Kingdom Hearts Fallen Guardia...

By PokemonTMNTSilver

This story is about Makaylyn during her adventure, along with her friends. This takes places in Birth By Slee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 20

73 2 0
By PokemonTMNTSilver

Third p.o.v.

As the Gummi Ship followed the light towards the destination in hopes to find Aqua but Panchito and Jose didn't recognize this world. In this world lies a glorious castle that was unfamiliar to them.

"What is this place?" Jose asked

"I don't know amigo," said Panchito, who is controlling the Gummi Ship. "But I'm landing the ship"

Once the Gummi Ship landed in this world the two decided to look around to find Aqua or find hints on her whereabouts. The two started to search the outside first before going inside the castle.

Unfortunately they couldn't find anything outside, so they walked inside the castle. Once they walked inside they heard a familiar voice.

"Kairi, hurry!" shouted Goofy

"I can't leave them behind!" shouted another voice

"We can't stay here!" shouted Donald

Both Panchito and Jose start to run towards the voices until they stumble upon both Donald and Goofy and a girl with auburn hair, blue eyes, a pale complexion, and a necklace with a silver bead around her neck.

"Donald! Goofy!" Jose shouted

The Knight and Mage turned to see Panchito and Jose running towards them. Donald was surprised to see his amigos. "What are you two doing here!?" he shouted

"Hehe, It's a long story" said Jose while Panchito laughed a bit and rumbled his neck. Once Kairi was down the stairs with them Panchito saw a Heartless that was coming towards Kairi. "Watch out!" he shouted and took out his gun and fired it with his fire magic.

The Heartless dodged and appeared from the middle before Panchito could shoot it again Donald got out his staff and hit the Heartless head. "Confounded Heartless! Get lost, will ya?"

The Heartless didn't listen to Donald before anyone could do anything to the Heartless Kairi spoke. "Sora?" She took a step further. "Is that you?"

Then more Heartless appeared. Everyone got out their weapons to protect Sora and Kairi. Then they went in a different direction to defeat the Heartless but once they heard Kairi shouted. They all look back at her to find the Heartless attacking her before anyone could do anything a light appeared and a boy that was named Sora.

"Kairi, thank you" said Sora

Kairi looks up to see her friend that wasn't Heartless anymore. She smiled at him "Sora!"

Donald and Goofy cheered knowing that their friend is back but Panchito and Jose then started to feel as if they had seen that girl before. Have they met? Their thoughts were interrupted by more Heartless and a loud roar.

The Beast told them to leave this place because of the Heartless but Sora told him that he should come with them but the Beast denied and wants to look for Belle. Sora understands Beast, with that they leave Hollow Bastion and head off to Traverse Town.

Once they made it to Traverse Town they went to talk to Leon telling him what happened in Hollow Bastion. After that Sora went to look for Kairi and talk to her. Meanwhile Donald and Goofy talked with Panchito and Jose.

"You want us to stay!" shouted Panchito

"But Donald why?" Jose ask with a sad look on his face

"Because the King sent Goofy and I to look for the Key. This is our mission not yours" said Donald with his arms crossed.

"Donald, come on" Jose whined but Donald shook his head no.

"No! I don't...want to lose you both again...not what happened with Makaylyn" said Donald

Both Jose and Panchito stopped and listened to what Donald had to say to them. The duck sighs first then explains the two. "Ever since the two of you went to help out Makaylyn and her friends. I was worried that...something awful would happen to you both. I didn't want to lose you guys. Now I want you both to stay put until Goofy and I come back...please"

Jose and Panchito never saw this side of Donald; they didn't want to continue to push forward into the conversation. They agreed to stay in Traverse Town until Donald and Goofy came back.

Once Donald, Goofy, and Sora head off back to Hollow Bastion leaving Jose and Panchito with Kairi.

...

Aqua p.o.v.

I've been wandering this place far too long. I don't know how long I've been here. Everything is making my heart weaker and weaker but I promised Ventus I would wake him up once I'm out of this dark place.

