The Black Phone Imagines

By Hakuna_Fratata

Just a bunch of imagines and preferences - CHARACTERS INCLUDED --- - Robin Arellano - Vance Hopper - Finne... More

- A/N -
โ€ข ๐… ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ ๐„ ๐˜ ๐ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐Š ๐„ โ€ข
- Smart -
- Nightmares -
- Together Again -
- From afar -
โ€ข ๐‘ ๐Ž ๐ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐€ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐‹ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐ ๐Ž โ€ข
- Bloody Knuckes -
- Drive-in -
- Braids -
- Sick -
- Apocalyptic (Pt. 2) -
- Apocalyptic (Pt. 3) -
- Dear Robin -
- Ghost Whisperer -
โ€ข ๐• ๐€ ๐ ๐‚ ๐„ ๐‡ ๐Ž ๐ ๐ ๐„ ๐‘ โ€ข
- Pinball Vance -
- Soft -
- Mine -
- Every part of you -
- Forgetfull -
- Halloween -
- Baby kicks -
- Freshmen -
- Don't need eyes -
- Soft spot -
โ€ข ๐ ๐‘ ๐” ๐‚ ๐„ ๐˜ ๐€ ๐Œ ๐€ ๐ƒ ๐€ โ€ข
- Batter up -
โ€ข ๐ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐… ๐„ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐ ๐‚ ๐„ ๐’ โ€ข
- PDA -
- Romantic Trope -
- Protective Scale -
- His jealousy scale -
- Your jealousy scale -
- Who fell first? -
- Favorite show to binge -
- Favorite movie series to watch -
- Names in eachothers phones -
- His love language -
- You get taken by The Grabber -
- You paint his nails -
- You tell him you're pregnant -
- Reason you break up -
- How you get back together -
- Nicknames for eachother -
- What he's like -
- Your bestfriend -
// Quick Question //
// POSTED //
- When hes sick -
- Bruce Catchup -
- His favorite place to kiss you -
- Ass or Tits -
- You fall asleep -
- His thoughts -
- You get hurt -
- Things he finds cute about you -
- His Kinks -
- His favorite position -
- Him when you're on your period -
// OH MY GOD //
- When he's drunk -
- When he's high -
- When your little sister asks to play with him -
- When they play video games -
- Zombie Apocalypse -
- Favorite position -
- Billy/paperboy catch up -
- When they hit you Vs. When you hit them (Toxic) -
- When they accidently hit you Vs. When you accident hit them -
- Someone flirts with you (yandere) -
- When you call him pretty boy -
- The type of yandere he is -
- What you guys do on Halloween -
- Their reaction to you escaping after they couldnt -
- their reaction if you didn't make it -
- Their reaction to you calling them while they're kidnapped -
- When you try to escape them (yandere) -
- What you guys do for fun -
- How you met -
- Would he cheat? -
- If I was a worm -
- You get into a fight -
- Passing notes in class -
- You fall asleep on them -
- You wear revealing clothes -
- you ask for help with homework -
- Watching a horror movie with them -

- Apocalyptic -

11.1K 176 88
By Hakuna_Fratata

This is another imagine I'm basing off of a preference.

TO CLARIFY you guys are 16/17 in this. I stated that at the start of the book but you guys like to skip past that shit so...yeah.

AU: Zombie Apocalypse.

-----

A sharp breath sucks through your slightly parted lips as you spot an unalive figure around the corner, causing you to snap your head back behind the wall.

Bruce, who was on the supply run with you, looked down at you with slightly wide eyes. "Shit, is there a ripper?" He asked.

You look up at him, nodding your head.

There were many names for those infected. Zombies, walkers, creepers, clickers. The list goes on. You've heard alot of them when running into people in town.

You and your group called them Rippers because, well, they rip you into pieces and eat you up.

Your group consisted of You, Finney, Gwen, Vance, Bruce and your boyfriend Robin.

None of your were very close before the Apocalypse except for you and Robin. You guys were together before everything went down. Other then that, everyone was only spotting eachother in the school halls a few times. But the rising brought you together.

The rising. The day it all happened, the day the first Ripper ever appeared, the day many people got infected, the day people lost their loved ones.

No one knew what had happened as everything moved too fast for the word to be spread around.

But if movies had taught anyone anything?

It's that it's survival of the fittest in these situations. Protect yourself and whoever else you must. Don't trust strangers, don't get bitten.

"What do we do?" He whispers holding up his gun and knife.

You raise your hand and tap the knife.

"Less noise. Less attention." You whisper and he nods.

"Stay behind me. Robin would fucking kill me if something happened to you." He mutters, grabbing your wrist and pulling you behind him.

