Twin Flame💮🫶🏾

By Bankss_

She loves him more than she'll ever know and he loves her more than he'll ever show ❤️‍🩹 More

💮Characters💮
💮Chapter 1💮~the funeral~
💮Chapter 2💮~new beginnings~
💮Chapter 3💮~War in da clurb~
💮Chapter 4💮~star gazing~
💮Chapter 5💮~movie night~
💮Chapter 6💮~rise and shine~
💮Chapter 7💮~new house who this~
💮Chapter 8💮~Ace?~
💮Chapter 10💮~moving on~
💮Chapter 11💮~birthday sex~
💮Chapter 12💮~beach day~
💮Chapter 13💮~make up sex~
💮Chapter 14💮~all is well?~
💮Chapter 15💮~weirdo hoes~
💮Chapter 16💮~opp in da air~
💮Chapter 17💮~Destiny?~
💮Chapter 18💮~Spain?~
💮Chapter 19💮~catch flights not feelings~
💮Chapter 20💮~big pimpin~
💮Chapter 21💮~Kash?~
💮Chapter 22💮~loosing myself~
💮Chapter 23💮~i wish heaven had visiting hours~
💮Chapter 24💮~no more secrets~
💮Chapter 25💮~surprise surprise~
💮Chapter 26💮~Dame~
💮Chapter 27💮~gang take on Miami~
💮Chapter 28💮~Stacey~
💮Chapter 29💮~scapegoat~
💮Chapter 30💮~dinner in the sky~
💮Chapter 31💮~game day~
💮Chapter 32💮~staring stacey~
💮Chapter 33💮~I<3Stacey~
💮Chapter 34💮~game night~
💮Chapter 35💮~Kiara~
💮Chapter 36💮~big sis~
💮Chapter 37💮~salon day~
💮Chapter 38💮~business gone boom~
💮Chapter 39💮~a bit of everything~
💮Chapter 40💮~baby Ace~
💮Chapter 41💮~issa fiance~
💮Chapter 42💮~sherika~
💮Chapter 43💮~KASH???!~
💮Chapter 44💮~streets always catch up to you~
💮Chapter 45💮~survival mode~
💮Chapter 46💮~go to hell~
💮Epilogue💮
!!!NEW BOOK!!!

💮Chapter 9💮~talk to me~

2.7K 63 3
By Bankss_

ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕘𝕠 𝕀𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕤📍
𝕁𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕒 ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 | 𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕖

Icl these rooms were fyeee!!

"I want a view of the city from my room."I said.

"What about this one."Kraze suggested pulling me into a grey montone room which over looked the city.

^^^her room

^^^the bathroom

^^^her closet

"It's perfect."I said running round like a little kid in a candy shop.

Once i'd tired myself out I slumped into my sofa.

"Come lay wit me."I said poking out my lip.

"You such a big baby."Kraze said.

"What can I say?".I laughed.

His left hand trailed up my torso cupping my breast under my jumper.His other hand loosely wrapped around my waist.

"Take this off."He said tugging at my jumper.

I slipped it off and he unclasped my bra,exposing my bare chest.

"You're so perfect."He whispered into my neck leaving kisses behind.He made his way down marking me as he went.His mouth hung over my nipples before his warm lips embraced them.A soft moan left my lips.

His tounge made shapes around my nipples before he gently sucked on them.

"Who the baby now?"I managed to get out between moans.

He reached up with his arm gripping my throat.Our faces parallel.

"What was that?"He said.

Before I could even answer his lips crashed onto mine.The kiss was hot and sensual heating up the whole room.

*
*
*
"I'm going to take a shower."I said getting up.

"Stay the night."I followed with puppy dog eyes." "There's already clothes in the his and hers closets i'm sure you can find something."

The bathroom was absolutely stunning.It had ceiling to floor windows and a hot tub.It had both a tub and and a shower.I decided to take a shower I let the water get as hot as I could handle.

