Wait, did I become Tohka Yato...

By NotDariou

Before all of this you use to be a man but suddenly after a less tragic accident you have taken the role as o... More

Chapter 1: Where am I?
Chapter 2: What just happened?!
Chapter 3: Are you asking me out?!
Chapter 4: Why Me?!
Chapter 5: Wait?! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!!
Chapter 6: Stop eating my children!
Chapter 7: Is that Puppet the real deal?
Chapter 8: Why is everything so cool?!
Chapter 9: The Princess is a Part-Timer?!
Chapter 10: So best girl makes her debut along with a sister?!
Chapter 11: So a school life with Nightmare?
Chapter 12: Date Gone WRONG!?
Chapter 13: Princess V.S Nightmare!
Chapter 14: I'm Rehabbing from Flame girl?!
Chapter 15: I'm assisting a sis-con?!
Chapter 16: Hold on! Season Finale?!
Chapter 17: Huh?! A Utopia Game?
Chapter 18: You call this Paradise?!
Chapter 19: Hanging out with Pinkie? or are we?
Chapter 20: What? A Sports EVENT?!
Chapter 21: Am I starting to lose it!?
Chapter 22: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 1.
Chapter 23: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 2.
Chapter 24: A Star Festival?!
Chapter 26: A trip?! Nah, it's a trap!
Chapter 27: The Gingers' sacred duel?
Chapter 28: Huh? A Fight and Disagreement?
Chapter 29: My trauma caused by a Yuri Idol?!
Chapter 30: So it takes a man to become best girl?!

Chapter 25: My slice of life as a Spirit?

2K 73 48
By NotDariou

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Fraxinus Training Room

Tohka's POV

Punch... Punch... Kick... Kick...

I've been breaking a sweat since the last two days this evening. Of course I still had school, so technically I didn't do this all day.

If you're wondering what I'm doing... I've been training. I decided that it would be efficient if I could properly learn how to fight, so I went with learning the traditional art of Karate. As a restriction in order for me to learn I restrain myself from boosting with spirit powers.

And since then I've been making great progress.

The training room inside fraxinus we're excellent. I should thank Grandpa Woodman for it. After all he's the one that establish to make the modification from my request.

Did I say grandfather? Okay that might confuses you but he was also one of the creators along side with Westcott and Ellen who created Mommy Mio.

So in a way Elliot Baldwin Woodman is my grandpa... He doesn't know that interpretation. I'll keep it that way...

So back to my training session, just flinging punches and kick around this room had sorta drilled in the attacks and techniques in me.

Traditional Karate was a pain to get use to in the first few days. But overall I began to slowly adapt to the concept of its fighting style.

As I kept practicing in each punch. Reine walks inside the training room.

"Tohka, how has your training been going?" She ask with a notepad in her hand.

I stop and turn to face her.

"I'm making progress here," I reply, "Is there something you need, Reine?"

"Actually, yes," Reine then pulls out the notepad from her hand as it turns out to be a tablet, "Care to explain this?"

On that tablet was a recent article of an attempted bank robbery in Tokyo... Yes that's right Tokyo a bit far away from Tengu City.

The articles capture a picture of a female vigilante in some kind of armor on the driver's seat of a broken armored car with pile of money... Yeah that me.

"I don't know what that is," I flat out lie to Reine's face.

"Please, don't lie."

"Okay look, I stopped a robbery!" Reine kept giving me the disapproving look, "Fine, I was bored so I used my spirit power to fly to Tokyo, just to go to Akihibara."

I wasn't lying about being bored. I really was and needed a change of scenery. That incident happened on the weekend and it was coincidence that I would stop a robber.

But with my stupid stunt, I'm getting chills that the JDSF are keeping an eye on me from now on. Especially DEM. I sighed.

But Reine showed more articles of my so called heroic acts, some of them even in Tenguu City.

"Look Tohka, how many times are you going to do this?"

"Oh you mean like staying up and play video games all night?" I try to change the subject but she was not budging.

"You understand, what I'm talking about... Lying, to us. The sneaking out and get out of your boredom."

"I had reasons."

"That does not matter, you're being reckless,"

"OHHhhh god, please don't even," I groan and try to keep my sight off of Reine as she was now playing as the mom. Here's a reality check for you Reine, you're a shit ass mom.

I know my opinion about her was okay during the beginning but as I lived with her it turns out I realized how much of a terrible mom she is. Technically speaking this literal woman was the one who abandoned Shido.

Sure it's really Mio but it was technically this entity who did.

"I apologize but I also don't enjoy this type of conversation with you," Reine said, "But if you keep being irresponsible we are going to keep having this conversation."

I was beginning to feel irritated. It wasn't the first someone has told that me before.

"Okay how am I irresponsible at all?!"

"Tohka, exposing your identity  as a spirit in this astral dress could've have lead to a very critical incident. And with you being a second Commander..."

"Yeah right, those government bastards will eventually forget about it and focus on other things," Brushing it off of Reine wasn't buying at all, "Look I only did what's right,"

"Sure, you did but you're putting everyone in danger. To your perspective do you think this is what a commander would act?"

I sigh.

"Look... Stop acting like your really my birth mother," I said in anger.

