CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

נכתב על ידי RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... עוד

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

the true power of abaddon

875 14 1
נכתב על ידי RUINEDDRAGONARMY

Here we are with the team in kyoto eating breakfast as they wonder where kai issei and kuroka is as they met raynare an hour ago and she is still with them but the other three are missing.

Sorry we're late we had something talking to do. Kai said as him issei and kuno ran into the rest stop.
Finally i was just about to leave and look for you raynare said coming from the other entrance as she was looking for issei.

Sorry about that. Issei said in his normal tone.
It's fine just hurry and eat. Raynare said.

And the all ate and after words they toured all of kyoti and making stops like matchmaking and the bridge of memories as something strange formed.

A smoke appeared aa only the supernatural werre left and Azazel flew right to them.

Guys are you alright be ready this is dimension lost. Azazel said worried.

Please we will be.. Ugh AAHHHHH!!! Kai spoke before he screamed in pain grabbing his head in pain as issei and koneko ran to him.

Kai are you ok.
Kai please hold on. They both said.

Hey no fair zechs my power can beat destruction. A Voice similar too kai said in his mind.
Oh yeah let's put it to a battle. A young sirzechs spoke.

What are these memories. Kai said in pain as he got up from the pain.

This fog is the same that i saw when mother was gone. Kuno informed the other as she was afriad.

Well well it's nice to finally meet you. RED DRAGON EMPEROR. A man walks out from the shadows on the others side of the bridge with blue hair a blue suit and a glowing spear in his hand.

Who the hell are you and how do you know me? Issei asked as he let out some of his aura and helping kai stay stable.

Im fine issei but behind you. Kai said as he threw a punch at a shadow creature with a red eye. As soon as the hit made contact his power broke right through the creature turning it into dust.

Well im shocked i thought that would be strong enough to take out a kid. Oh well we have an army I'll take the general of the fallen, also my name coa coa pleasure to meet you for the first and last time. Coa coa said as him and Azazel left to the end of the bridge.
As they left to fight the creatures fired beams of light which everyone knew to watch out for and issei took charge.

Kiba make swords to absorb light xenovia use here use ascolon to counter them. Irina by time as well.
Everyone grab a sword and fight issei said as he saw koneko using neko power to keep them back and it had grown to a two tail state due to the mate mark.

Eat this *fight with pride by the hands of your name* kai gave a large number of the goons enough of an impact with his fist to destroy them.

Kai what the hell are you doing that power is light your still a devil you need a sword. Issei yelled as he summoned the gear taking care of the girls and creatures at once with a dragon shot.

*swords are for the weak use the power of your own hands* kai kept hearing the voice but it put him on the right path as his hands glowed red and silver with his devil power awakening.
Fuck that sword i fight with hands and my pride no damn light can stop me. Kai let out as he charged at the rest of the creatures and he then was blocked with 2 worda of devil and holy power launching him back.

Well you are strong boy i was wanting to fight a sword wielder but you will do. My name is siegfried wielder of many swords and twice critical. Siegfried spoke introducing himself.

Do i look like i care now out of my way the spear is mine because the use of a tool for power is nothing. Kai said rushing at Siegfried and the two were clashing sword to fist as kai kept pushing making Siegfried use four swords as kai saw one of them he jumped back.

How do you have that sword. Kai said pointing to thw sword of power aura and destruction gram.

This its none of your business boy why? Siegfried asked as a cyclone of fire and destruction wrapped around kai as it match the blade and the ring glowed as a key was of his future of rising like his rage. Everyone say this and was about to intervine but issei stopped them.
This is kais problem we need him to do this. Issei said hoping kai will be ok.

YOY FOOL HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU ARE STRONG WHIN MY SWORD YOU FOOLISH HUMAN!!!! Kai roared as his eyes changed to gold and red and his voice got more serious.

First you fight my son and next use my sword i swear no Wounder the factions call humans weak it's because you don't think. A strong voice spoke from kai as gram was shacking.

Master is that you? The sword of destruction spoke scaring everyone.
Yes gram it is i gave kai the key if he opens the box and wakes up then he will surpass me and you will protect him, after all you are the sword of abaddon. The voice from kai spoke scarring Azazel and issei.

In the mind scape

Ow ow ow where the hell am i? Kai spoke in a crimson and silver space with a sing pedestal in front of him.

Ok totally not freaky whatever. But its a good thing i feel drawn to it. Kai said walking to ths pedistal as he saw 5 things.
A picture of kai when he was a baby, a picture of timat, an old jacket with gold amd silver on the shoulder's. And a contract circle for a sword called gram.
And last a pendent that as his family crest that his circles have on them which shocked him it meant these were abaddon treasures.

What the hell is this? Kai said shocked picking the pendent up and he saw a note.

Dear kai
My son i am proud of you and always have been.
These gifts are my treasures that are yours now, the pendent is a key put your ring hand on it and it will completely remove my half of the twin king seal on you.
In exchange i will be in your mind scape similar to driag and albion.
Just know i will always care for you.
Kai abaddon husband to timat and father to kai crimson abaddon.

With that kai cried knowing his dad was always with him and he was the voice and memories.
Sniff sniff.. Dad. I can't thank..you sniff. Enough. BECAUSE OF YOU I WILL SHOW THEM ABADDON POWER.

OUT SIDE THE MINDSCAPE.

An explosion of red fire like aura wraps
A

round where kai was standing and forms a pillar out of its power as it then calms down and wraps around Kai's being as he then cut through it with the blade gram.

