Ascending Towards the Sun

بواسطة ShonuaSDK

After being reborn Hua Ying was granted his wish, not remembering Lan Zhan, for thirteen years he remained aw... المزيد

Chapter Two Once again pulled in
Chapter Three Back at Dafan Mountain
Chapter Four The Dancing fairy
Chapter Five Cloud Recesses
Chapter Six The demonic Arm
Chapter Seven Xinglu Ridge
Chapter Eight The Demonic Legs
Chapter Nine The story of Xiao XingChen
Chapter Ten The Demonic torso
Chapter 11 The truth comes to Light
Chapter Twelve Coffin City
Chapter thirteen Mannequin home
Chapter Fourteen Xue yang's Betrayal
Chapter Fifteen The true Form of the Demon Ghost Supreme
Chapter Sixteen Parting of Ways
Chapter Seventeen The headless corpse
Chapter Eighteen Secrets revealed
Chapter Nineteen Memories of MingJue
Chapter 20 Death of Mo Xuanyu
Chapter Twenty-One This Promise I Make
Chapter Twenty-Two A Chance to say Goodbye
Chapter Twenty-Three The truth at Lotus Pier
Chapter Twenty-Four A part of me is within you
Chapter Twenty-Five Guanyin Temple
Chapter Twenty-Six The unexpected twist in the truth
Hi there, Just another Notice

Chapter One Ascension

2.4K 49 7
بواسطة ShonuaSDK

 In the mortal world

The cultivation world celebrated that the demonic cultivator Wei Wuxian was dead, Yiling closed its town to all cultivators as they and the Nie Sect secretly mourned the loss of their friend, brother and protector. Cultivators praised Jiang Cheng as he had been the one to kill the Yiling Patriarch and Nie Mingjue flew into a rage because of it and punched him.

As they celebrated no one knew of the wrath that was heading their way led by the Ghost realm, the martial gods themselves pulled away from the mortal world as they all watched as Hua Ying's ascension grew near and for once did not care what is happening even, they believed they deserve the punishment.

Cloud Recesses

Lan Zhan had bought Wen Yuan home changed his name and had told everyone that he was his son and the son of Wei Ying. His uncle first flew into a rage and fell out with his family. Remembering the conversations, they were spoken and the words that was said to him as Hua Ying had slept, he spent many days and nights within the library as Lan Yuan slept by his side, pouring over scripts until he found what he had been looking for, Lan Zhan then placed Lan Yuan within the Jingshi and went to his father's cottage looking around he found a red, black and blue book written in gold and silver letters, Lan Zhan sat down and opened the book and started reading, he grew colder as the fear in his heart told him what he already knew, he had a soulmate, his love... their love was true but he had chosen a different path and hurt the person he loved the most.

Lan Zhan swayed as he got up and decided to hear the words from the person who his soulmate called 'Father Qing'. The closer he got to the cave the move Lan Zhan thought how now everything made sense, how his love was truly something more than the demonic cultivator everyone saw how he continued to sacrifice himself for everyone, how Lan Zhan had not only broken his own heart but his soulmates as well.

As he confronted his father and his own brother the king of the demon realm and his wife chose to make an appearance and told Lan Zhan part of what he wanted to hear, his heart broke more but what destroyed him was that his soulmate chose to forget him.

His father then destroyed the only book that allowed Lan Zhan to remember he flew into a rage but calmed once he knew his father was right, it was his soulmates choice not his, he had chosen this path now he must walk it.

He secluded himself as he did not know how long he had as he wrote down his own memories, his own thoughts, his own dreams then placing the musical score which he composed, vowing that he would remember.

But as Lan Zhan never got a chance to hide it as he went through is first stage of ascension and the memories of that Lan Zhan and ZeWu-Jun was once again sealed. Lan Yuan met with the star of fortune and misfortune telling him to fetch his family then they too disappeared with the script that Lan Zhan had written.

Only then did Lan Qiren accepted Lan Yuan as he watched his nephew lay unconscious while being watched and cared for by his son. When Lan Zhan woke, he was reminded what took place that his soulmate had perished, and he had taken their son to raise, he once again felt his heart break. ZeWu-Jun could only watch as his brother tormented himself with his regret, but something still plagued him, what Lan Yuan had seen as vividly described to people in which ZeWu-Jun felt familiar with and what his own father said that it was Wei-Ying's will, heading towards the library once again he found nothing but he had a husband and he knew that he could find something there, leaving cloud Recesses ZeWu-Jun returned a month later as he headed to his uncle.

