Jaune, Forever Red (Hiatus)

By Darkdecade97

Jaune received a gift from his Grandfather. The moment he opens it, he will be bestowed with great power to b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

1.6K 42 34
By Darkdecade97

Teams RWBY and JNPR alongside the Arc Sisters are now at Dekabase as William called for them.

Olivia: So Jaune what does Boss have for us this time?

Jaune: Beats me, he just told me we're needed back at base.

Saphron: Don't tell me that Ironwood requests another fight again? I mean did he not see the last fight?

Rosemary: Yeah, you guys kicked ass!

Aqua: And with Clover and Vine helping out, that fight was already our win from the start.

Bianca: Man the look on their faces when they revealed they we're Sentai. It was priceless!

Violet: I know right! I even got it on camera!

???: Sup losers!

Everyone looked to the sound of the voice and see girl. The Arcs know who she is, but for Teams RWBY and (J)NPR, they have one thought in their head.

RBY and NPR/Weiss: 'Why does she look like Weiss/me?'

Jaune: Hello Bleiss.

Bleiss: Hello~future husband~.

Pyrrha felt her eye twitch at that.

Pyrrha: 'HUSBAND?! WHO DOES THIS BITCH THINK SHE IS?!'

Jaune: If you're here, I take it the rest of the Ryusoulgers are here?

Bleiss: Yup and same goes for everyone else. They're all in the meeting room right now.

Olivia: Wait really?!

Bleiss: Yup, come on let's go.

Weiss: Hey, do you mind explaining to me, who you are and why do you look like me?

Bleiss: Don't want to.

As Bleiss just walks off and brings the Arc Siblings and Team (J)NPR with her as Team RWBY just stood there.

Yang: So that just happened.

Blake: Yup.

Ruby: Come on guys, let's go follow Jaune and the others!

As Ruby grabs Weiss's hand as the rest of Team RWBY follow them to the meeting area.

Jade: So any idea what this meeting is about?

Bleiss: Beats me, almost every single Sentai is here. This usually doesn't happen unless a big threat is heading our way.

Jade: But didn't Boss send the Dekarangers and the Kakurangers to deal with it?

Bleiss: Oh they did, but I feel like something else is coming.

As Bleiss and the Arc Siblings made their way to the doors and open it as they are met with a huge crowd.

Pyrrha: That's a big family.

Ren: Yup.

Yang: Man, our family reunions aren't this big but damn, this is a lot of people.

Blake: Tell me about it.

Jaune: Come on guys let's go.

As Jaune and the Arc Sisters, lead Teams RWBY and (J)NPR in the crowd. Bleiss left to meet up with her team, while they we're walking the two teams are looking around and seeing the Arc Family, they even saw a few familiar faces in the crowd.

Ruby: So Jaune mind telling us who among the Super Sentai are not Arcs?

Jaune: Well you already know that William and Willow Schnee are DekaMaster and DekaSwan.

Weiss: Is there anyone else that is a Sentai that also lives in Atlas?

Jaune looks at Weiss then answers.

Jaune: Only those two, the rest are in Mantle such as Robyn Hill who is DekaBright, then her Happy Huntresses, comprised of Fiona Thyme who is Kyoryu Purple, Joanna Greenleaf who is Kyoryu Gray, and May Marigold who is Kyoryu Silver.

Bianca: We also have Rhodes who is known as the Black Knight.

Olivia: Then their is Pietro Polendina otherwise known as Signalman.

Ruby: Wait Polendina, is he-

Jade: Yes Ruby, he is. But he won't tell Penny about this yet because of you know who.

Ruby: I see.

Ren: So continuing on, we have my Father as Black Lion Rio and my Mother as Confrontation Beast Chameleon-Fist Mele.

Yang: So besides, Ren's Family being Sentai. Are their any of our Family members that are Sentai?

Jaune: No, only Ren and Weiss's Family are Sentai.

Yang: A shame, but I get your reason why she won't be allowed to be a Sentai.

Jaune: More like can't. She may think she's strong but up against us, she's nothing but a weakling.

Weiss: Is she a Sentai, you know...Bleiss?

Jade: Yup, she is known as Ryusoul Brown.

Weiss: 'Even she's a Sentai! You've got to be kidding me!'

Bianca: Continuing on you all know Roman Torchwick is Zyuoh Whale, Neopolitan is Stacaesar, and Terra Cotta-Arc is Zenkai Red. Well their are a few you haven't seen yet, we have Lisa Lavander.

