For the Sake of Love ✔

By atprawita

"It's for the sakes of my reputation" "More like 'for the sakes of love'. We both know it's more than that."... More

- Prologue -
- One -
- Two -
- Three -
- Four -
- Five -
- Six -
- Seven -
- Eight -
- Nine -
- Ten -
- Eleven -
- Thirteen -
- Fourteen -
- Fifteen -
- Sixteen -
- Seventeen -
- Eighteen -
- Nineteen -
- Twenty -
- Twenty One -
- Twenty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Twenty Four -
- Twenty Five -
- Twenty Six -
- Twenty Seven -
- Twenty Eight -
- Twenty Nine -
- Thirty -
- Thirty One -
- Thirty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Thirty Four -
- Thirty Five -
- Thirty Six -
- Thirty Seven -
- Epilogue -
IT'S OUT!!!
- d r o w n -
- s w i t c h e d -
- t h e n o t e s -

- Twelve -

756 65 0
By atprawita

I stood in from of a huge ass gate, my jaws were on the floor as nerves and shock filled my veins.

This is the Suppasit's household?

Holy shit, it's huge!

Now that I think about it, I don't know how to call him. I see no bell button or something like that, but I see some kind of speaker-like thingy and (I assume) a fingerprint machine.

Should I call him? Fuck it, I'm doing it because I sure as hell won't stay here like a dumb fuck for another torturing minute. I waited patiently as it rang and rang and thankfully, at the eighth ring, he picks up.

"MSJ,"

"I know, can you please open the door?"

"What?"

"I'm outside your house, but the gate's locked and there's no bell or something."

"What are you doing at my house?"

"Mild told me to give this project to you since you're absent and he's your partner. So can you please? I have somewhere else to be,"

"Wait a bit," He said before ruffling was heard. His voice was kinda rougher than usual and it was also cracking every now and then, is he okay?

"Kitten, you still there?"

"Yeah, I'm here,"

"Okay, say your full name to the intercom and put your fingerprint on the machine. After the beep, the gate will be open and just follow the pathway. You'll meet another door shortly after, just knock on the door three times and it'll swing open. Bye," He explained much too quick before hanging up rudely. Okay, what the fuck?

I did as he tells me, feeling overly out of place doing this. I felt out of place already when I entered the neighbourhood, but now that I'm doing this just to open a fucking gate, I feel even more outta place.

The beep sound mentioned before was heard and oh-so-slowly, the gate pushed open. I saw a long-ass pathway in front of me, instantly cursing Mew for saying that it was just a short one. Short my ass, this is like two hundred metres or something.

I strolled on the long-ass pathway grumpily, cursing every now and then. If this isn't for Mild, I would never do this, I swear.

Later than sooner, I was met with another huge-ass door. It was all black and tall as fuck, there's a ring hanging on each door and I knock as Mew said; three times. I waited patiently before the door swung open, revealing the empty but so fucking huge house. It's barely lighted inside and I have no clue on where to head. Probably upstairs, since that was where bedrooms are placed usually.

I walked into the house and the door behind me swung closed on its own. Okay, that's creepy as fuck, what the hell? I marched up the stairs and soon was met with a long and dark hall.

I'm not lost, am I?

I walked down the hall, looking at my rights and lefts, trying to find a door that is Mew's room. I saw a door slightly open and a tiny ounce of lights peeking into the hallway. Is that his room?

I hesitantly knocked on the door, using the same rhythm as before. I heard someone croaking out my name and I instantly recognised it. I pushed open the door, hearing Mew winching loudly.

I gasped at what was in front of me, there was a pale as fuck figure standing in the middle of the room and also tissues everywhere, not to mention that the whole room is also a huge mess.

"Mew? Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay to you?" the audacity of this guy ¬.¬

"I'm sorry,"

"Why are you here anyway? We're not even in the same class,"

"Mild gave it to me, he needs to accompany his mum so yeah..."

"Oh, well your task is done, you can go home,"

"No, you look pale as fuck, where's everyone? Are you home alone?"

"Why is it concerning you? That's none of your business." I ignored his words and reached my hand up to his forehead. Wincing at how hot it was.

"You're burning!

"No shit, Sherlock!"

"Go back to your bed. I'll grab something downstairs for your fever."

"Don't baby me, just go home!"

"I just want to help," I yelled out frustratedly.

"Well, I'm not asking for help"

"Oh, alright then, I'll just let your family take care of you. When are they coming home?"

"Dunno,"

"Oh, o- wait, what? You don't know?"

"Hm,"

"I'm not leaving then. You need to be taken care of or else it'll get worse,"

"Just go, I don't need your help!" Mew said, completely ignoring my existence.

"Why? You usually love to take advantage of me,"

"Just go!" I rolled my eyes at him but grounded myself.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Whatever, just leave me alone,"

"Shut up for once, will you? Go back onto the bed and I'll find something."

He glared at me but did as I say nevertheless. I pulled the covers up to his chin, before rushing back down the stairs. I'm sure I'll get lost if I live alone in a house this huge, but whatever, that's not important right now. What matter is, finding Mew some medicine, foods, and also water.