This got Reine twitched as I said birth mother in a very irritated manner. But the Head Analyzer remain quiet.

"I can actually take care of myself quite well," I continue.

"Tohka, taking care of yourself is not what a commander is all about, its about taking responsibility for other people and right now whenever you want to hear this or not... You're still a kid, you got some growing up to do before you're really ready," Reine finally finishes up with this one sentence as it suddenly spark a hope for me, "But trust me... When I tell you there will be a time where yourself will be needed... But... You don't choose that moment... That moment chooses you."

"Woah, that gave me goosebumps," I comment which earned a smile on Reine's face.

But she is right though, for one thing I was a bit irresponsible and I should know better. Another thing is me growing up... Yeah right by next year I would be dead by then. But I'll be the one who really chooses her moment.

"Listen, so until your moment arrives I want you to work to be a little responsible. Okay?" Reine finishes her speech as my mood suddenly shifted a 360 degree as I answer her with a cheerful nod, "I'm glad, this helps... Alright I'll go finish up my report now, when you're finish here make sure to close the lights when you leave,"

Reine walks out the training room leaving me with her wisdom. Yeah I'll wait for that moment to arrive, and I'll change it as well.

Now that then I should stop from here and head home...

Several weeks ago...

JSDP meeting room

Third POV

Currently inside the government of Japan all high ranking officers are seated and in their presence who's standing in front of them is Origami Tobiichi along with her captain Ryouko Kusakabe.

In this time of day Origami was planned to be punished for the little incident at the waterpark battle against Kotori as the higher ups are now to take her action in custody.

However Ryouko didn't want that and will find their punishment a bit harsh so she insisted to come along with her.

Of course with Origami's action in attempt to kill Kotori, all of them were not too happy about it. Another note would be the damage and in danger of civilians. Yeah that.

"Master Sergeant Origami Tobiichi, will be taking disciplinary action," The General seating in the middle said.

"Wait a minute! You can't! Please let m-

A door was suddenly open revealing two individual in suits a man and woman. The man is tall. His hair is dark ash blond, and he has a pair of sharp eyes as if a knife was used to cut slits on his face. The color of his eyes are dull blue and give off a lifeless look that is only strengthened when complemented by his extremely pale skin. Next was a beautiful woman, deceptively young-looking with light Nordic blonde hair, purple eyes, pale skin and a slender body. She normally wears a black suit, but manifests a platinum Wiring Suit.

Everyone in the room had their gaze focused on those two.

"Excuse us General, was it a bad time for us?" The pale man had a devious smile.

"Oh Mr. Westcott?!"

Yes this was Isaac Pelham Ray Westcott himself and accompanied is the world's number one wizard, Ellen Mathers.

Origami suddenly begins to shake by just a bit. Reason is because of Tohka's warning, she warned her about a certain paled man in a black suit and looks very englishy to what her description provided during at lunch.

Even with the description, she somehow felt the aura of this man telling her a bad omen is approaching but she kept her cool though.

"Now, what action are you trying to do to this prodigy of a wizard, General?"

The General began to lose his posture as he was stuttering.

"Uh-uhhh... you see, sir... She violated and misused her power! To our reports she has caused some major damage! and in danger many civillians!"

"If it means to eliminate a threat, that being a spirit. Then I say give her a light punishment. She was only doing her job."

The General grits his teeth but then gave in.

He didn't want to protest to this man at all. First of all the AST and their equipment are provided by DEM in a way. So if they piss the british CEO off, there's a possibility they will lose the right to own or even create CR Realizer units for Japan. Or because Ellen is there.

"Master Sergeant Origami Tobiichi!"

"YES SIR!"

"You are hereby given a suspension of two months from AST! Is that clear?!"

"Yes sir!"

Westcott grins at the sight. The sight of ignorance people shutting down a potential and yet skillful wizard. More like a future pawn for him.

Then he suddenly remembered something.

"Oh yes, I've almost forgot. Ellen if you would," He ask.

"Here you are, Ike," Ellen then handed him five seemingly posters.

Westcott then walks towards the general's desk and set the five posters and on sight they stared in gaped.

Now ignoring Origami's punishment. They we're all focused on the posters? They we're wanted posters. Of who? well...

"Mr. Westcott, are you absolutely positive about this?!"

"But of course, you see General it seems your troops are lacking a bit of... motivation to do their job properly."

A single sweat drop came from the General.

"Are you saying that our units are useless?" Westcott shrugs his reply, "Then explain why bother going all out of your way to put bounties on these spirits?!"

The five posters that we're place by Westcott himself were actually bounties of the spirits. Origami's eyes widened but still kept her thoughts to herself as she observes this entire situation.

"Heroine Princess? Bounty thirty million yen?!" The General reads through her poster, "Oh yes, there are several reports of her vigilante action as of lately, We simply don't find that a threat but her destruction though,"

The next bounty has earn a few mutters among the executives.

Though personally they never really encounter this spirit that much as she hid herself very well for the pass two decade ish.

"Killer Nightmare, bounty forty million yen?!" The General shouts, "How absurd! How come this one is higher than Princess'? This spirit has never appeared in our radar!"

Westcott then double take the General assumption and confusion.

