Dark Therapy

By Anjnaxx

||Poetry|| I built my own Paris, Just to watch it crumble down And yet I tried again, Mind fixated on a fanta... More

Welcome
Part I - Languor
Almighty's Pawn
You Were A Mistake.
Russian Roulette.
Fangirl.
Decay
Pandora's Box
Goliath (For Joann)
Scribbles
Popy's Interlude.
Part II - Epiphany
God Talks
Paris
Lover mine,
Dropped Gem (For Urvashi)
Lies They Told Me. The Prologue.
I Understand.
You're the Only One for Me.
Stars Shine On The Darkest Nights.
Everything Happens For A Reason.
You'll Understand When You Grow Up.
Time will heal.
Lies They Told Me, The Epilogue.
Treacherous Heartbreak.
Toxic Memories
Untold Stories and Spoiler Alerts (Andrea's Interlude)
Part III - Metamorphosis
Stained Teardrops
Invisible
You Who I Loved More Than Myself.
Inner Child. The Prologue.
Inner Child ( Dear Me)
You Make Me Want To Love Me
Let's love each other now, please?
Inner Child, The Epilogue.
Panic Attacks
The Bridge Between Morn' and Midnight
To You...
Is This the End?

Obituary (For it is better to be in a house of mourning) - Anjna's Interlude

31 1 0
By Anjnaxx

If tonight is my last night, I hope I go without regrets. I pray that the first face I see is Jesus. I hope that there are people who will miss me and remember me but who do not mourn me. I hope I am celebrated with joy and flowers. I hope there is food, music and wine. I pray the tears shed are ones of joy and not of sorrow. I pray there is forgiveness and peace. I know I came with nothing and they say I will leave with nothing as well but I beg to differ. I have such beautiful memories, such happy moments that shine bright. I have shaken hands with death and sorrow, and they've told me the meaning of life. I smile because I have cried, and I see the stars because I know the night. So I leave heart full and soul light.
Never empty.
I have poured into others and have been poured into. I have sought forgiveness daily, and Lord, I extend it now to those I don't want to. I receive peace that I may never truly understand and I pray it over my family as well. I hope the remanants of my life are not viewed with sadness but hope instead. I pray parents hold their children a little tighter tonight, unafraid to tell them truths of love and apologies of mistakes. I pray children learn to forgive and let go because everyone has been in their shoes once. I pray my mother knows that I love her and that I know she loves me. I hope she learns to fly without fear on the wings the Lord has given her. I hope my sister sees the world with color and people with music. All so different but holding a harmony that seeks to be heard. I pray they heal and grow like Oaks, mighty and bold, my legacy not lost but living on through their souls. I hope my books are read and not dried out to die. That the words that once kept me breathing might help someone else stay alive. I hope my poems are not forgotten, albeit amateur and mundane. That their words still strike a chord ringing with the memories through which they came to be. I pray that my friends grow old and wise, prosperity their guide but in the face of unfairness and misfortune they never forget the beauty of life. I hope they learn about my Lord, my best friend and my father. The one that kept me every step of my way even though I was lost, many times awander. If there's anything I must pray in my final moments— Lord, it is this, walk with me today as you have throughout all my life's moments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
13K 1.7K 133
This is not poetry . . . Rankings: #1 in Poet (27/11/2023) #3 in Distress (22/12/2023) #3 in sadpoems (25/12/2023) #2 in lovepoem (25/12/2023) #3 in...