The Last Fay [A Twilight Saga...

By NatWingz

~Fanfiction based on the Twilight saga~ On Halloween night, Alex, Justin, Gabe, myself and aunt Cat were all... More

🥀✨Prologue✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 01: Losing A Bet Doesn't Get You Very Far...Or Does It?✨🥀
🥀✨Characters (My OC's)✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 02: Learning The Truth✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 03: "King Kong? That You?"✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 04: First Day [Back] At School - Part 1✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 05: First Day [Back] At School - Part 2✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 06: Family Reunion?✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 07: The Lore Of Fay & Friends✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 08: Solving The First Riddle Ends With A Trip To The Hospital✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 09: We're Not Your Ordinary Family, But So What?✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 10: Easier Said Than Done✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 11: Alex The Fire Bender?✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 12: Bella Meets The Cullen Family✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 14: A Good Day Gone Bad✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 15: Sometimes, Rules Are Meant To Be Broken✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 16: The Cullen Family vs James✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 17: Prom - Live Like There's No Tomorrow✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 18: New Moon✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 19: Bella's Birthday Party✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 20: The After Party✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 21: The Werewolves Of La Push - Part 01✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 22: The Werewolves Of La Push - Part 02✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 23: Solving The Next Riddle/Saving Bella✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 24: "The 'Red String Of' What?"✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 25: To Volterra We Go✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 26: A New Friend In Jane?✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 27: The Truth Is Revealed✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 28: Trip To The Past - Part 01✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 29: Trip To The Past - Part 02✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 30: What Really Happened Back Then✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 31: The Volturi's Decision ✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 32: The Vote✨🥀
🥀✨Chapter 33: Eclipse✨🥀

🥀✨Chapter 13: Just A Normal Family Game Of Baseball✨🥀

45 0 0
By NatWingz

During the weekend, Gabe and I decided to practice the set for the prom, while Alex had detention (don't ask), and Justin was looking through The Lore of Fay & Friends book for information.

When we took a break, we decided to talk about the book. Gabe was spinning himself around on the chair in the room he shared with Justin, staring at nothing in particular in thought. "Do you think we'll find out what our element power is soon? If we do, I wouldn't know where to begin with training."

"Me neither, my friend." I spoke with my back leaning against the wall. I also have a few notebooks a pens placed beside me on the bed as well. "But when we do do the training, we'll all be cheering each other on like in High School Musical when people got behind The Wildcats."

"Uh, no." Gabe blinked thrice. "You did not just use a cheesy Disney musical for an example." He suddenly snickered. "You said 'do do'."

I screwed up some plain paper and threw it at him, but it bounced off his head and landed in his hand. "Oh, you know what I mean."

"Speaking of games, your family has that baseball game tomorrow, right?" He threw the ball of paper at me and I caught it. "Do you think they will let us play as well?"

I smirked and threw paper ball back at him. He caught it and was catching it back and fourth between his hands. "Gabe, are you suggesting you want to play baseball with them?"

He smile sheepishly and shrugged. "I dunno...maybe? I used to play it with my family when I was a kid, and when my parents weren't so busy with work and stuff. I kinda miss doing that, you know?"

"Let's see...you against vampires who run really fast, and I mean really fast...you might actually get a chance at winning, or at least run to one of the posts." Justin walked in, carrying the Lore of Fay & Friends book in one hand. "That is, if they are kind enough to allow you that much, considering Rosalie can be a little impatient, and Emmett can be quite competitive, as seen on a game of Mario Kart."

Gabe nodded. "Yeah, that dude does not like playing as a mushroom, and I thought mushrooms were pretty good drivers in the game."

"Not in Emmett's case, apparently." I commented before turning to Justin. "So, did you manage to find anything interesting in the book that might be of use to us?"

He took a seat at the end of the bed and opened the book. "Yeah, there's something in the book about another way we can find out what our elemental powers are."

He flipped through it until he got to a certain page. "It says that: 'The weather can change depending on the mood the elemental users are in. For example, if the Air and Water users are upset, the sky will roar with thunder, and the clouds will rain down as if the clouds themselves were crying. If it is warm, then the Fire, Earth, and Sun users are happy and/or content. If the one who holds the power of Sun is sad, the sky will plunge into darkness, and if the one who holds the power of the Moon is calm, then the moon will shine bright enough that those hiding within the shadows will be visible.'"

"I wonder who has the power of the Moon 'cause that seems like an awesome power to have, especially if you're alone at night, and you feel like someone is following you." Gabe thought out loud.

I slid off the bed and threw the paper ball back to Gabe. "Who knows? The book mentions six people. All we know so far is that Alex discovered that her element is Fire."

"Don't you worry about that."

I raised a brow at aunt Cat, who suddenly popped in. "What are you planning this time?"

She waved a hand in dismissal. "Oh, nothing." She turned to point a finger at Gabe and Justin. "You, Mr. Miller, and Mr. Cromwell, will be playing baseball tomorrow with the rest of the Cullen family. The same goes for Nora as well."

Gabe did a silent cheer. "Yes!"

Justin adjusted his glasses and raised his head up slightly. "I shall choose the winning team, which is clearly Carlisle's, since he's been around longer and probably knows more about the sport than anyone else."

Aunt Cat nodded. "Good choice."

"I'll be on Emmett's." Gabe stated. "We might get a chance at winning because if he is the strongest physically, then he should be able to hit the ball the furthest, giving us a home run."

I slowly raised my hand. "I...I'm going to-"

"To be in Emmett's team because you want to know what it's like to be competing against your grandfather, who is the eldest out of all of us, including me."

I put my hand down and wore a deadpan look. "You're not going to let me sit this one out, are you?"

