My Best Friend As A Lover

By RaeyaunaT

Kira Davis always kept up this good image that her parents want her to be. Living in small town out of Virgin... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Epilogue 🤘
Sequel
Amazon 🦋

Chapter Twenty-three

174 6 0
By RaeyaunaT

Brielle and Ronnie in multimedia

Chapter Twenty-three

Ronnae Rodriguez

This is too much for me to handle. I got my parents in one ear and Niya in the other. And I know sooner or later, some more shit is bound to happen.

I sat in the living room just thinking. Bri was off in her room playing dolls. How tf Niya gonna do some shit like that. I took a deep breath, controlling my anger.

I rubbed my face in my hands. When I felt Bri flopped down next to me "daddy, you okay" she said.

"Yeah I'm good, princess" I told her.

"What's wrong" I asked her.

"Nothing, just tired" she climbed onto my laptop, laying her head on my chest.

"It's just us now, daddy" she asked. I hate to admit it. But, shit, I can't have my baby girl in that kind of environment.

"Yes, It's just us" I said subtly. I never thought I see the day Niya and I would actually separate. From high school sweethearts to now just co-parenting. I don't know what went wrong with her.

I looked down at Bri. She was too busy changing the channels before settling on Disney channel. She was my pride and joy. My twin besides Dez. She was basically the only person keeping my insanity. If it wasn't for Bri, I would've been murder some niggas by now.

I'd awoken by this loud bang on my door. I looked down. Bri was slumped on my chest. I slowly laid her on the couch, getting up. I opened the door seeing Dez with some girl holding sleeping little boy.

"What's wrong" I rubbed my eyes, stepping to the side. Dez stormed in fuming with rage.

"We got a problem" he growled. "A nigga named Derrick got Nadia" I stopped in the kitchen.

I was fully awake now when he said that. "Wait what" I knew something was going to happen. But, this right here, my anger was fuming again.

"I stopped by the trap, everybody is working on this" he said subtly. "No one knows who this nigga is" I groaned looking at Dez.

"He just appeared out of blue" I asked him.

"Yeah, and he's going after Kira next" he had this look on his face.

"Kira" I questioned. He slid a picture of this dude over to me along with a folder. I was curious now.

"He looks just like Devon" I said.

"Yeah, they can pull off as twins" Dez sat down there.

I don't know how. But, this nigga Derrick looked familiar. Not the fact he looks like Devon but, it's like I know him from somewhere.

"I think I know how to find him" Dez spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh" I said.

"Raey's baby daddy knows Derrick" he said clearing his throat.

"Who's Raey" I asked.

"In the living room with little boy" he sounded irritated.

"What" I laughed. "I just asked who she was" he glared at me.

"Not important now" he said. "Something going on and I bet her baby daddy knows everything" Dez smirked getting that look across his face.

"Find this guy and we find Derrick before he gets Kira" I jetted out the kitchen, going in my office.

Nigga done fucked up taking the wrong sister.

Kill niggas first. Ask questions later.

Authors note-

Comments.

Votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.4K 27
I guess you could say Kennedy Wright was an average girl coming from a broken home. Well to her she never had a home. Her mom was a junkie her dad c...
266K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
2.2K 52 37
Brooklynn Davis is a preacher kid. Her parents have high expectations for her. Her father is the pastor at Saint Rosemary Church. She lives in a sma...
119K 3.5K 62
When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on her hands. Once Kayla, her mom, and siblin...