Unexpected partner : Parasyt...

נכתב על ידי wissam_wisso

Since Izumi Shinchi got effected by a parasyte on his right hand , every thing has changed in his life with f... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 03

239 7 0
נכתב על ידי wissam_wisso

Back into the chat video :

" yeah that's right and you came after that accident saying that you hand turn into a creature and it would kill us all hhhhhhhh that's was funny ."

I sighed .....

" So! , Nezuko when are you going to start school ?" ..

" I will start tomorrow, I was enrolled in Nishi fukuyama high school " .

Ren replied :" Oh bad luck. Nezuko It has been a month since the school year you spent with us, and here you moved and changed your place of residence, I wish you had completed the school year with us." .

" yeah I wish that too.. but you know, it's not up to me, since the crime of shredded flesh has increased, my father insisted that I must leave and live in Tokyo. " I lied I t was not my father's decision, it was mine .

I continued :" girls you should be careful ok ! Don't go to the forest or any isolated place ok ! Please don't do anything stupid !!! "

They looked confused :" it's ok Nezuko don't worry about us, I wish those crimes just end". Hana said .

Then Missa get excited :" stop bringing negativity , oh Nezuko I have heard that there is a lot of handsome boys in Tokyo ! How lucky you are !, This is you Chance Nezuko , I am sure you are going to find a very handsome and a amazing guy over there , and don't tell me that you are shy and all this bullshit , stop being shy !",

I giggled :" Missa you never change , well you know I am just a little bit tensed , I don't know anyone here and plus I am thinking about the first day at school tomorrow ".

" don't worry Nezuko , it's going to be fine nothing to worry about , just be confident ," Miko said .

Missa added :" yeah that's right , you have to prepare yourself you must look stunning tomorrow! The first impression is important , ah I am sure that you will be famous tomorrow. Because all boys will talk about you and like you... oh I am so excited " .

" you will be fine just let things be easy ." Ren said . We keep talking and laughing , I really enjoy my time with them .

after that :" ok guys I will go right now thank you so much I enjoy talking to you "

they say :" goodbye Nezuko take care , visit us in vacation ok !" . Soon I ended up the video chat .

Time passed and I'm still with Hidari who still reads books I look at it for a long time and I remember all the days since I met it , after that my life has changed completely ...

FLASHBACK :

" is there another parasites like you? And what will happen if you ate my brain ?" I asked,

" there is a possibility of finding others , and if I ate your brain you will turn into mutant person, you will hold your body, but I will control you .".

" eeeeh !! but why would you do that ? This is insane !"

" both humans and animals follow their instincts, we also follow our instincts and that's not wrong for me ."

" yeah yeah I know you only care about your self but how can I know that you are not a curse!!! "

" I don't know either " it said

"I will go tomorrow into that forest where I find you there as a worm and I will search more about you , so what do you think ?" .

it looked at me :" looking for more information about me is important , I agree ."

I went to the forest again in the same place , I found that green cocoon empty

" look this where did you came from you looked like a green worm ."

It said :" very interesting , keep going"

" yes I was so scared that day , I will bring this cocoon with us because I am curious about you a lot , I will do searches and you should help me " .

I was walking in the forest looking for anything like that cocoon and where did it came from ? Maybe I will find the mother of these cocoons! I guess this theory is correct .

Unfortunately we didn't find anything and the sun began to set, then I began to walk out of the woods, but suddenly the creature spoke: "Nezuko! There is one of our us nearby!"

I was surprised , "What!!! What do you mean by one of us? Are there others? Hey, how did you know that?" .

" yes there is and I can feel them by the signals they emit . "

" wait so that's mean you emit the same signals and they could sense us?"

" correct ,  stop talking and be careful it's near ! "

suddenly I heard a voices through the trees . A person appeared in front of me, he was an old man, no doubt one of the guards of the forest,

" Nezuko it's him !! ". My left hand said . I was shocked !

" wait he is  just an old ..... "

I was cut of by him " I see , only the left arm ! The brain is still intact , you failed ! I am going to kill you !! " the head of this man started to split and turned into a strange and frightening creature, I could see what was under his skin!!!!!

I didn't know what to do I froze in place I couldn't even escape, that person started turning his arms into sharp daggers and attacked me directly! I screamed and  closed my eyes from fear, but my hand stopped him! My hands also shape shift into sharp daggers and began to defend! As for me, I just stood like a statue watching what was happening anxiously.

"Stop worrying, Nezuko, you're effecting me!"

But I couldn't do anything! Then suddenly my hand attacked that person and stabbed him several times in the body! Omg !!! Did you kill him? did he die ?  .

"You ....killed..... someone!!" I said scared I felt sick watching the dead body ... I am going to vomit ....

" it was not a human , it was a parasyte, he lost because the body of his host is old and weak, while yours is more stronger than him ."

I watched the corps in a fear eyes :" so this is what would I turn into if you ate my brain ! Thank you god for saving me ! , I don't want to stay here let's go . " I ran towards my house. I was so afraid

I reach to my house and I closed the door , I sat on the floor panting ...

" Thank you for saving me I don't know what to do without you ! Thank you so much ! " I smailed .

" I did that because if you die I will die , " I narrowed my eyes . what an emotionless creature .

" so I was thinking about giving you a name ? What do you want me to call you ? "

. It looked at me :" I don't care about names , it's not important for me ."