"Actually my own troops has encounter with this individual many times, which is why this spirit's bounty a bit higher than Princess. With the reports that I received she is a very dangerous being."

"I understand," The General nods then moves on the next poster, "Puppeteer Hermit, bounty five million yen? So this little girl is a spirit?"

"Yes sir, despite appearances. This girl is indeed a spirit," Ryouko clarifies to the higher up.

"I see... what the?" His expression suddenly shifted, "A puppet? Mr. Westcott, forgive me to ask this but are you alright?"

Westcott simply smirks.

"But of course General why wouldn't I?"

"This bounty, tell me is this some kind of joke?" He shows him the bounty. It was an image of Yoshinon. A rabbit puppet. Some of the other men chuckled.

However Ellen didn't like the blunt attitude that this man was giving Westcott.

"Ellen please," Westcott held his hand to indicate Ellen from engaging.

"I am sorry, Ike."

Westcott fix his gaze towards the General.

"It isn't a joke, now please move on." With no further questioning he reads off the last bounty.

"Flame Oni Ifrit, bounty twenty-eight million yen," The General looked confuse, "Hold on a second, how come this one is a rough sketch?!"

He held the bounty had his finger pointed at the picture as it was a literally a terrible sketch of Kotori, none apart from Origami can even identify who this spirit was.

Though several light laughs we're heard from their seats. Even Ryouko Kusakabe was chuckling.

"Oh right, we could not get an image capture of this particular one so I had one of my employee do a rough sketch of her."

"I see," As the General finish scanning all five of the bounties he had a train of thoughts, "I guess, I'll approve of these bounties,"

"But General sir!" One of the executives tried to talk it out but the General held his hand out to not have him speak.

"We need this, for the benefits of our troops." He says, "It will boost their moral to at least try. Now then with that finish, Mr. Westcott."

Westcott perked his head.

"Will be now taking our leave, this meeting has now concluded!"

With that all of the executives from the seats has taken their exits and with the General having the bounties in his hand as he was going to pin it somewhere.

Now the only one left in the room we're Westcott, Ellen, Origami and Ryousuke.

"Alright Origami, I'll be taking my leave. I gotta get back to work," Before she passes through the door, "Try not to act reckless next time! Take this two months suspension as a lesson!"

Now that Ryousuke left. Origami was left with two DEM founders. She still tried to digest the information that happened today.

But that interrupted her thoughts as the pale CEO man grab a hold of her shoulder. His face however was proud written all over it.

"I believe in you, young wizard. You have what it takes to defeat the Spirits." He says, "If you ever need more power, DEM will always welcome you,"

Origami simply nod then bows. Next thing she wanted to do is get the hell out of there because she wasn't feeling anything right about him at all.

Was Tohka right?

For one thing that was one of the most hectic moment of Origami's life.

Present, The Next Day

Tohka's Room

Tohka's POV

I literally completely forgot that I had homework to write. So I decided to do it early so that I could slack off all afternoon and do nothing.

In the meantime while I'm at this, I should start digesting Reine's advice. Because it made me realize how dumb I did that. Mother fucker.

It turns out the homework that I doing isn't going to be easy at all. Some of these question are hella difficult.

Or Its either I'm too stupid to understand it.

I'll go with the difficult one cause god damn, I've read this source many times and is still not getting any of it.

Anyways I'm currently in my room finishing up some homework and at the same time studying for an upcoming test which I'm very pissed about.

Shido also did the same last night he was studying in his room and it probably kept him all night. Dude been busting balls for his education lately. Probably due to the past weeks minus the Rinne and Kurumi Star Festival incident.

He's still asleep in his room. Come to think of it why am I studying in the mornings? Who does that?!

Wait I do now... But that's not the point!

BOOM!

An explosion? I hear a few ice crackling next door... Yoshino! I immediately ran out of room and head over to the home's balcony to see the Spirit Mansion mainly looking at Yoshino's home at her own balcony.

My face we're astonished, I saw few ice slowly freezing her balcony and not even the hot sun could melt. Get this its summer.

Following my tail behind Shido walked in the balcony with me had the same painted reaction as I had.

"Let's go, Shido!" I said.

He nods in response.

With no words to spare he and I rushed in to the spirit mansion to see what was bothering Yoshino.

When we got in to the mansion it was either stairs or elevator but in the quick end we took the elevator. Both Shido and I had our hearts raising crazily. The anxiety was building in this situation.

"Hey, Shido."

"Yeah?"

"You ready for that test?"

"Barely," He yawns, "How about you? I assume you studied as well?"

"Pshh Of course, I'm going to ace it as usual."

"That sounded kinda weird coming from you," He mutters under his breath which I manage to hear.

"You dick," I whispered.

Shido facepalms and sighs. As we both reach Yoshino's floor we walked into her apartment and notice that the bathroom door was starting to covered itself with ice. Almost completely solid ice.

Literally it was sorta starting to feel a little chilly in hear but due to my spirit powers, I'm too much affected by the sudden temperature drop. Shido however was slightly a bit affected. But he has {Zadkiel} so how?

Anyways we barged inside and saw Yoshino looking pretty upset about something. My guess its Yoshinon. How else would she summon these glaziers?