Uncle I have some news said ZeWu-Jun as he bowed before speaking

What is it asked Lan Qiren

What Sizhui saw that night was true uncle, he saw the two stars of fate said ZeWu-Jun as he sat down and poured himself tea then continued. Father said that it was Wei Ying's will that Lan Zhan be the first to start his ascension after Lan Yi, the star of fortune and the star of misfortune was truly within the Jingshi he explained

How is that possible that the stars listen to the will of a demonic evil cultivator such as Wei WuXian said Lan Qiren angrily

Perhaps we have gotten it wrong said ZeWu-Jun, I feel as though we are missing something and only father knows but, he has silenced himself and no one but Sizhui can enter the cave.

XiChen, have you forgotten what he has done? Asked Lan Qiren

I am just speaking of what I learned uncle nothing more said XiChen as he smiled

When Wen Yuan was sleeping Lan Zhan would play enquiry hoping to catch a glimpse of the person he loved and thus it became, a every night experience and his heart broke more every day, yet the ghost realm did not care, it was their fault their king was killed the way he was killed.

Lan QingHeng-Jun, took to teaching Lan Yuan secretly and told him everything he desired about Hua Ying, the heavens, the ghost realm, the demon realm and the celestial realm while his father was placed in seclusion for his crimes of standing against his clan and injuring thirty-three of the clan disciples.

Soon after the celebration ended in the mortal realm, the ghosts, water demons, ghouls everyone came and sought revenge for what the world has done. Every sect big and small had problem and they all cursed Wei Wuxian even more for the misfortunes thye were now facing.

Nobody could summon Wei WuXian's soul, which meant that his soul had disappeared. It might have been torn apart by the corpses that devoured him. Or, it might have escaped. If was the first, then all is well. Then again, nobody doubts the fact that the Yiling Patriarch has the power to move mountains and empty seas. If was the last, his soul would eventually return to revive in his body.

The various clans set one hundred and twenty stone beasts on top of the burial mounds and initiated frequent soul-summoning rituals, followed by heightened vigilance and searches for strange occurrences from all over the world. In the thirteen years nothing happened, More and more people were starting to believe that, maybe, the YiLing Patriarch perished. The ghosts and monsters calmed down after the Tenth year then disappeared all-together, the terror finally disappeared, and everything became legend.

In the heaven's thirteen years ago.

The alignment is done now we wait said Ling Wen.

The skies darkened, never has the skies been so black "it is starting" she said as the first bolt shot down and hit the bodies, then another and another. Every time the bolts hit the skins they glowed brighter then after the Twenty first bolt the skins melted into one as they metamorphizes happened they skins were encased by the large light like a cocoon turning the ugly into something beautiful.

He looks like, like...

You mean a pupa like the silks you fell into smirked Hua Cheng

Don't remind us growled Feng Xin

San Lang his butterflies said Xie Lian while pointing at nightshade, the first and beauty all entering the ball of light.

Mm interesting said Hua Cheng

What is? Asked Pei Ming

Hua Ying, looks like we are all going to have to get use to his new form, look here come the rest said Hua Cheng.

Hundreds of golden black butterflies fluttered into the Pupa like dome and disappeared. Then, it exploded. Three hundred and twenty-four bolts in the space of a blink of an eye in the middle laid the most otherworldly figure anyone had ever seen, hair as black as onyx, lips as red as blood that were in a permanent light pout, her face was peach shaped soft and alluring, the curves of his body were more defined, more pronounced it showed elegance and grace, a Picture of royalty. Her skin looked like smooth fine white jade and his fingertips were marked with red dye and gold dust, her hanfu was white and red, he was not the same as he used to be, if anyone saw him now, they wouldn't recognize him yet here he was in his female form, and she was truly the sun goddess and healer this was Hua Lee Ying.

Hua Ying opened his eyes, he felt different, he knew he was different, the spiritual essence flowed though him and the first thing he saw was the flutter of butterflies golden, black and red translucent wraith butterflies, holding out his cupped and three flew to him.

Hello, my precious, I am glad you are safe and well said Hua Ying, his voice was calm and soft yet musical.

A-Ying?

Yes mommy, I'm A-Ying. Looks like I have ascended he laughed scratching his head.

You little demon! Said Hua Cheng a both he and Xie Lian came to him lifted him up from the floor and held him in a hug.

I am fine but I need black hand and I need to go to Tonglu mountain said Hua Ying with a smile

Do you realize how you look? Asked Xie Lian

Like my sister would say, everyone's perfect wet dream and everyone laughed.

