Another World Group Pet: Ther...

Door J-R-B2200

https://www.69shu.com/txt/40697.htm By: The Unchangeable Time Category: Science Fiction Space 191,000 words |... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
chapter 51-60
chapter 61-70
chapter 71-80
chapter 81-90
chapter 91-100
chapter 101-110
chapter 111-120
chapter 121-130
chapter 131-140
chapter 141-150
chapter 151-160
chapter 161-170
chapter 171-180
chapter 181-190
chapter 191-195
Last Chapter

chapter 41-50

2K 33 2
Door J-R-B2200

Chapter 41 Election

  As for the suggestion, he shook his head, this is not his area of ​​expertise, so he should not be blind.

  "He said it well, I don't have anything to add, just listen to the arrangement."

  And this is also the voice of most people.

  Zhao Xixun is a rigorous person. Since it is his plan, after careful consideration, the general direction will definitely be fine.

  A few more details, and it will be almost the same after I slowly describe it.

  Of course, there will always be a few people who don't want to see the perfect performance of others.

  Then look for it, Zhao Xixun smiled and answered unconstructive questions raised by some people with a gentle manner.

  After the man heard it, under his eyes, he felt that he had nothing to hide, and he silently lowered his originally proud head in shame.

  The originally heated discussion gradually quieted down as Zhao Xixun answered again and again.

  Song Weijian didn't make a sound the whole time, watching this time silently, his slightly cloudy eyes became darker and darker, making it impossible to guess his true thoughts.

  After a long time, a smile appeared on his calm old face, and he said to Zhao Yuliang, "This kid Xixun is really getting better and better. He planned to do everything, Lao Zhao, you are lucky." Zhao

  Yuliang's face showed a touch . Proud, nodding unceremoniously to accept his compliment.

  Of course, maybe they were just polite, but in his case it was a compliment.

  "That's right, my son is naturally the best. Uh...your son is not bad."

  While speaking, he looked at Song Tianyao, and when he said the last sentence, he seemed to be reluctant.

  Song Weijian was so angry that he scolded his mother, that Zhao Yuliang was really a jerk, but he didn't want to talk to him.

  "Haha... The future generations are terrifying. The back waves of the Yangtze River push the front waves, Lao Zhao, we are getting old too, what is the position of the person in charge of this base?"

  He wanted his son to go there, but he couldn't say it directly, it was too ugly. The only person who can talk here is Zhao Yuliang, but he...

  Song Weijian frowned slightly, feeling a little lost in his heart.

  When Zhao Yuliang heard this, he looked at his son Zhao Xixun with joy.

  Song Weijian's heart suddenly froze.

  Zhao Xixun looked at his father and shook his head slightly, then looked in Song Tianyao's direction.

  Zhao Yuliang looked at Song Tianyao following his son's gaze in disappointment, rolled his eyes unwillingly, and reluctantly said, "In this younger generation, besides my Xixun, your Tianyao is the best. My Xixun has the best temperament. Wen, I don't like fighting..."

  He paused, his face was very tangled, and looked at Zhao Xixun several times, seeing that he was unmoved, he could only reluctantly say, "Okay, I propose Tianyao will be the base chief of this new base."

  Song Weijian's heart finally fell back, a satisfied smile appeared on his face, and he looked at Song Tianyao.

  The two looked at each other with joy in their eyes.

  Song Tianyao had just been tensing a string, and he really didn't expect him to be in the highest position before, after all, there are still many elders.

  But as the previous generation retired one by one, it was impossible for him to have no ambition.

  Zhao Yuliang couldn't see the complacent appearance of the father and son, rolled his eyes again, and said, "Do you have any other opinions? After all, I am not the only one who can decide the selection, raise your hands to vote. ."

  Everyone present looked at Song Tianyao, Song Tianyao quickly restrained his joy, and the momentum on his body was also revealed. He was born in the military, and his aura was naturally very strong.

  Thinking of the Song Family's military strength and Song Tianyao's own dual-line abilities, the result has already come out.

  Even people who are really unwilling, in this big environment, raised their hands with the flow.

  Zhao Yuliang glanced at it a little, ignoring those who were hesitant to lift it up, his eyes flashed with a smile, "All votes passed, congratulations to Tianyao for being elected as the base director." Taking the

  lead in applauding, it really gave the Song family face . .

  In the conference room, with thunderous applause, Song Tianyao stood up and gave everyone a military salute.

  The applause remains.

  After the ceremony, he put down his hands, and the applause also stopped. He was about to open his mouth to express his testimonials when Zhao Yuliang spoke again...

  "Okay. Since Tian Yao is the director of this base, my Xixun is so good. , just be a deputy, deputy director of the base. Do you have any objections? Yes, bring it up, no, raise your hands to vote."

  Everyone was stunned, no one thought that Zhao Yuliang would be so reckless and shameless Skin.

  The scene was awkward for a moment.

  "I agree." Wang Xinyu immediately raised her hand high, not forgetting to take Wang Guofeng's hand next to her, and went up together, she turned her head and shouted, "Second brother, raise your hand quickly."

  Wang Guodong showed a doting smile in his eyes , raised his hand cheerfully.

  Zhao Yuliang glanced at Wang Xinyu admiringly, and Wang Xinyu returned a sweet smile.

  Zhao Xixun, who was separated from the two, looked at Zhao Yuliang, Zhao Yuliang avoided his eyes and didn't look at him, looking a little guilty. Looking at Wang Xinyu, she got a sweeter smile.

  Zhao Xixun's originally helpless face was ruined by her, and he couldn't help showing a happy smile.

  In fact, he didn't want to be so high-profile, and now the situation...

  "Haha..." Song Weijian witnessed all this and smiled, "Xixun is the deputy base commander, I naturally have to raise my hands in approval. A plan with detailed planning and lofty goals is a rare talent. I'm afraid no one knows the situation in S City better than him, and he deserves it."

  After speaking, he raised his hand.

  "Uncle Song, you won the award, I can only do some logistical work, so I don't need the deputy base director." Zhao Xixun was quite modest, and turned to Zhao Yuliang and said helplessly, "Dad, don't make trouble."

  "Don't make trouble." Zhao Yuliang said angrily, "If you can't get any good today, I will be scolded by your grandfather later. Besides, I have worked so hard to lay down so many materials, why let an outsider control me, I It’s not that my brain is flooded.”

  Zhao Xixun’s plan just now had one, to centralize all the materials in City S and even Province J, manage them uniformly, and then redistribute them according to each person’s contribution value.

  The industries under the Zhao Group's name involve the most food, which are precious materials that are now necessary for human beings.

  If Zhao Yuliang didn't let go, hehe...

  Song Weijian's eyes flickered slightly, and he winked at Song Tianyao.

  Song Tianyao understood it and said with a smile, "Uncle Zhao, don't worry. Xixun, don't say no. We are all very optimistic about you. You are the deputy director of the base. What do you think?"

  Song Tianyao looked at him . Looking sharply at everyone, wherever the eyes go, the aura is fully opened, and a sense of oppression follows, everyone nodded, "Yes, I agree."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 42

The newly appointed base director of the southern Tianfu base has spoken, and Zhao Xixun's original position is there, except that he has no ability, everyone is excellent.

  Moreover, the Zhao family also controls a large number of materials. If they want to be willing to provide the rations that everyone depends on, they must give them enough benefits. No one is a fool, is they?
  Zhao Xixun looked at everyone gently and gracefully.

  There were a few people who were motivated and aggressive because they had awakened supernatural powers, and wanted to do things. After meeting his eyes, they raised their hands obediently.

  Seeing that everyone raised their hands in approval, Zhao Xixun stood up calmly and said, "Thank you for your love for Zhao, I will take over the position of deputy base chief, and I will do my best to help Song base chief in the future. Take care of the internal affairs of the base."

  As he spoke, he nodded towards Song Tianyao, making a friendly gesture.

  Song Tianyao smiled back and was very satisfied. Just because Zhao Xixun was too good, he had a little thought, and after hearing his speech, he disappeared.

  Deputy base commander, adding a deputy would lower his head, no matter how capable he was, he would still help him.

  It can only be said that men's secret desire to win is too strong.

  In fact, the relationship between the two was originally very good. Although there was some competition in the family, the two of them took different paths and were equally good, so it didn't matter.

  Moreover, the Song family and the Zhao family are also close.

  Song Weijian's third sister-in-law and Zhao Yuliang's second sister-in-law are cousins ​​from the Jiang family, a small family.

  It's just that this time, when faced with common interests, the mind of comparison has come out to make trouble, alas... the human heart is really the most difficult thing in the world to understand.

