- three verses & two chorus -

By lanasfavdyke

When Lana needs help with songwriting, her sister Chuck immediately introduces her to one of her friend "Jean... More

-๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐›๐š๐œ๐ค-
-๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1-
-๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2-
-๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3-
-๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4-
-๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“-

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง /!\

223 12 22
By lanasfavdyke

Hello,

So I'm back with a new story, I hope you will enjoy it, I had a nice time making up quite an original plot I must say !

/!\ I will of course announce the warnings at the beginning of each chapters (this story will include mention of rape and evidently smut) feel free to skip chapters that are making you uncomfortable !

I will be posting the first chapter, who's not really one since it's a flashback followed by another chapter both at the same time.

I promise I will update this story as much as I can :) !

/!\ Please be indulgent, english is not my mother tongue moreover I'm not so experienced in fanfiction writing
___________
Stay tuned !
- Lottie x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
141K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 35K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...