Ben 10: Alien Academia

By -Leo10finity-

Ben Tennyson was just a normal ten year old.He wanted to be a hero but could never be one Due to him lacking... More

-Ben tennyson bio-
-The beginning -
-what it takes to be a hero-
-training-
-The entrance exam!-
-the zero pointer!-
-the UA letter-
-what i can do for now-
-Rage you damned nerd!-
-Ben Tennyson and izuku midoriya vs katsuki bakugo and tenya Iida-
-yeah! Just do your best Iida!-
-Encounter with the unknown-
-Ben 10-
-In each of our hearts-
-Prologue before season 2-
-The Sports Festival! Part 1-
-The Sports Festival! Part 𝟚-
-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎!- Part 1

-Arrival in japan!-

665 13 24
By -Leo10finity-

    -3 months later-

Life had really shifted over in about 3 months for Ben.

One minute he's pretending that he's captain nemesis battling his arch rival, and the next, he finds some really cool watch and suddenly, the whole goddamn universe wants him dead.

When the omnitrix had latched onto ben , it took him a while to calm himself from the freaking out he did earlier , which was hit the thing against the tree or trying to take it off with a stick.

So when Ben came to the conclusion that he's stuck with that thing, he decided to test it out...

Imagine bens shock when he turned into a creature made out of fire.

He had pressed the dial in some way , allowing him to transform into a alien that he dubbed heatblast. Once upon a time later, he found it could turn him into 9 other creatures, equaling 10 in total ben could use.

When his grandpa found him as heatblast, he was close to a heart attack. When ben reverted back to normal and explained everything to max, max came on the conclusion to not mess around with the watch considering the fact that neither of them knew what it could do.

Well, the plans quickly changed when a alien with a white horn and his robots came for Ben and the omnitrix.

Quickly adapting to his new abilities, ben had utilised them to defeat the alien and its drones and quickly got away before USAs pros came to arrest him.

Ever since, Ben had been fighting all types of criminals (from earth or space) in secret, as his grandfather had been helping Ben master his new powers.

Honestly, after everything was said and done, ben would state this as the best summer ever..except for the fact each and every one of his transformations were wanted for vigilantism, as it was illegal.

But Ben didn't mind. As long as he got to help people he didn't really care all that much...

Until that day.

Ben had been walking home from his first day of school, really conflicted if he should have used greymatter to get pass a TEST on the FIRST DAY BACK. But Ben knew that he shouldn't use his powers for his own selfishness and gain.

Ben: thank god the days over.. I can FINALLY go fishing with grandpa!

As Ben walked onto his street, he noticed black cars near the rustbucket. This caused Ben to widen his eyes in terror , as he didn't know what could be happening. Could his grandpa be hurt?? He needed to know, as he began sprinting as fast as his legs could take him, ignoring the looks he was getting.

When Ben had ran into the motor home, he saw two people , one male and female dressed in black , with shades on, with a suitcase on table.

???1: so you must Be Benjamin Tennyson.

Ben, too worried and unsettled to answer, nodded with a lump in his throat.

???2: relax kiddo. Don't look so tense. Why don't you take a seat?

Ben looked at his grandpa, and grandpa max nodded in agreement, as ben had sat in the nearest booth.

Ben:..sooo, who are you?

???1: classified, I'm afraid.

Ben:.......is your NAME classified or is it actually classified?

Grandpa: Ben!

Grandpa had berated Ben about his cheeky attitude before but this was obsurd. Ben sheepishly rubbed his head.

Ben: sorry, it was outta curiosity.

The man in black had smirked ever so slightly at bens remark.

???1: I apologise, I meant my name is secret. Unknown.

Ben had nodded as he twiddled his thumbs , wondering what would happen next.

Grandpa: so what brings you here?

The tension in the room had already thickened out once again , as the woman silently passed over a folder to Ben. He picked it up and read it .....

It was a entire file on him.

