CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... More

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

Dragons caught in a fox hunt

1.4K 18 4
By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

We now see a white empty space much like where issei unlocked reds seal but instead it has many cloaked figures with black aura around them and a dark expression.

Hey old sempais how you doing. Issei said walking towards the sempai of gear as he felt there power change as issei stopped moving as he saw one get up.

Hello issei hyoudou happy to see you with the true pride of domination. One of the sempais said as issei saw the aura was now read and black with a silver glow as more got up taking of the robes and showing the clothes they wore before they died.

Yo current dragon nice hit on the white one, havent seen a sword attack like that sense my first time in the mindscape and last time as a red dragon. A male figure spoke with brown and one emerald eye and other was closed with a scar over it and he had silver shoulder pads and and armor that was red and silver with a hint of gold and a black cloak as aswell,while the armor is the same all the way down to the emerald and red boots the legs and center of the chest was broken with a sword mark on it.

Excuse me but his magic and intelligence is better of course the power of great is weak compared too the welsh dragon magic,swordsmanship and intelligence and strength of course you now need to learn his time barrier of course. The sempai with yellow and red hair with black eyes and glassses with black and emerald gloves a white tank top and red lab coat with brown slacks. However issei saw burn marks on his arm and large amounts of magic in him.

Pardon but who are you? Issei asked the sempai who tried seeing his power.
Oh right sorry i am.. The host could finish he was hit in the head by a small red chest.

Ow ow ow. Damn it elsha i get your the strongest female but stop shutting us up by hitting us in the head.

He says as two figures walk up to issei.

Hello issei my name is elsha driag told you i was who you needed to see for the box. A women now known as elsha spoke holding a red chest im front of issei.

Yes i remember elsha i am thankful for this after all i will show the world the power of a new welsh dragon. Issei said with a look of hope as elsha smiled and handed him the box.

Do you have the key issei? Elsha said who was confused at first but then renumbered as he summomed the key and opened the box full of pure energy as he woke up in the train.

Oh hey sensei your a wake about time. Kai said as issei looked and saw xenovia,kiba,raynare,koneko,and kai playing go fish next to him.

So how do you feel issei-ryu? Oh yeah do you have any sevens kiba? Go fish.
Raynare aked issei before then feeling the pain we all feel known as go fish while issei and kai just chuckled as she acted like she was dying, them a green light appeared on issei's hand as driag spoke.

Partner i have some news it is urgent. Driag said as issei and the others jumped from the dragons words.

What is it pal? Issei asked his friend as driag thought on how to tell issei.
If you use juggernaut drive or similar levels of power for example balance breaker boosted to 50 your life will be cut in hald. But if you don't you potential will slowly build up faster and faster but you might need a emotional catalyst. Driag spoke as all were shocked by his words but xenovia, koneko, kiba and issei all knew about a catalyst after all kiba was a opposite but was still strong and they all knew how many times issei almost died and cares for people and it hurts all but issei to hear that a death is needed. As issei was more trying to think of a loop whole.

Well the train is about to stop so let's get ready and go. Kai said as he stood up walking towards the mirror in the bathroom.
Yeab he's right I'll help clean up guys. Issei said getting up to clean up the cards.

Pov kai.

Damnit what is this feeling. Kai said as he punched the bathroom mirror as he thought of his past.

I can't stop feeling like part of me is missing and this damn match doesn't help. Kai says as he let out some aura in rage. Damn gremory girl if you think your strong and want to fight then lets..
FIGHT THAT'S IT. Kai said as his eyes went back to there original red and gold. The underworld thinks they know power well that will change very soon. Kai said as he let out a devilish smile at his plan for his name to be back from the forgotten in the underworld as we all see his wings finally showed themselves to be 8 black devil wings with sharp dragon scales around them making the wings be black with a hint of blue and silver.

Pov change outside the train.

We see issei and the others waiting outside the train with the rest of the class with rossviasa(yes that will stay the same her as a teacher but not a devil more a part of the norse unless something changes) as they wait for kai.

Sorry im late guys my.. Bags were stuck. Kai said which made issei raise an eyebrow after hearing kais quite tone of voice.
That's alright are stowaway come one everyone let's go. Rossviasa said having the class go to the hotel and then the rest of the tour.

Hey kai are you alright? Issei asked kai as he felt his aura seeming off but is pride was showing strong as can be.
Yes issei i am but i will tell you when we get to the room or the thousand gates. Kai said has issei understood he finally set a goal for himself.

Pov change at the rooms .

Kiba issei and kai walk towards the rooms and theres are next to each other.
So kai who are you bunking with? Kiba asked as he was felt it like the training with riaser all over again but with another brother.

I think i wil be with issei so we can plan and do some mental or magic training as dragons. Kai said as him and issei said goodbye to kiba as he had a different class then them.

As issei opened the door with a sigh the room was completely empty besides a dresser and tv.

Damnit.. Gremory. The two thought as they knew rias would do this.

Well come on kai let's drop the stuff off and talk after all a have a guestion.

Sure issei what is it? Kai asked confused but had a hunch this would happen as he put his bag down.

So why are you in such a prideful mood righy now? Issei asked
Well i have a plan for my fight with rias. After all there is a devils gathering to announce the fight right, so why not reveal who i am and have a battle royal for both our sakes. Kai said shocking issei.

Ok i love the idea for a royal but why for us both? I already have my pieces. Issei said confused.

Well if we kill a noble and i give you the title of said noble you will still have your pieces but we need to keep dragon researtion a secret right? Kai said knowing his sensei and his goal was to reveal the dragons when the time for domination comes.