You roll you eyes lightly. Robin was extremely protective of you. Normally, he wouldn't let you out of his sight, but with alot of convincing, he finally allowed you to go into the city.

That's right. You guys moved to the city. Wasn't the started of ideas but that's where others said they were going so you guys decided to copy.

You're not staying for long though. Only long enough to get supplies for a long time and move on to a safer place.

Because cities weren't the safest of places at a time like this.

"Ready?" Bruce whispers looking back at you.

You nod, grabbing the knife Robin had given you. "I got your back, just incase." You say and he nods, smirking.

"There's only one. We'll be fine. We're badass." He mutters and you quietly laugh, shaking your head.

Bruce slowly moves around the corner, you following behind as the two of you near the ripper.

It was facing the other way, grunting and moaning. The smell of rotting flesh filling your nostrils making your face contort in disgust.

Bruce whistles lightly, gaining its attention and the Ripper freezes.

You and Bruce look at eachother for a split second before looking back at the deadly being, readying your weapons.

The ripper begins to turn slowly but it's slow pace doesn't last very long before it makes a run towards the two of you.

Bruce is quick to retaliate though, raising his knife and forcing it into the skull of the rotting corpse, a loud crunch sounding through the air.

The ripper lets out a few more moans, trying to move but with one flick of his wrist, Bruce twists the knife and the ripper goes limp.

You and Bruce look at eachother with smiles once he drops the ripper to the ground, he bends down and pulls his knife out with the disgusting mushy sound of brains and rotting flesh echoing through the area.

"Yuck." Bruce mutters, flicking his knife a few times to force the blood and brains from his weapon.

You chuckle a little, shaking your head before moving past him and the ripper.

The two of you walk down the streets, checking every corner and looking behind your backs. You can never be too safe in an environment like this.

"Shit y/n! Look what I found!" Bruce whisper shouts.

You look in his direction, spotting him infront of dark soot covered window.

"How can you even see in there?" You say with a smile.

You look down to his feet and grimace in disgust when you spot the melted and charred bodies of Rippers.

From what it looks like, someone had lit them up and they burned to death. Which explains the soot covered windows Bruce somehow managed to see through.

"Shut up. Just come look." He says and you roll your eyes, waking towards him.

Bruce takes a few steps away from the window, showing off the only clear-ish part of glass left from the fire.

Peeking through, you squint your eyes to see into the dark room but it doesn't take long before your eyebrows relax and a giant smile covers your face.

"Holy shit." You say.

Inside there was food and drinks. Hopefully not all expired but from as far as you can see there was canned food in the far corner.

Bruce smiles, nodding once you turn back to him.

"Dude, we're gonna need to make two trips because no one has hit this spot up yet." You say and Bruce nods again smiling his ass off.

"How do we get in?" Bruce asks before grabbing his gun and pointing it at the glass.

"Yo!" You say, grabbing his hand and forcing it down. "We gotta stay quiet. Plus there's a fucking door right there ass-hat." You say pointing to the door that reads come on in, we're open!

Bruce rolls his eyes before trying the door, muttering to himself when it opens easily making you laugh lightly.

The two of you step in, Bruce closing the door behind you before locking it.

He grabs onto your shoulders, turning you around before unzipping your bag and grabbing out two torches, handing one to you.

You send him a small smile before walking towards the food.

+++

You don't know how long you and Bruce spend checking the food but it's hard to tell what time of day it is because the windows are covered in soot, forcing your gaze to stay within the building.

"Okay. I've checked everything on my side." Bruce says walking over to you as you place the last bits of food onto the pile the two of you have created.

"Thats the last of the food on my side. Everything else has been expired longer than a month." You say and he nods.

Looking at the pile, you smile at how much food and water the two of you have gathered.

"How has no one come here yet. It was stacked with cans." You say pointing to the fifty, probably more cans you've managed to pile up.

Bruce shrugs. "I don't know, but that isn't our problem. Our problem is going to be how we get all this shit back at camp." Bruce mutters, placing his hands on his hips and staring at the food.

You sigh, shrugging.

"We should take as much as we can and get Vance to drive a few of us down here to load up the truck and we can get the fuck out of here." You say and Bruce nods.

"I like that plan." He says with a smile and you laugh.

The two of you take off your bags and begins loading them up with as much you can fit.

Bruce begins to grab cans and you stop him, making him look at you confused.

"Save the cans and water jugs for tomorrow. We need to be able to run just incase." You say and he nods, grabbing the light packaged food.

Once you both think you've got enough, the two of you put your backpacks on and high-five.