Well, this will take some getting used to A-Ying you ascended in a female form not a male said Xie Lian

Hua Ying changed to his male form in front of everyone just as his female from he was beautiful, the supreme king of darkness with his hair loose intwined with red and black poppies and gold wire, his fingertips were black with gold dust upon them. Those eyes sharp and Mischievous a permanent smirk on his full red lips his Hanfu was black as night his horns remained as they were curved to the back and silver veined.

Well, my dear brother, you are really something said Hua Tianshi as she came over, here she said holding the outer robe showing him, it was white with red labels. His lotus flowers and his new wraith butterflies flying out and flew around a golden phoenix and into the sun. This is for the supreme ghost king she said as she placed it on him and if you change into your female form the outer changes black completely but has the same designs, she said, everyone is waiting for you as she handed black hand to him.

Black hand was so happy to be back with Hua Ying that he kept winding around him

Alright, alright laughed Hua Ying, I missed you too he said as he kissed his ribbon, come one more challenge, then we have a big job to do, does anyone know how A-Sang is?

Le' Fray just left to tell them that you are awake said Hua Tianshi, but we don't know for how long.

I am feeling fine, A-Shi well let's see he said as he jumped down to Tonglu mountain and started his ghost trial once again.

While everyone watched Hua Tianshi, Meng Po really has sealed his memory.

We all noticed that. Growled Feng Xin

Maybe it's for the best said Ling Wen

Well let's all hope that he is done with the mortal realm I can't take something like that again said Xie Lian

Neither of us can said He Xuan as he watched his nephew who was deep in battle with the three guardians and hundred thousand ghosts.

You know, he is stronger than before said Qi Rong

He is much stronger, Tai Zi Dianxia, whether he goes back or not, A-Ying isn't tainted anymore, he is after all still mortal so what happened before isn't over yet said Wang Fang

It doesn't matter, we know the truth now, we all will protect him said Ling Wen

Two years later.

Finally, after a long battle and then training within the three realms once again Hua Ying could finally lay down, in the sun phoenix palace he changed from male to female and got under the covers and fell asleep. He started dreaming of the young man in white he was saying something he held his hand in such and intimate while whispering to him, but he doesn't know what it was, his dream turned nightmare as people started attacking them and he woke in cold sweat. Hua Ying just shook it off then went to have a bath to make himself feel better.

Later that day Hua Ying walked around the heavens when he heard someone call out to him.

There you are I have been looking everywhere for you said Lan Qingheng-Jun

Father Qing? How have you been? Asked Hua Ying

You remember me? Asked Lan Qinghen-Jun surprised

Yes, what's so surprising? asked Hua Ying confused

What do you remember? asked Qingheng-Jun

Enough, I remember everything before the burial mounds and my death, I would dearly like to play a game of go with you. said Hua Ying smiling

Did you waken with them? asked Qingheng-Jun

Yes, I did I know there is much I don't remember like I keep seeing a young man in white, but I do not know who he is said Hua Ying, I just know that we are family.

It's better this way anyway I won't be here for the party or the introduction, but I have bought you this said Lan Qinheng-Jun as he took out a small, jaded box from his sleeve.

Hua Ying received the box and opened it inside was the Lan family head band but instead of a cloud motif it was the sun between the cloud's motif, Father Qing this is beautiful he said as Lan Qingheng-Jun took it and placed it on his head.

Remember only family or your soulmate may touch it to wear the headband means to 'regulate oneself'.

I will, said Hua Ying smiling, but doesn't it also mean marriage if you tie it to your loved one? Asked Hua Ying

Yes, yes it does as long as you bow to the heavens, earth and your elders laughed Lan Qingheng-Jun

I'm sorry about your confinement said Hua Ying

Don't be because this way no one will bother me when you visit now said Lan Qingheng –Jun.

That night as the celebrations took place Hua Ying was enjoying his family at the Xianle palace when five men appeared with Le' Fray and another woman

Xiao Bai, A-Frayer smiled Hua Ying as he came forward and hugged them both.

Maiden looks good on you A-Ying said Le' Fray

Better than us anyway said Bai Fengjiu who knew someone would be so...

Perfect like a wet dream said Hua Tianshi as she walked in and hugged Hua Ying, I gained a sister that is also a brother she smiled

Ahem, Hua Lee Ying should you forget us asked Yama as he walked in.

Greeting demon king and goddess Meng Po said Hua Ying as he curtsied

Tell me why the pillars are here asked Yama as he looked to the men.

