Ben 10: Alien Academia

بواسطة -Leo10finity-

Ben Tennyson was just a normal ten year old.He wanted to be a hero but could never be one Due to him lacking... المزيد

-Ben tennyson bio-
-The beginning -
-Arrival in japan!-
-what it takes to be a hero-
-training-
-The entrance exam!-
-the UA letter-
-what i can do for now-
-Rage you damned nerd!-
-Ben Tennyson and izuku midoriya vs katsuki bakugo and tenya Iida-
-yeah! Just do your best Iida!-
-Encounter with the unknown-
-Ben 10-
-In each of our hearts-
-Prologue before season 2-
-The Sports Festival! Part 1-
-The Sports Festival! Part 𝟚-
-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎!- Part 1

-the zero pointer!-

345 7 4
بواسطة -Leo10finity-

Ben, Iida and izuku turned to present mic whom was standing somewhere.

Present mic: what are you doing? Run RUN RUN LISTENERS! YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME HERE!

Ben started running, accidentally leaving izuku behind him and running forward.

Ben in his thoughts:( alright, time to put 5 years of training to the test! Time to give it my all!)

Ben pressed the omnitrix button and scrolled through his different transformations, before settling on one and slammed down on the dial, engulfing him in a green light.

When the light died down , a tall figure stood where Ben stood.

Ben: SWAMPFIRE !!

Swampfire propelled himself using fire and charged at a three pointer. He shot a fireball and destroyed the robot entirely, blasting it to what ben would say "kingdom come."

Ben then used a flamethrower on 6 other 2 pointers whilst he incinerated 15 1 pointers.

He saw someone in danger of a three pointer and tackled them out of the way and incinerated that three pointer.

He shot his hands forward making a flamethrower,destroying 25 other 1 pointers. Other examinies were dumfounded on how powerful this one vine person was.

Swampfire : 58 combat points! Hehe, not bad!

Ben blasted more 1 pointers, 14 more to be exact and Ben dusted his hands once he had completed the first onslaught of his attacks.

Ben slapped his omnitrix dial, Turning back to human, dialing up the omnitrix once again and selected one.

Meanwhile, izuku was running through the makeshift city , trying to get at least a few points, otherwise he would never pass the practical exam.

Izuku ran into a one pointer eventually, stopping dead in his tracks.

Izuku in his thoughts: ( a one pointer! Wait...WHY CANT MY FEET MOVE!?!)

The one pointer was coming closer, whilst izuku was still stuck in place.

Izuku in thoughts:(holy crap,I'm gonna die!)

Izuku closed his eyes, suddenly, a blue moth came past and froze the 1 pointer.

Big chill: I think these things need to chill..

Izuku noticed the symbol, realising it was..

Izuku: BEN?!? I-IN YOUR BIG CHILL FORM?!?

Big chill: the one and only. Keep your head down if your quirk takes a while to activate!

Big chill flew out of the way and off into the distance as a blue laser blasted the three pointer and one pointer to shreds.

A flash engulfed ben, revealing his human form.

Ben: with the amount of battery I have left , which is probably 75% thanks to my Estimates,I should have enough charge for 4 more transformations.

Ben was once again engulfed in a green light, As he was a crystalline creature with spikes on his back.

He charged towards the pointers as he began his final attacks.

Meanwhile in the observation room...

Many of the pro heroes were shocked to see a shapeshifting examinee shifting from form to form and using different quirks.

Nezu: most of the examinees have no idea where they're going.They have a limited amount of time, and must cover a vast area in the short time. Others use speed to go ahead of their piers, whilst others use surveillance abilities, of course confidence can be a huge advantage, as well as skill and combat ability . Some students have a combination of all these tactics. They're the ones that rack up the highest scores...and this shapeshifter is very intriguing.

At the back of the room, a skinny skeletol figure with messy yellow hair was in shock, coughing out blood. This , this was the true form of the symbol of piece , all might.

All might was in shock, noticing how the young boy shifted between quirks at will. All might had a shiver going down his spine, wondering if he had anything to do with....him..

Back at the makeshift city:

Ben was blasting ultra violet blasts , tearing through the robots, causing explosions that shook a few blocks , whilst he also punched a 3 pointers , destroying it. Ben was dusting himself off whilst he was cracking his crystalline fingers.

Chromastone: alright, I took down about 13 2 pointers, Im sure that's enough!

Ben looked down because he had felt shaking , as he looked up and was in awe to see a gigantic zero pointer towering over them all.

Chromastone: that's a little extreme...

Chromastone was in place as he watched most of the examinees ran all over, getting away from the technological marvel.

Chromastones one eye widened as he saw izuku on the floor, close to crying.

Chromastone ran forward , helping izuku up.

Chromastone: you ok man?

Izuku frantically nodded as he was off the floor and about to run to get points until izuku heard screaming.

Ochaco:OW!!!

Chromastone and izuku turned to see uraraka on the floor, as they were both shocked.

Chromastone:NEW PLAN!!! FOCUS ON SAVING HER!

Ben dashed towards the zero pointer blocked one of its punches. It unscathed Chromastone as he was still standing but it did hurt him a bit.

He dragged the girl out of the rubble as he felt wind in his crystalline body.

He looked up to the zero pointer to see izuku midair and his arm sleeve tearing away as he threw a punch, destroying the zero pointer and sending it back.

Ben was shocked and impressed, but then snapped back to reality as he saw izuku falling from the sky, he jumped from building to building, catching izuku as they both landed safely.

Chromastone:that was awesome izuku!!!

Izuku was in pain and Ben noticed that izukus right arm and both of legs were floppy, meaning that hey had broke.

Ben had settled him down, and he was about to ask if the girl was ok, but she was throwing up.

Chromastone:that answers my question..

Izuku:...now, THANKS TO YOU, I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET AT LEAST ONE POINT BEFORE-

Present mic: and that's it! TIMES UP!

A horn was blown, and everyone stopped what they were doing. Ben transformed back to normal, breathing out knowing that he at least did welll, but was concerned for his new friend that he just made... he hopes izuku got good enough scores..

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

27.9K 810 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
559 2 7
One day a quirk less boy named y/n gone camping with his grandpa max and obnoxious cousin Gwen. During the trip y/n stumbled upon a crashed site wher...
1.2K 36 5
It has been five years since Ben 10 put off his omnitrix and stop his hero work in America. Everything was normal until one day when his grandfather...
89.9K 2K 18
You'd think that in a world filled with Super Heroes, aliens would be a normal thing. Heck the romanticized version of heroes from old comics has alw...