Talking To The Moon: Bruno Ma...

Galing kay BreezySoulmate_

Vivid descriptions of you and your relationship with the one and only, Bruno Mars. Some angry, some sad, some... Higit pa

90's Party
90's Party Pt. 2
V-Day Hooligans
NOT A CHAPTER!!!
V-Day Hooligans Pt. 2
Portrait Of The Heart
NOT A CHAPTER!!!
NOT A CHAPTER!!!
Broken-Hearted Girl
Grammy Night - @CandyBaby0121
When You're Insecure
Mother's Day
Broken Hearted Girl Pt. 2
An Italian Surprise
Guitar Girl

When He's Stressed...

291 7 12
Galing kay BreezySoulmate_

Theme Song: Bruno Mars - Move On
Y/N's P.O.V.

I glanced at the clock and saw it read 6:00 p.m., Bruno should be on his way home soon from rehearsal for the upcoming VMA's. Geronimo began barking, indicating that his Papa had finally made it home. The lock turned and the door opened and Bruno walked in. He looked highly irritated and pissed off. Lately, he has been really distant and I've really missed being close to him. We used to always clown with each other and talk but lately, he makes me feel like I'm bothering him. I can't help but wonder if he's entertaining someone else.

"Hey, baby! How was rehearsal?", I asked as I tried to plant a kiss on his lips. He turned his head, rolling his eyes. "It was rehearsal as usual.", he said as he headed towards our bedroom. I took a long sigh and ran a hand through my hair. I walked into our huge bedroom to find him dressed in grey sweats, a muscle shirt, and his curls into a beanie.

"Bruno?"

"What, Y/N?", he asked with a sigh. That's it. I've had it with his attitude. His short ass is gonna change that shit today. "What the hell is your problem?! ", I asked exasperatedly.

"Look, I'm not in the mood for this bullshit, okay?! Leave me alone! Damn!", he yelled out in anger.

My entire body froze. Never has Bruno spoken to me like this before. I looked at him through unshed tears and his face began to soften, realizing what he'd done.

"You know what? You want to be alone? That's all I need to hear.", I said as tears of anger cascaded down my cheeks.

"Y/N, I didn't me-"

"Save it. I don't give a damn.", I said as I grabbed my car keys and slammed the door behind me. I started the car and drove off to be alone to sort out my feelings.

5 hours later...

Bruno's P.O.V.
At this point, I'm scared out of my mind. This new album has me so stressed out and I took my frustrations out on Y/N. Lord knows I didn't mean the things I said to her. I called the guys over so they could try and help me find her.

"Jesus, Bruno, what the hell did you say to her?", Phil said as he set up his laptop.

"I snapped at her and told her to leave me the hell alone.", I said, running a hand through my curls. All she was trying to do was love on me and I pushed her away with my bullshit. "Bruno, you got a good woman. Stop letting your fucking temper separate you from her! This is childish. I get you're stressed, but don't take your shit out on someone who has your back when the stage lights go off.", Dwayne said with disappointed eyes.

I couldn't even fight what they were saying. They were absolutely right. When my back is against the wall, it is Y/N who is always pouring into me..encouraging me when I don't even see it in myself. She does nothing but supports me and in return, I shatter her feelings.

Suddenly, a call comes to Phil's cellphone. He answers it and relief washes over him. "Thank you so much, Tahiti. Please stay with her until Kam gets there."

"They found her?!", I asked with a gleam of hope in my eye. I grabbed my keys until Kameron stopped me, grabbing my shoulder.

"No. She prolly don't even wanna see you right now. Just let me and Phil go get her and I'll bring her back here. Meanwhile, you need to be figuring out how you are gonna make it up to Y/N. Get your shit together, B." Kam said as he hugged me, letting me know that everything was going to be okay.

Once everybody left, I looked around our house. It seemed so empty without her. I needed her back with me. I went to my writing nook and began playing on the piano. Suddenly some lyrics came to mind and I began writing them down. G began to whimper at the door, obviously missing Y/N's presence. I pet him as the sadness began to fill my body. 

"Don't worry, buddy. She's coming back. I'll make things right."

Meanwhile...

Y/N's P.O.V.