(Picture this as kai with the hair red and the jacket black while holding gram.)

Hello Siegfried i thought i say how about we have our fight after all now that i have my family blade from the great war back. Kai said with a smile he never had before.. One for battle.

Before i was against it but now why not  seigfried said as him and kai rushed at each other. Blades clashing as Kai used gram to counter every last one of Siegfrieds attacks as they backed up.

I must say i am more impressed about you kai was it then the dragon,you act like you have used that sword your whole life. Siegfried said with a smile.
Then kai smirked back and replied "i guess it runs in my family" kai said as they sensed something.
Your not alone are you.  Kai said as he then looked towards koneko.

He saw her with asia protecting kuno as climsed of shadows  appeared and faded.

Koneko behind you issei get coa coa and kiba xenovia handle seigfried.
Kai said as he rushed for the shadow but then knew he needed a fire shot to make it.

Your mine devil. The shadow user spoke shocking koneko she never sensed him.

ALL OF YOU GET DOWN NOW!!! kai yelled as he stuck his left arm out but instead of fire it was power of light amd it pierced the shadow's arm launching him back. While everyone who saw that even coa coa was shocked.

Kai how did you do that. Issei asked hesitant as he knew he wasn't a angel.
Partner the boy somehow as changed i think that is power from lord abaddon his family gift of the devils. Driag said aloud shocking all supernatural.

Guess i cant hide it right dad. Kai said as his new pendent glowed red.
Yes indeed son haha but im surprised you can use gram from my memories. Lord abaddon spoke.

How dare you who are you boy. The shadow gear user spoke as he faded in and out from the light blast.

I guess i will tell you now since will die for trying to touch my mate. I am kai crimson abaddon son timat and the true devil that rivaled Sirzechs himself and who was feared for special potential and incredible power. So let me tell i am the devil and dragon that has a 100% of both DNA becuase of my roots. So im not some boy and now .. YOU DIE. Kai said as he rushed and him going for his heart but instead he was blocked by coa coa.

Well not thats interesting can't say i have heard of them but you being this strong for s hyprid kid. You should be killed like the red dragon but until let's now. Coa coa said as they all Telaported and the smoke faded.
Wait Siegfried if ever want to fight again i have offer you cant ever refuse by the pride of warriors and knight. Please hear me out on day. Kai yelled as Siegfried faded and smirked at the kid.

Them the smoke faded as everyone turned of the gears/tails/swords and went back in the open.

This is gonna be trouble Azazel. Issei said turning to the crow.
I know i have a plan and kai koneko we need your help.

Later that night.

In one room of kyoto we see team sitri and team gremory along with kai kuno and issei.

Ok everyone listen up we are going to strike and get lady yakasan back saji go with team issei to help with if they need your dragon ling form. Azazel said as he then turned to a grim look.
Also here only two phoniex tears that's all we could get plz be safe.

We will sir/sensei/crow. They all said as they went outside where kuno waited with a sad look.

Hey whats wrong kuno? Kai asked.
I don't want you guys hurt. She said as kai pats her head.
It's ok we will protect you and make it out of this hell. Kai said as then the dimension lost appears again splitting everyone up.

Pov Kyoto subway.

We see kai kuno and issei  appear there in shock and on guard.

Great we got lost but why do i sense someone? Kai asked as he then got punched away by the shadow figure.

That was for my arm boy. Now you dragon i would fight but you are not worth it anymore. The man yelled as he grabbed kuno by the throat and made a shadow claw and held it by kuno pissing of issei as he summoned his gear.

Nope one balance break one boost one finger and she dies. He said with a smile.

Issei then went from a pissed look too laughing.
Hahaha you got it i won't do a thing but look down at your chest. Issei said as the shadow looked down and felt a sharp pain as he lost his shadow power.

Damn i was right one fake hit on me and your ego goes crazy. As the former shadow looked he saw kai with a violet dragon arm and it turned to a shadow one as he crushed his heart.

H..how are you..
Before you die let's explain.

Flashback 2 hours ago.

Hey kai what did you want to talk about i am trying to think about how to kill coa coa. Issei said confused.

Look i have a plan the shadow gear i will fake a hit and plz fake pissed. Kai said pleading.

Why? Issei spoke shocked.
Because i can use my abaddon power by killing him and take his gear or power to help us make it to coa coa and koneko will be in my jacket no offense it will faster then us waiting for the others. Kai said stunning issei at his plan.

Deal kid but don't die me plz. Issei said as kai looked up with a smile.
Deal. They said with a fiat bump.

Flash back over.

Why you... The man says as he finally dies and kuno runs towards kai.

Kai your ok. She yelles as he caught her and as she stumbled due to her knee.
As kai and issei looked the man cut her knee.

Hold up Kuno here. Kai said as he healed her with his fire using a good amount of his magic.

Thanks. She said stunned.
I will protect you ok come get on my back i got you. Kai said charming the little fox as koneko them bit him from the jacket.

Ow... Hey sorry i will pet you later my love. Kai said making koneko happy as issei laughed.

Ok lets go i will use my rift. Issei said as he then Telaported the 4 of them where he felt the spear.

And that will be all for now sorry but im working on something special for you guys with my partner DDCRIMSONDD so until then enjoy

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

25.5K 338 8
After Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Asia, and Irina, along with the people he considered his brothers like Kiba and Gasper, spoke harshly and unreser...
21.2K 944 26
A story of a boy this is. A boy who only knew all his life was about nothing. Paying off a debt he never knew how he got it. Constantly the top fight...
581K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
30.7K 610 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...