LILITH | DEAN WINCHESTER [ ✓ ]

By strxapose

LILITH ━━ ❛ LOOK AT ME MOM! YOU MUST BE SO PROUD OF THE WOMAN YOU RAISED ❜ supernatural ─⊹⊱ season one ↺ se... More

LILITH: THE WOMAN OF THE NIGHT
SEASON ONE
01. the seal from another world
02. let's get in trouble
03. the old maud
04. a talk with sam
05. the bar
06. breaking point
07. crazy people
08. bobby singer
09. discontrol
10. hunters
sam's special
SEASON TWO
12. you are my best friend
13. crybaby
14. moonlight kiss
15. you're a witch lilith
16. coven
17. my life so far
18. one week with dean
19. first mision
20. dorian monsietti
21. all hell breaks loose
regina's special
SEASON THREE
22. figther
23. mommy
24. goodbye for a while
25. witches witches and confessions
26. who's that girl?
27. inside her mind
28. my twenty one halloween
29. my kind of christmas
30. just in bello
31. the attempt before the storm
32. and i've hurt myself
dean's special
SEASON FOUR
33. after
33. two faces
34. woman
35. the powerpuff girl
36. hell
37. i lost a friend
38. lazarus rising (cry by my side)
39. fake smile
40. love story
41. queen of hell
42. skinny little bitch
dean special: caretaker
43. arduenn v. winchester
44. judas is the demon i cling to

11. devil's trap

368 18 1
By strxapose

◖𓈈﹗﹙chapter eleven﹚
 ▬▬ devil's trap . . . ❜

                 It had been a few days since Lilith understood the vastness of the witch world and the fact that an alpha was interested in her head caused a confinement in the junkyard, Bobby didn't even want to let her go to buy a bread alone. So Lilith was immersed in old and heavy books searching for a stamp remotely resembling the one on the letter, but luck was not on her side. She only found patterns with certain influences that had nothing to do with witches. She only hoped that the Hopkins family would call her with good news.

             The house was quiet until one of the telephones hanging on the wall began to ring. The old hunter got up from his desk with heaviness and shuffled his feet yawning, however after hearing Dean's voice on the other end of the line, his spirits went up a gazillion levels.

             "Sam and Dean are coming, some demons got John," Bobby reported. "That motherfucker got the Colt," she heard him mumble.

                The young woman put the book aside to look at Bobby with frightened eyes.

               "They got John," she repeated incredulously. "What's the Colt?"

               "It's a revolver that was made by Samuel Colt, it has thirteen bullets that, according to legend, can kill any creature. I guess they're not far from revenge for Mary's death."

               Bobby said nothing more and only checked the time at every minute. She didn't want to ask any more questions, but her nerves were killing her inside. After false announcements of the Winchesters' arrival, they heard the Impala's engine pull into the junkyard.

              "Hi, boys!" Lilith greeted them as soon as she saw them. "Are you all right?"

              "Hi Lilith," said Sam, the first to appear in the room, followed by his brother. "We're fine," he reassured her.

               Dean, as soon as he saw her, stopped his steps as if he remembered he had forgotten something in the impala, and after a few seconds of strange behavior he approached the sofa saying.

             "Hey... I'm sorry for what happened in New York," his voice sounded rushed which didn't end up being a sincere apology to Lilith.

            "You're forgiving, but you owe me another dinner and you'll pay" it was old stuff anyway.

            "Done."

             Sam had sat down where Bobby had been before and stuck his snub nose into an old book while Dean thanked Bobby for lending them a hand. The truth was, the Winchesters and Bobby hadn't ended on good terms after he'd threatened to blow John's brains out over some stupidity of Dean's. Lilith had been on Bobby's side, he was right in that conflict. Lilith decided to lose herself in the conversation by taking the role of listener until suddenly the mood became heavy, serious with a tone of mistery.

             "I'll tell you something else," said Bobby, "You got into something serious. In a normal year I hear of about three demonic possessions, maybe four at the most. This year I've heard of 27 so far. You know what it mean? More and more demons are walking among us. There are many more."

             That was the part that terrified her the most since she was a child. Monsters were able to camouflage themselves among normal people, to be in any area of society. A paranoid person could have a severe anxiety attack, it was a miracle that most of the population didn't believe in the supernatural world.

            "Do you know why?" Sam asked for everyone.