"Damn were the best." Bruce mutters.

You nod. "This is the most food we've ever found hell, what we have in our bags alone is probably more."

It was true. Most of the places have all been taken over by zombies or people have already hit the stores up.

"You ready? I think it's gonna start getting dark soon." Bruce says, clapping his hands together.

You nod, looking at the food one last time before walking towards the front door.

Bruce keeps close behind you, looking over your shoulder as you open the door.

"Shit." You both mutter when you spot three Rippers walking down the road.

"Think we can sneak past them?" Bruce asks and you nod.

"Its only three." You shrug.

The two of you exit the door, closing it behind you.

Bruce goes to step the opposite way of the Rippers before a grunt is heard from your left.

Both of your heads snap towards the sound, you and Bruce both letting out small noises of fear before covering your mouths.

The ripper looks towards you and you're quick to pull your knife out, walking towards it and stabbing it in the skull causing it to let out a shriek before it falls.

You and Bruce both wince and turn to the three Rippers walking down the road. They must've heard their friend quiet clearly because all three of them turned towards you and Bruce.

"Shit." Bruce mutters before grabbing out hid own knife.

The two of you waste no time before walking up towards the Rippers.

"I've got these two. You handle the big one." You say and Bruce nods.

The two of you wait for the zombies to get to you before attacking. You slash their heads with the knifes before groaning when you realize the knife isn't going to be much help with both of them as they're attacking at the same time.

You look around to see if there's anything you can use. Smiling when you spot what you've been looking for in a store window.

"Bingo." You say before running towards the store, leaning through the broken window and picking it up.

The Rippers follow after you at a much slower pace, giving you enough time to pick up your weapon.

"Bruce!" You yell holding up the baseball bat you found and he looks at you for a split second before turning back to his ripper.

Bruce let's out a laugh when he saw what you were holding. "Is there anymore?!"

You look back into the store before you spot another one. Jumping through the window you run towards it and pick it up before running back out to the fight.

"Heads up!" You yell throwing it over. Bruce catches it before swinging at the ripper.

You move back to your own Rippers and watch them stalk towards you. You ready your bat before swinging it right at their heads, knocking each of them over.

The force of the swing cause blood to splatter all over you and Bruce and the two of you keep smashing the rippers multiple times in the head until they no longer move.

Panting, you look at your friend with a small smile before the two of you let out laughs.

"I've been looking for these for a while." You said holding up the bat.

Bruce nods. "Its good to feel one in my hand again. Only this time it's for different purposes." He says with a small smile and you send him one back.

Bruce told you stories about how he used to play baseball. He dreamed of becoming a professional one day.

But dreams don't always come true.

"Alright. We ready to go now?" You ask and he nods.

"But Jesus. We're covered in brain matter." He says looking down at himself in disgust making you laugh and shake you're head.

You and Bruce begin to make your way down the road before freezing when the familiar sound of deep grunts and moans fill your ears.

Bruce looks at you with wide eyes.

That didn't sound like one ripper.

The two of you didn't have much time before a whole herd of Rippers round the corner making you and Bruce both gasp.

"I'm beginning to realize why people didn't go to that store now." You say and Bruce nods, gulping.

"Me too." He mutters.

+++

Back at the camp the group have set up, Robin was pacing back and forth on the grass.

"Whats taking them so long? They should've been back hours ago." He says and Vance shrugs.

"Maybe they're dead."

Finney and Gwen both glare at the blonde as Robin freezes.

"Don't say shit like that Vance. They're not dead." Gwen says and Vance shrugs.

Robins jaw clenches as he stares out to the city.

They didn't camp very far from it probably only a mile away. Pretty well hidden in some trees.

"I knew I shouldn't have let her go without me. I'm such an idiot." Robin mutters, flopping back down on his seat and resting his head in his hands.

"Calm down Robin. They're probably fine. They're both smart, they've got it handled." Finney says and Robin rolls his eyes, shaking his head.

"The sun's almost completely set. We all know how dangerous it gets when it's dark." Robin mutters.

Vance looks at Finney and Gwen, all three of them sharing a look of sympathy.

"They'll be here." Vance says.

+++

"Run!" Bruce yells.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 542 33
You and Vance Hopper had never really gotten along. You, one of the top 3 toughest kids in Denver along with Robin Arellano and Vance Hopper. Were fe...
53.5K 893 20
โ€ข aged up โ€ข Vance always thought he liked girls. nothing ever really made him question that. until he saw someone who caught his eye, bruce yamada, t...
20.3K 259 22
Story about Bruce Yamada x Y/n Hopper The grabber doesn't exist Might not post often