The Billionaire's Wife |✓

Bởi sia_fictional

"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's get... Xem Thêm

||Introduction||
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Episode:- 6
Episode:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
New book
Chapter:- 20
Chapter:- 21
Chapter:- 22
Chapter:- 23
Chapter:- 24
Chapter:- 25
||Introduction part: 2||
Chapter:- 26
Chapter:- 27
Chapter:- 28
Chapter:- 29
Chapter:- 30
Chapter:- 31
Chapter:- 32
Chapter:- 34
Chapter:- 35
Chapter:- 36
Chapter:- 37
Chapter:- 38
Chapter:- 39
Chapter:- 40
Chapter:- 41
Chapter:- 42
Chapter:- 43
Chapter:- 44
Chapter:- 45
Chapter:- 46
Chapter:- 47
Chapter:- 48
Chapter:- 49
Chapter:- 50
Chapter:- 51
Chapter:- 52
Chapter:- 53
Chapter:- 54
Chapter:- 55
Chapter:- 56
Chapter:- 57

Chapter:- 33

9.2K 425 74
Bởi sia_fictional

Avni Khanna

"I, myself, willingly walked into your life to get stuck with you. Forever." I announced as I was still breathing heavily. He need to clear things from his head.

"And. You. Are. Not. Responsible. For. Anyone's. Death." I grabs his handsome between my palm and ushers his face up to me, "Do you hear me, Neil? You're not responsible for anything which was destined, and has no answer."

His eyes were looking down to my neck making me concious, but when all of sudden his emotionless met mine; it made electric pluse shiver down to my spine. His blood shot red eyes with no emotion irked my heart.

He jerked up from the couch; making sure not to hurt me in any way. He stride towards the large exit door of the room. And without any word, he left; making me huff loudly at his behavior.

'How do I make you understand, Neil, that it wasn't your fault.'

Without wasting anytime; I hauled behind him while keeping the letter in my pocket.

'He isn't going to know about any letter of mine now.'

I enter inside our room and saw him standing near the floor length glass window. His bare masculine tensed back was facing me as his black tee was thrown on the floor. I can sense his dark demeanor; asking me to not go near him.

But he needs to understand that nothing was his fault.

I silently saunters towards him and runs my hand from his back meanwhile putting my palms on his chest. His body stiffened for a second, but loosen on feeling me. As I hugged him from behind; I my head leaned on his robust back.

"Leave, Avni. I need somtime alone." He gruffly commanded. I can sense his stoic face without looking at him.

"No." With that I tightened my hold on him, and buried my face on his burly back.

"I said leave." His emotionless voice flinched me but I kept my hold on him.

Without any effort, he breaks my hold on him and walked to the bed. I rushed behind him and grabbed his right wrist.

"I said, fucking leave me." He shouted making me step back by his sudden outburst. His eyes were bloodshot red daring me to defy him but what can I do with my heart? This heart of mine still want me to go and hug the hell out of him because he needs this.

'I can do this.'

I decided to go with my heart and glup the big time before stepping a step forward, "Neil, I know that this very new to you to share this condition of yours with someone but I----" But before I can complete myself, I was harshly cutoff by him.

"Goodness! Avni, can't you understand? I want sometimes alone. I don't need anyone." He roared making me flinch and my eyes shut. I was rooted to my place in same position; not wanting to get spare of his emotionless eyes.

After some seconds I heard his grumble and some shuffles. Door's banging sound made my teary eyes open and finally my tears casted down which I've been holding from since.

'I was just trying to help him.'  I shook my head and wiped my tears furiously.

The running shower sound coming from the washroom made me took a big sigh. I walk to bed and grabbed the glass filled with water and chucked the whole transparent liquid.

I hurriedly lay down on the bed and covered my body with black silk sheets. He needs sometimes alone. It's okay, Avni, understand him.

**********

The bed on the other side sulk down. He is back. My back was facing him and my eyes are closed. I wanted to turn around and ask him whether he is feeling good or not but decided to do against it because he doesn't need me, he needs sometimes with himself; that's what he said and I should respect his personal space. And much to my disappointment from my still closed eyes the hot drops of tears betrayed me and escaped.

I felt his giant body laying fully beside mine but I can feel how rigid and tense his body is. He didn't move further making my body sadly sink more into bed because what I atleast wanted was to be in his arms.

My left palm automatically fisted the silk sheets when I heard his dark and tired forceful sigh. I snorted and suddenly a loud gasp left my mouth when his biffy left arm snaked around my waist and planted on my covered belly under the black silk sheets and pulled my back to his mascular naked chest.

He dipped his head in the crook of my neck where as I forcefully shut my already closed eyes in order to holdback my wet salty waters.

I didn't uttered a word as my stiffened body was crushed in his arms and wiped my tears silently. On one he says he doesn't need me, wants sometimes alone, me to leave him for a while and when I do the exact same thing; he is doing this.

I took a exhausted sigh; still didn't turned to him.

'Neil, what do you want?' I asked inside my head but he being him; he understood my unasked question and answered.

"You. I need you." I heard his guttural vulnerable whisper as his head was still dipped inside my neck. My heartbeat peak it's speed as I heard him.

That's it. Everything I was holding within myself to stay strong; his vulnerable voice took those things away from me. I can't see him in this state. I didn't holdback anymore and turned around to face him but to my surprise, he buried his face on my chest and ushers his left arms inside my night shirt and pulled me more to him.

My left hand automatically hauls under his neck as if it's his pillow meanwhile my other hand's fingers were on the nape of his neck and massaging his scalp; trying to calm him.

"I am with you, Neil. Always. No matter what; I won't leave you." I assured him assessing his unsaid fear. In return he softly rubbed his face against my chest; still not losing his hold on me for a bit.

