Ben 10: Alien Academia

By -Leo10finity-

Ben Tennyson was just a normal ten year old.He wanted to be a hero but could never be one Due to him lacking... More

-Ben tennyson bio-
-The beginning -
-Arrival in japan!-
-what it takes to be a hero-
-training-
-The entrance exam!-
-the zero pointer!-
-the UA letter-
-what i can do for now-
-Rage you damned nerd!-
-Ben Tennyson and izuku midoriya vs katsuki bakugo and tenya Iida-
-yeah! Just do your best Iida!-
-Encounter with the unknown-
-In each of our hearts-
-Prologue before season 2-
-The Sports Festival! Part 1-
-The Sports Festival! Part 𝟚-
-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎!- Part 1

-Ben 10-

334 8 9
By -Leo10finity-

All might emerged from the shadows as Ben turned back reassured.

Ben: cool.. it's all might!

Mineta:WE'RE SAVED!!!

Tsuyu: ribbit..

Izuku: he's here... all might.. and he's not smiling.

Ben looked ahead and saw all might with a enraged look of pure hate on his face.

Ben: woah... that's crazy man...

The villains tried getting all might, but allmight went almost as fast as XLR8, taking them down in a instant and saving aizawa.

Then when Nomu was going to do anything else, all might dashed , picking up Ben, izuku , Tsuyu and mineta, handling them to a more open space.

Allmight: get to the entrance!

Mineta:TAKE HIM DOWN ALL MIGHT!!

Izuku: a-a-all might! That villain took one for-

Izuku looked to see as his friends, including ben, confused about what he was on about.

Izuku: I-I smashed him and I didn't break my arm this time! But he's too strong allmight!

Ben: take it from izuku , cuz I was there! He took most my attacks as swampfire, it was as if I was fighting a humongousaur because it's pretty much fused with a few of my aliens-

Allmight:young midoriya! Young Tennyson!

Both looked at the pro hero. He put up two fingers and put on his normal iconic smile.

Allmight: I got this!

Ben nodded and passed aizawa to Tsuyu.

Ben: take him asui.

Tsuyu: ok. And please, call me tsu.

Ben: ok tsu.

The group ran in a opposite direction, but Ben was behind , still thinking if running was the right thing to do.

Ben watched from afar, seeing the fight unfold between allmight and Nomu, and allmight used a suplex, driving Nomu into the ground.

Ben: damn..

Mineta: did you see that suplex? He made it look like a huge explosion. Allmights On a whole other level!

Tsuyu: yet he still has to look at his notes while teaching us.

Ben felt sick to his stomach. He was walking away from all the action. He wasn't doing anything. But he felt like he needed to creep away.

Ben: I can't do this. I'm not staying in the sidelines forever.

Izuku: b-Ben! You can't go fighting now! I-I'm pretty sure allmight has this covered......

Ben noticed the tone in izukus voice once he said the last part and was confused until he saw allmight pinned down by the Nomu.

Ben: oh shite..

Nomu dug his fingers into allmights side, causing him to recoil in horrible pain. Suddenly, Ben dashed forward for some reason , feeling he should do something.

A few seconds later, izuku was running with Ben.

Ben: don't try to stop me izuku!

Izuku: I'm going to help you ! To help allmight!!!!

Ben smiled and grabbed izukus arm.

Ben: well then! LETS GET IT ON!

Ben and izuku dashed forward , as Ben threw izuku in the sky, whilst Izuku was reaching for allmight.

Izuku:IM COMING!!!

Ben turned into amphibian and incinerated one part of the mist.

He stumbled back in pain, but then ben let out a electrical wave of energy, blasting kuroguris metal brace. Suddenly, a explosion erupted and blasted towards the mist villain.

Bakugo: GET THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY, DEKU AND TENNYSON !!!!!

Ben: nice to see you too!

While bakugo had the mist villain handled , Ben shot a electrical wave 20 meters tall at Nomu, making it only so it would hit Nomu and not all might.

This incinerated nomus left side of his body,with one half being left and blood slowly oozing out.

Ice then froze the other side of Nomu, revealing todoroki had joined the battle.

All might flipped free as he clutched his side.

Izuku: are you ok?

Kirishima: Damn it! That was gonna be cool!

Bakugo: guess we got the better of you this time you smoking bastard!

Todoroki:...the symbol of peace will not be defeated by delinquents like you.

Ben: and if you want me, you better come get me losers!

Izuku: Ben... kacchan... everyone...

Izuku teared up slightly, but then put on a brave face in order to fight the villains.

Shiguraki:...kuroguri, YOUVE got us into a real jam haven't you?..

Bakugo: you got cocky ya damn villain, that's what! That metal brace in the middle must have been a weak spot that we didn't see, THATS why we missed!and when Tennyson and I let out our attacks on the brace, you recoiled in pain!

