Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

After glow?

413 22 0
By sihle0071

Sthembiso's POV

I get inside my office and my PA brings my iced cappuccino and i thank her. "Any meetings?" I ask. "You have one with the shareholders at 9:30. Then you have a meeting with the construction worker at one of the sites to discuss about the setbacks in this project and the costs so forth at 11:00." she says.

"Is there any problems with the other sites?" I ask. "No its only this one." she says. "Which one is it?" "The one in KwaMashu." "Okay." "Do you need anything else?" "No that will be it for now. Please write the agenda and the minutes for the meeting with the shareholders." "Okay." She stands up and leaves.

The deal is official and we are together. I still feel bad for using her but it's for the best. I just need to keep my emotions at bay and don't let anything get in the way. It's easier said than done now that her and i have slept together because certain emotions were felt and will continue being felt when we continue with it. Sigh.

£

I take my stuff and drive off to the site in KwaMashu. I get there and wear my safety equipment and look for the owner. I find him busy measuring the countertops and the cupboards. I tap his shoulder to get his attention.

"Sawbona." he greets. (Hello.) "Unjani." I ask.(How are you?)  "Ngiyaphila wena."(I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.) "Ungaza ngapha sizokhona ukukhuluma kahle." (Lets go this side so we can talk properly.) I nod and we walk to a less noisy area.

"What's happening?" I ask. "There has been some setbacks with the products." he says. "What's happening with those things?" "Since there has been a crash in the stock market for the aluminium windows they have lost their value and they selling them at a high price ngapha the shop where we buy the countertops is closing down cause its under some sort of investigation of fraud and all that."

This thing could cost me a lot of money if i don't sort this out now. "Did you buy the aluminium yet?" I ask. "No we were about to place our orders than they told us this." he says. "Okay come up with an alternative option for the windows and i guess we just have to look for another shop that sells the same counter."

"There is only one problem with that." he says. "What's the problem?" I ask. "The countertop is out of stock in most of the shops and he was the only one selling it so we have to wait two-three months until more stock arrives." "Isn't there a quicker way?" "We can import it but it's going to be expensive."

"Lets try and find a solution for this and we will meet up in a week's time to discuss and choose which one is the best for us." I say. "Okay." he says. "Do we have any other problems?" "No its just those two things." "Once you found the windows send me the quotation for it." "No problem." "None of the workers are problems right?" "No they all good I'm keeping an eye on them." "Good."

"Sizobonana ngelingi langa." I say. (We shall see each other another day.) "Sure. Uhambe kahle." he says. (Go well.) We handshake each other and i leave. I thought the problem was going to be way worser but it's not that bad except for the countertop situation. I need to look for people who sells those things and help me get the stock at a lesser price.

I drive past Chicken Licken and buy the soul sister and head back to work. While driving I get a call from my brother, Siphelele. I wonder what crime he committed that got him into big trouble.

"I wonder what you have done." I say. "The only thing I did was to miss you." he says. "Child please you don't love me or miss me." "The others might not mara mina ngiyakthanda nge nhliziyo yam yonke." (I love you with my whole heart.) "Unamanga."  (You are lying.)"Think whatever you want." We chuckle.

"Ufunani." I ask. (What do you want?) "I need your help with something." he says. "Something like what Siphelele." "Something that exists." "Please don't tell me you impregnated somebody." "No, my dear brother, I have to play it safe no face no case." "Okay what do you need entlek how much do you need." "I don't need money."

"I need you to help me plan a surprise party." he says. "Oh here I was thinking its something serious." I say. "It is serious we need to plan for dad's birthday." "November is far Siphelele Khoza." "We have to go all out." "Four months to plan the whole thing." "Yes." I sigh.

"Did you tell the others." I say. "I haven't told them but I'll tell them later on in the parents meeting we have." he says. "We have a meeting." "Yeah didn't he tell you." "I don't think so." "Just pitch to the meeting." "I will." "So will you help me." "Help you in becoming the favourite child, no I'm not that bored." "Sthembiso." "Siphelele.." "Please." "Fine."

"This is why i love you." he says. "Because i love you back." I say. " We'll talk later on." "Sharp." I drop the phone and sigh.

Four months to plan a birthday party nah Siphelele is being dramatic for no reason...unless. I think I have a nice plan for this whole war thing that we are going through right now. Me dating Amu wouldn't be a bad thing after all and i can definitely use it to my advantage.

£

I pack my stuff and walk to my car. I shuffle my playlist and the song Soundgasms by Rena starts playing. I drive off to my parent's house while singing along.

I get there and go inside the house. I find my mom sitting in the living room reading a magazine. Is this what you do when old age has caught up to you and there is nothing left to do. "I heard you." she says. "I guess i thought out loud." I say. "Don't think I'm old I'm very young." "Your last born is 22 so you definitely very old."

