Vegas will you ever love me?🌹

By bibbui5383

After confrontation of both families, when vegas runs into an accident, pete can't bear that and he passes ou... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14. 🔞🔞🔞
Chapter 15.
chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Announcement
chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 🔞🔞🔞
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

chapter 5. 🔞🔞🔞

8.5K 299 41
By bibbui5383

Vegas pov:

As i removed cloth from his face, my anger started to return. I was damn excited to have Porsche tonight but it was Pete infront of me.
Those idiots can't do anything right. First that Kinn won the auction and now he might be with Porsche and left this mess for me to clean . I kicked the bed hard and then looked at Pete.

I don't know why but Pete , he is quite different from all the people i met till date especially within major family. No one cares about me whether I live or die. But few days ago he was the one, other than Macau, who cared for me when tankhun hits my head with that tray. He applied ointment and his eyes looked worried, worried for me. I don't know why but that feels good, i don't know in what way but it felt good .

But whatever maybe the reason he cared for me , i shouldn't forget that he is Kinn's loyal dog and Tankhun's head bodyguard. Every member of major family doesn't do anything without any purpose, as i caught him spying one day he is pretty bad at it, maybe that day he came to me with a purpose.

When I looked at him he was messy. His whole body was covered in sweat.

Pete: " Pl___please untie me, it's so huh___hot over here".

I looked at him. He was fidgeting in bed. Even if he came with a purpose on that day I think had to give him a reward for his bravery to spy on me, so that next time he should think twice whether he should follow me or not.

Even if I didn't get Porsche tonight, i think he is the best replacement for him because if i mark the head bodyguard of major family, it would be exciting to look at the expressions of both Tankhun and Kinn.

So i got near to Pete, i straddled him and i went near his ear.

Vegas: " i will untie you, just wait a little". After this i licked his ear.

Pete: " please na, it's too hot , i am suffocating uhh....".

Vegas: " don't worry , I'll help you".

I untied his hands. He was too weak by now , he can't even sit right. I removed his shirt and the turtleneck then I tied his wrists with the headboard of bed.

Pete:" Kh---Khun Vegas, please le.... Let me go".

I was shocked when he said my name. The drug diminishes the ability to recognise someone but how is he able to ......

Pete: " Let me go khun Vegas, I am not Porsche".

When he said Porsche i was surprised that whether he know about my plan.

Vegas: " yes i know but don't worry, my plan is just to irritate Kinn, I don't care whether it's Porsche or you".

His face was red. I kissed his cheeks and then looked at his lips but I didn't kiss him ( you guys know why).

I licked his neck and then biting his soft skin.

Pete: " Ahhhh..... Unghhh... let me go."

Vegas: " Stop squirming Pete, you'll get hurt".
Then i continued giving him hickeys all over his neck , slowly shifting downwards.

I kissed his chest and he was moaning beneath me.

Pete: "Ungh..... Ahhh Vegas I need more."

He drops saying khun, he just called my name for the first time that really turned me on.

Vegas: "Do you like it , Pete?".

Pete:" Yes vega.... Vegath i need more "

Did he just mispronounced my name. But right now i just want to focus on my satisfaction. I quickly removed his pants and underwear and damn he was uhmmm......... hard.

I looked at him. His hands were tied. His face was red. His neck was covered with hickeys. His abs and his white milky skin was covered with sweat and he was hard.
He was a treat to my eyes. I couldn't control myself anymore.
Then i noticed a tattoo on his waist bone.
"No legacy is so rich as honesty" i just laughed at that thought afterall he is a loyal dog.i kissed and licked his tattoo.

Pete:" uhhhhhh....... Vegath mm...... more".

Vegas: " Pete you want more right?"

I started stroking his cock slowly while kissing his one nipple and playing with other.
His moans were like a music to my ears.

Pete:" Vegath please un....... Untie me, i wa.....want to hhuh....hug you ahhhhh.. unghh ......"

I keep sucking his nipples while he was a moaning mess right now.
I started jerking him off quickly.
After few more strokes he finally reached his orgasms. He released a lot of cum .

Pete:" Vegath untie me i ca..... can't handle this, i n.......need to h...hug you."
He was panting.

Vegas: "Will you be a good boy for me then? Hmmm pete?"

Pete :* Yes i will be a good boy to uhhhh... You vegas."

I untied his wrists. There were stains of blood on his wrists. Then i straddled him again but he hugged me. It was a tight hug . I pushed him away from myself. But before I could do anything he straddled me. He was on top of me. He started opening buttons of my shirt
And i helped him removing it. I was quite surprised i didn't imagine that i don't have to force to tame him.

