Lover Boy And Casanova (Sundr...

Par Mince_Sooshi

Soooo, this is my VERY first story so it might suck Cover art is mine I'm just making this just for fun and I... Plus

A/N
Help Wanted
You're Hired
Already Liking Each Other
Fun Times Interrupted By The Light Switch
Pleasure To Meet You Darling
Start Of The Slumber Party
Cut Off
He's Actually Nice
Hey
Thank you Guys so much ❤️
First Signs
First Flirt
Lover Boy
Announcement 🎉
My Idiot
Through Moon's Eyes
Casanova
New story yay
A Step Above Kisses
Your Good Ol' Pal Moondrop
Happy Orange Shirt Day
Naptime
IT'S HERE
Fairy Shit
Grown Very Fond Of It
Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy
The New Lover Boy
He Was Just Jealous
The New Casanova
2D Guys, Smut, CPR
Another One
Until I Found You
WOW
Humans Have To Breath
No Fucking
What Is This Upgrade
Vanessa On A Tuesday
Sunday
Green Plastic Balls
Murder Mystery
Jess
Beck Knows
A R T
Something Came Up
Knock Knock
OMG
He's Back
Kicked Out
Roommates
Rooftop
Starting Over

I Won't Let Anything Kill My Darling

2.7K 73 176
Par Mince_Sooshi

Y/n pov

"Hey Sun, what time is it?"

"It's...6:00 pm"

"Only 6:00 pm?! It's so boring here"

"I guess you're right. We did everything I can think of"

I groan in boredom, then suddenly, I get an idea. But I don't think Sun will like it so much...

But, I am getting bit tired of talking to Sun...

"Hey...Sun?"

"Yes?"

"I know this might sound weird but...could I maybe see Moon?"

His eyes instantly get wide from my question. He looks a bit sad and...

Jealous?

"It's not like I don't like being with you, I just wanna maybe...talk to someone else for a bit..."

He doesn't say anything

"But, w-we don't have to if you don't want to!"

"No, it's fine Sunshine. I'm just scared that he might...hurt you again..."

"I'm sure he won't. He seems like he's changed. At least, enough to not hurt me by the mere sight if me"

He sighs, then gets up.

"Come on. You can do the honors of turning off the lights."

He helps me get up and we walk over to the light switch. I was about to turn it off when suddenly, Sun turns me around to face him and kisses me on the forehead.

I smile a bit by his gesture, and hover my finger over the switch. I pause for a moment, then turn my face to Sun.

"Bye Sun!"

"Bye Sunshine..."

I then look back at the switch and turn it off.

The moment I turn around, Moon puts his hands on the wall of either side of me, trapping me.

I look up and see two red eyes staring at me.

"Hello darling~"

"H-hi..."

I couldn't help but stutter, avoiding his gaze a bit. I was a bit overwhelmed by his appearance and clawed hands beside me. He brings his claws to my chin and lifts my face up so I'm looking at him.

"Awww~ Why are you so scared? I'm not THAT bad"

"But..."

He then brings his mouth beside my ear.

"But I can be if that's what you want~"

"Ooook..."

I crouch underneath his arms and start to walk away a few feet. But I'm rudely interrupted by Moon grabbing me by my waist and pulling me to him. That seems to be his favorite thing to do apparently.

"Ah ah ah~ Your not going away that easily. So, why did you wanna see me?"

He turns me around so I'm facing him, his arms still around my waist. I reach in to my pocket and give him the folded up drawing.

He lets go of me and grabs it, looking very confused.

"What's this"

"Just open it"

He does what I said, and opened up the paper. Once he saw it, his eyes instantly shot wide open and his hands start to shake. His grip on the drawing loosens, causing it to fall to the ground.

"Sorry if it looks very messy...i-it's fine if you don't like it. I understand"

He doesn't say anything. Instead, he slowly turns his head to look at me, his expression unreasonable.

"I-i'll just go now..."

But before I can even take one step, I'm suddenly tackled to the ground in to a VERY tight hug.

"Thank you..."

He whispers in to my ear, rubbing my back. I decide to return the hug.

We stay like that for a few minutes until Moon lets go of me.

"Was that the only reason you wanted to see me?"

He asks with his eyebrow raised.

"No. I also wanna hang out with you"

"You wanna hang out with...ME?"

"Yea!"

He stays silent for a moment, avoiding my gaze.

"Ok...what do we do?"

"I don't know. We can do whatever you want I guess"

He thinks for a moment, then gets an idea.

"Sun showed you this, right?"

The wire from before falls from the ceiling and in to Moon's hand.

"Yea. Why do you ask?"

He smirks at me and hooks up the wire to his back.

"Wait...OH SHI-"

Moon suddenly picks me up and we ascend to the air. I was never good with heights, and that definitely showed when I got a weird feeling in my stomach once I looked down.

I immediately froze up and kept a tight grip on his torso.

"I don't wanna die..."

I whispered so quietly, even I didn't hear it. But somehow Moon did...

"What was that dear?"

I stayed silent, still stunned like a deer in headlights.

His grip on my waist tightens a bit. He brings his fingers to my chin and lifts my face up so I'm looking at him.

"Answer me...?"

I don't say anything. He just sighs, seeming disappointed and kisses my forehead.

"We're going down now..."

His sad tone made my heart shatter. He seemed like he was having a lot of fun going up in the air.

"No. Let's stay up"

He seemed surprised by my response, but a small smile slowly comes to his face.

"Not scared anymore~?"

I chuckle and shake my head. Y/n L/n is many things, but she is not a liar.

...

I take that back

"I'm absolutely terrified. One wrong move and I'm 6 feet under"

"Well, I won't allow it!"

He grips me tighter. He then puts his face closer to mine.

"I won't let anything kill my darling~"

'MY darling?!'

"Really? Just yesterday you were dead set on killing me. What changed?"

He freezes up for a moment.

"I have no idea!"

(Why did I imagine him saying that in Sonic's voice)

I laugh at the way he says that. When he hears my laugh, he just smiles.

"Finally! I'm a super hero! 8 year old me would have killed my grandma just to be able to fly"

"Yay! Something we have in common!"

...

"Right..."

"Let's go back to the security desk. I'm getting tired of holding you"

I don't blame him.

Moon pov

I lower us next to the security desk. But, even when our feet touch the ground, I still held on to her.

For some reason I didn't want to let go.

"Uhhhh...Moon? You can let go now"

"...no"

"But I thought you said you were getting tired of holding me"

"Well apparently I was wrong"

"But Moon, what about the drawing?"

She points to the drawing that's just laying on the ground.

"Don't you gotta bring it to your room?

It was obvious she just wanted me to let go of her, but I still did what she said and picked up the drawing.

"I'll be right back"

I then go to the my room to hang up the drawing. When I'm in my room, I take a moment to look at it. Even though it still looked the same, I felt a new feeling inside me.

I hang up the drawing next to Sun's. I take a step back and just...stare at it.

...

'Ooooo~ what's got you so clingy, Moon~'

'WHAT THE FU-'

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

714 29 15
- Sun? Can you come please? I was cleaning the Daycare when a staff member called me. - Why? Did I do something bad?? Is there a probleme??? The staf...
3.1K 90 18
I didn't draw the cover art credit goes to @Shandzii on tumblr. This is a Sun/Moon x non-binary Y/N there might be swearing contact warnings will be...
15.4K 449 24
This is a story I have been working on for over a year and a half, I finally have the courage and a bit more skill to share it! Please be aware it wi...
432K 18.1K 78
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...