He saw his entire name, birthday, what he liked , what he didn't like and showed something else...

A threat level. Ben didn't know alot about threat levels but his had 12 stars, so that must have been bad.

Ben:...um... are the stars a good thing?..

???2: no, unfortunately. Let's just get onto the other contents.

Ben nodded and when he flipped the page, he saw his aliens.

......well shit.

It was every alien he had ever owned! His very first, the most recent alien of his that was used , every one.

???1: there have been a few anonymous sources that have ultimately helped get the footage needed in the folder you hold right now. Other sources are from internet sites. It didn't take long at all to tie all of this back to Ben Tennyson.

Ben had began paling even more With each alien file passed. This could get him arrested for life!!

Grandpa:...s-so what's the general idea....?

???2: well, due to the fact that this child is in possession of something stronger than a quirk, that already sets up the fact that he's too strong to be detained or stopped, even by HIS standards. With all of this information accumulated, YOURE lucky we don't have him court marshalled and in solitary confinement.

Ben and practically passed out from the inside. Was he going to be alone the rest of his life or something? Ben never thought of how his heroics would bite him in the ass later.

Grandpa: wait, you said he's lucky he DOESNT go to isolation.. there's something you're keeping from us isn't there?

???1: we were getting to that.

As those words left his mouth, bens attitude immediately brightened up.

???1: you see, he is too much of a danger to be controlled in terms of USA standards. In other countries, there are other heroes who could stand up to the powers this boy has. So we've come up with a compromise.

Ben: w-which is...??.

???2: you won't be sentenced to isolation or imprisonment. But, you will have to go to Japan, home of not only the symbol of peace, but also home to UA academy.

Ben had practically felt ecstatic. UA?!?all might?!??! What on earth was going on?!?

???2: by going to Japan, you will have to eventually get into UA and learn the ways of the hero. We figured that you would be a asset FOR the earth than against. So in order to regulate balance, the compromise is that we'll give you your own unofficial hero license until you get the Provisional license you will receive through your training and eventually, you'll develop into a hero.

Ben:.......HECK YEAH!!!!

Ben got off the chair and began jumping up and down, incredibly excited that he would be able to be a semi legal hero to a extent.

???2: However, there are a few things you'll need to go by. First, unless you're out doing missions or anything of the sort, you will not be allowed to use your powers directly in public, as though it may not be a quirk , we will have to treat it as such in order to keep everyone safe. The next thing that you'll need to do is unless you are under UA supervision ,you are to not broadcast your identity under no circumstances. This rule will be altered when you are of age of course when you're a teenager. Will you be able to go along with these things?

It really did not take long for Ben to answer.

Ben: heck yeah! Count me in!

The woman smiled as she shook hand with the young child.

???2: then I look forward to working with you in the future.

—————————————————————
1 week later

Grandpa: you ready to go Ben??

Ben: coming grandpa!

Ben was just packing his bag and all the essentials he would need for him moving to Japan. Ben was ecstatic knowing that he would be going to Japan, not only because he would be able to continue his hero work there, but also where allmight and UA are!! How could there anything be more better than that??

As soon as Ben got the last bag packed, he began running to the reception of the airport where his grandpa was waiting patiently.

Grandpa: you sure you have everything you need?

Ben: yeah grandpa, I've got everything covered!

Grandpa: ok then. Two tickets please.

When Ben had arrived, max began to converse with the woman at reception, and thus, got the tickets they would need for Japan.

Grandpa: and that's all the tickets that we'll need sporto.

Ben had jumped up in the sky, holding his omnitrix arm high and proudly.

Ben: OH YEAH!! NEXT STOP, JAPAN!

————————————————————-

The plane ride had been a bit bumpy, with Ben just dialing through the omnitrix out of general boredom waiting to get to Japan but it was well worth the wait.

When Ben had woken up as he slept for most of the ride, he looked out the window to see his surroundings different. He began looking around and saw many with different types of quirks. Was he finally there?!?