  "Okay, Brother Xun, I've settled with you." Qin Minhang, this dude, applauded frantically, and seemed more excited than Zhao Xixun himself.

  There is a reason why he admires Zhao Xixun so much. His aunt is Zhao Xixun's second aunt.

  His cousin is Zhao Xixun's cousin, Zhao Xixun.

  Qin Minhang and Zhao Xishang were in the same year. Because Qin Minhang's mother was in poor health, he was often sent to Zhao's house to live with Zhao Xishang when he was a child.

  Later, when his mother died, his father married his stepmother, and his life was unsatisfactory, so he ran to the Zhao family, a place he was familiar with. There are definitely more days in Zhao's house than in his own home.

  At that time, he and Zhao Xixun liked to play behind Zhao Xixun's ass, because Zhao Xixun was too good, and he admired him very much since he was a child.

  "That's right..." Wang Xinyu followed suit, and after Zhao Xixun squinted her, he giggled twice.

  After that, the agenda went very smoothly. With leaders, there will be backbones, and with plans, there will be action directions.

  After the decision was made, the assignment was made, and the people under it acted according to the rules, and everyone began to act.

  First, a new base will be established with the inner third ring road of S City as the center. The base name is tentatively set as the Southern Tianfu Base.

  In the southern province of J, there is an army of more than 300,000 people stationed there. On the first day of the end of the world, when the rain was pouring, the troops almost rushed out of the nest and rushed to the dam to fight the flood and rescue the disaster overnight.

  It's a pity, who would have thought that this rain would be so different and carry a lot of viruses.

  This group of heroic young men went to 300,000, and less than 130,000 were able to come back.

  Sacrificed more than half of it.

  In the remote mountainous area where the troops are stationed, the forests are lush and the beasts are ferocious. On the way back to the military area, the soldiers with pain encountered fierce attacks by mutant animals and plants all the way.

  There are only 100,000 people who have actually reached the military area alive, and among them, there are more than 20,000 people who are injured and lack arms and legs.

  Before everyone could react to this battle, it was already a complete defeat and it was horrible to watch...

  Everyone was blinded. As these 100,000 people showed their abilities one after another, everyone knew that this day was going to change drastically.

  The world is in chaos, people are scattered.

  People who have experienced life and death and finally lived, always think about their relatives first.

  The soldiers of the army come from all over the world, and where should they go? There are countless dangers around this military station, and it is definitely not suitable for human habitation.

  At this moment, Song Tianyao received a call from Zhao Xixun. After a deep discussion, he made a decision without thinking for a long time. Together with the few remaining high-level colleagues who could talk, an emergency meeting was held for 100,000 people. .

  In the end, he came back this time with more than 40,000 people and a large number of military supplies.

  The gymnasium in the base that can accommodate more than 100,000 people at the same time, plus the surrounding supporting facilities, are all divided and allocated to this army.

  This team was re-integrated to form the Tianfu Base Self-Defense Force, under the direct management and unified command of the base director Song Tianyao.

  One hundred thousand people were divided into ten brigades, one hundred squadrons, and one thousand squads, and gradually began to work.

  To clean up all the mutant animals and plants in the base, and to build a high defensive wall around the third ring, this is not a small project.

  With the work of the Self-Defense Forces, Zhao Xixun's plan has also been gradually implemented.

  S City is a large city with a population of more than 10 million, and it is estimated that there are 5 million people within the Third Ring Road. First of all, we must find out the current population and the number of power users.

  I don't know if I don't check it, but I'm shocked when I check it. It's just a few days, and many houses have become empty and haunted houses. The whole family inside was killed, and the bodies were decomposed.

  With a population of more than five million, there are only more than two million left in the inventory, of which there are more than half a million people with supernormal abilities, but only thousands of people have registered with the supernormal powers guild.

  Sure enough, the propaganda is not in place, and many people are still watching, or they are not willing to go out and take risks until they run out of food and ammunition.

  As the clean-up work of the Self-Defense Forces unfolded, these superpowers were revealed, some volunteered to join the Self-Defense Forces, and the team of the Self-Defense Forces became stronger and stronger.

  There are also people who are unfettered and choose to form an ability team with people they are familiar with. They can register for tasks in the ability user guild in exchange for points, and these points can be used for shopping.

  Of course, ordinary people can also come out to take tasks, as long as they are willing to work, it is not a problem to have food and clothing every day.

  Now in the base, money has become waste paper, and mutated beads have been replaced by currency, which is traded and circulated.

  So, if you want to live better than others, go out to collect supplies, or eliminate mutant plant mutant beasts, is the fastest way to get mutant beads?

  Opportunities and dangers coexist, how to live, each person's interpretation and choice are different.

  As empty nests were cleared out, some unsold properties, hotels, schools, commercial buildings and other places that could be used were slowly transformed into rental houses, waiting for survivors who came to move in.

  After the base was completely rebuilt, it took three months for a high fence to give the residents of the base a sufficient sense of security.

  And all of this is the result of the concerted efforts of all the survivors.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 43

I lost, I was pinched from winter to spring, but there was no sign of the weather getting warmer. The sky is always gray, there is no sun, and there is no hope.

  This strange astronomical phenomenon made the survivors feel uneasy.

  Some people with weak minds are in constant fear all day long, and there are not a few crazy people for this reason. This has made the population that had been drastically reduced even worse.

  And these three months, Wang Xinyu's life can be described as... hard work.

  At the end of the meeting that day, Wang Xinyu followed Zhao Xixun and got into the car.

  For the two cousins ​​next to me, who didn't have time to chat with them, I could only say hello and say goodbye.

  In fact, she was still very curious, when did they awaken their powers.

  It's a pity that there is a big boss beside her who makes her restless, and her heart is like a cat's paw.

  Facing Zhao Xixun's half-smile but not smiling eyes, she was so obedient that she smiled pleasantly throughout the whole process.

  This person is definitely awakened to the spiritual power, and the power level is not low, but he chose to hide it.

  Thinking of the original book, it seems to be the same. He has never written about his awakening abilities, but he is steadily playing the role of a military adviser. When writing about the male protagonist Song Tianyao, he will be mentioned sideways. It seems that the male protagonist always listens to him. Arrange to act.

  At that time, when I was reading the book, I felt a little strange and guessing. I didn't expect...

  rely on... She has discovered some shocking secret, is there any way to survive?
  Wang Xinyu's heart turned back and forth, Zhao Xixun looked at her facial expression with great interest, and laughed, "Why are you nervous?"

  "No, no... I'm not nervous." Naturally, Wang Xinyu couldn't admit it, and shook her head quickly, because she was anxious To express, that little head was shaking... uh... it felt like gold stars in his eyes, and he was a little dizzy.

  Zhao Xixun reluctantly stretched out a forefinger against her forehead, and the shaky little head was immediately fixed.

  Wang Xinyu's fox eyes were a little confused, and she knew how to look at him.

  Zhao Xixun felt his breathing congealed, his heartbeat slowed for half a beat, and it took a long time before it returned to normal.

  With four eyes facing each other, Zhao Xixun narrowed his eyes slightly to hide the dark surge in the bottom of his eyes, and said lightly, "What are you shaking?"

  After Wang Xinyu was in a trance, she quickly reacted. Pure, crystal clear.

  She gave a self-consciously harmless and pleasing smirk, "Hehe..."

  It's just that eyes are the windows to the soul, and Wang Xinyu is not an actor who specializes in acting.

  And Zhao Xixun's current mind is not as sharp as ordinary people, he still found a trace of nervousness in the depths of her eyes.

  disturbed? Why is she upset?

  Zhao Xixun lowered his eyes, his mind moved slightly, and for a moment, he exuded a friendly atmosphere, and said with a smile, "The tea is very good, and I will continue to do more in the future.

  " Seeing her uneasy mood, Wang Xinyu clearly understood in her heart that this breath was Zhao Xixun's spiritual power. She didn't dare to resist, and accepted his comfort in obedience, and said obediently, "Okay, I will prepare it for my brother every day from now on."

  Zhao Xixun's eyes flashed with interest, and he reached out his hand and touched her head slightly, "It's so cute..."

  Wang Xinyu was already complaining in her heart, touching her head, but touching her head, no normal adult would like to be touched. , is still a very dangerous man, no matter what his purpose is, she can't resonate...

  It's just that, no matter how much inner activity, she doesn't dare to show any dissatisfaction on the face, squinting and smiling, showing a very good expression. Happy, in fact, she couldn't look at him directly, she was afraid that she would be exposed.

  As everyone knows, she has been under his nose for a long time, and she has nowhere to hide.