I thought of Ace and done a prayer for him.I didn't really know who I was praying to but I prayed he was okay and got through this.

*
*
*

I walked out the shower to see Kraze in the hot tub.His eyes were closed and he was smoking.I tiptoed up the steps to the tub and sat on the side of it.

"You not gonna get in."he asked not opening his eyes.

I got in leaving my towel throwing my towel on the steps.

We smoked and looked over the city.

"Do you really think Ace gonna make it."I asked.

"Don't doubt him Ace gone make it I know."He replied.

I could tell he was holding something in and it was eating him up inside.I wanted to make him happy I wanted to be his peace I wanted to make everything right.

"Tell me bout your family."He asked still looking over the city.

Just thinking about it burnt a hole in my heart but I trusted Kraze.

"We'll both my parents died in a car crash two months ago.So it's just me and Niyah.I grew up in Chicago but moved to Atlanta when I was 18.After our parents died Niyah and I decided to move back to Chicago to be closer to our grandma and friends.I've known Ace my whole life our grandmas are best friends so we grew up together.Kiyah and Asian are like family to us.My parents didn't get along with their family so Kiyah and Asian became our cousins I guess."I rambled on getting everything off my chest.

"My parents were so in love.They never argued and they did everything they could to keep each other happy.They owned a club together,in Atlanta.They were so proud of themselves. My mum taught me how to do hair but I haven't touched it since she died I just can't it reminds me to much off her."I cried tears spilling from my eyes.

Kraze pulled me into his arms,holding me there and for the first time since my parents death I felt warm inside again.

"I'm sorry for crying."I whispered feeling embarrassed.

"Don't apologise princess."Kraze said playing with my hair.

"Tell me about your family."I said.

I felt him tense up.I could tell he didn't wanna tell me I felt so stupid.I opened up to him so quickly and he couldn't do the same I felt so dumb I trusted him with so much and he didn't feel the same way about me.

I pulled out of his grasp and got out.I do this to myself every time.I promised myself I wouldn't let no one in no more cause it always ends up like this.

I got a oversized t shirt out of the clothes the estate agents left in the closet and got into bed.I just wanted to forget everything.

𝕂𝕖𝕠𝕟 𝕃𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕤𝕠𝕟 | 𝕂𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕖

Jade got into the shower leaving me with my thoughts.Why? Why would anyone want someone like me in there life?

I got up and made my way to the bathroom.I could hear her in the shower.I rolled myself a blunt and got in the hot tub.The city lights blinked like stars.I loved the stars they were my escape.

I closed my eyes and let myself relax.That wasn't something I could do often.I heard the shower stop.Jade sat on the edge of the tub.

"You not gone get in."I asked her keeping my eyes closed.

She got in and I wrapped her in my arms.I could feel her pain.I wanted to help her I wanted to make everything right.

"Tell me bout your family?"I asked her.

I could tell she was hesitant to speak at first but she let her guard down.Once she started she couldn't stop letting the flood gates open.She began to cry.It was then I realised I couldn't do this to her I couldn't burden her with myself I couldn't let her get attached no matter how much I wanted her I couldn't Posion her.All the anger and pain I had built up inside me I couldn't do that to her.

"Tell me about your family."She asked me.

I wasn't expecting that I kind of froze.I didn't want her to look at me differently.It was killing me inside that I can't be the man she needs, even after her opening up to me I was to selfish to let her in.This feeling I didn't understand it.

I must of been silent for a long while because she got out.I could tell she was hurt.Why can't I do anything right?

After a while I got out the tub.I found some basketball shorts and got into bed next to her.

She was asleep.I could see she was hurt.

"I'm sorry I'll make it up to you I promise."I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ~Excuse any mistakes~
Hey besties😩This was my longest chapter so far!
Thoughts?

Vote,Comment,Share!
Suggestions?
-Ms.Author🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 105K 95
𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟, 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟.
178 11 6
........... enjoy😉
213K 6.1K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
1.1K 58 11
Love is love and no one can tell you how to love ...