The Winter

By Scottish_writer

Wolves of Ragnarök - Book 2 Until spring. . . That was the promise given to us by Sköll; the blood of one of... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

The Terrible Winter

696 43 0
By Scottish_writer

Fimbulvetr

In the stories, it is the event that signals the beginning of Ragnarök; a winter colder and harsher than any that has come before. It will last for three seasons, with no sign of spring to turn to summer in between. The sun will be hidden, and snow will fall from every direction. It is said that during this time, brother will kill brother, and greed will win out.

Fimbulvetr
It translates to the great, or terrible, winter.

We should all fear its coming, and more so its end.

However, it is also given another name. . .

Vargavinter.
Wolf Winter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 41 15
The moon goddess Elara created the Snow Moon clan. Among them will be one the color of amethyst they will bring change. For good or bad is yet to be...
175K 7.3K 46
15+ age due to blood. Completed! Young, and unique. Rose, is her name. She is the most loving person anyone can meet. There are those who're jealous...
63.3K 4.3K 31
Wolves of Ragnarök - Book 1 WINNER OF THE ALPHA AWARDS 2023! **WATTPAD FEATURED STORY** What would you give up to keep your family safe? The time whe...
50.8K 2.1K 33
"Don't lose hope Isabella, and I won't lose you" **** Ever since her mother died, her father has abused her. She thought she was saved when she met...