Ben had nudge his grandpa awake suddenly, as max had woken up.

Ben: gramps, are we..??!

Grandpa: haha, yes ben, we're in Japan.

Ben: HECK YEAH!!!!

Ben was jumping up and down internally. They were finally there, at Japan! After all that time! So now Ben could finally do some hero work in hero central , as he referred to it.

Grandpa: now that we're here, we'll now have to go into a apartment a old friend was kind enough to buy out for us here.

Ben: huh, that was cool of him.

Grandpa: yes well, we better get going before anyone gets any ideas. Remember, you're still classed as a threat of sorts so that means you'll have to keep low for a month or two.

Ben had pouted childishly and agreed to a extent.

Ben:fine...

Grandpa: now let's go Ben! We're burning daylight!

Ben had nodded at his grandpas phrase and walked along the street to the apartment.

————————————————————

It had been about 2 weeks since Ben had arrived in Japan, where max had to enroll him in school to bens dismay.

Oh well. The enrolment letter wouldn't come in for another week, giving ben his last moments of freedom.

However, Ben was uncharacteristically silent for most of those weeks.

As excited as he was that he would finally be able to really help people, he was still very depressed and saddened about his parents. He never really knew how to vent with these types of feelings and didn't know how to deal with them.

Unless it was grandpa max, ben really gave the silent treatment towards lots of people.

He was going to continue, until he saw a group of kids making fun of a ten year old purple haired girl.

Purple haired girl: p-please, just go away...

The other kids just laughed at this.

Kid1: leave you alone?? Yeah, we were getting to that, considering why would anyone want to hang around with a broken iPhone charger anyways?

Kid2: haha! Yeah! Good one cash!

Cash: can it J.T!

J.T: sorry...

The others behind cash and J.T were also laughing and sneering at the poor girl, making her sob even more.

Ben had thought enough was enough, so he walked over.

Cash: but anyways girly, fork over your money so we can get outta here and to the arcade!

Ben: leave her alone!

The kids looked at Ben, who had a look of anger on his face.

It took a solid ten seconds before the group started laughing at ben hysterically.

Kid3: you serious?! YOU?? What, was allmight busy??

Ben only growled in return.

Ben: I said BACK OFF!

The group went silent, as the girl looked at Ben with concern in her eyes.

Cash: well guys, it looks like we got ourselves a hero. Suppose we don't WANNA back off?

Cash and J.T walked up to Ben, as he stepped back a bit due to their a few inches taller than him.

J.T: what are you gonna do about it, kid?

Bens eyes narrowed, so did cash's. J.T was looking at cash and ben awkwardly, while the others were chanting "fight fight fight" as a crowd of kids slowly formed , with the purplette being more concerned for ben more than ever.

Ben made the first move, screaming a battle ready cry of war, punching cash right across the face.

Cash stumbled onto the floor, but wiped the dirt off his face as he elbowed ben into his ribs.

Ben hunched over in pain, but he kicked cash in the stomach, giving him a opening to tackle the bully to the ground.

Cash however, had regained his standing quickly and punched ben in the face, making ben collapse and cash went to punch him over and over.

The girl had her mouth clasped by her hands in horror at how brutally beat ben was getting.

Ben had gotten his shoe and threw it straight at cash's eye, causing the bully to scream in pain.

Cash: AHGHH!!! YOU JERKWAD!!

This allowed ben to kick cash, punch him, elbow his jaw and kick him in the ribs over and over.

However, cash's lackeys had stepped in at this point, punching Ben to the floor as cash got up with a look of anger on his face.

Cash: congrats hero boy, you're dead.

Cash and his minions brutally beat down Ben as the crowd was wincing for each time Ben was hit, ben let out a pained grunt, making the purplette horrified to see him getting beaten so mercilessly.

The gang had finally moved away to see their handywork, as ben had a practically broken arm, a black eye, a cut knee and more pain.