Heaven's I've forgotten why we are here said Le' Fray

Hua Lee Ying, please meet your great granduncles and eldest brother, Huan Long also known as the yellow emperor and the dragon of wind, Long Wang water dragon and king of the Merpeople, Di Long the earth dragon, Zhu Long eldest of the four and dragon of fire then the one in purple and white dragon is Dong Hua Dijun. Le' Frayed smiled a knowing smile

Hua Ying looked at Le' Fray then at the men staring in front of him,

Sister who should a murder first asked Hua Lee Ying as he smiled, Yama burst out laughing.

Brother, I think the yellow one since if you fight Dong Hua, FengJui might intervene said Hua Tianshi

No, she won't smiled Hua Lee Ying.

A-Ying we are your great uncles why would you do such a thing asked Di Long

Easy, Le' Fray as you as a soulmate, A-Shi is the yellow emperor's soulmate and eldest brother here has hurt Xiao bai enough times for me want to kill him, I need to know you can protect them for what is to come, she is nothing like Miao Luo, she is worse said Hua Lee Ying

We know but we are here for something else said Long Wang

You mean when you proclaimed me heir? Just as eldest brother neither do I want the throne as I told Yama, surly there has to be another heir is there not? Asked Hua Lee Ying

There is... they will be born soon but won't be ready for years said le' Fray

Then I shall take up the crown until the heir is ready A-Frayer. I just want Yuandao and my homes I want to move freely like grandmother Sanren does said Hua Lee Ying

Then to make it official come with us train, learn our ways, Dong Hua can use a new go partner and Bai Fengjui can learn a lot from you. Zhu Long

Little one what he says is true you are now imbued with their strength and power you need to train your body and mind said Yama

And you will Flux soon as well, only the heavens and them can support you said Meng Po.

So, my son is leaving for two years to the true heavens said Xie Lian as he walked up and smiled

Mommy it is for the best smiled Hua Lee Ying

Alright little demon, I am sure with you sisters with you will turn the peaceful place into a place of destruction smiled Hua Cheng

Oh, with Bai Qian I know it will be smiled Hua Ying.

Hua Ying then greeted everyone and walked off with his uncles to start his training. In the two years peace was a relative thing, Hua Cheng took to answering Lan Zhan's Enquiry as one of the ghosts furious at his constant asking, He Xuan and Pei Ming kept the Jin sect treasury to a bare minimum and Qi Rong allocated ghost attacks, body snatching and corpse banging, even sometimes going overboard with the hanging corpses.

Within the martial heaven realm, they made sure that their shines flourished for the common people only not once did they answer the cultivators and their plea's and Yuandao was protected, Xie Lian would often visit Lan QingHeng-Jun out of loneliness for his son and play go with him, Hua Cheng would always find them and end the game for them both by moving one piece in a stale mate to win.

Time flew as Hua lee Ying enjoyed himself training, flying, roaming the realms and causing mischief that Bai Zhi and Ye Hua tried locking them up and failed many times. Dong Hua had an amazing go partner and even set off to deserted places to fight one another, Hua Ying with swift wind and gentle breeze along with the mischievous black Hand. Two years passed and Hua Lee Ying went back to his parents, whole, happy and now with a an even bigger family.

Paradise manor

Mommy? Daddy? Yin Yu called Hua Lee Ying

A-Ying Xie Lian rushed out of his and Hua Cheng's bedroom in just his inner robes, there he froze.

Hua lee Ying did not look like his son anymore he had grown he was as divine as any heavenly. He was beautiful.

SAN LANG! Shouted Xie Lian as Hua Cheng ran out the room with just his pants on and E-Ming in his hands.

E-Ming, flew from Hua Cheng's hands and crashed into Hua Lee Ying as Rouye came and wrapped around them both

Hua Lee Ying as he fell to the ground being tickled by them and Hua Cheng lifted his son up and hugged him.

You're back... my little demon is finally home said Hua Cheng. Then placed him down

Mother, it is me... it truly is you're A-Ying, smiled Hua Lee Ying with tears in his eyes, as he slowly walked to Xie Lian and cupped his face.

Xie Lian started crying as he wrapped his arms around Hua Lee Ying's waist and smelled his son, it was his son, this beautiful, divine, otherworldly, heavenly beauty was his child.

I'm here to stay, I am no longer leaving cried Hua Lee Ying

You changed said Xie Lian through his tears.

No this... this is my mortal body smiled Hua Ying uncles said I look like father and Yama in my demon ghost form, and I look even better than this in my heavenly form said Hua Lee Ying, I just thought meeting you like this would be better.

