Scarred Soul

By Author_Fiction99

"Uff you'll be the death of me Little Nymph.. So beautiful." Sensing her struggle stop again, he murmurs, onl... More

Disclaimer/ Character Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
अयोध्या 😍 / Ayodhya 😍

Part 37

477 20 0
By Author_Fiction99

"Then why don't you enlighten me about your purpose of visit?...

He asked when to irked him, his so called Uncle remain silent. Instead of speaking and leave, however even after hearing him he smirk and teased him.

"I've been feeling you needs my help so here I'm..

He almost cursed at him, but hold onto his rage. He can need anyone but not him, not the killer of his father and captor of his Mother, Not him, never him.

"Leave.."

"Don't you want to know about my..

Before he could finish speaking his phone buzzed. Though he didn't felt important to pick but irked by the call he look at his phone. Only to grew surprise at the identity of caller and received the call without delay.

"If you value the secrecy of your Past, then keep the secret you've learn now.

Listening the warming, He couldn't help, but felt the need to reprimand the caller but unfortunately the caller didn't serve him privileged to scold him. And cut the call right after his words, making him scoff inwardly. But then he didn't stop and walked out of Abhimaan's villa.

"Sanitize this place.."

Ordered Abhimaan and rushed upstairs to his room. Despite feeling curious he didn't pester the men. Cause he hardly feel bother by his trouble.

"Tell your boss he can't keep me silent for long with his threats.."

"Don't you trust your Son's capability? Why get involved in this?..

"Samrat.."

"I've told you don't call my name..

"Whatever happened in Past I'm responsible, then why target him?

"If I begin targeting him, you wouldn't be questioning me Ajinkya Sehgal..

"Stop this, what you'll get by assisting that girl?..

"No Gain, but I'll suffer no loss in helping her either.."

Saying this Samrat Singh Rathor, disconnected the call. Then lean back on his seat feeling exhausted for the first time as his assistant watch him in silence. But watching him pressing his forehead he asked in concern.

"Sir you alright?..

"Hm, just mild headache..

It was enough to make him instruct one of staff to get coffee For him. Then look back at his boss who was now gazing at the screen of laptop.

"Sir shall we shift them or..

"No, it's little to late to do anything.."

He frown in disbelief listening his boss, if he want he can take her in his territory without letting Abhimaan sniff their Location. If not he's then capable of facing Abhimaan then why this aloofness?.. He wasn't able to understand nor he had courage to ask.

"Staring won't earn you answers..

"With you, Asking doesn't do either..

He chuckle listening the retort, when a butler arrive there with his Coffee. He closed the laptop then pick the cup.

"Perhaps today you'll get it..

"I won't miss the keyword PERHAPS..

"Good it'll keep you cautious what to ask in order to not lose your chance..

"Sir since when, um I mean how you met her?..

He raised his brow at the first question, then exhale sharply. And took small sip of his coffee making Neil more excited than ever. However he wasn't certain he'll recive answer of his question but he wanted to try.

I've met her in dark phase of life in which She was a ray of light..

Neil regretted asking this, as soon he heard the reply. Though unaware of his Boss Past, he did had brief knowledge of how painful it is for him. How just one incident of his life, changed entire world for him. How His Boss parents married due to love by eloping and how gravely he paid the price of it, with his own Sanity Peace and Dignity for being souvenir of their love and ruined reputation of their family.
______________

It's says, Be wary of your fate, if your life is running smoothly.. Siya Agnihotri had heard of this, even learn it hard way, yet she couldn't remain cautious forever. Now watching her nightmare before her eyes after 7 years 4 months. In all his Glory, She went numb due to fear, loath, rage, shock she knew not, nor she care to figure out. As it didn't matter as much the purpose of him coming before her did.

"We've met again.."

He said, While Taking good look at her appearance, all the yearning, anxiousness, Impatience he had felt on way was Suppressed by breathing in same air as her. Which didn't astonished him, as he stopped denying the control she has over him.

"How are you?.

Hah, she almost laughed at the irony of his question, did he really has to ask this? Is he mocking at her? After ruining her life like it's worthless. He's asking her how she's? Who he's to ask her this. Doesn't he know how much he had tormented her? She thought to herself.

"Will you sit? So we can talk!..

Though he didn't received the answer or any response from her, he asked while pointing towards the table. But she ignored his action and statement, Only asked back.

"What you want?..

She was shock with the way she asked him, cause she doubted she can deliver any statement, without lashing out at him. But here she did and as much she was astonished about it she was glad to.

"I'll answer all your questions, if you just sit here.."

"You're delusional to think, I'll obey you, or I'd be really interested to know your Purpose.."

"Perhaps, but one thing I'm certain you cannot leave from here, unless I get what I desire.."

Listening this made her doubt, Had time really passed? If it did, then isn't it universal fact, with time people change? But looking at him there's no change in him Nor by behavior neither by action. However at present it was her own Circumstances which were her prime concern, instead of him his behavior and action.

"I've met your Daughter as mere stranger, unaware that she's my Dau...

He paused at the furious expression on her face. Then looking down at the cup of tea served for him. And spoke further knowing the impact will be on her.

"Daughter and as much you loath this, it's a true fact and neither you can alter it nor I can ignore it..

"And your point?..

"Regardless of what led to her birth, she's my Daughter too and she has right to inherit my property.."

"And?..

"To protect her sentiments, or stop her from becoming target of public criticism, for her rights, I want you to.

He paused as to observe her reaction over her words, only to watch her asked him with raised brow. She look stunning the aura or confidence radiating from her made it hard for him to stay, within three arm length distance from her.

"To?

"Marry me.."

The audacity, she felt like murdering him in worse way possible. But remain silent for minute, trying to comprehend he really asked her whet she had heard just now. Inheritance of Wealth? Rights? Sentiment's? Marriage? There's no remorse as he talked to her about his purpose. She was certain no one can fall any lower than he had. After minute of silence she open her mouth to reply back more.

"I've better proposal, donate your property in charity trust.. Confess your Sin and surrender before Law..

"You..

"She doesn't need to inherit wealth of evil like you, nor you deserve to be called her father...

"But I Do.. I need her and you..

"I don't care..

"You've to, cause I'm not letting you leave unless you agree..

He retorted with smirk on face, that even his Assistant felt his blood running cold, how his boss can be so crooked and heartless. However Siya stood still, for her it's nothing new, with power and wealth comes arrogance. And here he's same arrogant unlawful remorseless men.

"And I'm certain you've not forgotten my past words right?..

Saying this he leaned back on his place, with gaze fix on her. He knew how his words going to impact on the women before his eyes. But he didn't cared, cause caring about it's impact will make him lose what he want.

"Today I'm letting you go, but if I saw you ever again, You'll be caged for life.

"So I suggest you to Hide well..pray hard So that I don't find you..

"Cause I won't mind having you, but I'm certain you won't agree for same."

The words replayed in her mind, as she felt goosebumps all over her body. She tried to not lose her sense and strength due to past nightmare. But his mere Appearance, his Voice was enough and now his words. Left to little strength to fight, as she found herself feeling suffocated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1.8K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
11.1K 815 42
Broken Bride Series #1 Can be read as standalone. ................................................................................... Her stalker: "...
29 1 23
"I adore you... I mean why won't I... You are so dumb and clueless, Haha..." His hands slid down my cheeks as he pinched my cheeks. "Hmppppphh!!!" I...
2.1K 79 9
"Damn you Sarah! Answer me...did you ran away from me to be with your damn lover?" Sarah slapped him hard across the cheek, he gritted his teeth, his...