Ben: it was sorta obvious..

Bakugo:JUST BECAUSE I CAN PUT UP WITH YOU, DONT ACT LIKE YOURE BETTER THAN ME!!!

Shiguraki:..kids these days sure are amazing....and it makes the league of villains look like ammetuers. Can't have that... I'm done playing games. Nomu..

Nomu suddenly regrew most of its other half that amphibian burned away. The ice then broke, breaking off a few of nomus limbs.

Izuku: how can that thing still move around...

Amphibian : that's crazy!...

Allmight: stay back!

The Nomu regained its standing , as it regrew most of its limbs.

Allmight: hey what gives?? I thought you said his quirk was shock absorption!

Shiguraki: I didn't say that was his only quirk. He also has super regeneration as well. Nomus been modified to take you on at 100% of your power. To ensure success, we combined his DNA with the DNA of those creatures.He's basically a highly efficient punching bag that hits back. Now to free our method of escape.Get him Nomu..

Nomu suddenly bolted as fast as allmight, aiming to punch bakugo. A small shockwave shook the area.

The dust settled , as something was in the wall.

Izuku: KACCHAN!

Surely enough , bakugo was there, with the pro hero standing over him, equally as shocked.

Izuku: KACCHAN!!? Woah! That's crazy, you dodged him!

Bakugo: NO I DIDNT YA DAMN NERD!

Kirishima: then how didya get over here??

Todoroki: isn't it obvious??? Allmight saved him.. but then..

Allmight: I wasn't hit.. a hand pushed me out of the way and took the punch head on..

Everyone was shocked , knowing what allmight was implying.

When the smoke cleared,ben stood there, coughing up a bit of electrical blood. When a green flash engulfed him, Ben stood with blood coming down his mouth.

Ben: that thing sure packs one hell of a punch....

Allmight: what were you thinking , villain?! HE WAS A KID AND YOU DIDNT HOLD BACK!!

Shiguraki: relax.. with his quirk I knew he would live. And besides, these kids aren't angels.. that plain one, he tried to kill me with a maxed out punch. What kind of hero does that?? .. you know all might, you piss me off. Why do some people say that some actions are justifiable and others aren't? You're just a corporate sponsored hero whom uses violence.. and violence always breeds more violence.

Ben: WELL, JERKS LIKE YOU LIKE TO THINK THAT WHAT YOURE DOING IS GOOD! BUT JUST SAY IT, YOURE JUST SECRETLY ENJOYING IT!!

Shiguraki:... he's got me figured out.

Todoroki: they're outnumbered..

Izuku: and kacchan and Ben  found out the mist guys weakness.

Kirishima: these dudes may act tough, but we can back up all might if we can send them back!

Allmight: then let's-

Ben: NO!!! DONT!

Everyone was confused till what they listened to what Ben had to say.

Ben: get outta here! RUN!!

Bakugo: Tennyson, you can't do this on your own!!

Ben: Katsuki , I'm capable of what comes next!
But this endeavour is different!

Allmight: no young Tennyson! You could die!!

Izuku teared up.

Izuku:.. b-Ben...

Ben looked at them and put his thumb up with his omnitrix hand.

Bakugo: Tennyson...

Izuku: Ben...

Ben:.. if I don't make it guys, ... tell Kyoka that she means the world to me..

Ben turned towards the villains in a heroic stand. He looked at the omnitrix and bakugo wasn't wrong about ben reaching his limit. With these final transformations, he could well indeed waste up the omnitrix energy and put it into recharge mode for 10-5 minutes.

Shiguraki: kuroguri, Nomu, handle the boy. I'll handle the heroic piece of trash and his students.

Shiguraki ran towards the kids and allmight.

Ben(mind): (even if I have barely too much Energy left, I'm going to stop these villains. I'll save everyone.. which is how I'm going to become-)

All of bens 10 forms flash across the screen, as his eyes light up.

Ben(in mind):(THE PROTECTER OF EARTH!!)

Ben slammed down ferociously as he turns into humongousaur and dashed forward.

Nomu follows and then punch their fists together, shaking the USJ,sending Shiguraki back.

Shiguraki: WERENT you listening?! One of his powers is shock absorption!!

Ben: I know! Which is why I'm punching the shock absorption right out of him!!

Ben clashed his fist with nomus face, sending Nomu back , as Ben followed.

He and Nomu continued as they locked hands and were pushing at each other and Nomu threw Humongousar back into the ground.

When humongousaur remerged , he ran on all 4s and uppercut Nomu , sending him into the shipwreck zone, demolishing the ship. Nomu with more cuts emerged from the ship as they collided again, this time shaking the very earth as izuku and bakugo were struggling to keep their ground.

Kirishima: bens so strong in that form!!

Kuroguri: NO! I can't get near them!

When Ben and Nomu collided fists once again, it shook the ground of the USJ, as some students thought it was a earthquake.