  Interesting, so much fun.

  Zhao Xixun smiled and did not hold on to this topic any longer.

  Wang Xinyu secretly sighed, thinking that she had passed the test. My body was too stiff just now, and I felt a little awkward and uncomfortable sitting on my side when I relaxed. I quietly glanced at the person beside me, and began to move slowly.

  Zhao Xixun saw her moving around like a caterpillar from the corner of his eye, and he didn't find it funny, and was in a good mood to play pranks.

  He reached out and grabbed her little hand, and the soft touch made him stunned for a moment. Then, he felt as if he had discovered a new continent, and said slightly briskly, "Don't move around, what does the girl look like when sitting or not."

  Wang Xinyu stiffened, her head began to short-circuit.

  The whole mind is in the hands, fair and slender, with well-defined joints, and every node is just right. Wang Xinyu is not controlled by hands, and she is not consciously attracted by these hands.

  It's warm to the touch...a shudder hits my heart.

  "Hi..." Wang Xinyu took a breath.

  This dog man grabbed her hand, but he actually... kneaded it. Is her hand a toy?
  Wang Xinyu tried to break free without even thinking about it. Suddenly, she felt her hand was being pinched so hard that she couldn't move.

  Ouch, what a hand.

  Wang Xinyu looked at him in surprise.

  Zhao Xixun glanced at her lightly, "Don't move around, be good..."

  The subtle tone and inexplicable high-level demeanor made Wang Xinyu's vigilance to seek advantages and avoid harm immediately went online, and the look that she was planning to show her teeth and claws immediately wilted. , smirked aggrievedly, and said obediently, "Okay."

  Zhao Xixun said with satisfaction, "I'll be there soon, be patient."

  After saying that, there was a hint of meaning in what he thought of, and he said with a little deep meaning, "This is rough and rough. If you don't change your temper, how can I rest assured to let you go out alone..."

  "Haha..." Wang Xinyu wanted to cry but had no tears, and even forced a smile.

  What does he mean? I feel like I have been pinched by him, how can I break it?
  Zhao Xixun smiled silently with satisfaction, his fingers fluttered, and he gently rubbed her little hand, feeling very good.

  "By the way, where's the little pig cup?"

  Wang Xinyu's wandering thoughts were immediately pulled back by his words, "Here, here... Are you going to drink?"

  She took out the thermos cup from her coat pocket while she was talking, and she was worried. She was secretly thankful that her pockets were big enough, so she shouldn't have been found abnormal, she thought uncertainly.

  Wanting to be courteous, his hand was grabbed by the dog's paw again, so he could only hand over the thermos cup and let him figure it out for himself.

  Zhao Xixun looked at the piggy shape on the lid of the cup and smiled, "Well, it's very cute, very similar to you, stupid."

  Wang Xinyu frowned, if there was a cartoon describing her current expression, it would definitely be on her forehead. There are three vertical lines, and the face must be bulging.

  It's more like the chubby, stupid little pig.

  "It's here, get out of the car, don't be in a daze, it's stupid." The

  car slowly pulled over and stopped, and Zhao Lang took the lead to get out of the car and open the door for Zhao Xixun.

  Suddenly, Wang Xinyu was led out of the car by Zhao Xixun.

  I couldn't help but complain fiercely in my heart: You're stupid, when you get there, you let go. If you let go, I'd already get off from the right, hum!

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 44

They are all thousand-year-old foxes
  "Big brother, here."

  Wang Xinyu was muttering dissatisfiedly in her heart, when she heard a clear voice from not far away.

  Looking up, there were a few people standing not far away. It was Zhao Yuliang and... uh... There were a few unsightly fragments in my memory, and Wang Xinyu was immediately filled with heartbreak.

  "Big brother, why did you bring her here, and..." Zhao Xiyang looked at his elder brother holding the arrogant dead girl, his eyes full of surprise and... dissatisfaction.

  "Hi..." Wang Xinyu greeted awkwardly.

  In my memory, this Zhao Xiyang had some... uh... little friction with the original body.

  "Hmph..." Zhao Xishang snorted angrily, ignoring her.

  Wang Xinyu touched her nose shyly.

  "Xiyang, what about your courtesy?" Zhao Xixun looked at Zhao Xixun coldly.

  Zhao Xishang was startled by his eyes, with mixed feelings in his heart, and awkwardly said to Wang Xinyu, "I'm sorry, hello." With

  a dry apology and greeting, it's better to ignore her...

  Wang Xinyu smiled forcefully. Down.

  "Xi Yang, you are the elder brother, you want to let the younger sister, you know?" Zhao Yuliang was also very unhappy when he saw his nephew's attitude towards his daughter, "Okay, let's go..."

  Which is more important, the stinky boy or the sweet girl ? Don't think about it...

  Zhao Xiyang lowered his head silently, like a quail.

  Wang Xinyu smiled happily when she saw him so cowardly.

  Zhao Xixun saw her snickering from the corner of his light, and his mood improved a lot.

  The seven people headed for a large warehouse in a mighty manner.

  Wang Xinyu's small hand was still held by the big hand, she pouted helplessly, and had simply given up struggling.

  "Son, your dad, I performed well today, huh... That old guy Song Weijian, he is a thief in his abacus, he is a white wolf with empty gloves, and he is really ugly when he eats it." Zhao Yuliang was very satisfied with his performance and said This remark, inevitably means taking credit, but he won the second spot for his son.

  Zhao Xixun said lightly, "Dad, I didn't intend to go to the front of the screen."

  "Hey...why not? I filled in all my belongings, so I changed to the deputy base manager. I still feel that I am at a loss..."

  Zhao Yuliang glanced at him disapprovingly. Seeing his indifferent expression, he felt a chill in his heart.

  I feel uncomfortable, and I always like to talk to someone. It’s better to be able to empathize with it. As it happens, there is one here.

  "Xiaoyu, tell me, am I wrong? When I was busy, I patted the table and kicked the chair. The hard-working performance was not for him. In the end, he didn't appreciate it."

  Wang Xinyu listened to Zhao Yuliang's complaint . , Mmmm nodded in agreement, "Uncle Zhao, don't be sad, you did a good job today, it's great. Your efforts will naturally be rewarded, you're right."

  After she finished speaking, she glanced at Zhao Xixun secretly, hum

  ... Can make Zhao Yuliang happy, she is still a good girl.

  Wang Xinyu thought silently in her heart, as expected, they are all thousand-year-old foxes, and the routine is too deep.

  She felt that today's Uncle Zhao was not the same as usual. It was too high-profile. It turned out to be his acting skills.

  During the conversation, several people have entered the large warehouse.

  Wang Xinyu was amazed when she saw the pile of supplies.

  "Go ahead, remember, you only have one day today, take as much as you can, be careful."

  "Okay, eldest brother."

  "Yes, Brother Xun."

  Wang Xinyu saw Zhao Xishang and two other young people . They stepped forward together, touched a box of supplies with their hands, and then the supplies disappeared.

  Wang Xinyu was stunned. Come on, three space abilities, so is the space ability already a Chinese cabbage?

  The space for the three of them seems to be different.

  Zhao Xiyang obviously packed more things than the other two. According to the size of the box, it is estimated that there should be fifty cubes?

  Wang Xinyu watched all this thoughtfully.

  Soon a few people collected a batch of supplies, and they were exhausted one by one. They seemed to be exhausted, overdrafted?
  However, the smiles on their faces were exceptionally bright, which showed that they were happy.

  The two of them had a small space, estimated to be only 30 square meters, and they left first after they were installed.

  "Brother, I'm fine." Zhao Xiyang collected the supplies, ran to Zhao Xixun excitedly, and glanced at Wang Xinyu with some pride.

  Wang Xinyu couldn't help rolling her eyes.

  Zhao Xishang was not happy anymore, he gritted his teeth, then smiled brightly, stretched out his hand, like magic, with an orange in his hand, "Brother, eat an orange." The

  orange was handed to Zhao Xixun, but he looked at Wang Xinyu.

  Zhao Xixun looked at his proud expression, quite helpless. He didn't know who this temperament resembled. He was in his early twenties, and he still looked like a child.   " Hmph

  , what's so delicious about oranges? It's not sour." Just now, Wang Xinyu made a decision, "Brother likes to eat apples, don't you know?"

Apple, she moved towards Zhao Xishang, raised her small chin provocatively, and a stream of water appeared in her hand, and the continuous stream of water washed the apple.

  Zhao Xiyang was completely taken aback, "You...you..."

  Wang Xinyu also snorted arrogantly before handing the apple over.