The alcohol coursed through my system as I glanced at the empty Jack Daniels bottle beside me. I looked at the waves as they crashed along the shore. Jamie and Tahiti kept me warm as they continued to stay by my side.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. Sometimes B can be a jerk...but know that he didn't mean a single word he said.", Tahiti said as she dried my tears. "I just can't get what he said out of my mind. I never want to be a bother to him or a nagging girlfriend.", I said as tears began to fill my red eyes.

"Y/N!"

I turned around and there stood Phil and Kameron. They helped me up as I continued to stumble in their arms. My vision was still a little hazy as Kam carried me to Phil's Jeep. Tahiti and Jamie hugged the guys, as they thanked each other for looking after me.

"We love you, baby girl.", Tahiti said as she gave me a big hug. "I love you guys so much. I'm s-sorry I'm such a mess.", I said as tears filled my eyes.

"Baby, you're family. You're never a mess to us. You tell Bruno the next time he makes you cry I'm gonna shave his hair off.", Jamie said as I giggled through my tears. "H-He said he wanted to be left alone. I can't go back there.", I said as Kam began to drive off. 

"Trust me, Y/N, he's learned his damn lesson. I'm taking you home.", Phil said as he began to drive toward the place I really didn't wanna be at. My eyes began to get heavy and before I knew it, I drifted off into a drunken slumber.

Bruno's P.O.V.

I heard Phil's car pull up and G began to whimper at the door. I unlocked the door, opening it and seeing Y/N waking up as Kam carried her in. Once her eyes met mine, I could see all of the pain I inflicted on her with my words alone.

I thanked Kam and Phil for looking after her and bringing her back to me. I took her in my arms as I took her into our bedroom to help her get cleaned up. "Bruno put me down.", she said as she tensed up in my arms. 

"Baby, I know you are beyond pissed at me. What I did was wrong and I took my frustration out on you. I've been so stressed and I pushed you away because of it. Please forgive me, baby girl.", I said as I caressed her face and cleaned her face with a makeup wipe.

"B-Bruno...the way you looked at me and what you said completely hurt my feelings. It's like lately you don't even want to be around me. If you need space or don't want this relationship, just let me k-"

I kissed her with every ounce of passion in me. I needed to let her know how much I needed her. I needed to let her know how much I really appreciated that she is a part of my life. "Y/N, I never want you to back away from me. I'm so sorry I made you feel this way. This will never happen again.", I said as I grabbed a blanket and headed into the living room so she could sleep peacefully. I laid down on our sofa and closed my eyes, grateful that my baby was back.

1 Hour Later...

I felt someone climb on top of me. I opened my eyes to find Y/N wrapped in our comforter, laying on top of me. Her eyes were puffy and filled with tears. I pulled her closer to me and wiped her face.

 "You can't expect me to sleep and not be next to you. Stop pushing me away. That's not how this works. I love you, Peter. We don't push each other away when we are stressed. We vocalize that shit. Do I make myself clear?"

"Baby, this will never happen again. I'm so sorry fo what I said and how I've been acting.", I said as I held her close to me.

"Jamie said if you make me cry again, she's shaving your hair off.", she said as we both laughed. I kissed her softly as she ran he fingers through my curls. "I actually wrote a song for you.", I said as I picked her up and walked towards the piano. I began to play a melody as she sat beside me, listening.

Once I finished, I looked up to see Y/N crying her eyes out. "Baby...that was beautiful.", she said as she buried her face in my neck. I tilted her chin up and dried her tears. "Baby, I am nothing without you. It took you leaving for me to see that. You are my everything. You're my biggest fan. You are always holding me down and supporting me throughout my entire career. I love and appreciate you so much, baby. This will never happen again.", I said as I hugged her close as we watched the sun start to come up.

"You owe me breakfast, Brunz.", she said with a giggle. With a smirk, I picked her up and ran into the kitchen to fix my baby some breakfast

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

34.1K 2.5K 131
NOTE: The Chapters on here are very short because this story was originally written for Instagram and I just transferred it over to Wattpad later.
41.8K 1.9K 29
We all have dreams, fantasies, and wishes... What would you do if those wishes came true? For Selina, Bruno Mars is her everything. He's all she ever...
5.9K 176 36
I never thought that I could trust him again, I never thought that I would love hm so much, I didn't know he loves me so much, but I did know this...
8.9K 481 93
Doowops and Hooligans is Bruno's first headlining tour. He meets people at every show. But there's something different about Arissa. Typical fanatas...