The fight escalated massively, as each time Ben sped up his punches, the ground was giving away and being sent into all sorts of directions. At this point, Ben was punching rapidly with colossal force , with Nomu shaking vigorously every time a punch was landed on him, to the point where shockwaves were erupting from bens hands.

Ben ducked a punch Nomu was going to throw and punched Nomu so hard he was sent back metres, making massive and wide craters every time.

Izuku: he's giving it his all, despite him being past his limit..!those aren't random punches too!.. they're targeted on certain weak spots on that monsters body! And every one of those hits is just a chunk of his full capabilities!!

Ben punched Nomu through the forest, as trees were falling in millions of directions. Ben turned into rath and jumped through the forest to Nomu, as Nomu ran on all fours.

Ben uppercut Nomu into the sky once more, as when Nomu tried punching him, he blocked it , making a massive shake across the USJ.

Rath: LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING NOMU!! RATH IS THE BEST AND HE'LL GIVE YOU THAT TASTY HELPING OF PAIN!!!CHANGE MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben however jumped from the spot and jumped down, punching nomus face into the gravel, making a shockwave comparable to a small earthquake.

When Nomu jumped out from it, breathing heavily, ben switched into Chromastone grabbed nomus arm and jumped colossally into the sky, throwing him down, having there enough force to make multiple shockwaves, destroying the ground.

Izuku ,bakugo , kirishima and todoroki, not to mention allmight, were completely shocked by bens onslaught.

When Nomu was on the floor, getting up slowly, Chromastone jumped back down to the earth readying his final attack.

Chromastone : now then you bastard!! Have you heard these famous words?!?? If not , ILL SHOW YOU WHAT THEY MEAN!!!

Ben readied his laser, reeling it back and making up a new final attack move.

Chromastone:GO BEYOND!!!! PLUS-

When Bens blast collided with nomu, he shifted through all of his transformations in multiple microseconds, as nomus chest was about to explode. Ben eventually shifted back to Chromastone and screamed out his final attack.

Chromastone :ULTRAAAAA!!!! RISING 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben blasted his prismatic blast at full power at the Nomu, knowing the power would send Nomu out the USJ. The force of the final special attack move shook the entire USJ.

Nomu was sent flying, through the dome of the USJ, destroying that part of the dome and sending Nomu into the sky, through multiple clouds before crashing down in a forest.

Meanwhile near the entrance where Kyoka, yayorozu and kaminari had met up with everyone else, the group also saw the Nomu fly out of the USJ.

Sato: wait, wasn't that that bird creature???

Mina: woah!!! Was that all might?!?

Kyoka plugged her jack into the ground to hear what happened, and heard a scream that must have been so loud it had echoed through the ground. And she knew that voice.

Kyoka:..t-that was Ben as one of his strongest forms....

Mineta: JESUS CHRIST!! ALLMIGHT OR NOT, THAT WAS AWSOME!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!

As mineta was screaming, the girls ( except Kyoka) were smiling that it was over. Kyoka however, was looking forward where the battle took suite.

Kyoka:ben...

With izuku and the others, they just witnessed everything first handed, as kirishima was baffled.

Kirishima:that was like the finishing move of a video game or something!! He beat the shock absorption right outta him! I've never seen so much brute strength!

Bakugo: imagine having power comparable, maybe even STRONGER, than Damn allmights.He must have been attacking so hard he couldn't regenerate..

Todoroki: that's Tennyson all right..potential as good or maybe even better as a pro..

Bakugo :that's how you get to be a pro....

Izuku looked at all might And allmight smiled , putting his hand on his successors shoulder.

Allmight : Young Benjamin really is something , isn't he not?? Haha!

Izuku: he did it....

When the dust settled , a red flash engulfed the area, with ben standing there with blood dripping down his right arm.

Ben: ...jeez... that thing took a lot outta me....

Ben looked at the omnitrix, which dial was red, meaning it was in recharge mode.

Ben then looked forward and looked straight at Shiguraki, with a confident smile.

Ben: you've been taken down , villain! Look like your lives have been used up! Now it's time for goin back to your title screen.

Shiguraki was trembling with anger and shock, as he looked at Ben.

Shiguraki:...no....he CHEATED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.6K 48
You've been a part of the Tennyson family ever since you were born. Sharing a birthday with Ben, the two of you have been joint at the hip. So of cou...
28K 557 24
This is my first story, so expect some grammar and spelling mistakes. This I basically a story where Ben 10 takes place in the MHA world. For more in...
1.2K 49 3
After watching the Spiderman Across the Spiderverse movie, I thought to whip up this story. There is a Ben Tennyson with an Omnitrix in every univers...
6.5K 198 12
After defeating Vilgax the Conquerer, Izuku Midoriya continues on his journey to master the secrets of the Omnitrix and become the next No.1 hero in...