Come, come let us see said Xie Lian as he went and stood by Hua Cheng

Hua Lee Ying changed to his demonic form; he looked the same as when he ascended but true enough Yama was there as the green flames danced on his body alone with the darkness that pooled at his feet snaking up towards his hands.

I had to go to the demon realm and train to get where I am, the kings of the red and green demon clans were more than happy to try and put me in my place and they can drink! smirked Hua Lee Ying as his eyes truly was red as his father's even his ears were pointed.

May I? asked Xie Lian

I won't hurt you mother smiled Hua Ying

You truly have your father smile, said Xie Lian, and his height now I have two towering men sighed Xie Lian as he looked up at Hua Lee Ying

And one strong woman said Hua Lee Ying as he changed to his goddess form, she stood just a little higher than Xie Lian, but her features were just the same also more, but had Xie Lian in them and she shone, her inner light came through.

A-Ying can you... please asked Hua Cheng as he covered his eyes

Sorry father said Hua Lee Ying in a voice like musical honeyed voice then changed back to his mortal self, I forgot inner light.

You are... you are...

Not the same smiled Hua Ying as he looked at Xie Lian, I am unrecognizable now.

Wasn't what I was going to say, you are divinely paradisical even the word cannot explain your beauty said Xie Lian and you demon ghost form he is more handsome than your father.

He is my son; I make beautiful children smiled Hua Cheng

More like divine children laughed Hua Lee Ying

As eight years past, Hua Lee Ying stayed away from the cultivation world, far, far away between pacifying the ghost world so that the attacks would stop and the martial gods so they could start answering prayers, he also had to deal with the ever-expanding Yuandao and Banyue, with Kemo and his Aunt Ban Yue. The borders were protected and the water bone dragons of his uncle black water submerging ship (He Xuan) no one tried coming near. Within the heavens along with the Bai sisters, Dong Hua and Ye Hua they fought many that were followers of the vampirical ghost queen and even cleaned all the remaining Yin Demons that was left within the mortal world.

Hua Ying was happy Cuo cuo, went everywhere with him either running around his feet or laying like a cat across his shoulders, he wasn't even afraid of the heavens anymore as he knew his friend would protect him, Cuo cuo even became attached to Bai Fenjui and often the red nine tailed fox and fetus ghoul would be seen chasing the beauty around the martial heavens or the ghost realm, everyone was happy that Hua Lee Ying was himself again, the happy child they all knew.

Hua Lee Ying's memories of his soulmate hadn't returned but it didn't plague him as much since he had already let out that sorrow when Si Ming showed him all that had happened to him but he knew that it was true his soulmate wore clothes as white as snow as if he was mourning never once did Hua Ying catch sight of his face or his sword and not once did Hua Lee Ying want to know, if he had forgotten then it was his wish and within reason.

Every night he would play at the brothel with his aunt Hwei-Ru as Cuo Cuo would fall asleep either around Hua Lee Ying's neck or lap, afterwards he would enjoy his aunt Lian Lan's company as the girls rested for the night, he especially enjoyed watching the torture of Wang JiaoLing as many demons and ghost would appear for her as they enjoyed ripping flesh while having sex or strangling, sometimes even feasting on her. Her screams were quite pleasant to Hua Lee Ying's ears and her cries for mercy was even more entertaining as she begged him for leniency, but he just watched in his demon ghost king form with a cruel smile.

After he joined his father at the gambler's Den. They would play a game of go as they watched ghosts and mortals gamble, sometimes if what was offering piqued their interest they would join in on the fun, once day a beefy merchant entered and bantered his daughter hand in marriage for his business to thrive, Hua Ying caught the chance and the man had lost relinquishing his daughter's right as she was in love with another merchant from Yuandao and thus Hua Ying bought the girl to her beloved and made them promise to stay happy.

During the day he would either be in the heavens, fighting his uncles, joining meetings or just walking around in the clouds looking at the mortal world below wondering about the man in his dreams. or in Banyue helping out when he did go to Yuandao he helped Mei Nianqing train the little ones.

YuanDao

While drinking tea Mei Nianqing started the conversation, Wang Fang tells me you are having dreams of a man in white as though he is in mourning, he said

Gods! I am fine Goulshi, they are dreams nothing more groaned Hua Ying

A-Ying, I know you aren't as happy as you pretend to me said Mei Nianqing

Grandmother! I am happy! I just feel empty like I am missing something important said Hua Ying defeated, but I am happy, truly. I have my family, I have my friends, I have my training but most importantly I have the children here and in BanYue who I can teach what more can I ask for smiled Hua Ying

You will soon find what you are missing said Mei Nianqing, but you might not like him. I also noticed you prefer your mortal form.