  "Brother, eat the apple, I've washed it." Wang Xinyu looked at him with a smile, now she was really magnanimous, not afraid to look at him.

  She thought about it just now, since there are three space abilities here, and Song Tianyao's dual-line abilities have also been made public, it shouldn't be so abrupt that she reveals space abilities now.

  This is an opportune time to confess.

  She is expected to go out with Zhao Xixun often in the future, but she is not frank, and she will always be worried in the future.

  Moreover, Zhao Xixun has psychic abilities, which are very subtle, and are undoubtedly powerful. She is really not sure that she can escape his attention again and again.

  Besides, it's too embarrassing to have space that can't be used.

  To sum up, she chose to confess, of course, with reservations.

  "Oh... not pretending?" Zhao Xixun took the apple in her palm with a half-smile, took a bite and said, "Well, not bad, it's delicious."

  Wang Xinyu met his eyes, those eyes that saw everything Seeing that her heart tightened, she could only smirk and say, "Brother likes it, I still have it here. If you want to eat it, let me know."

  Sure enough, didn't you hide it from him before? When did she reveal herself? Thermos cup?

  "Hey, Xiaoyu, don't you have uncle?" Zhao Yuliang's slightly lonely voice sounded, how could he sound wronged.

  Wang Xinyu smiled embarrassedly, and said embarrassedly, "Yes, of course there is."

  After speaking, another apple appeared in her hand, and she quickly washed it and handed it over.

  Only then did Zhao Yuliang smile with satisfaction, "Ouch, it's so sweet." It was sweet to the heart.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 45 45 The busy little bee

  king Xinyu handed another washed apple to Zhao Lang, "Brother Zhao Lang, you can eat it too."

  "No, no, Miss Yu, you should keep it for yourself." The straight man of steel has only...

  "Or, leave it to the young master?"

  Seeing him take a step back, Wang Xinyu obviously made up her mind not to pick it up. She didn't like pushing things around, so she could only give up.

  Turning around, he saw Zhao Xiyang's face was as wonderful as a color palette, and a smile flashed in his eyes, "Hey, do you want to eat it?"

  Zhao Xiyang's heart is so tangled that his facial features will be tangled together , don't you think? , "Yes." In the

  end, he still lost, and this game he lost completely. Now that you have lost, you can't let go of the food that comes to your mouth. After all, there will be fewer and fewer fruits like this in the future.

  Zhao Xishang took the apple and nibbled it, and suddenly there was a sound of clicking in the big warehouse one after another.

  Suddenly, Zhao Xixun explained, "Xiyang, Xiaoyu's space, don't talk about it."

  "Oh..." Zhao Xixun nodded quickly.

  After eating the apples, Zhao Xixun let go of her hand and motioned her to collect the supplies, "If that's the case, then you are just like Xiyang today, move the supplies, and we'll give you our own private storage."

  Wang Xinyu's eyes lighted Flickering slightly, he nodded lightly, and secretly thought about how much space should be installed...

  Fifty square meters is too small, why should it be doubled?
  Wang Xinyu waved her hand, and easily emptied a corner, gritted her teeth, sigh...it seems she has taken more.

  She stole a glance at Zhao Xixun pretending to be calm, and seeing that he didn't seem to look at her, she was talking to Zhao Lang, and secretly relieved.

  At this moment, Zhao Xiyang and Zhao Yuliang had also left.

  Wang Xinyu is back...

  "That's it?" Zhao Xixun stared at her and said something, and then, thinking of something, he smiled and said, "Let's go then..."

  Wang Xinyu was led away in a trance, but she couldn't To understand what he meant.

  When she got into the car and saw him closing her eyes and resting, she gradually calmed down and fell silent.

  After thinking about it, there were some guesses, but she didn't want to ask more, it was hard to be confused. Since he didn't ask any more, why should she bump into it herself, and she wasn't stupid.

  Yes, no matter what he means, it's good that he doesn't hurt her anyway.

  So far, Wang Xinyu has started the busy life of the little bee.

  On this day, the materials were moved back and forth, and they were smuggled from the large warehouse to the Zhao family's private warehouse.

  Because I have already promised to donate things, someone will come to count them tomorrow, so I can no longer blatantly use trucks to transport them. The Zhao family let a few space powers do this secretly, and first ensure their own food rations. .

  There are many good people who are selfless and dedicated, and they are worthy of our learning and should be praised.

  But to what extent this selflessness should be, I believe that everyone's definition is not the same.

  The kind of good guy who would give his last bite to a stranger, and would rather starve himself to death. Have it? Have!
  much? Hehe...

  Wang Xinyu really likes the way the Zhao family is doing now. She has to arrange her own family's life properly before she can help others.

  Then, it is time to send it out and send it out, and the benefits that you deserve are not politely taken back.

  That's good!
  Wang Xinyu carried it back and forth six times in total, and on the last trip, after collecting it, Zhao Xixun didn't let her send it into the library, but only said to her, "This is the reward for your hard work today, you can keep it and distribute it as you like. "

  Wang Xinyu was overjoyed, she didn't expect Zhao Xixun to be so generous.

  "Then I'm welcome, thank you. I'll send it to my grandfather's house later." Wang Xinyu made a decision in an instant. The supplies in her own space were piled up like a mountain, and she just took some out for the Wang family to prepare.

  Be prepared.

  In the following days, Wang Xinyu followed Zhao Xixun non-stop to various processing plants, warehouses, and logistics stations. I often help transport some things and hide a little myself.

  She was like a little mouse who stole oil, and she never tire of it.

  After so many visits and more contacts, Wang Xinyu's relationship with Zhao Xiyang has become more and more harmonious.

  To say that the original body and Zhao Xiyang have any big grievances, there is no big grievance. The two are of the same age and have been in contact with each other at several parties before.

  The original body is charming and arrogant, Zhao Xiyang is not too arrogant, he is an arrogant young master.

  At one party, the original body drank too much, bumped into him unconsciously, and vomited all over him.

  After that, the original body woke up, he rushed over to be held accountable, and yelled loudly, but stomped the original body's face on the ground.

  The original body was not happy anymore, it was impossible to apologize, and he even taunted him.

  So far, the two have formed a beam, and when they meet, their eyebrows are raised, and they are cold words.

  However, at this time, Wang Xinyu is no longer her original body, and her life is naturally very different.

  After getting along a few times, Zhao Xiyang also discovered the difference in her. One day, when he came to her side, he couldn't help but ask out of curiosity, "Hey, how did I find out that you are very different from before, are you? Have you been stimulated by anything?"

  Wang Xinyu was slightly startled, and then said with relief, "Well, I was stimulated. Didn't you feel stimulated? The world has turned upside down. If we don't learn to grow up, we should be eliminated from this world... ..."

  Wang Xinyu's answer made Zhao Xiyang think deeply. Yes, the sky has changed, and there is nothing that cannot be changed.

  However, she was a lot more pleasing to the eye like this. Forget it, he is a big man, so he won't care about her.

  Before Wang Xinyu didn't know, Zhao Xiyang had already figured it out, and unilaterally lifted the tit-for-tat behavior.

  In fact, these days, he has been secretly giving her face, and she basically ignored him. She was so angry that she called Zhao Xixun on purpose, and the person stopped immediately.

  For three months, Wang Xinyu followed Zhao Xixun around in the daytime, and at night when she returned to the space, she had to farm the fields and practice the knives.

  Thief hard work, but also fulfilling.

  Let’s talk about the space first. Now vegetables and crops have been planted in all the places that can be planted in the entire space. The earliest batch of vegetables are also ripe and ready to eat.

  It's a pity that she couldn't take it out and eat it openly, because it has been three months since the end of the world, and the fresh vegetables and fruits are long gone.

  How to do?
  Wang Xinyu thought about it, and she really thought of a way to save the country with a curve.

  Zhao Yuliang's industry includes food processing. Wang Xinyu asked him to build a dryer to directly dry the vegetables and make them into dried vegetables, so that it would not be so awkward to take them out.

  In addition to making dried vegetables, she also pickled a lot of kimchi and served meals.

  It's just that you have to find a reason for how to take out the dried vegetables, and taking it out rashly is definitely courting death.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 46

     Planning to go out and start construction for three months, the base has been initially built, the internal mechanism has been gradually improved, and the operation is smooth.

  In the early morning, Wang Xinyu dawdled in the bed as always.

  The phone rang for the third time, and after waiting for a while, there was no way to avoid it, and I had to get up immediately. Only then did the person in the bed rush out like a nimble rabbit, quickly wash up and run downstairs.

