FANGS🧛🏻‍♂🧛🏻‍♀

By MabelUkoha

The blood suckers had to attack. The last thing Sasha expected was loosing her only sister to the Vampires an... More

Prologue
One👹
Three👹
Four👹
Five👹
Six👹
Seven👹
Eight🧛🏻‍♂
Nine👹
Ten👹👹👹
Eleven👹
Twelve🧛🏻‍♂🧛🏻‍♀
Thirteen🧛🏻‍♂🧛🏻‍♀
Fourteen🧛🏻‍♀🧛🏻‍♂

Two👹

6 2 1
By MabelUkoha

Can you keep a secret...? 🤐

A loud bang jolted me out of bed, I was disoriented for a second. Was that in my dream?
I listened for the sound again but everywhere was deathly silent except for the birds chirping on a nearby tree.

With a heavy sigh I lay down again trying to go back to sleep when I heard it again, this time louder.

I sat up, that was when I heard the voices.
I groaned loudly and got out of bed. I walked to the window and looked out.

Cold sweat ran down my spine and goosebumbs began spreading slowly over my arms, when I noticed the door to the storage room was wide open and the light was turned on.

Are we being robbed?
My heart started pounding loudly in my chest at that thought.
I quietly crept out into the hallway towards my parents room, they were not there. I looked everywhere, the house was empty. That was when it dawned on me that I was all alone.

The digital clock in the hallway showed that it was barely six.

Where had they gone to? I asked myself as I crept in the darkness.

I went into the kitchen and picked up the nearest weapon I could see and then I walked outside to face the intruders all by myself.

I stealthily walked to the storeroom hiding behind some bushes. Right now I was very grateful for the hideous trees.

I was about to walk through the door when the light went off and everywhere was plunged into darkness.

I stood awkwardly at the door shaking like a leaf being blown by the wind. I gripped the weapon tightly in my hand ready to strike.

I heard shuffling, then I felt someone walking briskly towards me, I didn't wait to think, I struck. The person screamed and fell back and then the light came back on.

I gasped, as I took in the scene.

My brother was sprawled on the ground his head in his hands, my uncle, his wife, my parents and sister were there too. They were all staring at me as if I've gone crazy.

"Sasha, what the hell?" My brother cried, looking up at me.

Mama ran to his side and began to check him. Thank heavens I grabbed the smallest pan.

"You're finally up? You sleep like a log" Bree called out and snickered.

"Ha ha, very funny. What's going on here? I thought we were being robbed" I said in one breath.

"Have you forgotten we are meant to clean out the storage room today?" Pa asked.

"I totally forgot. But it's too early for that"

"According to the news, it's going to be very hot today" Uncle spoke up lifting an old crate from a large stack.

"It's best we get a head start before the sun comes out, so grab a glove sweetheart" Aunts nasal voice was more irritating this morning.

"No matter how hard the sun tries, it can't pass through the tall hideous trees growing everywhere" I muttered

"Sasha, catch" Bree said tossing me a worn pair of gloves.

"Do I really need these?" I asked making a face.

"Yeah, there are rats everywhere and you don't want to get your hands dirty" Bree said casually.

"Rats?" I gasped in horror. There's nothing that disgusts me as rats.

"Big ones, very big" she replied drawing out the last big.

"Bree, stop trying to frighten your sister and get back to work" Aunt spoke up without taking her eyes off her work.

"I was just saying" Bree said and went back to work.

"What should I do?" I asked looking around for something to do. Everyone seemed busy.

"Grabbed that large box over there and begin to sort through it" Pa was pointing at a very large box sitting at the corner.

"Separate the useful thing from those that are not" Ma added.

I went to work immediately sorting through the large box. I found some interesting things in there.

I was almost done when I noticed the small photograph in white and black lying at a corner, I picked it up and my eyes widened as I scanned through it.

Uncle and Aunt were smiling widely at the camera, nothing strange about that, but why do they look pale? Why are their eyes so dark? And why do they have...FANGS?!!!

I gasped loudly, placing my hand over my mouth. I quickly hid the picture in the pocket of my jean and got back to work.

It was almost ten. The sun was almost up when we decided to go in for breakfast.

I was dusting off when Micheal walked into the room carrying a small white board. It still looked new.

"Look what I found" he said so excited as if he found a way to raise the dead.