I now realized we barged in at little girl's bath. However this was serious. Luckily for Shido, Yoshino had a towel wrapped around her so he's got the green light.

"Yoshino, what's the matter?!" He ask.

"Sh-Shido-san... Toh-Tohka-Neechan," She points at the tub as I notice a few ice cubes floating above the water, "Yoshinon... She's- She's-"

Yoshino was beginning to tear up as her surrounding was making the entire room cold and frozen.

"Calm down, Yoshino!" Shido quickly walks towards the tub to rescue Yoshinon, "We'll never get her out if you freeze the tub over!"

"Yoshino, It's alright... Shido's got this," I hugged her trying to come her down, Holy crap she's feels cold. Like the how cold winter was happening in Canada.

As Shido reached in the cold waters, he felt shivers due to the water's low temperature.

"Gah, cold!" With one hand not enough he reach in with both hands and with one pull Yoshinon was pulled out of the tub and somehow landed on Yoshino's left hand. I'm baffled.

Yoshinon then shakes off the water to get herself dry like how an adorable puppy would do after a nice bath.

[I have been awakened!] The rabbit puppet exclaims happily and had her words on the blue haremist, [Thank you, brave hero! You've saved me yet again!]

With Yoshinon feeling alive again, Yoshino finally felt a little better and had a smile on her face now.

"Thank you so much, Shido-san... Tohka-Neechan," She gives her gratitude.

"Anything to keep your powers from going bananas then we're cool... No pun intended," My pun however earn a chuckle from the blue haired loli.

Shido was still seating his butt on the floor.

"Hey, buddy you alright?" I ask.

Shido looked both at his arm. Then directly at me.

"I need hot water please," He replies, "That was cold as fuck."

...

Just to skip a few filler session, we got Shido to warm his arms and after that we headed back to the Itsuka Residence to eat breakfast.

Also we had technically had to prepare breakfast. So thats that.

With Shido and I working around the kitchen and setting up the table. Yoshino was waiting by the living as she was watching television.

With me preparing breakfast at the kitchen, Shido had plates and cup set up. On the process I notice Shido looking a bit tired, his facial expression tell me otherwise.

Kotori walked in the room with us three and was already dressed for the day. On top of that she had a lollipop on her mouth. She had a disappointing face.

She took a deep breathe, "I don't know how many times I've told you this, but a Spirit's power comes back when they become emotionally unstable."

Then frowns, "You sleeping in all the time isn't exactly helping."

This earned a yawn from the Spirit Sealer.

"Give me a break, I had to study for a test."

"Yeah Kotori, cut him some slack will you?" I added, "That man has been through a lot of events as now."

"What do you mean?" The red head twin tail ask with curiosity and confusion.

"Well it w-"

"NO!" Shido shouts. Earning gaze directly at him, "I mean we're not going to be talking about that. So just drop it."

Yoshino and Kotori became confused as to what event we meant, but it seems Shido did not want to talk about the Rinne Utopia incident. Yeah ummm let's just keep it like that.

Kotori shrugs ignoring the detail.

"I've got work to do at Ratatoskr, so I'm heading out now," Kotori then adds, "You don't have school today. So go on a date with Yoshino, also don't forget about your earpiece."

"Hold on, how come you didn't mention Tohka?" Shido ask.

To be real honest I would rather not.

"She's capable of suppressing her spirit powers so she's good. Plus, Tohka you've got documents that need to be reviewed. Will send over this afternoon, make sure you finish them. Got it." With Kotori's right hand holding the earpiece she quickly points at me.

"Fine..." I grumble.

"You know, Tohka and I still have some studying to do." Shido makes a reasonable excuse, "Also we need to get ready for the school trip, too."

Oh right, I almost forgot about that. I mean got my luggage... No I don't got no luggage. I guess I'll have to go shopping for one. Ratatoskr may be good allias but I shouldn't rely too much on them.

Plus with the wages and earnings I get for being a Commander, I should be stable enough to feed myself.

"Well anyways, Just don't screw up and don't be lazy Tohka!" Kotori walks out of them room.

"HEY!" I shout.

[You know, I smell something burning over there!] Yoshinon said.

Huh? I hear sizzling... FUCK! It's the eggs! I quickly set the eggs on a plate. Luckily it didn't look Popo so its okay to eat it.

With a pinch of salt for the flavor it was finished. Following with the other bacons and hams that I was frying up. Breakfast was now served.

Shido had some bread toasted and a few lettuce on each plate just to balance the meal up.

Our breakfast we're now set.

in each of our plate we're a sunny side up egg, one piece of bacon and ham, and lettuce. On another plate we're piece of toast.

I still felt something was missing so I got up from my chair that I was sitting and walked over to the fridge and found my sweet nectar. Orange Juice.

Took a glass and walk back to my seat.

"ITADAKIMASU!"

With that grace we began to chow down at our meal.

Words to describe my cooking skills, not bad. Yoshino was enjoying herself with Yoshinon holding her piece of toast which I find very adorable.

I hear Shido's phone vibrated as she quickly pulls it out and notice a text from someone.

My eyes we're fixated on him as I was chewing on my bacon and ham. He gets up from his chair and was going to head out.

