CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... More

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

the forgotten house

1K 14 1
By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

Here we are with the team walking back from the shrine and going towards the temples.

Sooo.. Kai what would you like for birthday? Koneko asked which made kai stop in his tracks making everyone notice as the rest of their group caught back up with them.

Well... I actually never had a birthday day party. Kai said making everyone there have jaws hit the floor as issei rushed up to him.

Ok that's it we are giving you a feast on this my brother. Issei said putting his hand on Kai's shoulder with everyone knodding in agreement.

Ok ok as much as i want to know more about what's going on we have to go to the golden temple. Akiko said making xenovia's eyes widen as she ran to the temple.

Should we go get her asia? Irina asked as the group slowly walks to the temple.
No she's happy it's ok. asia said with a smile as she looked at raynare still with confusion but hope that issei wont get hurt.
Hey asia he will be ok trust meow. Koneko said scaring every as they couldn't see her.

Hey shir-ko where did you go. Kai asked as every was about laugh at the nickname and what was on Kai's shoulder.

Pfft.. Hahaha!!! Issei and driag let out as they couldn't help themselves.
Hey what is it. Kai said pissed as the two dragons laughing.
Look on your shoulder. Great red said being able to hold in his laugh, as kai looked and saw a white cat with a yin and yang neko necklace as it's collor which made Kai's eyes widen.

KONEKO THATS YOU... I. I. NEVER TH.TH..THOUGHT YOU COULD GET CUTER. Kai said shocked as he couldn't help but bet his love which made timat and issei laught harder and koneko use her paws to keep her mouth shut.

Whats so funny issei ? Irina asked as they were started to walk again as they saw xenovia.

Well him petting her is him basically hitting her G spot. Issei making kai go red and his nose bleed as he julted his hand back.

Im sorry koneko haha.. Turns to issei. DAMMIT WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THIS ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL. Kai said as they met up with xenovia and the rest of the group while koneko dissapeared.

Hey where did little your love go.. I swear father like son your dad got me going by fighting. Timat said making everyone feel sick and kai disgusted.
First gross mom and second we need to talk about dad's strength ok. Kai said making timat confused on why he wanted to know about his fathers power.

Hey guys where have you been we got some people who want to talk. Xenovia said as the human were knocked out and fox yokai appeared making eceryone ready to fight.

Wait everyone stop they are here to talk about something that needs help. Rossviasa said making everyone stop amd look confused at the yokai.

Pov change a yokai temple at night.

Here we see everyone walking towards the temple as they see many yokai.

Hey kai. Koneko whispers in his jacket.
What is it. Kai asked opening his jacket a little.
Do you have a chocolate bar. Koneko asked as her sweet tooth was begging for food as kai chuckled.
Right pocket of the jacket. I'll open the jacket a little bit so you can see. Kai whispered as he opened the jacket and the stopped at temple whilr konekos paws were moving.

Hello my name is kuno thanking you for coming. The little fox girl from the attack now known as kuno said with a sad face.

You see little kuno here is the daughter fox leader and kyoto as well her name is lady yakasan and she was kidnapped the same day you all were at the shrine. Azazel aaid as kai was holding his jacket.
Psst koneko stop it. Kai said trying not to laugh.

We think it is the choas brigade and we are here to help for peace. Azazel said as issei walked forward.

I'm so sorry i just miss my mother. Kuno as issei put his hand on her head while kneeling.
Its ok we havr your back and we will protect you and find your mom. Issei said as kuno smile but kai then started laughing.
What's so funny kai? Rossviasa asked as he let go of his jacket showing koneko falling out and turning human when she landed.
Meow? They both said as everyone even the former sad kuno was laughing at the two.

2 hours later at the hotel( I am not going over the talk due to it being the same as season 4 original)

So that was something right Kai? Issei said while him and kai walk to the rooms.
Yeah it was interesting though right koneko. Kai says petting chin.

So let me guess want me bunk with raynare next door? Issei asked smiling as he could tell koneko might do something for his birthday.

Yeah she..
The door to the right of us while kiba is doors downs side side. Issei said cutting kai off as he knocked in raynares door next to there own.

Night issei. Kai said opening the door to the bedroom.
Hey kai that honestly felt good getting pet, i have another birthday gift for you.
Koneko said going from her cat form to human stopping kai from entering the room.
But you already got me this jacket what else did you get me? Kai asked as he was comfused but also holding back his large urge to kiss with insticts.
Follow me and find out it. I'll even unwrapped koneko said gesturing for kai to follow her into the room and close the door. Which he did with his eyes going blue and red not to hold urge anymore.

Why did they say all that infront of me and not in the room. Issei said as raynare opened the door.
Oh issei what's? Raynare asked happy to see her boyfriend but surprised as well.