"Neil, you want to talk about it?" I asked softly as I casted a forehead kiss on him.

He swiftly looked up from my chest and my heart crushed seeing his all red and teary eyes as his face was filled with pain, regret and guilt.

"I am sorry." His throaty voice shook me from inside and in return I shook my head and bend down while softly capturing his lips for a kiss. After a soft, smooth kiss; I slowly parted.

"No, Neil. I understand. And I am sorry for not giving you that space you asked me for."

"I unknowingly hurted you a lot and I am still doing the same thing."

My brows furrows as I heard him, "Neil, that's all past. You've been suffered the same and even more than me. I know it and leave it because the more you'll think about it, you'll sink more into the mud of regret and guilt."

"But I am responsible of what my family is going through." His eyes teared up and again he dipped his face in my chest making my heart drop to my stomach pit.

I hastingly pushed myself away from him and cupped his face as I wiped his tears softly with the pad of my both thumbs.

"Listen, Neil and listen to me very carefully. You're not responsible for anything but Desai's. You hear me? That family is responsible for everything our family is suffering through. You always took care of your love ones. Haven't you told me how you had report of your every family member when you're studying here, with me? You were always there for them, not physically but you made sure that nothing should harm them but Neil, you always doesn't have control over everything. This is how life is. If we, humans would've our controlled over everything in our life then we would've the almighty's power but we don't."

"You getting me? It's not you. You can never harm your family. I dare you to blame my Neil for once because I know him that he would've rather died instead of pushing his family in danger." I glared at him and in return he just nodded his head like a little child and sinked his face on my clothed bossoms making me engulf him tightly.

He's holding himself back. I need to make him speak more. I know he's man with few words but with me, no! He have to speak up or else I'll loose him.

After something like ten minutes, laying in same position; I decided to speak up.

"Don't push yourself away from you. Let it be how you feel. It's okay to feel any feeling you feel because this feelings only evolve us as a person, Neil. You need to brace yourself instead of caging your fears and pains in your heart." I softly emphasized.

His body stiffened, and swiftly he pulled himself away from me and sat on bed as his head rested on the headboard giving me full assess of his sulking shoulders to his pained face. This is really hard to believe that there's a this human behind the emotionless, cold and authoritative Neil Khanna who leads one of the most powerful company of the world.

"I am afraid that I--I will hate myself more." He said as he finally looked up to me. His voice filled with pain as if he's struggling with himself to state the reality he's going through.

I sat on my knees and cupped his face, "Neil, you need to work on yourself. Have you heard me, whatever I said earlier?" I questioned as he nodded, "So, you felt that right or wrong?" I asked him.

He intently gazed at me before speaking, "It felt right. All of them; my heart believes what you said but again my mind doesn't accept those and reluctantly leading my heart to not believe that I am not at fault." He finished as his eyes were on mine.

I grabbed the hold of his giant palms in my mine and said, "Feel your every emotions, all of them; without any judgement. It doesn't matter if it's rage, anger, sadness or fear; let yourself feel them instead of running away from them or pushing them down. Tell yourself that this are feelings; not actions, not words....and that you're safe." I matched his black orbs and plantedy palm over his heart.

"Neil, remember one thing if you'll keep your focus on hurt then you'll continue to suffer. But if you focus on healing, you'll find peace." I finished and tried to pacify his inner turmoil. I know he need a proper treatment but for now, all I can make out is, he needs to hear this out.

Neil didn't uttered a word but lovingly stared at me making my cheeks flush. Suddenly, he pulled me to his lap and planted his lips on mine without any warning.

"Amm--Neilll" I loudly moaned as he pulled my hairs from the nape of my neck to have good assess in the kiss making my hands saunters from his naked mascular torso to his neck, tugging his hairs making him darkly groan in anticipation.

Hastingly, he pulled out my shirt; leaving my upper naked with my clothed bossoms. I was breathing heavily as he crushed my waist in his giant palm making my mind sink in ocean of painful yet sweet feeling while again he kissed me on my lips.

This time it was harsh as he urgently unclasped my bra and threw it away on somewhere in the room. Crushing one moulds with his giant palm making me moan erotically; he sensually left my lips after kissing me lusciously and shifted his sharp eyes on my bossoms making my cheeks burn.

And without saying anything, he took one of my moulds in his mouth and sucked it harshly making my nails dug inside his shoulder as I threw my head back feeling all the carnal burning desires of my body wanting more from my husband. I moaned his name every time; he kissed, sucked and licked my bossoms making me breath heavily; making me wet on my clothed core.

We aligned mouths. We entwined. All act was clutch, all fact contact, the attack and the interlock of tongues, the charms of arms. I shook at the touch of his fresh flesh, I rocked at the shock of his cock. We passionately shared a beautiful night with each other as his masculine body crushed mine which felt very on the top of me.

___________________________________________
**************************************
So I am back finally!

Thankyou so much for waiting this long. I know, I am not good at keeping promises very unlike to our Avni and Neil but still I am back.

But still, as I said; I'll drop an update in 3 days, so here it is.

Thank lord. Atleast I did something as said.

Btw I really missed all of you. Like in real because I don't know why the family I made here; really feels like home to me.

********
So how was chapter?

Was it upto the mark? Because I wrote it and it's monotonous for me to read.

What's more coming? Drop your expectations to lemme grab the ideas linked with your surmise.

*********
I wrote the chapter in hurry so feel free to point my mistakes.

Well your comments and votes are all that I need.

Please do share this book with your friends and follow me, if you want.

Thankyou.
___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is my another episode of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Thankyou so much for the love you guys shower on me.❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

188K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
770K 23.1K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
228K 11.8K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
16.5K 1.1K 18
"Marry me" he said. she was hell shocked by his confession because no one will expect this from a complete stranger or she was thinking she heard so...