"You going somewhere?" I said while chewing.

"Yeah, Its Origami," Shido shows his phone. In the original he didn't show it to Tohka because jealousy but now he cool with it, "I wonder what she wants this time,"

As Shido was by the living door way.

"So any suggestion for lunch?" He ask.

"Oyakodon please," Yoshino requested.

"I'll take any as long as its edible," I said.

Shido sighs. But before he left I shout to get his attention once more.

"Shido, keep your sandalphon under control, please,"

Shido become flustered from my choice of words.

"Tohka! Don't even! Yoshino is in here!"

"Sorry, what I meant to say was Origami is very weird. That is all,"

As I fix my miswording, Shido only nod in response as he left the house. Leaving me and Yoshino eating breakfast.

"I-I wonder w-why he's meeting up with Origami-san?" Yoshino ask.

I face Yoshino.

"Probably that Kotori Incident, from a month ago," I drank my glass of juice.

[Hey! Its almost time!] Yoshinon reminds Yoshino, [Our favorite show will be on soon!]

The hermit spirit finishes up her breakfast as she sat down by the couch and grabbed the remote.

I only caught a glimpse on the weather forecast of two hurricane disappearing. Oh boy... It's two Yamai Twins. After this whole school trip, things aren't going to feel the same... No scratch that after this second season that I'm living will start to not feel the same as I lived through.

In a flash Yoshino switched the channel to her soap opera. I fine it boring. I'm sorry.

...

With Yoshino watching her soap opera, and me finishing up my breakfast. I had to do the dishes, in addition to put Shido's breakfast in the fridge. I made sure to wrap it plastic, when he gets back he'll just have to micro wave it.

The dishes are now done so time for me to gam- I mean study. Yeah study for the test.

For about fifteen minutes of reading through my notes and now I'm bored... its already 9:34 A.M in the morning, maybe I should take a stroll outside and get some fresh air.

Today's weather should be great since its starting to get summer.

Yeah.

I got through my wardrobe and pick a tracksuit outfit. Because I'm going to running around the city. Plus I'm not going to be taking the bike with me.

I went down stairs to the main entrance as I tied up my shoes up.

"Yoshino!" I shout.

"Haaaaii?"

"I'll be heading out for a stroll! Just wait for Shido when he gets home!"

As I said my goodbye I walked out of the house and of course closed the front door. With that set aside storm out of there.

...

Just like how imagine it to be the weather and surroundings were just the right touch. The warm breeze, the birds chirping and the wind blowing. Not the Yamai's doing.

Though the locals are a bit lively today. Probably because summer vacation is about to start.

Despite the hot weather, I've run a fairly good amount of distance around Tenguu city. A few locals waved their morning greets at me. I of course return them with a wholesome Tohka smile.

I'm lucky enough to not encounter any hungry horny men on the streets. I would've send them straight to hell.

Each run I take, I'm starting to get a little tired from it. In the meantime I stumbled upon myself a nearby park with a water fountain. Next to it were also a nearby restroom.

I then went over to the fountain to get a quick drink and the next thing happen kinda put me on edge by a margin.

It was Shido coming out of the woman's restroom. He had a shocking expression all over face the moment he saw me staring following behind was Origami still with the same blank expression...

Oh dear.

"Tohka! Umm it's not what it looks like!" Shido begins to shake.

I continue to stare, but this rises up his anxiety that is building up in him.

"Okay," I said. No context provided.

"Tohka, why are you here?" The white hair bob cut girl questions.

"I was out for a stroll while you guys we're doing your business."

"Ah, I see." Origami then latch onto Shido very possessive.

"You know what, I'm not going to ask what fuck you guys we're doing in the restroom. Because its not my business to poke in. Anyways since you're here Shido, about lunch." I remind him.

Shido's mindset perked and remembered.

"Oh right," Shido then let goes of Origami, "I never realize we've been in there for quite a long time, Its almost lunch."

Origami spiritually frowns as she didn't seems to approve of the sudden interruption, that I've caused. She then glares at me. I whistle like an innocent child.

In the end we've resolved it rather peacefully. The following moment Shido and I did a quick grocery for Oyakodon.

And later got home to prepare lunch.

As we ate lunch, Yoshino and I sorta drifted our attention to the boring soap opera channel. For some reason hooked up to that. Shido finished eating his lunch and was going to study up to his room.

Yoshinon then spoke to me.

[You had me worried, you know. Out of no where just to go for a stroll?]

"Look Rabbit-Happy, I was starting to get bored so a change of environment was the only idea I got." Still chewing on my Oyakodon.

[Aye! I understand your point,] Yoshinon then turns her cloth face back to the TV with Yoshino. Still how do they find this channel interesting?

I notice Shido was about to go somewhere with his luggage? Wait, hold on I didn't snoop into his room and broke his luggage. The fuck?

He then greeted us.

"I'm going out for a bit again!" He says, Hey buddy maybe you should've said I need go fix my suitcase brb, first. Something like that.

"Bye-Bye!" Yoshino waves.

"What's with the suitcase?" I point out the most obvious thing so no misunderstanding will occur.