Aunt Cat shook her head, smiling innocently. "No."

My shoulders slumped in defeat. "Okay, fine. I'll go if it pleases you and to see the look on grandpa's face when we win. See you tomorrow, you guys." I waved to them before leaving the room to get to mine. Once I got ready for bed, I climbed under the covers and closed my eyes.

I have a bad feeling about the game, and it's not about whether or not the team I'm in will lose, either.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

(A/N: Iconic)

Well, the good thing is that I could wear a baseball cap.

Actually, Edward forced me to wear one after placing one on Bella's head. "Don't remove it. It helps hide the scent that proves to any outsiders that you're a fairy."

I rolled my eyes. "Way to make me feel better."

He chuckled lightly. "It's not really supposed to. Think of it as a way to protect you."

Alex leaned on my shoulder and patted the top of my head. "Lighten up, Nora. At least your hair won't be a mess with all this wind blowing around."

"Easy for you to say." I mumbled. "You get to sit out on this."

"Not true." Alex placed her hands on her hips ands shook her head. "I'll be cheering you on while waving my invisible #TeamEmmett flag that I completely forgot to bring with me." I chuckled as I walked away from Alex and stood the opposite side of the field to Edward with Gabe and Emmett, and Justin held the bat as he stood beside Jasper, since he was on grandpa's team.

There was a flash of lightening, which was the signal to kickstart the game. I couldn't shake this bad feeling off. I think Justin could feel that something bad is going to happen, judging by his constant fidgeting.

Could the weather have anything to do with Justin? I knew we were meant to have a storm today according to the weatherman, but I didn't think it would be anything like this.

Alice served the ball, and Rosalie hit it before she started running around the field. The ball went flying past the trees, but it was no match for Edward's incredible speed because he managed to catch it without dropping it just before Rosalie reached the end. She wasn't happy that she was out of the game because of it, so she took to standing beside Alex and made small talk with her while watching the rest of the game.

It was now grandpa's turn to hit the ball and run. As soon as he did, the ball went up in the air and was headed in the direction between Edward and Emmett.

They both simultaneously tried to catch the ball, but collided into each other and landed on their backs instead with the ball bouncing on the ground until it stopped. I picked up the ball and threw it back to Alice while Edward and Emmett were both laughing about what just happened. It was honestly great to see them both having fun as if they were actually brothers.

Up next was Jasper. He was swinging the baseball bat round as if it were a pair of nunchucks before grasping the handle with both hands with a determined look on his face. As soon as he hit the ball, Emmett climbed a tree and jumped off it just to catch it. Jasper stopped by the post that was by Gabe.

Rosalie smirked. "My monkey man."

"Show off." Gabe muttered under his breath.

I snorted. "Tarzan in his natural element."

Justin was up next. "I can't believe I talked myself into this." Grandpa was giving him a few words of advice before he gripped the bat in both hands, ready to hit the ball. He hit it, which was great, but it was headed in mine and Gabe's direction.

Gabe and I exchanged looks before we both ran for it at the same time. He tried to catch it, but ended up falling to the ground. I used that to my advantage and pressed my hand on his shoulder, pushing myself up in the air and stretching my arm out to try and catch the ball.

I caught the ball and cheered loudly. "Wooo! Sorry Justin! Nice try!"

"Nora?"

I tilted my head in confusion. "What is it, Alex?"

"How the hell are you floating?!" She practically screamed.

I looked down at my feet and noticed that they didn't touch the ground anymore. "Oh..." I landed on the ground and threw the ball back to Alice. I didn't think anything of it. I mean, vampires can float in the air anyway, can't they? Or maybe it has something to do with being a fairy?

We continued the game with Rosalie taking her turn again. She hit the ball, and this time, it went past Edward and Emmett, allowing her another opportunity to get a home run. While this was happening, I could smell three different scents heading this way. I didn't recognise any of them at all. Maybe this was the bad feeling I had the other day?

"Stop!" Alice yelled with a hint of panic in her voice.

Edward zoomed over to me and pulled me along to Bella, trying to get us to leave with him. "Let's go-"

"It's too late." Grandpa said. Edward turned round and made me stand behind him. Bella, Alex, Justin, and Gabe were standing at the back as Edward and the rest of my family stood in a line in front of us.

"Also, I can't leave my friends behind either." I told Edward.

Aunt Cat popped up beside grandpa. "The one on the left had seen Nora. They were going to leave, but he caught her scent as she was in the air."

I gulped nervously. "Shit."

Edward placed his hand on my arm, calming me down a little. "Don't worry Eleanora, they won't get to you. We won't let them."

"'They travel by three, and will play a game with thee. One that would harm thy mortal friend. Who might they be?'" Justin recited quietly enough for us to be able to hear him.

"It's them." Gabe whispered. James the tracker, Victoria, who is his mate, and Laurent.

Alex whistled. "Damn, if looks could kill, we would probably already be dead by now."

I chuckled lightly. "Good job we're still alive, isn't it?" Edward shot me a look, basically telling me to be quiet.

"Get your hair down." He instructed Bella.

"Like that'll help." Rosalie scoffed. "I can smell her across the field." I felt the top of my head and realized that my cap had fallen off. I jogged over to it and picked it up, then went back to the place I was standing and placed it back on my head, waiting for James, Victoria, and Laurent to make an appearance.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
**End Of Chapter 13**
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 6K 43
-CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!- Renesmee had a twin that everyone loved. but she was more human and they had to give her up. Renesmee loved her sister- in...
127K 3K 15
*I do not own the Nightmare before Christmas. All rights belong to Tim Burton and Disney™*. Halloween... The time of year you absolutely hate. Not be...
1.4M 48.1K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...
673K 12K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...