I strolled down the flight of stairs and wander around mindlessly, trying to find the goddamn kitchen. I found it after getting lost a couple of times and quickly rummage through the fridge. I swear, this is not a mansion, it's a bloody castle. The fridge was stocked and completely loaded, the same goes for the cabinet.

I searched on Google about how to make a congee, finding tons of recipes in no time. I fetched some things from them, quickly making Mew something. I'm not a cook and I have no clue how this would turn out. The last time I was left alone near a stove, the house almost fall to pieces, so let's just hope this time I won't burn the castle down because Mew will surely kill me for real if that happened.

I rummage around to find a pot, silently thanking God when I found out he used the electrical stove instead the normal one. I poured everything needed into the pot and slowly stirred them around. I left them to boil as I rummage through another cabinet in search of medicine and glass.

I found them surprisingly fast, feeling kinda proud of myself for my lucky guesses. I pour warm water into the glass before turning off the stove. I put the congee and water and pills on the tray, carefully carrying them up the long-ass of stairs. Silently praying to god to not spill any of them or trip over my own feet for nothing.

I arrived in front of Mew's room in one piece and so does the food thankfully. I pushed the door with my shoulder and strolled inside. Mew was still glaring at me, even sharper at the sight of medicine and other things.

"Eat!" I demanded as I handed him the tray.

"No!"

"Eat!"

"No!"

"For fuck sake, stop being stubborn, will you? Just eat and stuff the medicine inside your mouth so you won't die!"

"A fever won't kill me,"

"Ugh, Mewww, just eat, okay?"

"No!" I groaned out loud at his stubbornness before carefully moving the tray to the nightstand. I climbed onto the bed and onto Mew's lap, watching his eyes widen at my moves.

"What are you doin? Get off!"

"Shut up. You have to eat one way or another and I'm not leaving before that bowl is empty" I made myself comfy on his lap before grabbing the bowl from the nightstand. I scoop the congee into the spoon and pushed it in front of Mew's mouth.

"Open it!" He shook his head stubbornly and folds his arms in front of his chest.

"Open it!"

"Nope,"

"Fucking hell, just open your mouth!"

"Nope!"

"Mew, c'mon!"

"Nope and nope!"

"I'll do anything you want if you finish this bowl, I promise!"

"Nope, you're just lying"

"No, I swear, I promise you that" I nodded my head in encouragement, carefully watching his expression change a bit.

"Promise?"

"Yes, promise. Now stop being a baby and open your mouth!"

"I could eat on my own," He argued again. I nodded my head at him and give the bowl to him before starting to crawl off of his lap. He stopped me with his hand, the emotionless expression was back on his face.

"Stay,"

"Uh? O- okay..."

"Are you trying to make me owe you one or something?" He accusingly asked.

"What? Of course not! You are sick, Mew. And you need to be taken care of. I don't give a fuck about that, just throw away your pride and let someone take care of you. I know it's hard for you but at least... demand me to take care of you. I'm your kitten, aren't I?"

"Presuming yourself as a kitten, eh? Are you really that much of a submissive?"

"Shut up!" I said, blushing fiercely

"What? I'm just confirming what you said a few seconds ago"

"You always called me that! I just thought if I bring it up you'll at least lemme take care of you and accept my help,"

"Fruits,"

"Uh? Pardon?" fruits? What's that supposed to mean?

"I want fruits. Berries to be precise,"

"O- okay, you can count on me. I'll go buy it now," I said, smiling widely at him.

"Take my car, I know you don't bring your car,"

"What? No, it's fine, I could just walk."

"Take. My. Car."

"Fine! Which one?"

"Whichever you like,"

"Wait, how many of them that you owned?"

"6 or something, I think"

"Geez, which one is the cheapest one?"

"Why do you want the cheapest one?" Mew asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"So in case something happens, I don't have to sell my whole self to buy you a new one,"

"Take my Porsche,"

"What? NO! What the fuck?" is he insane or something? Was the brain damaged by the fever?

"Take it,"

"No, dude. That's like expensive as fuck!"

"None of my cars are not expensive, Gulf"

"Hence why I was asking you which one is the cheapest one, Mew"

"Fine, take the Pontiac."

"That's your cheapest one? You don't have anything else that much cheaper or something?"

"Well, sorry babe, but that's the cheapest one," He said, rolling his eyes in annoyance. This nuisance, I swear to god!

"Ugh... fine! Where's the key?"

"That bowl over there,"

I crawled off of his lap and walked toward the bowl. My eyes almost fall outta their sockets when seeing the other car keys; Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Alfa Romeo, Porsche, McLaren and of course, his Pontiac. Damn, he wasn't lying when he said none of his cars is a cheap thing. I grabbed the Pontiac one before bidding Mew a farewell.

Okay, let's just hope nothing bad gonna happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 8.4K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...
68.8K 3.8K 59
GULF - He is a stubborn man. His love has faded and been betrayed. So don't blame him if he doesn't trust anyone, but with Mew's presence his stubbor...
47.2K 3.3K 22
Gulf Kanawut has went on a date with almost 200 persons,but still he's single. An app called "Cupid matcher" is famous with its tagline "Helping you...
531K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...