"Oh that. I used it when I was still teaching at the academy before the vampires attacked and schools had to close" Aunt said, there was a hint of sadness in her eyes but it could just be an act.

"You were a teacher? It's hard to believe" Bree snickered putting her gloves away.

"Bree be polite" Pa cautioned but I could see a trace of amusement in his eyes.

She only smiled and walked out.

"Excuse me" I said and ran after her.

"Wait up" I called trying to reach her.

"What?" She asked still walking.

"Can you stop? I want to show you something" I cried out bending over to catch my breath.

"What is it?" She said walking back to meet me.

"Let's go somewhere private"

We walked into the barn which was close by and shut the door.

The smell of horses and hay hit my nose as soon as I stepped in giving me a wave of nausea.

"This better be good" she said scrunching up her nose.

I wasted no time pulling out the picture and holding it out to her.

She took it cautiously and stared at it. She looked at it for a few seconds then she started laughing hard.

"I can't believe they participated in halloween" she said between laughs.

I looked her dead in the eye, not finding it funny.

"This is serious" I said, my voice low.

"So what are you insinuating? That they are vampires?" She rolled her eyes handing the picture over to me.

I collected the picture from her and shoved it into my pocket.

"Pa might be right, but I need to look into it before jumping into conclusions"

"I still don't believe they are vampires. Uncle, maybe, but Aunt...have you seen her. Who would want her blood? I'm sure it must be bitter" Bree ended with a slight giggle.

I smiled.

"We need to go before they start looking for us. I'll start my research tomorrow"

"Mr Ben is coming tomorrow, right?" Bree asked, pushing the door open.

Mr Ben is a personal tutor. After the vampire attack, schools were closed because of the risk of being caught. The vampires didn't attack here but in a small town like this everyone was just afraid.

"Yeah. I would ask to borrow his computer"

"You can always go to the public library"

"It's too far. I don't want to risk it"

"Okay, but be careful" I could hear the fear in her voice. I just nodded and we walked into the house.

^^^^

From his hiding place behind the old oak tree, he watched the two sisters walk into the house. He almost got caught this time, he was fast enough to duck behind the tree before they stepped out of the barn.

He heard their conversation, he knew if they dug deep, they would find out the truth. Especially the younger sister, she was just too smart.
He had to do something about it.
She had to be stopped.

^^^

...I walked into the camp feeling happy, I finally found people, they would help me. I barley reached them when they began to attack.
"Vampire" they screamed. I ran, I knew if I stayed behind I would get killed. I ran until I couldn't run again. I fell unto the floor, then the darkness took over.

"Cherry, did you hear the last part of the equation?" Mrs Maggie asked putting down the Maths textbook on the table.

I was in the study with Miss Maggie, my maths tutor, who wouldn't stop trying to chock me with all the Math problems.

"Yes, Ma'am" I answered, sighing deeply.

"Your Father will not be happy if he hears you don't pay attention in classes"

"Maggie can we please take a break, my head hurts I think I might pass out any moment from now" I whined dramatically placing the back of my palm on my forehead.

Maggie smiled and began packing her books.

"Make sure you finish the problem on your own, I'll see it when I come tomorrow"

"Thank you Maggie, you're the best" I gave her a hug and watched her leave the room.

She was the only vampire I associated with apart from Father. I'm glad she was a vampire, that means I don't have to worry about her being replaced.

Father told me a while ago that the men he sent after my family were still not successful.
How long will it take?
I needed to see my family. Probably seeing them might help bring back my memory.
Though I have fangs and thread this strange land, I know deep down that I don't belong here.

Thank you for reading.
How are you enjoying the book so far?
It's only just beginning...

Don't forget to leave a comment and Vote.

❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266 40 30
"You killed him!" Savanna shrieks. "I had no choice!" "Yes, you did! You didn't have to pull the trigger!" Savanna shrieks again. "He's dangerous...
100K 2.9K 15
(SEQUAL TO WHY DID IT HAPPENTO ME I DONT WANT A PACK OR A MATE) now the deal has been made there is no going back but will sasha be able to stay away...
231K 10.2K 44
Werewolves and Vampires is the story of, you guessed it, werewolves and vampires. Lila Silver had been a pretty normal girl until her sixteenth birth...
2.8M 76.3K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...