The AlL-sTaR Ultimate Dance B...

By sunfl0wervol2

"This game will make you better and more tough." What happens when you combine some of the country's best dan... More

The AlL-sTaR Ultimate Dance Battle
Dedication
Chapter 1- Arrival
Chapter 2- Dinnertime
Chapter 3- Challenges and Dances
Chapter 4- An Interesting Morning
Chapter 5- Practice Makes... Issues?
@fanficsdancemoms One Shot Competition
Chapter 6- Liar, Liar
Chapter 7- Competition Day
Important Notice
Chapter 8- The Dancing
Chapter 9- No Dinner Just Dancing
New Cover!
Chapter 10- Trust Issues
Chapter 11- Meetings and Trust Training
Q and A Session!!!!!
Author's Note
Chapter 12- A Clean Rehearsal
Chapter 13- Stressing on Competition Day
Chapter 14- Saying Goodbye
Chapter 15- Sharing Secrets
Chapter 16- A New Week
Chapter 17- Mixing It Up
Chapter 18- Another Week Flew By
Chapter 19- Someone Else Leaves
Chapter 20- Attitude
Chapter 21- If Abby Only Had a Brain
Chapter 22- Old Faces, New Dances
Chapter 23- Talks and Rehearsals
Chapter 24- "Cool Costume!"
New Account!
Chapter 25- Attitude in Both Ways
Important Notice
Chapter 26- The Fault in Our Barres
Chapter 27- Aren't They Siblings?
Chapter 28- Pool
Chapter 29- Blue (Costumes)
Chapter 30- Unexpected Twists
Chapter 31- The 80's
Quick Note
Chapter 33- Bowling
Chapter 34- Wigs, Wigs, and More Wigs
Chapter 35- Sadness on an Exciting Day
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ
Chapter 36- A Day at the Movies
Chapter 37- Movie Magic
Chapter 38- Rehearsing Your Roles
Chapter 39- Getting Your Costumes
Oh, just one more thing before I end this story...
Chapter 40- The Critic's Say
Ending Note
Voting for the Peoples' Choice in the Wattys!

Chapter 32- Interviews and Nervousness

276 14 2
By sunfl0wervol2

Asia woke up with a start, again. For the past few nights, she had been having nightmares that she would be cut from the competition. Her mom promised her she would take Asia rollerskating once if she won.

Asia glanced over at the clock. 4:42 AM. Asia groaned and rolled out of her bed. In fifteen minutes, she would have gotten up anyways. She picked out her outfit for the day, making sure it was precise. Yellow sports bra with black straps that crossed in the back, matching yellow shorts with black waistband, and a yellow bow. Yellow, yellow, yellow.

Quickly, she stepped into the shower, careful not to wake up Sophia. Sophia was nasty in the morning when she was tired. She was pretty nice, but then she was also snippy in the mornings.

After a long shower, Asia was ready for the day. She sat on the couch and turned on the TV, where it was channeled to some channel called Dance Channel that only few people knew about.

"We have reports that Abby Lee Miller has some ideas about who is going to win the competition she is hosting. The prize has changed to $100,000, just that. The winner will also be the new face of ALDC LA."

Asia gasped. No one knew they were potentially going to have to change studios! For the ALDC girls, they at least were able to stay with Abby. But what about the rest of them?

"We have contacted Maddie Ziegler. Maddie?"

The reporter stood next to a screen with Maddie's face on it. The room they were staying in was in the background. Maddie was in her dance clothes and the shower was running in the background.

"Hello, Maddie! People have said you are a competitor on the show. How has it been so far?" The reporter had a fake smile on her face and Maddie looked extremely uncomfortable. And tired.

"Hey everyone! The show has been really fun. The people here are great. The dances have been amazing so far, especially the group dances. And the nerves are really high. You never know if you are going to be on the bottom."

"What dance are you doing this week?"

Maddie smiled. "Well, I can't give out too much detail, but I do have a trio with two really amazing people." She laughed and scratched her arm. "I have to go now, since we are about to learn our schedule for the day."

"Okay. Thanks, Maddie!"

The connection was lost and Asia shut off the TV. Of course, Maddie got the interview. Sophia stumbled out of her bedroom, rubbing her eyes. "Hey, Asia. Maddie told me she had an interview. How was it?"

Asia shrugged. "It was an interview."

Sophia laughed and took a strawberry from their fridge. "Okay. I gotta go get ready. Can you get me a glass of water please, so when I come out it's ready." Asia rolled her eyes and laughed. Sophia's usual glass of Daily Morning Water.

Once everyone got to the theater, the room was silent. Abby was late, but she was eventually there. Her hair was a mess and she was out of breath. "I think she was running for once in her life," Paige whispered to Chloe. Chloe laughed and turned her attention to the stage.

"P-please take out your iPads," Abby sighed, breathlessly. The notes was open and their was a schedule. It was a long and lengthy list. Paige sighed. She wasn't going to have a lot of practice time today.