Blake: The news lady?

Bianca: Yup, she is ToQ 7 gou, then we have Gretchen Rainart an old friend of the family, she is known as DekaGold and we have Maria Calavera, she is Zeek-Jeanne.

Aqua: Don't forget about Klein, he is known as X1 Mask. He was actually a Sentai alongside Nicolas Schnee who was known as Big One.

Weiss: Wait even my Grandfather and Klein are Sentai?!

Jaune: Yup, a shame you and your Sister won't take on the legacy but your brother will.

Saphron: Yup, your brother is here right now, probably with your Mother and Uncle.

Weiss had no words for this as she just stares off into nothing, Pyrrha sees this is awkward and continues the conversation.

Pyrrha: How about the Teachers?

Jaune: Well you all known Doctor Oobleck is Zyuoh Bird. Ozpin is known as Wolzard Fire, Professor Peach is Kyoryu Cyan, the Headmaster of Shade, Theodore is Ninjaman and as Professor Port.

Saphron walks up holding what appears to be a sword.

Ruby: Uhm, Jaune what is this?

Nora: Yeah that's a sword! Don't tell me Professor Port is a sword!

Jaune: See for yourself.

As Jaune nods to Saphron as she throws the sword in the air as the sword transforms into Great Sword Man Zubaan.

Port: Greetings Students!

Ruby: Ah, the sword transformed into a person!!

Blake: This is new.

Yang: Wait, so you're telling that you're our Professor?!

Port: Indeed I am, before I became the man known as Peter Port. I was known as the Holy Sword Zubaan, I am the Precious called the Golden Sword that was enshrined in the ruins of Lemuria. Now, I fight alongside the Boukengers.

Blake: So you're telling me you're not a Human at all but an artifact?

Port: Yes I am, once the fight was over, the Arcs help me gain a human form and live my life in Remnant how I want to live. But I still occasionally help them when the time calls for it.

Ruby: Don't tell me all those stories in Class are your Super Sentai days?!

Port: They are!

Pyrrha: You know, I feel like Doctor Oobleck will pop a blood vessel just by hearing that.

Port: Oh he did, when he found out my true origins. He wouldn't stop asking questions.

Yang: Well, you learn something new everyday.

Port: Anyways I'll be heading to my team now, best you guys find a spot. The meeting is about to begin.

Jaune: He's right, we should find a spot.

They all nod as they found a place in the crowd and the meeting was about to start as Tsuyoshi alongside Ozpin ans William take the stage.

Tsuyoshi: Is this everyone?

William: Only missing the Gokaigers, but knowing them they're probably someone in deep space looking for more treasure.

Tsuyoshi: That they are, anyway. Let us begin. 

Ozpin: Right.

As Ozpin holds out a remote and presses it as an image of Cinder Fall appears on the screen.

Ozpin: This is Cinder Fall, she is the mastermind of all of this, from the info we acquired from Rhodes she is working with the Queen of Grimm.

All the Sentai in the room known of the Queen of Grimm due to Ozpin and Salem as well as the Magirangers. The Magirangers knew about this and are hoping to end this conflict once and for all.

Blake: Queen of Grimm? What does he mean by that?

Ruby: Yeah Jaune do you know about that?

Jaune gestures them to be quiet and to listen to the meeting.

Now the screen shows multiple Grimm Hordes heading to Vale.

Ozpin: As you can see Cinder has amass an army of Grimm, but don't you worry.

Then Ozpin now shows the aftermath of the Dekaranger's intervention.

Ozpin: The Dekarangers alongside Rhodes and the Kakurangers were able to deal with the horde of Grimm.

William: But we have bigger problems at hand.

As William shows the footage of a White Fang rally as hundreds of White Fang soldiers all gather together.

William: The White Fang has declared war on Remnant and they'll start by attacking Vale tomorrow night.

As he began showing footage of an army marching towards Vale, leading it is the Albain Twins.

Ozpin: We just received reports that the Albain Twins gathered as much of the White Fang as they can and even gathered supporters who want the extermination of the human race. They will meet with Adam Taurus and attack Vale by nightfall.

William: And no Belladonna their is no talking here, they are not misguided, they are out here to kill us. You need to understand that the White Fang you now know is gone. Start by changing your viewpoint of things for the sake of everyone and your friends.