Well kai and koneko are about to go at it in the room so can i bunk with you today. Issei said with raynare having a evil smile.
First good for then, second they are in the room next me *sigh* oh well it can help us get heated ourselves. Raynare said as she dragged issei into the room.

Inside raynares room.

While she was talking to issei her closet glowed red inside it then it faded.

Ok good im here but who's room? We see rias in the closet of raynares room trying to watch or win issei but she will see something else.

Ok let's see. Rias says as she crack opens the door and saw raynare bringing issei in the room as they started making out.
(I going back and forth with koneko and raynare lemon so i will give the pov so you understand)

Hey koneko i think you forgot to turn the light on it's so dark. Kai said as koneko appeared with her ears and tail pushing kai on the bed kissing him for a few minutes till the kiss broke.

What's.. The matter am i too small for you or something ,do you want something.. Before koneko could finish kai was flipped over and kai stripped as he revealed his dick to koneko and petting her tail nibbling her ears.

It's not that you are perfect koneko.. I want you and i can't hold it anymore. Kai said as he and koneko kissed while kai showed his dragon tail and he used it to tickle konekos belly as they made love.

Kai.. I love you. Koneko said breaking the kiss and she using her tongue to give kai a neko licking.
I love you to koneko.. Ah. Kai said as he felt pleasure in konekos blow job and his insticts took hold.

I'm cumming!! Kai yelled has konekos eyes widened as she took all of Kai's fluids in her mouth and then backed up to gasp for air.

That..w. Was amazing, however kai im not done. Koneko said as she was about to mount her dragon but kai pushed her down and bit her belly and played with her ears.

Ahh.. Kai what are y.you. koneko asked as she felt incredible heat and pleasure.
Making you my mate and tasting a cats pussy. Kai said as he grew a lustful smile and his abaddon mark appeared on konekos belly and he starting licking her pussy.

(This crest is abaddon)

Oh issei.. Back in raynares room the two didn't take time and rushed right to mating as a red head was watching.

Are you ready for round one. Issei said wiping his queens juice off his face and showing his "dragon" making her beg.
Yes i am master plz give it issei give it to my fallen pussy!!! Raynare yelled as issei penetrates raynare thrusting making her moan as issei grabs her breasts and plays with them as he leans down to make out with her as he whispers in her ear.

You sense her too right? Issei asked raynare as they both sensed the red head watching and enjoying the show.
Yes i do why? Raynare asked.
Then let's give her a show.
Issei said as he thrusted faster and faster into raynare.

That's it harder master harder. Raynare moaned as she teased her king licking his neck.

While rias was watching she only thought to herself. Damn fallen that dragon is mine. I was supposed to take his virginity. Rias thought pissed as she then heard issei speak.

Raynare you are way better than that red virgin could have ever been. Issei said said as he bit raynares breast giving her a mate mark.

Rias was then getting pissed and used her magic to teleport to the next room over.

Ok she's gone now time to go wild. Issei said as boosted and went faster as raynare let out her wings as she felt issei make her feel like she was about to explode.

Issei its... S..so good. Raymare said biting issei's neck giving him a mark of her own.

Back with the b day couple.

Kai.. Yes keep going i..im going to c.cum.!!!!!! Koneko yells as she squirts her pussy juice all over Kai's face making the dragon stand up.

Tasty ready my love. Kai says licking his lips as his package his not far from konekos entrance.
Yes i am, i don't mind cherry's or popping them meow. Koneko says as kai puts his dick in konekos pussy

Yes it's in.. Kai lets go wild. Koneko says as kai smiles as he leans in to give her a kiss.

After a few minutes they break the kiss.
I love you koneko, i love you Kai happy birthday.

As she says that he thrusts and begins to pound her pussy and she holds him tight.
Sorry too rough. Kai asked feeling her grab him tight but she shacks her head.
No i just wanted you to have my mark.
Koneko says as she bites and kisses his left ab right upbove his heart.

Ok well if that's your love mark then how i keep going. Kai says with smile happy to be her mate.
You better right meow. Koneko says as she goes red as she feels Kai's wrap around hers.
As he then thrust faster and harder making her feel love and she mouns from her tail being rubbed and her insides being penetrated by her mate.

Yes harder harder. Koneko yells as kai smiles using his dragon aura to make her feel warmer and more sensitive.
So that's your kink. Well.. Kai was about to continue but him and koneko felt the eyes and energy of a red head so he leaned by her ear.
You sense her right koneko
Yeah what shoudl we do
Let's make her leave by giving her a show.

Kai then sit back up going faster and faster.
Yes kai hardee your my love i would love for you to be my master. Koneko let out shocking the now watching rias as she first saw koneko leave here without telling her and now she doesn't want her as a master.
Oh yeah i will protect and show you the love that powerless red head couldn't. Kai said as rias then began to cry as they were reaching the climax.

Issei harder harder.. Raynare im going too.
Koneko i can't im going to.. Yes Kai do it in my pussy im going to.