  "You girl, can't you get up five minutes earlier, every time you are so anxious..." Wang Baozhu couldn't help but nag.

  No, no, the pleasure of staying in bed cannot be deprived.

  Wang Xinyu quickly rushed to her seat and sat down, hehe laughed twice, "Mom, good morning, Uncle Zhao, brother, good morning..." The

  little girl sat there obediently and smiled at you, how could she bear to scold her .

  "Xiaoyu early, did you sleep well last night? If you can't get up in the morning, you can get up later, don't worry." Zhao Yuliang started to help without principle.

  He got a blank eye from his daughter-in-law, Wang Baozhu, and he turned to smile at her ingratiatingly.

  Wang Xinyu took a peek at Zhao Xixun, but saw that he was indifferent, and seemed to have no intention of letting go.

  Alas, she also wanted to get up later, but the big brother's time to go out remained unchanged, and he didn't mean to delay it for her.

  So, she had to get up on time and couldn't escape.

  "Brother, are things almost done in the base?" Wang Xinyu ate the meat buns and drank millet porridge, still gobbling it down with a satisfied expression.

  However, Wang Baozhu had a poor appetite. After three months, the dishes at home gradually decreased, and finally only the old three remained.

  Without raw materials, it is difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice.

  Wang Baozhu knew that she still had meat buns at home, which was already the best treatment, and there were still many people outside that it was hard to eat enough food.

  She really shouldn't be picky, but she just can't eat... Sigh...

  The Zhao family's previous table manners, which were unremarkable, had long since ceased to exist under Wang Xinyu's repeated violations.

  "Yeah." Zhao Xixun had already adapted to her irregularities and took it lightly.

  "Then... brother, I want to go to the guild to get some tasks to collect materials from the base." Wang Xinyu thought about going out, and when she came back, she could take out some of the materials in the space justifiably. This is because she didn't want to expose the space for planting. And the only way that comes to mind.

  Zhao Xixun raised his eyebrows to look at her in surprise. Seeing her firm expression, he knew that she had made up her mind.

  He thought for a while and said, "Okay, wait for me to arrange things, we'll leave tomorrow."

  "No, I'll go by myself, you're so busy, not to mention the base can't do without you..." Wang Xinyu hurriedly stopped her. She doesn't want him to follow, this person is too refined, she is not sure that she can hide from him and do something out of the ordinary.

  The more she spoke, the lower her voice was, because the face of the man on the other side was getting darker and darker...

  Wang Xinyu couldn't help sighing in her heart, she was a little unhappy, feeling that she was the grandson of the Tathagata Buddha's hand, and she couldn't get out of it no matter how much she bounced around.

  Zhao Xixun noticed her depression sensitively, and he felt unhappy immediately. He didn't like her state, and he knew the cause of the problem after a little thought.

  He slowed down his tone, with a calming power in his voice, "It's too chaotic outside, you can't go out alone, even if I agree... You should also consider Aunt Wang's mood."

  Wang Xinyu heard this and looked up. Xiang Wang Baozhu, seeing her looking at her with a sad face, obviously disapproved of her going out alone.

  Wang Xinyu was silent for a while, because she thought it was too simple, she thought about it, and suggested again, "How about I find a supernatural team to join?"

  "No, just find a group of people casually, who knows whether they are good or bad, people are unpredictable, and when they go out, the character of the people around them is too important. Sloppy." Wang Baozhu first shook his head to object, and the more he said, the more ugly his face became.

  Wang Xinyu listened to these words, yes, the character of her teammates is still not good, how dare she give her back to others easily?

  "Xiaoyu, you wait for me for a day, okay? I'll form a team, the character will definitely pass the test, and everyone can take care of them when they go out together."

  Zhao Xixun's voice broke into her heart like a warm current, soothing her. mood.

  Wang Xinyu's heart couldn't help softening up. In fact, Zhao Xixun has been really kind to her these days.

  When the two get along, it seems that she is very dog-legged to please him. But she also truly felt his omnipresent care and indulgence.

  He is like a big mountain, giving her a sense of security. Back to the big tree to enjoy the shade, he is her big tree, confident.

  Every time I do something, I don't forget to benefit her, and I never let her suffer.

  It's just that he is too sensitive. In front of him, she always feels that she has nothing to hide. Sometimes, she looks at him...

  Wang Xinyu blushed slightly and shook her head, trying to shake off the inexplicable emotions in her mind. .

  Seeing her shaking his head, Zhao Xixun thought she still disagreed, his eyes drooped slightly to hide the dark surging deep in his eyes.

  "Xiaoyu, what's the matter with you? How did you become so ignorant. Your brother is so busy, he promised to accompany you, what else do you want? Can't you think about it more for your family?" Wang Baozhu was anxious , She really couldn't understand her daughter's behavior. It was so dangerous outside, why should she be so stubborn.

  This is the first time that Wang Baozhu has been angry with Wang Xinyu, er... In fact, it is more helplessness and complaints.

  Originally, she couldn't eat these days, and she was restless. I was afraid that her family would be worried, so she kept holding on. As soon as this emotion was excited, I suddenly felt a tightness in my chest, and a nausea hung up.

  "Ouch..."

  "Baby, what's wrong with you?" Zhao Yuliang, as his stepfather, didn't agree with Wang Xinyu's stubbornness just now, but he couldn't say more and didn't express his opinion.

  At this time, seeing Wang Baozhu like this, he panicked immediately, and rushed forward and hugged Wang Baozhu to give her a pat on the back.

  Before Wang Xinyu could recover from Wang Baozhu's blame, she was frightened by the scene in front of her.

  She hurriedly stepped forward and said anxiously, "Mom, mom, what's wrong with you? Don't scare me..."

  Wang Baozhu retched, because she hadn't eaten anything, she couldn't spit out anything at all, and she burst into tears.

  When Wang Xinyu came to this world, although she was in a dangerous apocalypse, she felt unprecedented warmth and happiness because of the family members who loved her original body.

  At this time, her mother who had been caring for her suddenly fell down. For the first time, she panicked, at a loss, like a child, at a loss.

  Where can there be the shrewd, capable, courageous and decisive in the past.

  "Xiaoyu, don't be afraid, I'm fine." Wang Baozhu came over a little and looked at Wang Xinyu, her heart softened in a mess, "Mom was too loud just now, did she scare you? I'm sorry..."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 47 Obedient good boy

  "Mom, don't say it, it's my fault, I will be obedient in the future, don't be angry with me..." Wang Xinyu really didn't expect that Wang Baozhu just said a serious word, and immediately Apologize to her, this slightly humble maternal love made her heart melt.

  In her last life, she was lonely and lonely. She never thought that she would meet such a strong love once she traveled through it. Don't say anything...

  Before, she tried her best to regard herself as Wang Xinyu, and from now on, she will be Wang Xinyu.

  Wang Baozhu smiled, with a pale face, and a look of relief, which made people feel distressed.

  Anyway, Zhao Yuliang felt distressed, "Okay, don't talk about it, let's go to the hospital." The

  family went straight to the hospital, and in the car, Wang Baozhu held Wang Xinyu's hand tightly, and said a little profoundly, "Xiaoyu, You must be obedient in the future, and don’t lose your temper at every turn. Xixun is a good boy, I have taken good care of you during this time, I have seen it all, you follow her, I can rest assured.” She

  clearly explained to Wang Xinyu, she His eyes kept looking at Zhao Xixun in the front seat.

  Zhao Xixun lived up to her expectations and assured her sincerely, "Aunt Wang, don't worry, Xiaoyu has me, and I will take good care of her."

  She didn't know what was wrong with her, for fear that she would die suddenly, the only one she had. There will be no one to take care of her daughter, and her life is not good. I just want to explain the future generations first, so as not to leave regrets.

  After listening to Zhao Xixun's assurance, a worried heart finally settled down.

  My daughter is so carefree, she probably doesn't understand it yet, she's ignorant. As a mother, she watched from the sidelines, but she could see clearly.

  Zhao Xixun is not picky about his character or ability. With him taking care of her, she was relieved.

  Wang Xinyu always felt a little awkward listening to their conversation...

  But she didn't think deeply at this time, as long as her mother could rest assured and be an obedient child, why not, "Okay, I will definitely obey my brother in the future, you rest assured."

  No one saw it, Zhao Xixun's eyes flashed a strange light, which could not be calmed down for a long time.

  Zhao Yuliang had a calm face and hugged her tightly, not wanting to say anything.

  After Wang Baozhu arranged her daughter, she finally thought of him. Just as she was thinking about how to speak to comfort him, he was stopped by one action.