Ben was slowly getting up, but cash kicked him hard into the ribs, causing ben to spit up blood.

Cash: THIS is what happens when you get involved in other peoples business. Next time, don't be a hero. You'll at least save yourself the embarrassment next time.

The crowd of kids were laughing at ben on the floor, practicality throwing insults at him and demoralising him to a extent.

Once the crowd and the bullies were gone, ben had been struggling to get up as the purple haired girl ran over to him.

Purple haired girl: oh man, are you ok?!

Ben: agh..! Pain!.. EVVVVERYTHINGs in pain... everything except my right ar-

That's when he realised. Bens right arm was practically broke.

Ben:.. aw man..

Purplette: oh jeez, this is all my fault...

Ben: whatdya mean?? It's not your fault by a landslide! I mean, you weren't the one that gave me a beating to kingdom come..

Purplette: no, I mean... you got hurt all because of me.

Ben: nah, I chose to help you out! I knew I was gonna get whooped but still! It's no problem!

The girl smiled anyway.

Purplette: well, thank you for helping me anyways..

Ben: like I said, no problem! I was just doing what anyone else would've done at that moment.

Ben had tried getting up, but recoiled in pain as he clutched his arm.

The girl was quick to help him to his feet as Ben was slowly but surely beginning to feel things again.

Purplette: take it easy! You took a bad beating there..

Ben: yeah..you're telling me!

Just then , ben remembered something.

Ben: oh yeah, I never got your name, did I?

Kyoka: o-oh, my names Kyoka jiro.

Ben: cool! My names Ben Tennyson!

Kyoka: w-well, it's nice to meet you Ben..

Ben: same here Kyoka!

As the two kids were walking along, Ben had just realised: this was the first time he spoke to a girl for longer than 12 seconds.

—————————————————————

The duo had arrived at kyokas house as she knocked on the door while Ben tried keeping himself upright.

The door opened to see a woman with the same purple hair and earlobes as Kyoka, only shorter.

???: oh my goodness! Kyoka, what happened??!

Kyoka: I was being bullied at the park , then this kind dummy thought it was a good idea to fight the bullies.

Ben; I mean, I did my best after all, hahaha...owwww, it hurts to laugh..

The woman came to look on bens condition.

???: good lord, you really did take a beating didn't you?

Ben: pretty much..

???: well , you can come in so we can treat your wounds with my medkit. Do your guardians know if you're here?

Ben: o-oh, um, my grandpa doesn't know I'm here.... But I can give you his number if you want???

???: that sounds good. what's your name kiddo?

Ben: it's Ben, Ben Tennyson.

Mika: well then Ben, you can call me mika! It's nice to meet you!

Ben: same here!

Kyoka: ok, let's get you inside before you break another bone..

Ben: ok, I didn't break anything else!...I think.

Kyoka chuckled as she followed her mother into the house along with a battered Ben.

As ben sat down on the stairs, he began to see the nice house that was there.

Ben: wow, you got a pretty neat house , Hehe!

Kyoka was looking around the living room, wondering where her father was.

Kyoka: hey mom, do you know where dad is?

Mika: oh, he's off trying to pitch another one of his songs to Japanese radios again.

Ben: cool! I didn't know you liked music!

Kyoka: eh, you learn something new everyday, now come on!

The young purplette was dragging Ben up the stairs with the medkit in hand.

Ben: reeeeee!

Kyoka: zip it, zaptrap! Let's just get upstairs ok??

Ben: alright, alright!