A soulmate is a soulmate, even I know that. It is what I am is it not, father enjoys being San Lang I enjoy being either mortal ghost demon king or mortal high goddess and healer... Anyway, how are they doing? Asked Hua Ying as he looked to the children

Everything is fine here, there is nothing for you except train the little ones, they do love it when you visit, they love your butterflies more said Mei Nianqing.

I know, he smiled that reminds me did I ever bring a small boy here? Asked Hua Ying

No... no you haven't sorry A-Ying said Mei Nianqing

It is fine, I just hope he either got out or passed away peacefully said Hua Ying sadly

Why don't you ask A-Frayer? Asked Mei Nianqing

I haven't seen her since I came out and it's a recent memory, but it is fine said Hua Ying

Go the little once deserve your presence said Mei NianQing

Hua Ying helped the youngest disciples and taught them the correct way to meditate and build a Diatian then we went over and with one soul trained with the older disciples teaching them something new, then went to the archery pavilion and shot some kites with the younger disciples and silver divine then headed over to the Phoenix Hall and taught his own kind of lessons explaining what demons, ghosts, ghouls, corpses, incantations, arrays and many more.

As the sun set Hua Ying stood and watched as the children played with his wraith butterflies then he called them to him and went home.

Lotus-Phoenix Palace

Getting home he walked into his room and then walked to his library, thirteen years, thirteen years and he had relearned everything he was meant to yet when he got to the sects, he couldn't care less about the people he didn't want to relive anyone's life and his parents knew this but still every time he walked into Lotus-Pheonix Hall he always ended up at the same place, the Gusu Lan sect shelf.

WHY DO I ALWAYS END UP HERE?! Hua Ying shouted and stormed out and bumped into his father, who wrapped Hua Ying in his arms and held him tight.

You are missing something or perhaps someone said Hua Cheng as he wiped the tears from his son's eyes.

Daddy, I don't know that's the problem. I feel that there is something for me here, but I don't want to know, I don't want to know any clan except Father Qing, I even left A-Sang behind as far as they know is I am still asleep I don't want to ever return, I am happy as I am said Hua Ying

Come let's go and have dinner, it's your favorite said Hua Cheng

You know how to make me feel better but is there wine? Asked Hua Ying

Yes, your father got you both enough to drown in said Xie Lian coming in and since neither of you want to come home to eat, we bought the food to you.

After we can bath said Hua Tianshi

You like having a sister laughed Hua Ying

I love you smiled Hua Tianshi as she hugged her brother

After eating, joking and playing around everyone left and Hua Ying laid on his Divan, I have played every instrument except the guqin and Guzheng, why is it so hard? he couldn't even look at them without feeling a sense of longing and he knew that everyone saw this they just did not ask.

Falling asleep Hua Ying started dreaming:

my name is Mo Xuanyu...... my mother was born from a concubine of the Mo clan, having received the attention of a well-respected cultivator she gave birth to me at sixteen I was then accepted into his sect when I was fourteen but, because I could build a decent core and because I am a cut sleeve I was sent back to my mother. since then, we have suffered humiliation by the entire clan and my mother hung herself not able to endure the disgrace anymore, I Xuanyu am left with nobody beside me....

Hua Ying woke up instantly and without a second though he scattered and appeared beside a dissipated building.

Cloud Recesses thirteen years Later

Within the YingZhu hall a man in white plays enquiry on his Guqin, beside him was the only thing he had that remained, the Jiang sect clarity bell which he had hidden from everyone, it belonged to him.

"Everyone plays enquiry at the pace where you died still, they cannot find you. please answer me this once, let me see you just once... Wei Ying... come back"

A soul as red as vermillion, the same one that comes and answers his questions with the same answer each time slowly landed on Wangji's strings and began to play a series of complicated notes that only Lan Zhan could understand.

Deep in thought Lan Sizhui decided to speak.

Father, what is it? asked Lan Sizhui

Lan Zhan got up and turned to the door.

XiChen Lan Zhan said as he bowed

Wangji, you have been trying for thirteen years if he hasn't answered you now then he never will said ZeWu-Jun

Why has brother come? asked Lan Zhan

The village of Mo has requested our help, I believe it's time that your son and his peers take to night hunting alone said ZeWu-Jun as he smiled at SiZhui

Uncle you mean it asked SiZhui smiling

Wangji will join you but not be with you if it is too much to handle you can light a flare and only then can he help smiled ZeWu-Jun

Lan Sizhui ran to ZeWu-Jun and hugged him, thank you uncle he said smiling

Lan Zhan face softened as he saw his son's eagerness.