CUM!! The four mates let out as they finished there session and rias teleported home crying.

Rias honey what's wrong. Velarona gremory asked her daughter as she was left unanswered.

What is wrong with her first we don't see issei now this does anyone know what's going on. Zeoticus asked turning to sirzechs.

Mother father listen and i will explain but it's a big issue. Sirzechs said catching both his parents attention.

Sirzechs tells them both about issei being reincarnated and rias letting him die and using him for the engagement and gear but now she then hated issei after him being useless due to the juggernaut then she realized it was jealousy but too late because we don't know how issei feels.

My godness why i hope he will be ok. Velarona said with sorrow.
Indeed my dear i hoe things get better till then we give him time. What else is up with him. Zeoticus asked his son.

Yes actually he has a student by the name of kai i think it was but his origins is unknown. Sirzechs said as Zeoticus and velarona were speechless.

Kai your old rival Kai's son from the abaddon house some we thought as family. They both said making sirzechs think..

Back in kyoto.

We see kai and koneko lying on their backs both wings and tails out as they cuddled asleep and the same with raynare and issei.

Next day.

Yawn morning love.. Ready to get up. Kai asked koneko as they got dressed ready to meet kuno.
Knock knock knock
Kai get up it's time to watch the fox girl. Timat siad scaring the two.
Five minutes mom.
Ok be guick. Timat said.

10 minutes later

Kai and koneko were walking towards where to meet the others as timat stopped them.

Excuse me you two but why do i sense my sons aura on you cat. Timat said as she was blocking the hall.

We are.. You see.. mom she is my mate haha. Kai said in a scared tone making timat let out her aura.
You what your both are far to young whats wrong with you. Timat said as she let out her aura.

But my insticts took over you know haha. Kai said in a nervous laugh as koneko was quiet.

You both only have been dating for a month. Timat snapped at her son.
So what if rias wants fight for her i will because i love her. As long as im with my mate i am unstoppable. Kai said making koneko smile.

True but you are too young and kai she could die because of this didn't you think of the pieces.
Timat calm down and listen to kai. Issei said stopping timat from let out more of her power as he appeared with his rift spell.

Why being a bitch issei. Koneko says.
What do you mean koneko I'm sticking up for you. Issei said as raised her fist.
Well don't host of driag this is a family matter.
Yeah what she said. Kai and timat both said.

Ok im out see ya and koneko before i leave wHere is your mark anyway? Issei asked making timat flare up.
That's what i would like to know. Timat said glaring at the two.

Its.. On.. H. Her. Kai tried to say but couldn't.
HER WHAT SON OR SO HELP OPHIS I WILL TURN INTO MY DRAGON FORM!! Timat roared.
*gulp it's on her mid chest to belly mother. Kai said in fear of not the dragon king but his mother.

What did you say young man get over here and show me. Timat snapped.
Congrats you two. Issei teased.

So help me issei i will shove a lightspear up your ass. Kai raged at the emperor.
Ok ok but still did she mark you?

Ok enough both of you take off your shirts or i will show you why i am the choas dragon.

Both takes off their shirts ass we see the marks.

Here it's on my left ab above my heart.
Kai said.

And his is on my mid chest to stomach miss abaddon.

I am going to kill you both at least me and your father waited a year till we did that.
How is that any better timat. I agree with my host. Issei and driag told timat.

Who asked you anything driag.  Kai snapped at him.

Not my fault me and issei want to what happens.
Issei when me and mom done talking you WILL SLEEP WITH BOTH EYES OPEN YOU ASWELL DRIAG. kai yelled with his own aura and scaring the two reminding them of ophis in a sense.

Got to got i can't keep kuno waiting see ya then. Issei says running for the hills

*sigh* why are you both even together and if Draig shows up i will kill him. Timat says as she rubs her eyes as she gets a headache.

Love you too mom. Kai said running away while following issei.
Love you to hun.. Wait where is the cat and get back here. Timat looked around in a panick while then calming down seeing kai is just like his father.

Issei kai I've been waiting you two. Kuno said as she saw them a while later.

Sorry kuno ready for to tour us. Issei asked.
Well first where are the others? Kai asked looking for them.

At breakfast come on hurry. The three ran as kai looked into his jacket and saw his dads ring and his favorite kitten.

But on the mountain we see a man with a spear looking down.

Well just to be safe i better take care the fox kid and the red dragon emperor.

And that was the story everyone enjoy and thank you my friend and brother by all but blood but we are brothers in the means of dragons DDCRIMSONDD check out his stories and until then enjoy dragon army and see ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 910 25
A story of a boy this is. A boy who only knew all his life was about nothing. Paying off a debt he never knew how he got it. Constantly the top fight...
371K 4.2K 39
Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the Vanishing Drago...
19.7K 343 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
16.3K 399 18
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...