive his diploma...

---------

"You don't have to do this, you know?" as soon as I went in the car, Rindou who was sitting in the passenger seat beside Ran who was in the driver's seat immediately spoke after I sat down quietly. 

The car was filled with silence, I sat there as I let my eyes wander around, taking my last glance of the school before leaving. I didn't want to do this either.

But I know how much Ran respects his leader, Kurokawa Izana. And I don't want him to have a bad image because I declined the leader's invitation to join his gang and be his assistant. Rindou and Ran have done so much for me after my mom decided to marry their father and we became stepsiblings. We're not even blood-related but they treated me like one until now. I thought if I do this, I can somewhat pay them back for not everything, but something.

"I've already decided, let's go." I chuckled bitterly, avoiding my brother's gaze as I focused on the window. 

Rindou sighed and went back to his seat as he adjusted his glasses, "We'll contact your teacher and tell them you're transferring, even though you're not. It's less suspicious that way. When we get home, take as plenty of rest as you can." 

Ran then started the engine, and the car soon started moving. I noticed how quiet he is too. Not to mention, he's not even sharing any glance at me, unlike Rindou. 

Why do you look so guilty? 

"Izana wants you by his side by tomorrow, immediately." and why is that Izana so selfish?

ughhHhH, this took me three days yet its shorttttttttttt. I'm sorry if it became boring hehuqdduiqh its such a mess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 344 32
A group of boys finally moves to Tokyo to go to collage. Little did they know, they're gonna meet their soon to be lovers.... Oh, and did I forget to...
27.8K 748 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
33K 907 22
What if you were making yourself suffer to let him be happy? Y/N L/N is a first year student at UA High, the prestigious academy for heroes-in-traini...
153K 6.2K 57
💛BAKUDEKU💛COMPLETE💛SLOWBURN💛SAD DEKU💛HAPPY ENDING💛 Izuku doesn't know how to handle being depressed, his middle school bullies, the rigorous tr...