Mika chuckled as she witnessed ben being dragged up the stairs by her child as she went to call up bens grandfather.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ben: o-OW!!

kyoka: calm down will ya?! it doesn't hurt that much..

ben: easy for YOU to say! you didn't get your organs tied up into spaghetti and thrown around like everyday trash!

kyoka was tending to bens injuries, but ben was still in some internal pain as he kept on reminding kyoka about how much it hurt.. a lot.

deciding to change the subject up a little, kyoka decided to ask him about other factors of his life.

kyoka: so, ben.. uhh..

ben: yeah? what is it?

kyoka was a bit awkward saying what she was thinking like this , but she ultimately decided to ask anyway.

kyoka: sooo, what brings you to japan? I can sorta tell you aren't from around here...

this slightly changed the mood to a extent, with bens face being a bit more grim.

ben: well... um... you see....

as you can tell, ben was very awkward in sharing his personal details with someone he didn't know too well, but he decided to go through with it anyway.

ben: can you keep a secret?

kyoka nodded, as ben prayed to the various RPG gods to forgive him.

Ben: this thing here on my wrist, its a sort of alien device that fell from the sky a few months ago, and I ,I was the one that found it. When I activated it when pressing this small button on the side, I turned into a fire guy. At first it was kinda scary, but it didn't hurt. After my grandpa found me in the woods, we THEN found out that it was a Alien watch with tons of DNA inside. After I took down bots after the watch, I continued on with my roadtrip, saving the day when I could. The reason why I came here was...was because the government made me.. they found out about me and I thought they were going to arrest me.. but no, instead I ended up here after they said that I can become a real hero when I went into UA,. I guess I fight not just for what's right, but...but also for my parents who died months ago... I just want to fight in the memory of them.. I hope I'm making them proud...

After Ben had told his story and what he needed to say, there was a silence for a few minutes.

Because of her hearing, Kyoka could hear something dropping to the floor. She heard closely and began to hear...droplets. After a while it became louder , and before you know it, Kyoka heard light sobbing. She quickly turned her head to see Ben crying.

Kyoka instinctively wrapped her arms around Ben , as he began to cry even more.

Ben: I-I DON'T KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME!! MY PARENTS, THEYRE GONE! No matter how much I try not to think about it, I just- I can't do it!!

The poor boy was crying his eyes out, and Kyoka didn't really know how to deal with these types of situations.

Kyoka: listen, I- I know you're really sad about your parents... but I want you to know, if they saw you now, they'd be super proud..

Ben: h-how can you believe me?! About the alien stuff?! The watch!?

Kyoka: trust me, considering this whole quirk society, I can believe ANYTHING at this point.

Ben stared at her, before giving her another heartfelt hug.

Ben: thanks... Kyoka..you have no idea how long I needed to get this off my chest...

Kyoka was blushing, as she returned the hug.

Kyoka: anytime... Ben..

After 5 minutes, she realised Ben was still hugging her and she was still hugging Ben.

Kyoka: o-ok we can let go now, ok??..

Ben had realised and pulled away, sheepishly rubbing his head and wiping his eyes.

Ben: oh yeah! Right, sorry..

Kyoka: don't worry about it... let's go downstairs and see if your grandpas here yet.

Before they went downstairs, Ben had realised he had forgotten to do something.

Ben: o-oh, wait, Kyoka!

Kyoka turned around, looking Ben in the eyeballs.

Kyoka: yeah?

Ben: could...would it be ok if I came over here and ...get to know you better?

This made the girl get flustered. She never had too many people over... but at the same time..

She's never made a friend before.

Kyoka: s-sure dweeb.. anytime you want.

This made Ben smile and improved his mood.

Ben: nice! It would be cool to get to know you better Kyoka!

Kyoka: haha, same here Ben.

The two children smiled, putting their hands over each others shoulders, laughing, as they walked out the room.

———————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 15.7K 173
We all know the classic story of Izuku Midoriya. A quirkless boy who dreams of being a hero like his idol All Might and upon receiving his power fro...
29.3K 474 13
Ben Tennyson, a quirkless middle school student who only wanted to be a hero. throughout his life a question keeps entering his mind, "If you could c...
5.8K 47 18
In Earth's population only 80% have superpowers also known as Quirks and the other population are Quirkless. But what if, there was a Saiyan Warrior...