Let me guess same for you, your own pride and soul will reveal your domination right? Issei askes knowing the answer already.

Indeed however i will reveal my royalty and im here because of that, see i feel my dad's power in my blood awakening but i thought his power was only destruction but that is what im here to find out. Kai said as he spoke his goal and showed issei his wings as both driag issei and great red felt pride in kai and his future.

Ok let's go then. Issei said as they both left the room to start the trip, however as they were leaving kai started to feel pain in his head but he felt little pain and mostly heard one thing "awaken what they claimed should be impossible" a unkown Voice said to kai as he caught back up with issei.

Pov the thousand gates.

We see isse, irina,kai,xenovia,asia,koneko,raynare,akiko and the perverted duo are on the way up the thousand gates.

So issei who is this shrip. Matsudo asked.
Watch it baldly or you will have 4 eyes glasses for real eyes. Kai threatens the perv as he walks to koneko and smirkes at issei while holding her hand.

Hey issei why is he smiling like that? Raynare asked while holding issei's arm as they had fun walking up the gates together.
Well let's say it's on of our bets. Issie said as koneko heard him and the two sighed at there boyfriends choices.

Ok issei lets do this.
You bet kai.

The two said as they ran towards the top of the gates towards the shrine leaving the others behind.

I will beat you issei. Kai said rushing at his top speed but still behind issei.
Well sorry but i beat.. Ugh.. You this time. Issei said ss he reached the top with him and kai catching there breath.

So why are we here? Kai asked his sensei.
Well i hate churches and with my life how it was i think i should say a prayer for once in my life. Issei said knelling in front of the fox statue as kai,driag and great red gave him the silence he needed.

Dear to any angel,fallen or devil who hears me i want to say i may hate some of my past as a devil but if i wasn't a devil i wouldn't be free by the bonds of human life or have my brothers here today so plz all i say is watch over the gremory family because even though i don't know if i even care for her anymore just keep asia and others safe along with rias's family because i can't be there for her if she is the person she is and willing to lie for power. Issei said touching kai and great red and even making kai cry seeing how isseu still cares for them even now.

Take this you fool. Yelled a small but angry voice as fire shot at issei and kai.

What the hell kai stand on guard. Issei said seeing fox amd crow yokai along with a tiny little girl who is a 9 tails.

Return my mother you fools you don't belong here. The girl said as the two were confused.

We don't know your mom or wh.. Argh. Kai said as he was cut off by his head hurting calling to his soul asking "please don't be alone i protect again like before"

KAI!!! issei yelled making sure he was ok as a crow yokai was about to attack as issei grabbed his throat with a look straight from hell that could make a new gate of hell or make a new hell all together.

Back off we don't know who you are but fighting us now well each this you fool. Issei said as he threw the bird and pulled out one of his wings as the other troops went for the attack.

DESTRUCTIVE ROAR!!!! Kai yelled as he woke up and let out his devil blood in a move that was forgotten too only one devil. Luckily his roar knocked out a few of the yokai and launched them back.

Kai fallow me we need to keep this shrine safe. Issei said guiding kai into the forest with the yokai following.

What do we do now? Kai asked as he the got caught fighting two fox yokai but he didn't fight due to him being a guest and he only roared by mistake, but as he thought what to do a blue wing knocked the fox's back as kai looked up he saw his mother.

Mom why are you here in dragon form no less. Kai asked as his mom brought the others down from her back to help as she spoke.
What do you mean you called that roar was attack and emergency call your father made for me i can hear it from the gap. Timat said reverting to her human form.
Also here you go make one of the gloves fingerless or both. She said handing him a blue box that was as old as him.
What is this? He asked holding the box as koneko held the yokai back.
It's your birthday today seriously just like your father can't even remember. Happy 16th birthday son. Timat said giving her son a big big hug as koneko and her switch place for a second.

Here catch. Koneko saif kissing Kai's cheek as she ran and threw a new silver and blue jacket at him.

Ok guys keep them back with out hurting them or the area and hurry we have a birthday to celebrate. Issei said teasing his student.
As kai opened the box he started to cry as he saw a crimson and gold ring with a blue crystal holding the crimson gem.

This was your fathers ring that he gave me before he died when he wanted us to be a family. Timat said starting to tear seeing her son look like his father as he put the ring on showing both his dragon and devil eyes and his gloves glowing purple as his aura exploded as he turned to the yokai.

LISTEN NOW AND WELL, I AM NOT A TERRORIST AND WE DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR MOTHER IS BUT BY MY FAMILY NAME I WILL HELP BUT... he then start to roar while letting out both aura's and his wings. But his purple aura gave birth to a gold coat around it merging is own unique power and is family power he merged.
IF YOU THINK I WILL BACK DOWN IF YOU TRY TO FIGHT US THEN YOUR WRONG BECAUSE IM THE LAST OF OF MY KIND AND I'VE DEALT WITH BULLIES AND THIS TIME I CAN TAKE YOU BULLIES DOWN TO HELL!!! Kai roared making the yokai run away and all but issei,koneko,raynare and timat be shocked about his past and wings.
He then calms down and puts on his new jacket as he looks down at the ring.
(Dad one day i will see you and make your name proud.)

That's all guys hope you enjoy and the kyoto arc will have 4 to 5 more parts so i will take my time making these so you enjoy them after all i will post once or twice a week. Also thank you DDCRIMSONDD for the help and check my bro out he is going to post a new naruto chapter soon but if you don't like that then read his new all for some story. Till then see ya dragon army

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 610 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...
561K 9.1K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
372K 4.2K 39
Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the Vanishing Drago...
1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...