"Lock's broke for some reason, I'm going to head over and have it fix," He answers my questions then suddenly pick up his phone as Origami calls him, "Hello? Oh Origami... Yeah, it's all good now. Where do you want to me-"

his voice died out as he exited out the house and went his way.

I sigh tiredly. As soon as he left the stupid opera had a scene just for this moment.

"This is our secret." The woman whos seemingly naked on the tv and is wrapped herself with the blanket said.

"I know," the cheating man answers.

"She doesn't know about this, does she?" The woman ask.

"Of course not, I got her favorite food for her, and just like that she was perfectly happy."

Damn talk about a scum of the earth this man is.

What kind of fucking idiot would love this? I gaze over Yoshino who was excited from the climax. I shouldn't call her that.

As I finish my lunch, I of course had to do the damn dishes. Then I literally forgot to buy my luggage. Shit.

Its still the middle of the day so I got time. The moment I finish the dishes I head over to the main entrance and put on my running shoes. I was still in my tracksuit so, I'm good to go.

"Yoshino! Yoshinon! I need to do an errand really quick! I'll be back before dinner!" I notify the two.

"Hai!"

[Aye!]

One last glance at the two.

"Also don't watch that garbage," I said pointing at the soap opera.

The scene shifted to both the new couple and ex at the train station. As the cheating husband was going to leave his ex wife behind.

I groan and just flat out left the house.

...

Alright I'm here at the shopping district, I mean I had to jog to get here and of course human stamina is nothing compare to me. HAHAHA.

Since I'm in control there will be no spatial quake today. So one peaceful day. Anyways back to my main objective. Finding where I could find a store that sells luggage. or suitcases.

Hhmmm...

I was still inspecting where the hell this store was but of course, with me having to unlock Imagine Breaker. My luck turn itself against me.

I just ran into Shido and Origami.

"What the? Tohka?!" He shouts in surprise.

Origami simply clicks her tongue out of frustration.

"Oh wow, what are the odds I'd run into you guys, again." I sarcastically said.

"Just what are you doing here?!" Shido ask.

"I came here to buy luggage, because I don't own one."

"Oh,"

"Is that all?" Origami ask.

"Yes, do you know any nearby store that sells one by any chance? Origami?" I said.

Origami then points at one nearby store just a few distance away.

"Ah, thank you... You can go back to whatever you guys we're doing. Bye!" I waved

Leaving the two confuse and flustered. I sigh in relief because my was heart pounding fast from that atmosphere. Mainly when I looked at Origami. Come on woman you need to calm down. Just get the fucking case and get on with the day.

The direction I got we're great. Thank you Origami. You've saved me the trouble in finding this store. So then I purchased the luggage and was heading home. The day was beginning to set itself for tonight.

Now the case, It costed me not that much. So win-win for me.

As I was walking home I bump into a certain somebody. A complete nobody.

Hiroto Tonomachi.

The moment I bumped into him, I only knocked off what he was holding in this hand. As it turns out inside the bag of his were CDs, DVDs and Doujinshi of...

...

...

...

Of...

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO. I refuse.

It was fucking Miku Izayoi.

This little shit is a fan of hers. Tonomachi, you have no idea what I had to go through with that big tit Yuri whore.

I face Tonomachi but he froze and was beginning to sweat vigorously.

I coughed onto my fist and I pass by him.

"Ahem... Hey Tonomachi, when you get home wash your hands," I began to walk away.

"HEY! IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT!" He shouts, "Tohka-chan! WAIT!!!"

I started running my ass off from that scene. I was like nope... Not happening.

...

With that I finally arrived home. The sun was setting as the sky was orange and warm. I walked inside the house and saw Yoshino still glued to her damn soap opera.

That girl needs to watch something else. Oh well everyone has different taste. As I got upstairs a door opens revealing to be Shido, who looks to be studying. It seems his business with Origami is done.

"Oh you're home, good I guess I'll be making dinner tonight. You should finish packing up for the trip, Tohka." He descends from the stairs and made his way to the kitchen.

I simply sigh and enter my room. I set the case on my bed and began to pack up. Clothes, toohbrush, towel... anything else? My lucky pillow. Okay that's good now.

I out of nowhere yawn due to the activities I've done all time as it seems like I'm drained up. Nothing more would it cheer me up with a good dinner.

I walk downstairs as the table and plates we're all set. It seems Yoshino helped out a bit.

Shido was almost done preparing.

Looks like we're having splendid meal tonight. Hope this will refill my energy. As Shido finished preparing dinner, it was now done.

In the last minute, Kotori came to join us for dinner. Now all four of us has sat at the dinning table as we said our grace.

"Itadakimasu!"

We started chowing down on ourselves as the meal that Shido were fantastic as usual. He gave me the freebie on cooking dinner so thats okay.

RING!

But was soon to be interrupted by a bell at the front door. Shido was about to get it.

"I'll answer the door, you guys eat up," I said.

Got out of the seat and head over to the front door to see who would be knocking at this time of hour?

I open the door revealing to be my sidekick. Mikie Okamine as she had a distress mood on her face. It didn't look good. I notice on her hand she was holding posters?

"Tohka-sensei! This is bad, you guys gotta know this!" Mikie shouts, "Oh is this a bad timing?"