Jaune: He's right Blake, you idea of misguided is by far the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Just because your parents used to be the leaders of the White Fang doesn't mean you know everything.

Bianca: Do not think that you can end this in a day. It will be impossible, these take time and you know it.

Jade: And you need therapy cause anything that resembles a Katana or red and black you think of that bull headed psychopath.

Bianca: And literally half of the people in this room wear red and black.

Saphron: Let's just hope you don't run away when things go bad for you, or else their will be trouble.

Ozpin: Now you're all wondering, why are they targeting Beacon specifically, well it's because of her.

As a figure comes out of stage as it was revealed to be Amber, she is being assisted by Willow.

Ozpin: This is Amber, she is the Fall Maiden.

The Sentai knew of the Maiden's power due to encountering some of them in their fight against evil.

Pyrrha: Fall Maiden, you mean like the stories?

Jaune: Yes Pyrrha that one, and they are real.

Weiss: You can't possibly believe him right?

Blake: Weiss, for the last time. Anything that the Sentai have done you still wouldn't believe. So shut up and just listen, please for everyone's sake.

Weiss just scoffs and leaves the meeting room. Jaune and the Arc Sisters watch her leave as they have a feeling they know where she is going.

Ozpin: Amber's Fall Maiden powers were stolen not too long ago. We figured it out it was Cinder due to sensing the magical presence inside of her and her fight with Goodwitch and Ms. Rose.

Yang: Wait Ruby, you fought her?

Ruby: Yup, it was when I first met Professor Goodwitch and Ozpin, heh and even Torchwick.

William: Now, we all have a plan to end this conflict.

As Ozpin began showing everyone the schematics of Beacon.

Ozpin: When Amber was attacked we placed her in this machine located in the basement of Beacon. At the time, we didn't want Ironwood to know of the Sentai's existence so we followed his suggestion. But after a while we transferred her back to Dekabase to heal her and with the help of the Magirangers, stabilise her condition.

William: Our plan is to lead her to the basement in Beacon and make her think the Fall Maiden's power is there. That way we'll have someone deal with her once and for all and we know just the person for it.

As William, Ozpin, and Tsuyoshi look at Jaune as he nods.

Tsuyoshi: Once that happens I want all of you to evacuate the citizens of Vale. This will be a big battle and I don't want any civilian casualties got it.

As all the Sentai nod.

Tsuyoshi: Good, this meeting is finished. Prepare yourselves everyone and be ready.

All the Sentai start to leave the meeting hall as Tsuyoshi called for him.

Tsuyoshi: Jaune a word.

He nods as he went up the stage.

Tsuyoshi: It's good to see you again Jaune. I heard from everyone you and your sisters are doing an excellent job.

Jaune: Thank you grandfather and how is Mother?

Tsuyoshi: She's fine and misses you, as for your Father. Well he decided to stay at Arcadia, didn't want to take part in this.

Jaune: I expected him to stop all of this.

Tsuyoshi: He has no power over us Jaune, remember that. Now, on to business; as you know the Gokaigers are not present today. You and your sisters will fill in their position for now.

Jaune: And what about my other two sisters?

Tsuyoshi: William and Ozpin have some special devices for them, don't you worry.

Jaune: So you want me and my sisters to deal with Cinder?

Tsuyoshi: No Jaune, it will have to be you.

Jaune: Me? Alone?

Tsuyoshi: Yes with the power of Gokai Red,
You are more than capable enough to do this Jaune, trust me.

Jaune: Are you sure about this?

Tsuyoshi: Yes Jaune I am, everyone in this room has complete and utter faith in your abilities and they know that you will get the job done. Count on it.

Jaune: I see, then I won't let you down Grandfather.

Tsuyoshi: I know you won't Jaune. I know you won't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 36 7
The one and only ThatShadowPrince summons many habitants of Remnant to watch what his world has produced in terms of entertainment such as funny vide...
15.6K 341 6
A boy going from a huntsman to a hunter (Another Jaune betrayal story requested by scorch1000)
704K 3.8K 50
You may ask yourselves: Who is Jaune Arc? Is he the boy behind a shield and sword? Is he the weakling that will become a true warrior? Is he the teen...
46.2K 568 25
A young boy named Kenji Lee was neglected by his parents and bullied by the Union students. His uncle took him in and trained him to become a vigilan...