  Zhao Yuliang stretched out his thumb, pressed her lips lightly, and rubbed slightly, "Okay, don't say anything, you'll be fine." The

  Wang family's private hospital arrived soon.

  Today, this is the only hospital in the base that is still open.

  In the past, hospitals were the hardest hit areas for infected people, and there were countless people who died.

  On the day the base was established, Zhao Xixun issued a death order in the plan to isolate all the infected people in the base. There is a decision of life or death. Obstruct all sources of transmission, and create a safe environment.

  After three months of hard work, it has already been done.

  Now that medical resources are integrated, only the largest and most advanced Wang Family Private Hospital is left in the base.

  In our own hospital, we must take the green channel to the director's office.

  "Baozhu, you... what's the matter?" Wang Chengrong saw his brother-in-law rushing in with his sister in his arms, and he was immediately alert and checked with a serious expression.

  Zhao Yuliang said with a tense expression, "I don't know, I suddenly vomited, brother, take

  a look." After Wang Chengrong asked, he glanced at the two of them strangely, "Stretch out your hand, I'll give you a Pulse."

  His level of traditional Chinese medicine is average, but it is still possible to simply check the pulse to determine some possibilities.

  "Nine times out of ten you're pregnant, so let's have an ultrasound." Wang Chengrong let go of his hand, and said with some concern, "The jewels are all forty-one, they belong to the elderly mother, if they can't take care of themselves, it's better. ..."

  He didn't say it, but everyone present understood.

  When Zhao Yuliang heard that she was pregnant, before he had time to be happy, his brother-in-law poured cold water into his heart.

  "That, that..." Zhao Yuliang was at a loss for words.

  Wang Baozhu was surprised and touched her stomach unconsciously. Is she pregnant?

  Hearing Wang Chengrong's words and Zhao Yuliang's helplessness, she said without thinking, "If there is no if, I must give birth to the child. Yuliang, this is our child..."

  Although she and Zhao Yuliang were halfway husband and wife, But they truly love each other and unite for love. This is the crystallization of their love. It's okay if they don't have it. She doesn't want to give up no matter what.

  After the surprise, when she looked at Zhao Xixun and Wang Xinyu, she was a little nervous...

  "Xixun, Xiaoyu..." She murmured, looking at them expectantly.

  Halfway husband and wife, each with a child, the reborn child is the bond of the family or a variable that destroys the balance, depends on all the people living together.

  "Mom, what do you think I do? I want to have a baby. My younger brothers and sisters like it." Wang Xinyu felt a moment of loss in her heart, but after the loss, she was very happy.

  She sincerely hopes that this child will be born. She is Wang Xinyu, and she is willing to be Wang Xinyu all the time, but she is not sure how long her feelings, a temporary eruption, will last.

  She sincerely hoped that this woman, who was sincere to her, had a happy life.

  And this happiness for the love that her children gave her, she didn't know how much she could achieve.

  It's great to have a little life to share now.

  Wang Xinyu's joy was beyond words, and everyone felt it.

  Everyone's eyes turned to Zhao Xixun.

  Zhao Xixun's expression didn't change. After looking at Wang Baozhu and Zhao Yuliang, he turned to Wang Xinyu and said, "Let's live."

  Wang Baozhu breathed a sigh of relief instantly, and the smile on his face blossomed.

  "Uh..." Wang Xinyu looked at Zhao Xixun with a short-circuit, what did he mean when he looked at her and said she was born?
  It wasn't her life, why look at her...

  weird.

  After Wang Baozhu's examination, everything else is fine, but now she is seriously pregnant and needs supplemental nutrition.

  But the reality now is that fresh vegetables, fruits, meat, etc. are almost impossible to find.

  Wang Chengjun could only prescribe some vitamins, calcium tablets and the like, and he could not do anything else for a while.

  When I get home, I will talk to my family and see if there are any good things I can give to my sister.

  However, the situation of the Wang family is not as good as that of the Zhao family.

  Here, Wang Xinyu was a little tangled for a while. Just when she was undecided, thinking about whether she should take out the things immediately, she heard Zhao Xixun say, "Xiaoyu, we will leave early tomorrow morning to find something good for Aunt Wang and come back.

  " Uh... good." Wang Xinyu breathed a sigh of relief, forget it, and was not in a hurry.

  Some situations are not suitable for sentimentality, and she does not want to try the consequences of mistakes.

  Having said that, when she got home, she rummaged through boxes and cabinets in the space and found a lot of bird's nests, donkey-hide gelatin, protein powder, milk powder, and many vacuum-packed dried fruits, vegetables, dried fungus, mushrooms, and bamboo shoots.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 48  Departure

  In Zhao's private warehouse, Wang Xinyu put things in piles. The front ones are fine and not so eye-catching.

  If the Zhao family wants to find it, they can always find it at a price.

  In the end, the few items that were brought out made everyone happy. There were dozens of boxes of eggs, including eggs, ducks, and goose.

  Eggs are essential nutrients for pregnant women.

  "Let's see if it's bad. I forgot what I kept in the space before."

  Although Wang Xinyu said so, she knew in her heart that it was definitely not bad. It's a joke, this is the production of small animals in her space. It's fresh.

  In March of the last days, Zhao Xixun and the others have been working hard for the basic construction of the base. In terms of materials, apart from collecting materials from all factories and supermarkets in S City, they did not go out to collect materials on a large scale.

  For those trapped in the base, fresh eggs are non-renewable materials.

  She thought about it, this time out, she must find a way to release a batch of those small animals and big animals in the space, let the team capture them back, and raise them by herself.

  "Mom, I'm leaving, Uncle Zhao, please help me take care of my mother and brother. We will be back soon."

  Wang Xinyu is still a little melancholy when she really wants to leave. After all, going out now is no better than playing before the end of the world. This is going out to fight for her life...

  Wang Baozhu's face is full of reluctance, and there is still regret, "Otherwise, let's not go out..."

  Come on, hurry up, or else there will be another bitter drama, she can't hold back.

  "Mom, Uncle Zhao, let's go, bye..." After saying that, he dragged Zhao Xixun and ran away.

  Zhao Xixun looked at the hand she took the initiative to hold, and smiled silently.

  Zhao Xixun took Zhao Lang wherever he went, and the three got into a modified RV and drove all the way to the gate of the base.

  At this time, Wang Xinyu found that there were still many vehicles driving out along the way.

  In fact, after the bases were built one after another, they welcomed a lot of people. Today, the base consumes a lot of food every day, but there are only so many jobs that ordinary people can exchange for points.

  Competition is fierce, and life for ordinary people is even more difficult.

  Have a good time, what should I do? You can only team up to go out on an adventure and make a fortune.

  Of course, Zhao Xixun has long thought of these questions.

  Then why has he never proposed or organized people to go out to collect materials on a large scale.

  In fact, this is a move that weighs the pros and cons. In his opinion, the base must be built first, and the rear is fixed before it can be used with confidence.

  In terms of materials, he also estimated that it can last more than five months.

  The most important thing is that he wants to force a certain kind of person, some worms who are content with the status quo, waiting for others to go out and risk their lives, and hide in the back and enjoy the success.

  When the base supplies are also in short supply, the food will get worse and worse. It’s hard to get enough food and clothing. If you want to live comfortably, you have to rely on yourself.

  Therefore, this time, the scattered teams that were organized by themselves appeared and set off with the main force.

  Yes, follow the peloton.

  Today, Song Tianyao set off with a group of Self-Defense Forces early in the morning, ready to fight.

  When Wang Xinyu arrived, there were already five cars waiting there. It was the friends who set out with them this time.

  "Xiaoyu."

  "Little aunt."

  "Xiaoyu, eldest brother..."

  "Xiaoyu, Brother Xun..."

  Uh... so many acquaintances...

  There were fifteen people on this trip.

  Zhao Xixun, Zhao Lang and Wang Xinyu have a car.

  Wang Guofeng, Wang Rui and Wang Rui have a car.

  Zhao Xiyang and Zhao Qing have a car. Zhao Qing was Zhao Xiyang's follower since he was a child.

  Qin Minhang, Qin Shan and Qin An in a car. Qin Shan is a girl from the big house of the Qin family, Qin An is a member of the Qin family and Qin Minhang's attendant.

  There were four others, Wang Shichao and Lu Zheng in a car. Liu Meng and Liu Tong have a car.

  The reason why so many vehicles are divided is also to be able to transport more back after collecting the materials.

  Except for Zhao Xixun, which was a RV, they all drove large trucks, so they came prepared.

  Does this make them seem rude?
  However, looking at Zhao Xixun's calm appearance.

  Haha, Wang Xinyu could only look at the back and choked silently.

