You Belong To Us [BTS OT7 FF]...

By mimitaebear

A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she... More

Introduction to the characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4 {16+}
Chapter-5 {21+}
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12 {16+}
Chapter-13 {21+}
Chapter- 14
chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18 {21+}
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22 {18+}
Chapter-23
Epilogue

Chapter- 24

1.8K 91 10
By mimitaebear

You smile and pick up the phone. "Hello sehunie?.... Hmm I'm okay...yes.... Wah really?... Okay... I can't wait to meet you." You smile and hang up the call. You look at them and they're already looking at you, probably waiting for your answer.

"What was he saying?" Hoseok asked with a doubtful tone, making you smile. 'Are they jealous?' You thought. "He's said he's coming before this week and he wants us to meet someone special." You said with a wide smile and they all just nodded dryly.

And then everything fell silent until your babygirl started crying. You took her from Taehyung's arms. "Maybe she's hungry." You said and laid her on your lap and started feeding her. You look up and only to find them drooling at the sight.

"Yah go away. How dare you all to look at my chest, perverts." You blush hard and turn around facing your back to them but the maknaes run to the other direction and again peek at your exposed skin. You ignore them and continue feeding your baby.

"Princess, you also have to go to a boutique with Tae and Yoongi for the wedding gown. Remember it's next week?" Jin asked while playing with his babyboy. Your eyes widen because you actually forget it.

"Oh no I totally forgot about the wedding. By the way, where will the ceremony be?" You asked while giving your babygirl to Taehyung. "Of course in the valley. All the members of the pack will be there." Yoongi said, giving you his infamous gummy smile.

"Are you excited for the wedding baby?" Taehyung asked with a wide smile, looking all excited already. "I don't know but I feel kinda nervous." You said with a nervous laugh. "It's okay baby. Just don't stress and rest well for today. Me and Yoongi hyung will go with you. It's okay na hyung?" Jin nodded and went to the kitchen, probably making something for you all.

"Hoseok and Jimin. Come and help me here." He shouted from the kitchen making them groan. "COMING HYUNG." They both shouted back and went to the kitchen. Taehyung and Jungkook were playing with the babies.

"Doll let's sleep for some time." Yoongi said and carried you to your room and laid you on the bed before plopping himself next to you. You smile and hug him tightly, drifting into your dreamland.

Time skip

Here you are standing at the boutique, looking at all the dresses with a perplexed expression. Why not? Every dress is pretty. Which one to buy? But suddenly a dress caught your eyes. It was a beautiful dress with silver beads on its upper part.

You went closer and touched the dress. 'OMO it's so soft.' Yoongi and Taehyung were watching you and letting you choose whatever you wish. Yoongi told the staff to help you to change. You smiled and went to the changing room. After a while you came out and cleared your throat. They both look up and gasp, mouth wide open. They both stare at you without blinking.

"Damn you look super super beautiful in that dress. I want to make you-" Taehyung was rambling, staring at you but Yoongi cut him off. "YAH BOI control your emotions, we're in a public place but doll you're looking so beautiful." He praised you and turned to the staff.

"We're buying this dress." He said and the girl nodded before walking away. "But it's expen-" he again cut you off. "Shush don't worry doll. It's our wedding. Don't forget." He said and wink at you. Taehyung went to the counter and paid for the dress. You change and exit the store with them.

After two days

"Namjoon don't run here and there. You will break it." You shouted and put the glass on the table. Everything was looking perfect. You and Jin prepared the dishes and Jimin and Jungkook prepared the dining table while others did the cleaning. You're too much excited as Sehun was coming with God knows who.

You're too much curious to meet that special someone. "Baby they're here." Taehyung shouted as soon as he heard the sound of the car. "Let me open the door." You run to the door and just before you, the doorbell rings. Jimin and Hoseok were carrying Jungmin and Taejin.