This is what it looked like:

6:15-7- Breakfast

7-8- Rehearsal for Maddie, Brooke, Sophia and Chloe, Zack

8-9- Rehearsal for Mackenzie, Autumn and Paige

9-10- Rehearsal for Asia and Kendall, Jojo

10-11- Rehearsal for Mia, Lucas

11-12- Group Rehearsal

12-1- Lunch

1-1:40- SWIMMING! You all deserve it.

1:40-2- Get changed and some ice cream.

2-3- Rehearsal for Maddie, Brooke, Sophia and Chloe, Zack

3-4- Rehearsal for Mackenzie, Autumn and Paige

4-5- Rehearsal for Asia and Kendall, Jojo

5-6- Dinner

6-7- Rehearsal for Mia, Lucas

7-8- Group Rehearsal

8-10- Bowling Alley next door!

10- Curfew

Everyone cheered at the schedule. This was awesome! Bowling, swimming, and ice cream! Autumn smiled to herself and sighed. This may or may not be the best week at the competition.

"So, who is excited?" Abby asked. Everyone cheered and she smiled. She wasn't going to swim, since the kids might think she is a little weird. She did it after curfew when everyone was in their rooms.

"Okay. The tap teacher is Maud, jazz is Brian. Awesome, or not?" Abby smiled at the warm response she got. "Okay. Glad to see everyone is excited. But right now, I''m starving. Eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, fried potatoes, and fruit for breakfast! Go!"

Maddie was stressing out. It was a bright and early morning, and she was tired. She barely was remembering the dance. Brooke and Sophia were getting all the parts because of it.

"How about we do it again? Maddie, remember, tendu, to the aerial. Not plie. Music is coming on." Brooke was the one to start, doing a lot of acro in the beginning. Then, Sophia and Maddie came in strong.

But Maddie was weak today.

"Maddie! Your timing is off! You are three beats behind!" Maddie stopped her move and she picked up where the other girls were on. From that point forward she was on timing, until the turn.

"Maddie! Two pirouettes at the end of this turn? Unacceptable! Those two did six!" Why was she off today? She started panicking and after the dance was done, which was only halfway through the song.

"Okay! Get some water girls. We are going to do it again, alright?"

Maddie nodded and took a big chug out of her blue water bottle. She was so nervous that this was going to end badly this week. All she had to do was focus, concentrate, and be herself.

Meanwhile, Chloe had her own complications herself. Her duet was so messy. Maud was beginning to worry one of them was going home. Chloe's sounds were not clear and she was off the music.

"I'm sorry, Maud," Chloe apologized as she fell out of another turn.

"Oh, no it's not my fault," Maud sighed. "It's yours, sweetie. Your timing needs to be better. Be pulled up in your pirouettes. Cross your shuffle hops. Clean up your Cincinnatis."

Chloe nodded. She knew it was going to come.

She was going to go home.

A few hours later, Brian was struck with the trouble-bug. Mackenzie came in and she wasn't doing so well. The moves were really trick. They had to do two front handsprings, a back handspring, a handspring, then another back handspring into a back flip.

"You guys are lucky to have props that are grass." (A/n- listen to the song. (: please. ok. get back to reading!!!!) Brian sighed and rubbed his forehead. "It is going to cover the mats for the whole tumbling part of this dance. You guys are doing well, but Mackenzie, we need you to not cheat it and do three back handsprings in a row. Autumn is doing it fine."

Mackenzie nodded slowly. She wasn't cheating the step! "I also need you to not cheat the whole wandering section at the beginning. You are doing an easy version of all the steps. That could get you send home. Haven't you been on the bottom a lot?"

"Unfortunately," she muttered.

"Right, so you need to do good. Abby might send you home if you are on the bottom, again. Don't you want to prove that you can beat your sister and win first? No offense Autumn."

Autumn smiled. She wasn't worried. She had this in the bag. Mackenzie nodded, embarrassed. She wanted to win so badly to show Ms. Abby and her mom she was three times better than Maddie.

"Okay, so, rehearsal dismissed. See you all for the group rehearsal soon!" Mackenzie and Autumn grabbed their dance bags and gallon water bottle. Mackenzie thought the dance was good, her technique, not so well.

Little did she know her sister was having complications as well.

oohhhhh! everyone is putting the sister rivalry on mack z! do you think mackenzie can outlast maddie and win the 100,000 DOLLARS AND BE THE FACE OF ALDC LA? yeah. the prize changed. abby has yet to announce it. she is going to tell them....

you'll find out soon enough. :p

vote, and maybe comment? also check out my nia frazier fanfic, trying to be queen! trust me, it's not THAT bad... :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 186 15
SEQUEL TO MATT'S LITTLE DANCER It is now the middle of winter in L.A. of 2015* Matt and Maddie stopped talking since the day of the commotion with h...
3.2K 75 26
Danger came into town, and the ALDC must reveal their true capacity in order to save their families and friends.
101K 948 14
Aliyah is a 13 year old girl and has been dancing since she was 2. 11 years of dancing has done a lot for Aliyah. Her mom Heather believes she could...
96.8K 768 21
Isabella Torez is new at the abby lee dance company (ALDC) and she has a passion for dance. When Isabella goes to a competition a boy from candy appl...