            "No, but I know something big is happening. There's a storm coming. You guys, and your daddy, are in the middle of it." At the top of his sentence, the howl of Bobby's guard dog could be heard from outside; like an introduction to danger. "Lilith go upstairs!"

            "What?" she said in a daze, but had immediately got up.

            "Now! Don't come down until I call you, understand?"

             Lilith nodded and went upstairs as fast as she could. She locked herself in her bedroom as Bobby had told in case there was any fighting going on downstairs or if the monsters entered the property. She was dying of fear and worry for the men. She could just barely hear the babble of voices and then suddenly a great dry clatter and glass shattering. Damn! She struggled against obedience or getting closer to investigate if it was all under control: she trusted the hunters, she didn't trust her. She tried to calm herself and if it got worse she would have to climb out the window like Bobby had made her practice as a child.

             She sat on her bed attentive to the sounds and her own perception of the environment until silence flooded the house. It was an interminable silence of absolute nothingness and she wondered what she should do: go out the window or go to the stairs and investigate.

            "Lilith!" Her name sailed from the staircase and came barely as an echo to her ears: it was Bobby's voice. "Don't come down yet, everything is under control."

             That was all she needed. She waited obediently, but she heard Dean's screams that didn't leave her alone, now she wanted to know what was going on. Who was downstairs? The first thing Lilith did was to unlock the door and open it a little to let the words come with better definition, although they were not words but feminine screams of pain. She left the room carefully, slow, attentive steps following the path to the top of the stairs and there she stood to witness an exorcism recited by Sam.

             She had heard Meg's name, and slowly began to get the full story. She decided to go halfway down the stairs to watch as the demon was expelled from the young woman's body. A great black cloud covered the ceiling, but it left its victim behind. Meg's head fell limp, like a rag doll, a couple of drops of blood descending from her mouth. Lilith stepped into the room with her eyes wide with shock and a bitter taste on her tongue.

             "Oh my God!" she exclaimed, covering her mouth. "She's alive!" Meg raised her head, blinked with the last of her strength and drew in a breath, choking on her own blood.

             "Call 911," Dean said. "Lilith get some water and blankets, quick."

              She ran up the stairs and threw the first blanket she could find over her shoulder, then passed through the kitchen and poured a glass of water. The brothers had pulled her out of the chair and laid her on the floor...poor girl. She had fallen off a building and now was when she suffered the impact.

             "Where is the demon we are looking for?" Sam asked, carefully tucking a blanket under her neck.

             "He's not there," he replied, "there are others... scary ones."

             "Where are they keeping our dad?" Dean insisted.

             "By... the river," Lilith covered Meg's body with a blanket. She could no longer watch her body slowly fade away "Sunrise."

             "Sunrise?" Dean sighed uncomprehendingly. Lilith watched him and wished she had the same strength to see death. It was very different from what happened with the witch... he wanted to kill her and she fought back, Meg didn't even have a chance against the demon.

             Lilith made an attempt to leave, but Meg's touch on her wrist prevented it.

             "She wants you," she muttered almost inaudibly, "Don't listen to her, you'll fuck all of us."

             "Are you talking to her? Why... what do you mean?" Dean jumped to her defense, taking his hand off her.

             Lilith jumped up in fright and took a few steps away, touching her wrist. The interaction between the two proved to be strangely intense, an impossible to decipher connection that left her in a state of shell-shocked death. Meg directed her last words to her. She felt Bobby's palms on her shoulders, restraining her in surprise.

             "Go to your room, we'll talk after the paramedics arrive," he ordered. Lilith was about to reply, she changed her mind, she didn't want to leave anymore. "Come on," he persisted. Bobby didn't want her there. The way he was bossing her around meant trouble that, surely, they wouldn't talk about. Not today.

💬 !▬ @strxapose
( author's note ﹚

please vote and comment, love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 3.2K 47
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs. ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀ ғᴀɴᴛɪᴄʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs... ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ... "ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ᴘɪᴄᴋs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ...
30.1K 440 48
What the title says. Includes the characters and actors of Supernatural. As usual, I don't own anything from the show and I am fully aware that the a...
93.7K 3.4K 40
❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞�...
44.5K 831 21
"Im your father." I said slowly. She smiled and said "nahh you're just a sperm donor." What happens when dean Winchester discovers he has a daughter...