I scratch my cheek a little and chuckle nervously.

"Well we're eating dinner at the moment... But is this really important? Mikie?" I ask.

She quickly nod her head.

I let her inside the house as soon as she walk into the living/dining room she was greeted with hellos from the three.

Kotori already knows that Mikie Okamine is working for us behind the scenes as a spy for Ratatoskr on the AST.

"Oh? Is Nightmare not here with you?" She ask. It looks like it involves her as well.

"Kurumi is..." Shido then zones a little, "She's not here with us."

"Ah," Mikie then focuses back to the main topic. "Anyways, I'm here because the JSDF has actual lost it and had bounties for all five of you!"

All of us minus Mikie we're astonished. Bounties for us? So if they kill or capture us they get paid for that amount?

"Mikie," I call her.

"Yes?"

"Can I turn myself in?"

"EEEHHH?!"

SMACK!

I received a punch to the head by Kotori. Who look like she wasn't having it.

"You can't be this stupid, can you Tohka?"

"Oww," I ease the pain, "Yeah, stupid question."

Shido then speaks.

"Wait, all five of us? Including me?" He sounded a bit terrified.

"Oh no, only the spirits and somehow the rabbit got a bounty," Mikie claries.

This brought Shido in relief. But Yoshinon suddenly got excited.

[WOAH! WHAT? THE GREAT YOSHINON HAS A BOUNTY?!]

Mikie then places all five posters on the ground.

"It's better to show you all!" Mikie said. First up was mine poster.

"Here we go first up: Heroine Princess, bounty thirty million yen!" Mikie explains.

I was impress with that amount looks like I'm the Luffy of this crew. Yeah!! The image they used capture my persona pretty well. A flustered face. Its the closes smile I'll get.

"That's a decent start!" I said.

"Next is: Killer Nightmare, bounty of forty million yen!"

The others we're surprised that her bounty we're higher than mine.

"I guess it has to do with her being a dangerous threat, and with Mana's report about her, she ranked higher." Shido deducts.

"Okay: Puppeteer Hermit, bounty five million yen!" Mikie continued.

Yoshino was starting to feel fearful. The thought of the AST actually targeting her for money. I pat her for comfort as I smiled.

"Don't worry with me having the second most bounty. I'll make sure none of them touches you and have them take me instead."

"Hai! Th-Thank you Tohka-Neechan!" Yoshino began to much better with the encouragement.

[Now what about my bounty!] Yoshinon begins to feel empatience.

"Oh right: 'Pet' Rabbit, bounty fifty yen," After Mikie finish reading it off Yoshinon suddenly dropped. Her ears we're down indicating the disappointment she had on the poster.

[I...I... I'm only worth fifty?] Her mouth was gapping, [But I'm Yoshino's angel, I should be more of a threat that even herself!]

"Th-There there Yoshinon," Yoshino cheers up her bestfriend.

Moving on, Kotori seems to be itching on her poster next. But the moment she saw her poster. Things got dicey.

"Who the hell is this person?" She dangerously ask.

Mikie shivers in fear then reads off the final poster.

"Fl-Flame Oni Ifrit, attempt to take a photo fail, bounty twenty-eight million yen,"

Kotori stared at poster with rage... mentally. But then she calms down.

"Actually this is okay, with this shitty image, they wouldn't be able to recognized me right away." Kotori stated, "Great work, Okamine-san. I'll be sharing these poster to the rest of the crew in fraxinus."

Mikie brighten up from the flame loli's praise.

"Thank you so much, Commander Itsuka!"

GROWLS~~

Everything stop as well gaze on Mikie.

She playfully stuck her tongue out.

"Oh sorry, I haven't eaten anything all day, would it be alright if I eat with you guys."

All four of us looked at each other and smiles.

"Of course, you're technically our guest and we must treat our guest with respect. I'll go get a chair for you to seat," I went to fetch a seat for young Okamine, "Shido would you mind, get her a plate and her portion?"

In the end she eventually ate dinner with us and chatted a little until she had to go home.

After dinner, I did one last studying for the test happening tomorrow then retired for the whole night.

???

Third POV

Inside the tallest building sitting around in Tenguu city we're two individuals. Isaac Westcott and Ellen Mathers. The two we're then reviewing a report of a certain spirit living in Tenguu city.

It seems it has caught the CEO of DEM industries' attention.

"Oh, You detected a signal from that Heroine Princess?" The albino ask who was sitting on a couch facing the glass windows. Behind him was Ellen, "The individual which disappeared for the three whole months?"

"Yes, Here is more information we have on the situation." Ellen handed him a tablet with all of the information that has been gathered.

"So, the Princess is attending high school?"

"That's right, she goes by the name of Tohka Yatogami. She is a student of Raizen High School. She enrolled three days after the moment we lost track of Princess," Ellen finishes her explanation.

Westcott chuckles with the information.

"My, how interesting. Oh? What's this about her owning a social media account?"

Ellen then felt off about explaining this particular one.

"We notice she been making WeTube content, at the time she enrolls the school. Some of its content has shown her a glimpse of spirit powers."

"Ho, Sandal-Phone?" Westcott snorts, "Did Princess... Did she name her channel after her angel?"