I replied :" but you are a living being and you need a name . Oh let me think about a proper name , so you ate my left arm so I am calling you : Hidari , it mean left in japanese , What do you say ?".

" it makes sense ."

" so we are going to find others like that old man right ! And they will kill us ! you heard what did he said because my brain is still intact ! So they will kill me if they know that ?" .

Hidari replied :" yes because I think we are a rare case , most parasites succeed in eating the brain and controlling the body, and for them we are enemies so they will try to kill us".

" oh no what should we do ! And they will sense us so easily ! Maybe this time we survived but who knows what will happen !" .

Hidari waited a moments then said I think it depends on the body , you see that parasite was weak because his host was an old man , but you are young ,however you shouldn't worried because you will effect me during the fight . "

" well I am not that strong , I know some material arts , You know the number of harassers these days... "

" than you should train really hard , we would face a lot of them in the future , and we must kill them and survived ".

I sighed :" but I don't want to kill them because they looked like human ! I know you have no emotion and you don't have problems with killing you own kind , but for me it's illegal and hard"

Hidari cut me off :" you have too and remember they may looked like human but they are not , it you hesitate you will die ." I hate when it is right.

" then I don't have an option, ugh I will train hard from now , look ! I am still want to know more about you , so I will do research on you and your kind , I will try to gather as many information as possible, this means that I will face them a lot."

Hidari agreed :" you are right ".

This is going to be hard ....

END OF FLASHBACK.

Since that me and hidari had faced a lot of parasites, some of them were weak and most of them were strong enough, with each fight we were fighting, I was gaining more experience in fighting and thinking of plans and strategies to eliminate these monsters, and I began to become calmer and less fearful and nervous.

I was writing down everything about every parasite I encountered, their weaknesses, their strengths, the things and tools that kill them, I don't want to rely on Hidari only because we might meet a parasite stronger than him.

for Hidari ,it also began to train with his ability, first it was painful for me when it try a new shape of his daggers 
but by time my parasyte become stronger then before , hidari now can turn into a tall form full of sharp daggers , it could kill an average parasite in seconds .

But unfortunately If Hidari turn into that shape for too long, it would make me very weak afterwards. So I try to finish the fights quickly.

One day , For my surprise , me and Hidari discovered a thing that can hide his signals from other parasites , which mean they couldn't sense us , we will be like a normal human to them ,  and it was

just a bracelet....

That bracelet made of a beautiful distinctive stone of pink color, I got it when I went on a trip to South Africa two years ago, and there I found some tribes extracting this stone, so I got it as a souvenir .

One day, I put the bracelet around my left hand as an accessory and walked outside, but the strange thing was that Hidari didn't feel any parasite near us for a long time, suddenly we found one by chance in a deserted place, but it couldn't feel us at all ! That parasite thought that I am a normal human so it tried to eat me , but we acted quickly ....

then I knew that this stone It has the ability to block the signals emitted by Hidari, but at the same time, Hidari cannot sense the signals emitted by other parasites.

So I started using this bracelet as a weapon to attack the parasites without them knowing my exact location, or I also used it when I didn't want them to find me, especially among people,

but it was not that easy because their numbers were very large, although I killed many of them, but I used to meet them in the form of groups, and it was This is difficult for me and Hidari, so when I was exposed to such situations I would just run away without getting into a fight in which I could die....

it was the reason why I leave my city , I wasn't strong enough to face them all , The parasytes was smart enough and they developed , they become so dangerous , though they don't have emotion but sometimes they live among people without no one know about them. It was only me who know about them .

but I couldn't tell anybody . Who will believe me anyway? If I showed them Hidari they will treat me like one of these parasites....

" you seem distracted again " Hidari interrupts my thinking , I looked at him with a little bit sadness

" Hidari , what am I ? Am I a human ? a parasyte ? Or non of them ?, "

hidari stop reading :" you are both human and parasyte but you tend to be more human. I make up about 5% of your body. Why are you asking ?." .

" well it's seems like I am the only one with this case , I wonder why ? Out of thousands of people , maybe I am the only one who survived . This is my Destiny ."

" I don't know about Destiny , I believe only in possibilities ." Said hidari .

It was dinner time , I sat in the kitchen and start preparing ramen "Tomorrow I'm going to school, I'm a little excited but worried at the same time "

" you should be careful than  " Hidari said .

After Dinner ,I was sitting in my bed thinking about tomorrow , ok it's my first day in high school , I am little bit tensed, shall I have new friends here ? But I am bad at this , It took me a long time before I made friends with Hana, Missa, Miko, and Ren, but I can't have friends anymore , I fight parasites and kill them, having a friend will be a problem beside they will be in danger.

Soon I drifted to sleep , I hope tomorrow will be fine.

To be continued....

Hello guys , I hope this chapter is not soo long, because you know there is a lot of information that it should be here, well you can see I change somethings in the original story, I hope you like this chapter.

See you in the next chapter.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

179K 2.4K 101
So...you as a reader Y/n are in the world of demon slayer and put in different stories in this book. 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸? -𝕽𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖕�...
68.1K 2.5K 11
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
51.7K 1.6K 31
Y/n was a normal teenager boy, however he never had the hopes of becoming a hero because he believed his quirk wasn't that strong. But that didn't st...
714K 21.1K 79
From the first encounter he considers you as his princess. However you start to grow feelings towards him because of the way he acts towards you all...