"I had kids at a decent age." she says. "I didn't know you were one of those ones that took a risk." I say. "I may talk to you like I'm your friend but I'm not." "Askies." (Sorry.) "Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.)

"Your dad is in his office." she says. "Who said I'm here for him?" I ask. "Ever since you guys have joined the illegal world i feel like I'm invalid." "You can never be invalid ndlovukazi." "I know but you making me feel like it." "Askies. I shall make effort to spend more time with you." (I'm sorry.)

"Whatever." she says. "I'm serious." I say. I need to make it up to my mom the only person that matters to me and I'll try my best to make her happy at all times. She rolls her eyes. "How is that thing with Amu going?" "It's going okay." "It's more than okay cause you glowing." "I've always been glowing." "No mtanami you have been miserable." I laugh. (my child..)

"Ngiserious." she says. (I'm serious.) "What glow is this?" I ask. "Like a nice glow after a long, long.." "Okay its fine I get it you don't have to finish the sentence." She laughs.

"Hai mama you are hallucinating. I've always been glowing." I say. "No, you have been stressed because of the Siyanda situation." she says. "Don't remind me of that one." "Have you seen her?" "Not yet but it's bound to happen." "Just end things with her." "It's too soon."

The others come in and we greet each other. "Guys have you seen how handsome Sthembiso is today." says Siphelele. "I've always been handsome." I say. "No brother it only started now." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "Since we all look alike that means you three are ugly and I'm the only thats handsome."

"Child please..." says Sbongakonke. "No but honestly you look nice for no reason." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "Oh my thank you for the nice compliment." "It's my duty to increase your very low self esteem." "My self esteem has never been low." He chuckles.

"So I have a question." says Sbongakonke. "And the answer is no." I say. "You haven't even heard the question yet." "I have heard it and my answer is no." "You not some mind reader." "The way you said it makes me think it's going to annoy me." "No its just a genuine question."

I roll my eyes and sigh. "Ask away." I say. "So have you tapped it yet?" asks Sbongakonke. "Tap what." "You know what I'm talking about." "No i have no clue please educate me." "Have you tapped a certain somebody this past weekend." "To answer your very stupid question the answer is inconclusive."

"What does that mean?" asks Sbongakonke. "It's means just that." I answer. "He tapped it." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "He did. He is being indenial and doesn't want to admit to anything." says Siphelele. "Niyaphapha." (You are forward.) "Just make sure we don't see a grandchild in nine months...the baby will be very cute but it's unnecessary." I roll my eyes.

"You know the longer you guys sit here the more inpatient your dad becomes." says mom. "Okay. What are we eating tonight?" asks Siphelele. "Food." "Love the use of sarcasm." She chuckles. We get inside his office and pour ourselves a glass of scotch. "No wonder I'm so sober." he says and we laugh. "Uright?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.)

"Purpose of this meeting." says Sbongakonke. "Since now this child decided to do something that he was supposed to do 15 years back we moving on to the next step." says dad. "You know baba i can end things with her and you shall see how you sort yourselves out." I say and he rolls his eyes.

I mentally roll my eyes. Why isn't this guy showing appreciation with the fact that I'm doing this for him more than me? The dad I kept.

"Okay so what do we do now?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi. "I have a plan." I say. "What's your plan?" asks Siphelele. "Since you are planning this event for November we can attack them there. Invite all our associates including them and we just have a good time with them you know. I can continue with the seduction and then I will try and get the information we might need about their plans and hopefully be a step ahead of them."

"That sounds like a plan." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "Yeah it's a good plan let's go with it." says Siphelele. "Let's hear dad's plan first before we just jump to mines." I say. "I was thinking that you can get the information out of her if possible and find someone to infiltrate them and work undercover if we can't find a person to do this we would send you after some time." says dad.

"Sthembiso's plan is better because yours is a bit risky." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "Agreed." says Sbongakonke. "Okay then I don't mind. When in November?" asks dad. "On your birthday." "Then we should start planning now." "Leave the planning to us baba and i will update you with the information every once in a while." I say. "Okay."

"Let me leave." I say. "You miss your girlfriend that's why you leaving so soon." says SimphiweyiNkosi and i roll my eyes. "Shut up wena single man unake indaba zakho." (mind your business.) "Yeah leave our brother alone and let him enjoy her in peace." says Siphelele and they chuckle and i roll my eyes. "Yeah I think it's time I leave because you are talking nonsense. Bye." I stand up and leave...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
336 40 6
" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look...
694K 12.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
3.6K 157 16
"I am sorry. I thought it would lessen your headache without medicine. Too many medicines are dangerous, and you eat too many. I am sorry. Please don...