You opened the door but your breath hitched when your eyes fell on a figure beside Sehun. "Myojin?" You whispered under your breath. Others also stopped and looked at your reaction. Your eyes were teary as you looked at Sehun. He smiled and opened his Arms. You ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"She looks exactly like her." You whispered while still hugging him. You felt like you couldn't control your emotions but you did. "I know." He replied and broke the hug.

"YN-ah meet my mate, Choi winter and winter meet my Lil sister Kang- no Kim YN. And they're her mates." Sehun introduced you all and she smiled at you fondly. "OMO you're so pretty. Can we be best friends?" She said holding your hands gently. Even her touch feels like her.

You nodded with a smile and welcomed them inside. You couldn't help but stare at her all the time. The only difference was that she's a cheerful girl with a bubbly personality while myojin was cold except for you. The way winter was playing with your kids, deep down you imagine myojin was doing this.

"When is your wedding?" Sehun asked as you all sat on the couch after lunch. "This Saturday and you all are invited to our wedding." Hoseok said with a smile and turned his attention towards you. You smile and kiss his cheek. "Thank-you." You whispered and hugged him.

"Aww you're so cute. It will be my first time seeing a bride with seven grooms." Winter said with a giggle and cupped her face. "Mine too." You giggle along with her, making them chuckle.

Wedding day~~

YN's POV

I was in the valley and right now winter and Irene, Baekhyun's mate, was helping me get ready for our wedding. I was nervous asf and here Sehun tried his best to calm me down while Baekhyun and Chanyeol were playing with Jungmin and Taejin. His mate was also helping him.

They all found their mates when they went to America. I was so happy, because at the end everything's fine now. "Let's go, it's time now." Sehun took my hand and we all drove off to the castle.

During the whole ride, I couldn't stop my thoughts. Finally after we arrived, my hands started shaking. "It's okay my baby sis. I'm with you." Sehun patted my hand and intertwined our fingers, taking me towards my grooms. My heart was beating so fast with each step I was taking. His grip on my hand was tight.

As I went to them, he gave my hand to seokjin because of the eldest Alpha. They were all looking at me with their sparkling eyes making me feel so warm. "Our princess is now finally going to be our Queen." Their wolves howl in excitement making me chuckle coz Haneul was also excited since last night.

"So, are you guys ready?" The priest and we all nodded. He started the vow and we all repeated after him.

Time skip after vow and ring ceremony

"You all may kiss the bride." They all smiled and kissed me one by one. My cheeks were as red as tomatoes and Haneul was howling and dancing in happiness like my mate's wolves. Everyone was cheering for us and Sehun was the only one crying and shouting at the same time. Other guests were looking at him but he didn't care.

I giggled at his childish behaviour but suddenly I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I looked back and saw Jimin. "Let's plan our honeymoon baby." He said with a smirk lingering on his plump lips.

"You pervert, don't you dare. I can't take anymore torture of yours." You smack his hands which were gripping your waist making him whine and pout like a baby. Others look at us and laugh at my comments. Soon the guest started coming and congratulated us.

It was the best day of my life. Everything is perfect now. Even though it's not a fairytale and we face a lot of problems and we overcome those problems and now, I hope we can live peacefully with our children and I know my mates will always protect me because -

"I belong to you guys."

"Yes. You belong to us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally just an epilogue is left... And then the book will be completed 😭😭😭 I'm feeling so proud idk why but as if it's my favourite book and I'm gonna miss this story...

⊱ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ⊰❥︵₣σrεvëɾ
Don't forget to vote 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 27.2K 58
There's a myth among werewolves about the 7 loyal soldiers of the moon goddess. They are reincarnated in every life time to find the love of their li...
24.9K 1K 70
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...
305K 12.5K 49
"YOU BELONG TO US" In a place where humans and hybrids barely co-exist, fate brings together the most unlikely of people, forcing them into awkward s...
45.4K 1.1K 28
Giving the chance to fall in love with 7 men, Navi and BTS get ready to start a new chapter in their lives... Each relationship has its challenges an...