Go tell the disciples and prepare we leave at dawn said Lan Zhan

Lan SiZhui bowed and left

Wangji I heard what the response was said ZeWu-Jun

It was nothing said Lan Zhan as he turned to the flow of spirit essence and with a wave broke off the communication.

Wangji it has been thirteen years why do you seek his soul asked ZeWu-Jun

Before Lan Zhan could answer, Wangji played a few more notes and the spirit who seemed to laugh vanished

Lan Zhan gripped Bichen before walking off.

ZeWu-Jun looked at Wangji laying there then walked forward and picked the GuQin and followed his brother.

In the middle of the lake, Hua Cheng appeared with a grin on his face

Doing something like that can change the course of his fate said a dark figure as he approached Hua Cheng

Change or not Yama he needs to learn that my son is not a toy he can play with sneered Hua Cheng

Still. "My son will never answer your call so stop asking because I will make sure that only I answer you as I have", is not something you tell someone from the Gusu Lan sect nor is "you will never see him in this lifetime or the next", is going to make sure he finds our son said Yama

Find him or not, little demon has enough resentment to not fall for him again growled Hua Cheng

And yet little one still loves him, Meng Po sealed his memories, but he is fighting it without him knowing remember, when it breaks his pain will double said Yama

and I will catch him when he falls said Hua Cheng

There is something else you should know said Yama

And that is asked Hua Cheng as he looked to the king of the demons

I had a visit, he is also fighting the seal since he started his ascension, right now they are dreams... nightmares he wakes from with little one's name on his lips... soon he will remember it all said Yama

Yama, you underestimate our son, if by chance he does find little demon and he sees the seal cracking, what do you think he would do asked Hua Cheng as he scattered

He will take his fractured seal and mend the one that is dissolving, Hua Cheng I hope you do, I pray that you will catch him because if you don't the goddess with burn in torment said Yama as he watched the brothers from the shadows.

That night within cloud Recesses a scream could be heard, both Lan Sizhui and ZeWu-Jun rushed towards the Jingshi, Lan Zhan laid there tossing and turning as his flux grew more unstable:

Wei Ying, come back... please come back chanted Lan Zhan

Sizhui the silence spell quick said ZeWu-Jun.

ZeWu-Jun turned to his brother and stared giving Lan Zhan his spiritual essence, then SiZhui did the same, Lan Zhan's flux started stabilizing but ZeWu-Jun and Sizhui was thrown back by the backlash, Sizhui spat blood as ZeWu-Jun paled hearing Lan Zhan's words.

WEI YING, he shouted as he black-lashed

Please come back... Wei Ying.... A-Ying... I love you...

Once Lan Zhan was calm ZeWu-Jun took Lan Sizhui to his cottage near his father and helped him.

Sizhui how many times asked ZeWu-Jun

Since you left... three, grandfather has been helping me said Lan Sizhui

Why was I not told of this asked ZeWu-Jun

Because you heard father now if great uncle heard... we kept it a secret, father has a deep regret for mother, and I do not know why said Lan Sizhui

ZeWu-Jun heard and was surprised by what Lan Sizhui said

Sizhui, what do know of Wei Ying asked ZeWu-Jun

Mother? Mother was an otherworldly beauty, she used to smell of wild sage and rose mint tea, and her voice was as soft as a GuQin playing while eating the sweetest honey. That is what I remember smiled Lan Sizhui

Grandfather said that mother didn't need a sword to fight of the masses, she would just use her fan that could change in a parasol and her war fan, swift wind and gentle breeze, she could dance and evade from danger and if she disappeared no one could find her...

Grandfather said that mother was also known for her love of creatures and her work on talismans she was a grandmaster at talismans and when she danced even the stars would shine for her, her laughter was musical and when angry it was sinister like your death was a breath away explained Lan Sizhui

Father said what caught him was mother's eyes, moonlight silver and sometimes steel grey and her smile would light up anyone's world or burn it to ash, father also said when mother did fight with him none could match her not even him, but she always let him win for the sake of laughing smiled Lan Sizhui

ZeWu-Jun smiled Wei Ying was helpful and not selfish at all he said

Grandfather said that mother was and is a self-sacrificing bastard who he would like to get hold of and shake senseless because a world... our world does not deserve someone like mother when I ask what grandfather meant he would sigh and say when the time comes, I will understand then he would play Yang and start to cry said Lan Sizhui

Yang? Asked ZeWu-Jun

Grandfather's GuQin and Yin the Guzheng, grandfather said it was mother's but mother can't play them, so he does in remembrance said Lan Sizhui

I never knew that Wei Ying Played the Zither said ZeWu-Jun Surprised.