  Big bosses are big bosses.

  "Brother, where are we going to collect supplies this time?" Sitting bored, Wang Xinyu asked about the destination this time.

  "Jingcheng."

  Wang Xinyu was stunned. She didn't seem to know the city here. "Oh, there...is there anything special?"

  "Is it special? It's a flower city with many flower beds." Zhao Xixun looked at it with a smile. He said to her, "I'll pick flowers for you..."

  Wang Xinyu blushed and said with some anger, "I said it seriously."

  "I said it...what's not serious?" Zhao Xixun looked at her with a smile.

  Wang Xinyu's heartbeat was inexplicably quickened by him. She didn't like this uncontrollable feeling very much, so she bit her head and said, "I mean special, what's so special about having flowers? You can't eat flowers."

  Zhao Xixun smiled noncommittally. Laughing, "When you get there, you'll know."

  Jingcheng is not too far from the base. If you can drive there smoothly, you should be there in four hours.

  Unfortunately, the road was not smooth.

  I was forced to stop countless times along the way.

  The road was a mess, and from time to time, damaged vehicles would be seen parked on the road, and the people inside could be seen from the car windows that were already rotten.

  The team can only clean up a little along the way, pushing the car to the side of the road without obstructing the passage of vehicles, which is also very time-consuming and labor-intensive.

  "I knew I was going to drive a bulldozer over there." Wang Xinyu complained while helping the cart.

  As soon as these words came out, Zhao Xixun seemed to think of something, took out the tablet, and flipped his fingers. After a while, he stopped, the corners of his lips rose, and he had an idea.

  When the road here is cleaned up again, when you are ready to leave.

  Zhao Xixun called everyone together.

  "There is a construction site three kilometers ahead. There should be bulldozers and excavators. We are now operating in two groups. Wang Shichao, Liu Meng, you two get on the bus with me, and the others continue to drive ahead.

  " Divided into two ways, Qin Minhang and Zhao Xishang immediately raised their hands, "Big brother, I'll go with you."

  "And me, me, Brother Xun, I want to go too." Qin Minhang's opening made the original entanglement The unhappy Qin Shan frowned even more, and she lost her temper at Qin Minhang in displeasure, "Third brother, what are you doing to make trouble?"

  "Little sister, I am a fire-type ability, I went to increase my combat power. How could it be causing trouble."

  Qin Minhang was originally dissatisfied with the fact that his family had to put this cousin into the motorcade, but at this time, she was still pointing fingers at him, which made him even more unhappy.

  "You are here to cause trouble. I don't know why you have to follow. Everyone is working, so you just stand still."

  Along the way, everyone cleared the roadblocks together, and she just stood by and watched and didn't help. He had to murmur and complain, he heard that he was already full of fire.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 49 Acting separately

  "I'm causing trouble, I'm also a power user. If it wasn't for Grandpa who had to follow me... I wouldn't want to come out..." Qin Shan glanced at Zhao Xixun when she said this, Confused and dissatisfied on his face.

  "Heh, with your ability, even putting in a little water is hard work. It's useless." Qin Minxing's words were a bit mean, but what he said was the truth.

  Qin Shan's ability is the fog-type ability, which can emit a cloud of fog, which is really tasteless. It takes a lot of effort to collect the fog into water.

  "Third brother, you..." Qin Shan was so angry that she jumped.

  "Okay, shut up." Zhao Xixun frowned slightly, glanced sharply at the quarreling two people, then looked around the crowd and said, "When you enter my team, you must obey my command, if you have any dissatisfaction, give it to me. I'm holding back, of course, I still have time to leave now."

  As soon as Zhao Xixun's aura opened, an invisible pressure followed, causing everyone to hold their breath unconsciously.

  Wang Xinyu stood beside him, wondering if he did it on purpose or not, but he was not oppressed by his aura. Seeing everyone standing obediently and obediently to him, I was impressed by the big brother again in my heart.

  How can this aura be aimed at people accurately, she didn't know, he used a little mental power.

  He has never disclosed his abilities to the outside world. If he wants to have absolute right to speak this time, he must have some means.

  "Wang Shichao, Liu Meng, let's go."

  Zhao Xixun called again and took the lead in getting into the car, while Wang Xinyu quickly followed.

  The RV turned around and drove away, leaving everyone looking at each other in dismay.

  Wang Guofeng looked at the direction the RV was leaving with a little thought.

  "Lao Qi, how can you let Xiaoyu leave with him, so how can we take care of her?" Wu Guohua muttered dissatisfiedly.

  He just wanted to speak out to prevent Wang Xinyu from leaving with Zhao Xixun, but was stopped by Wang Guofeng.

  "Don't worry, he will take good care of Xiaoyu." Wang Guofeng had his own thoughts. On the occasion just now, Zhao Xixun had just finished his prestige. If Wang Guohua spoke out, it would be doubtful.

  Besides, he still has confidence in Zhao Xixun, he has a deep mind and won't do anything unsure.

  These days, Xiaoyu has been following him. Since he brought Xiaoyu out this time, he naturally discussed it with his family. He must ensure her safety, otherwise, hehe... everyone in the Wang family will not let him go.

  Seeing that Wang Guohua was still dissatisfied, he added, "Just go there for a while, it's alright, when Xiaoyu comes back, you can see if she has a few hairs, and then find him to settle the account... Okay, let's go."

  "Find him later . What a shit." Wang Guohua muttered, and reluctantly followed into the car.

  Seeing this, Wang Guofeng could only shake his head secretly.

  At the same time here...

  Qin Shan glanced at Qin Minhang in disgust, then turned to get into the car.

  Qin Minhang's face was stinky, and he didn't want to see her. He was upset, "Xixian, I'll take your car."

  "Hey, what about me..." Qin An looked at Qin Minhang with aggrieved eyes, but that lady would not Driving, you can't throw her in the car alone.

  He threw her away, but the car can't be thrown...

  Qin Minhang also thought of this, full of entanglements, and finally said cruelly, "Xiao An, I have wronged you. After I go back, I will make up for you..."

  Finished , turned around quickly, and ran towards Zhao Xishang's car without looking back.

  Leaving Qin An shivering in the cold wind is so pitiful.

  Shivering, it's just anger, the good friends, let's advance and retreat together...

  "Qin An, why are you still there, come and drive, you idiot, you're really stupid." Qin Shan was so angry when she saw Qin Minxing running away Fear of hitting the car window, he lost his temper at Qin An.

  Qin An took a deep breath and muttered: "Don't be angry, don't be angry..." But he was already going crazy.

  Finally, he glanced at Qin Minhang, who had no loyalty, but turned around and got into the car. For Qin Shan, who was still chattering, he could only open his high-cold personality...

  Here, Wang Xinyu followed Zhao Xixun into the car, Wang Shichao and Liu Meng Also followed.

  Wang Shichao looked around cautiously, as if he didn't know where to sit.

  There are two places in the car with seats, one is where they sit, it is a dining table, and there are two rows of seats facing each other.

  The other is behind the driver's seat, blocked by a partition, where you can sit and watch the road ahead and chat with the driver.

  The atmosphere in the car was a little depressing, Wang Xinyu quickly pointed to the opposite sofa and said, "Sit down, don't stand, the car is about to go."

  "Okay, Aunt Yu...Miss Yu." Wang Shichao wanted to call Aunt Yu. , he is a collateral descendant of the Wang family. According to his seniority, he is going to be called Aunt Wang Xinyu.

  But think about it, he didn't know her well, and besides, she was much younger than him, so she couldn't say it out loud when she called her aunt, so she changed it again.

  "Thank you!" Liu Meng nodded his thanks to her, and sat down.

  "You're welcome, and you don't have to be restrained. It's fate that everyone forms a team together today. We can't say that we will get along for a long time in the future. It's too raw. You are uncomfortable, and I am also uncomfortable, right?"

  Wang Xinyu said with a friendly smile. The words are also very pleasing to the ears.

  Wang Shichao smiled naively, "Okay, Miss Yu."

  If you are not cautious, how is it possible, the man on the opposite side is too strong.

  "Uh, you don't need to call Miss Yu anymore. Call me by my name, Xiaoyu. I'm the youngest here anyway." Wang Xinyu suggested with a smile. In fact, she was quite uncomfortable with others calling her Miss.

  As soon as Wang Xinyu finished speaking, Wang Shichao and Liu Meng on the opposite side felt an invisible pressure on them, exactly the same as the one that dissipated just before they got into the car.