Ellen swallows her pride and answers, "Yes, Ike... She did."

Westcott then laughs like a madman.

"My, what an adorable sense of humour. Let's look into this... using our methods."

He continues to inspect the tablet.

"You know we've been sitting around long enough, no?" Westcott adds, "I'll be counting on you Ellen, Ellen Mira Mathers... The greatest Wizard in history."

Ellen simply smirks deviously.

A couple of days later

Classroom

Tohka's POV

Okay these past couple of days it made forget something very important and I mean very important...

Eh, I'll just enjoy the rest of this trip to Okinawa!

Shido and I have been preparing our asses up for this class trip and nobody is going to stop u-

Miss Okamine our homeroom teacher had a disappointed face written all over her. No please don't.

"Everyone I apologizes, it seems our trip to Okinawa will be cancelled." She sincere.

The whole class uproared.

"WHAT?!"

"OH COME ON!"

"WHAT ABOUT THE BEACH BABES?!"

"I HAD MY HOPES UP FOR THIS TRIP!"

"FUCCCK THE DISTRICT!"

Yeah non of them liked the news.

"Calm down everyone! Luckily for us our school trip will still continue but on a different location!" She happily gives us the good news.

Everyone was listening. I felt a bad omen.

"I feel a bad omen is approaching, Shido." I whisper to him.

"You're telling me, I've already got one right now," He mainly points at Origami was going to clingy to him for the entire trip. I sigh.

I raise my hand.

"Yes, Yatogami-san?"

"Where to exactly?"

I'm gonna be real honest I have no clue.

"Oh, Arubi island!" She stated.

Arubi Island...

...

...

...

...

I'm going to shoot the down the school.

"And our flight for the school has already been paid!" Miss Okamine said happily, "Oh now that reminds me, will have a photographer from the travel agency who also sponsors the trip will be joining us today! You can come in now!"

The class we're curious of who this person will be joining us. Some at first might have thought it would be an old man. But they never would've thought that a foreign woman who looks like in her early thirties would be joining us.

The class roars in cheer. Mainly the boys. Then that died out when Miss Okamine quiet down the class.

The so called Photographer introduce herself.

"I am Ellen Mira Mathers and I'm a photographer for the travel agency. I'll be joining your class for the ride," Ellen smiles.

Several boys we're cat calling her out and girls we're complementing her looks. I was still sitting on my desk. As I get a good gaze on Ellen.

Damn she really is my granny.

"Ah shit here we go again..." I mutter under my breathe...

OMAKE

'SHINIJ TAKAMIYA?'

I was in my bed having a very peaceful sleep. Until someone woke me up. I open my eyes to see... Shido?

"Shido? The fuck man?" I yawn.

"Oi, that's no way to be treating your father like that!"

"Father?" My brain had a fart just now, "Hold on you're Shinji Takamiya?!"

"That's right!" He smiles.

"How... are yo-"

"Don't ask." I shut my mouth. Then he continues, "I've been watching your progress from the beginning, even if you are a soul from another world that has merge with this crystal. You've done excellent work!"

He was really starting to sound like a proud father.

"Mio has no idea, that I'm talking to you right now!" He laughs, "All I can say is, I wish you the best of luck with your life! And make sure you kick that Albino CEO Westcott's ass for me!"

I continue to stare in disbelief and thought to myself if I'm still asleep or on drugs right now. Then I quickly notice his bottom starting to fade away.

"OH MY GOD! You're legs man! It's disappearing!" I shout in panic.

"Hahaha, I believe it my time to go... I hope you fulfill your goal in the end, Tohka!" He complete disappears, leaving me to shiver on my panties and spine.

"It's only a dream... That's right." I said to myself but then something drip above me. It look like blood. As there was a message written all over it.

I read it all out:

'Visit the beach with Mana, Reine and the Itsukas including Shido!'

Love, Your Father Shinji Takamiya

With that one message I let out the loudest frightening scream of my entire life including my previous one.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

End of Chapter 25

This chapter was not edit and was rushed! :p

There ya go the actual start of Yamai Tempest Arc... I just hope I can finish this arc and move on to one of my favorite arc, Miku Lily and Miku Truth. Because that's where things gets spicy!

Also things may have slowed down since I still got school and I'm at my last year of high school at the moment. So I'll probably be busy with other things.

But do not worry, my other side goal would be to at least finish this entire story and to my knowledge I'm still away from that!

Anyways cya in the next chapter! Hopefully!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 4.7K 45
"Y/N is anti-social eccentric intellectual going through loneliness and depression and is currently searching his purpose until it all changes when o...
172K 7.1K 29
βπ˜πŽπ” π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒ πŠππŽπ– 𝐁𝐘 ππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 πŒπ€πƒπ„ π“πŽ 𝐁𝐄 ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Ώπ™–π™—π™ž π™©π™šπ™–π™˜π™π™šπ™¨ οΏ½...
64.7K 1.5K 34
(Date A Live X OC) "You think being a Spirit is not a good thing? Think again, because I have my best life on Earth. Sure, being a Spirit also means...
16.5K 342 14
In the Date a live universe, an average student Named Shido Itsuka had his life wrapped up in the responsibilities of sealing the spirits and gifting...