He removed my pants and underwear then he brings his forehead close to my head and said,

Pete;" Vegas do you know huh....... how much I.... M.. missed you., You bastard y....... You didn't c...... Care for me even once."
He shouted at me.

I was just processing his words when he finally kissed me. I don't know how to react as it was my first kiss. I slept with so many but i never kissed them. I tried to push him but he kissed me again , His lips were soft , i couldn't control myself and then i kissed him back. He parted his lips and i pushed my tongue inside . It was like our tongues were battling with each other.
We broke our kiss when we felt difficulty in breathing. I wanted to kiss him more but his hands reached to my cock. He started stroking it.

I quickly adjusted my position making him sit on my lap while he was busy in stroking my cock.

Vegas:" Ahhh.... Pete , keep going.... It feels so good."

I slowly entered one finger inside his hole. He hinched in pain.

Pete:" vehh...... Vegath ahhhh...ahhhhh.. it hurts."

I can't wait and i inserted one more finger inside him.

Vegas:" don't worry Pe ...Pete, i won't hurt you , just toh.......tolerate this for a little while."

He kissed me again. It was a wet and passionate kiss. I entered third finger inside him. he moaned in my mouth. I swallowed his moans. He broke the kiss and we both were breathing heavily. His stopped stroking my cock and pressed my shoulders with his hands.

Pete:" it hu.......hurts vegas, i can't ta.........take it any.... Uhhh......more...."

I quickly pushed him and and his back was facing towards bed. I quickly take out condom and lube from the drawer. I wore condom and applied a lot of lube over my cock and i applied some over his rim.
Then i placed the head of my cock over his entrance and slightly pushed in.

Pete: " Ahhh..... Ungh ..... Vegas"

Vegas:" Relax Pete, just look at me and uhhh...... And you'll enjoy this". I kissed him and entered him completely slowly, when I got adjusted i started moving slowly.

While i was thrusting in him , he arched his back and his moans were too loud. Thankfully the walls of the room are soundproof otherwise everyone would listen how much pleasure i am giving to Kinn's loyal dog.

Within no time i hitted him at his sweet spot.

Pete:" Vegas R.....right there, uhhhh... Right there, you're so uhh ............ big, it fe.........feels so uhhhh.... Good."

I was more turned on now by his words.

Vegas:" you like it rough, na Pete?"

After this his legs surrounded my waist tightly and i continued thrusting him while biting his neck soft skin.

Pete:" Yes veg.....vegas , I like it rough, please do fa.......faster and harder."

His moans were so good. I rammed his hole and hitting his sweet spot.

The room was filled with our moans.

Pete:" I'm about to uhhhh......ahhhhh.....cum vegath"

Vegas:" yeah cu....cum for me na Pete"

After few more strokes he finally released his cum spoiling the bedsheets.
I increased my speed while thrusting him hard, then i came inside him.

Then i just fall over his chest. We both were panting heavily.

Pete:" i missed yo... You so much Vegas, I lo....."

He was trying to say something but before he could finish his sentence, he has fallen asleep.
I just looked at face his cheeks were red and his lips were swollen and red , he looked so cute though.
His whole body was covered with hickeys and biting marks that i gave him.
I wanted to Go for another round but he was sleeping.
After that i cleaned him and myself. then i lied down beside him and looked at his face.

Vegas:" You really enjoyed tonight, Pete. You don't know how good you looked while you were moaning my name and begging me to fuck you hard. But when you will wake up tomorrow, are you going to hate me?"

With that i gave him a peck on his lips and i dressed myself. I ordered my men to gaurd him untill he wakes up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I reached home i straight away went to my red room.i sat on my couch.
I am still thinking about Pete he was so good for me, i feel so satisfied. I never thought that someone could make me feel so good.I never looked twice at the person with whom I had one night stand but i think we'll meet again Pete.

__________________________________________

This is my first time writing smut and i am bad at it i know but i tried it might be not that good but thanks for supporting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 2.3K 18
What if Pete loses his memory instead of Vegas.Will he remember him or forget him.What will Vegas do read and find out. Disclaimer: i dont own the ch...
148K 5.2K 32
Part of my Minor Family Supremacy Series. This is Vegas's story. What if the Devil of Thailand was interested in Pete long before Porsche entered the...
277K 7.5K 44
This story is set after Vegas and Pete get together and this is about their life now. They have been dating for over 6 months now and Khan and Korn a...
103K 1.6K 13
This is the love story of Vegas pete and this story not supposed to be a original novel or a series this is kind of my imagination and a real love st...