  Liu Meng immediately looked at Zhao Xixun and saw that he was casually drinking tea with a piglet cup that was not suitable for him. He seemed to sense his gaze, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and he slowly raised his eyes, a pair of cold and unwavering eyes. Eyes, let him be startled.

  "Miss Yu, I can't do it." Liu Meng smartly knew his dissatisfaction, and was thinking about what reason to put it off when he heard Wang Shichao say, "Yes, yes, I can't, according to the seniority, I have to call you Auntie. Well, how can I shout my name indiscriminately, when I go home, my dad knows that I should break my leg."

  Just after hearing this, Liu Meng felt that the pressure on him was gone.

  He glanced at Zhao Xixun quickly, and unexpectedly saw the corners of his lips slightly hooked, was he satisfied, smiled?
  Liu Meng felt as if he had discovered a big secret, so he didn't dare to look at Zhao Xixun again in a panic, and tried his best to focus on the two who met each other in a dramatic way.

  "Ah? Are you from the Wang family?" Wang Xinyu really didn't know, as if there was no such person in her memory.

  "Yes, my great-grandfather and your grandfather are cousins." Wang Shichao scratched his head embarrassedly.

  "Oh, in that case, we are still the fourth generation or the fifth generation, uh..." Wang Xinyu twisted her fingers and looked at Zhao Xixun beside her uncertainly, "How many generations? Four generations?

  " , "We haven't released five servers yet."

  "Yes, Aunt Yu."

  "Uh..."

  Silently choked...

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 50

 Three kilometers is really not far, and I can already see the big crane at the construction site while talking.

  Suddenly, the car seemed to lose control and hit a big tree on the left.

  "Ah..." Wang Xinyu lost her balance and was about to fall down the aisle, when a strong arm firmly wrapped around her waist and back, and she was pulled into a broad and warm chest.

  Zhao Xixun wrapped her waist with one hand and grabbed the armrest with the other to control her body.

  "Don't be afraid, I'm here." The

  warm breath sprayed on her ear, which instantly dyed the base of her ear crimson.

  The situation came unexpectedly, Zhao Lang was only passive at first, and after he recovered, he immediately took action.

  With a sudden step on the accelerator, the steering wheel slammed in the opposite direction, and the engine roared and drove the car out.

  At the bottom of the car, a branch wrapped around the wheel was torn and crushed and torn apart.

  In the contest of force and force, Zhao Lang's driving skills won.

  During this swaying from left to right, Wang Shichao and Liu Meng didn't have time to react at all, and they were thrown into a mess.

  After the car rushed out of the attack range of the mutant tree, it stopped steadily.

  Although Wang Xinyu was hugged by Zhao Xixun and did not fall out, due to inertia, she could not avoid a close contact in his arms.

  She only felt her face burning and her heart beating wildly.

  Especially the touch under the buttocks is indescribably embarrassing.

  She couldn't help covering her face and secretly complained: It's better to be thrown out... The

  car stopped, and Wang Xinyu immediately wanted to jump off, but just as her waist was exerting force, she fell back and sat back again because of resistance and inertia.

  There was a slight muffled sound from the man beside him.

  Wang Xinyu wanted to die, she didn't dare to move, she lowered her head and said, "Let go of your hand and let me go down."

  Zhao Xixun didn't know if he didn't hear it, but after a while, he slowly let go of her. waist.

  After being free, Wang Xinyu immediately jumped down, not daring to look back, and asked Wang Shichao and Liu Meng, who were getting up in a daze, "Are you all right? Didn't you get hurt?" "Hey

  ... okay..." Wang Shichao Touching the back of his head, his face was painful, and it was obvious that he had not fallen lightly.

  "Master..." As soon as Zhao Lang parked the car, he quickly turned around and asked about Zhao Xixun's situation.

  "It's okay, go to the construction site first, then come back and clean it up." Zhao Xixun said as he sat upright, with a calm expression.

  No one knew that he was just pretending to be relaxed, but he was actually trying to suppress the restlessness in his heart.

  When Zhao Lang heard the decision, he didn't ask anything. He stepped on the accelerator and continued to move forward.

  Wang Xinyu was thinking of rushing out of the car to clean up the abominable mutant plant.

  In this way, there is a buffer time to relieve each other's embarrassment. Who knows, Zhao Xixun does not play cards according to the routine.

  "Aunt Yu, come and sit down." Wang Shichao sat down, seeing that Wang Xinyu still hadn't come over, he quickly called to her.

  Liu Meng couldn't help holding his forehead when he saw this. He just saw the actions of the two people from the corner of his eye. Looking at the current situation, tsk tsk, this is a situation.

  Wang Xinyu's heart was numb, she turned around and looked up and fell into a pair of deep eyes.

  She closed her eyes tightly and opened them carefully again, only to find that the other party lowered his head and did not look at her.

  Wang Xinyu wondered, could it be that she was blinded? "Come and sit down." Wang Shichao

  was as carefree as ever, and didn't notice anything wrong at all, his nerves were really rough.

  However, being rough also has the advantage of being rough, and you don't have to suffer some special treatment.

  Wang Xinyu walked over slowly, and just reached the position when suddenly, the car stopped, and it arrived.

  Wang Xinyu did not stand still again, and rushed forward.

  Following her movement, Zhao Xixun reacted very quickly, turned slightly, and opened half of his body.

  Wang Xinyu threw herself into his arms without any mistake, collided face to face, her hands pressed against his strong chest muscles... Her cheeks brushed against the other's handsome face, and the slight rubbing was like a feather scratching her heart, feeling numb. It made her half body soften.

  "Master, it's here." Zhao Lang remembered in a clear and clear voice.

  "Hmm..." Zhao Xixun hummed softly.

  The magnetic voice with an ascetic sensibility broke through her eardrums and broke into her heart.

  Wang Xinyu felt that she was really going to die, her breathing was short, her heartbeat was racing, and she felt like she was about to explode on the spot at any moment.

  Before she could calm down, his light laughter came from her ear, "I still don't get up, I like it very much?"

  Wang Xinyu immediately returned to her senses, pushed him away, and stood up. Rude, "I didn't do it on purpose, it's all my fault."

  She murmured, touched her nose, rolled her eyes, and found that they had all got out of the car, and immediately got out of the car, leaving him alone. Escaped...

  Zhao Xixun smiled helplessly when he saw this.

  Wei Wei tidyes up the clothes she has ravaged, then stands up and gets off the bus calmly.

  As soon as he arrived at the door of the car, he was frightened by the scene in front of him, and a burst of spiritual power was launched, and the target was a mutant wolf dog of Wang Xinyu.

  Wang Xinyu was also unlucky. As soon as she got out of the car and was looking around, she found that a large mutant dog had jumped one meter in front of her.

  It was too close, she hurriedly took out her big knife, and stared at the mutant dog for a moment, and found that the mutant dog was suddenly trapped by something, and was frozen in mid-air for two seconds.

  That is, these two seconds bought enough time for Wang Xinyu to stab the mutant dog with a knife.

  One-shot kill, neat and tidy.

  The mutant dog received the lunch box completely in the hood.

  It doesn't understand how it can be trapped by an invisible force, and how can it be killed by a weak prey and hacked to death.

  "Xiaoyu, are you alright." Zhao Xixun came to her side, frowned, took out a handkerchief from his pocket, and gently wiped the blood splattered on her face.

  Wang Xinyu was also terrified just now. If it weren't for those two seconds, she might not have time to swing the knife out, and she might have been injured.

  "Is that you?" She looked into his eyes, her eyes twinkling complicatedly.

  Zhao Xixun paused for a moment, and then continued to help her clean it as if nothing had happened, earnestly and devoutly, "I won't let you have any trouble."

  Is this an admission in disguise?
  Wang Xinyu pursed her lips and murmured, "Thank you."

  Zhao Xixun raised his eyebrows and shook his head slightly, "You never have to say thank you to me."

  Wang Xinyu was a little flustered, and reached out to grab the handkerchief who was making trouble on her face. But he grabbed his warm hand and let it go again in fright. He explained in a trembling voice, "I'll wipe it myself..."

  Zhao Xixun looked at her face carefully, and withdrew his hand, " No need, it's already wiped clean."

  "Oh..." Wang Xinyu's cheeks were slightly red, I don't know if it was caused by what he just wiped.

  (End of this chapter)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

436 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
Thunder Door Kylee

Sciencefiction

151K 8.9K 34
Kyleigh Everson's life is changed completely when she wakes up in the hospital and discovers that she was struck by lightning and her only scar is an...
21.1K 583 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
488 101 14
Empire. At the end only Empire remains. No matter how many times you rebel Empire remains. No matter how many times you fight for your democratic Emp...