A-Ying played many instruments and mastered them all said Lan QingHeng-Jun as he came in, grandson are you fine he asked

Yes, father fluxed, and I helped uncle replied Lan Sizhui

That boy keeps fighting sighed Lan QingHeng-Jun then walked out.

ZeWu-Jun left Lan Sizhui after making sure he was in bed then went to his father in the cold cave.

Father what do you mean by Wangji keeps fighting asked ZeWu-Jun

Nothing A-Huan, he is supposed to take it easy since he started his ascension, but he tries to fine a-Ying's soul. He goes out on night hunts, and he searches for any sign, his flux will not settle until he meditates, and he won't until he finds A-Ying said Lan QingHeng-Jun

But father Wei Ying is dead said ZeWu-Jun

Yes, Wei Wuxian is dead said Lan QingHeng-Jun

Sizhui said you have his instruments; may I see them asked ZeWu-Jun

You may but I do not know how they will react to you said Lan QingHeng-Jun

He led ZeWu-Jun to the part of Lan Yi's cave, where Lan Zhan and Hua Ying had met her on the ice table was a dark wooded GuQin and a white wooded Guzheng each had a small amount of each color, as ZeWu-Jun approached wanting to get a better look they both strummed and sent ZeWu-Jun flying.

Alright you two, you've had your fun now let him approach laughed Lan QingHeng-Jun as ZeWu-Jun stood up

Why? Asked Zewu-Jun

They are my A-Ying's, so they are like him, full of light, love and serenity he said as he touched the Guzheng named Yin, but her brother is darkness, anger and vengefulness named Yang the Guqin, he lost his master that refuses to even touch a string, so his parents bought to me said Lan QingHeng-Jun

And they attack me? Asked ZeWu-Jun

They do not like the Gusu Lan sect or the cultivational world for that matter they know me so that is why I keep them said Lan QingHeng-Jun

You said Yang is of darkness father having something like this here you are already in solitude if uncle finds out said ZeWu-Jun

A-Huan, Qiren had already seen them tell me do you feel any darkness from either of them? Their master's heart was as pure as the sun, his soul was the brightest light said Lan QingHeng-Jun stroking Yang

Yang's strings vibrated almost as if the GuQin was purring, QingHeng-Jun smiled then sat down he placed his fingers then played, within the cave the sweet melody filled the space, ZeWu-Jun saw an opened score book next to him, he leaned down and picked it up, within it was many of the Gusu Lan scores and many were new as he did not recognize them but they to him felt familiar. Lan QingHeng-Jun opened his eyes and looked at his eldest with a smile then closed his eyes.

Fourth page A-Huan said Lan QingHeng-Jun smiling

ZeWu-Jun looked at his father surprised that he never tried taking the book from him then turned to the allocated page, what he saw shocked him, it was cleansing, and rest combined with something else, he remembered Wei Ying played this very score.

If he could create something so powerful and pure for not only the dead but the living, then tell me how was he evil enough to destroy or was it because their love was against every mortal rule? Asked Lan QingHeng-Jun

You taught him asked ZeWu-Jun

No, his mother and aunts taught him I have not had the privilege said Lan QingHeng-Jun

Father what do you know about master Wei asked ZeWu-Jun

A-Huan, I know everything and so do you and A-Zhan, but you will forget and I, I shall be alone... the only Gusu Lan Master to know who my son-in-law truly is sighed Lan QingHeng-Jun as he got up. Now it is time for you to leave, A-Zhan needs care as he will have nightmares tonight and Sizhui will be there as he always is, and you have work as a sect leader.       

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20.6K 859 11
[ discontinued ] An au fanfic of Xie Lian accidentally took over 9 years old Wei Wuxian's body before Jiang Fengmian took him to Lotus Pier. He happe...
282K 15K 58
After the event from the Guanyin Temple everyone believe that it was Wei Wuxian who try to kill Lan Wangji. Some people in black enter into the temp...
84.4K 2.6K 14
From my aO3: qiao_wy three(3) years after Wei Wuxian's death, everyone in the cultivation world we're doing their daily life routine, until beaming l...
77.4K 4K 35
This story is different from "Yiling Laozu Disappear From The Cultivation World" but the first few paragraphs or so is the same but not all of it wil...