I signed myself knowing if this dark place has an exit. I've been wandering these worlds that I've visited in the light world. I wonder how the world's fall into darkness...

Not only that but I've started to see both Terra and Ventus but...Makaylyn wasn't with them and I didn't see her...but I did follow this strange light that's leading me somewhere that I needed to go. I'm hoping this light could take me out of this dark place.

I'm walking down a dark path that could lead me somewhere that I needed to go after I encountered both Terra and Ventus but I saw someone else, someone that I'd never expected. Makaylyn. I can feel my tears coming down my cheeks.

"Makaylyn!" I shouted her name

She turned to look at me but slowly started to fade away in the light. Once I made it to her, it was too late. She already faded into a light once more. I wished I could say something before she left.

I wiped off the tears off my eyes and kept going! I slashed some thorns and more! I kept moving forward! I then encounter another one of these Darkside.

It looked down at me with its glowing yellow eyes. I had my Keyblade ready to fight. "You really think you can keep me away from my friends!?" I shouted at it.

...

After I finished the battle between Darkside. Once it fell down to the ground I saw more of them. I knew I had to go through Darkside. "Okay then..." I said to myself.

I notice that these Darkside are summoning orbs to give off a huge attack. I can't let that happen. I make my way through the Darkside, avoiding their attacks and getting close to the giant orb which underneath was another Darkside. Looks like I have to defeat this one.

...

After defeating another Darkside I finally attack the giant orb. Then I saw the Darkside fading away but the orb was doing something, it tried to blow me away but I kept my stand until it flew up and exploded. I fell to the ground and caught my breath.

I slowly stood up and saw that light once again that I continued to follow. It was pointing me in a direction until it disappeared but in the corner of my eyes I saw both Terra and Ventus.

I rushed over to them. "Terra, Ven." I said their names. Terra then turned to look at me and surprisingly he spoke. "Aqua, you're—"

I interrupted him "Terra. You spoke?"

Now it was Terra's turn to look surprised. "Can you see me?"

I smiled and answered "Of course! I see Ven too" I said and looked at Ven but he wasn't facing me.

Terra looks around "Ven? He's here?"

I got worried. "Terra, what's wrong? Don't you see him?" I asked

Terra didn't answer my question, instead he asked me one. "Where are we?"

"A world the darkness has consumed. It's Enchanted Dominion" I answered as Terra looked around the place to see the world really did fall into darkness.

"Consumed? The world fell?" Terra said

Those words that Terra spoke made me think if it's the real Terra. "What's gotten into you? How do I know that you're Terra?" I ask and then I place my hand over my heart. "And not the weakness that's in my heart playing more tricks?"

I then remember Ven being here. I went over to him "Ven! Please say something" I said but he didn't respond.

Once Terra spoke to me I turned to him to see what he had to say. "Aqua, listen. I promise this is me. But I'm not myself"

I gasped a bit and asked "What do you mean?"

"You're using the name 'Terra.' That means you're seeing me the way that you remember me." I started to walk over to me as he continued to talk. "But your heart is just painting the picture that it so wants to see" He placed his hand over his heart as he looked away when he said these words. "The real me is lost in shadow"

I got closer to Terra. "Then you're here, trapped in the realm of darkness." Then I remember that orb of light that was guiding me to these places. "Have you followed the orb of–"

Before I could say anything Terra cut me off and turned himself away to face me. "No. My heart has ties to the dark" he turned to look at me. "That must be why we can talk but I can't see anything, Aqua. If you say Ven is there, then he's like me an illusion created by your heart"

Once Terra said those words to me I turned to look at Ven, who didn't respond. I turned around to face Terra and spoke "I understand. Then you and Ven are safe in the outside world?"

"I think" said Terra

I smile knowing that they're both safe in the outside world. "That's good. But, how did you find me?" I asked.

Terra places his hand over his heart once again. "I looked here. And heard you in the darkness"

"Right, but why does your heart have...ties to the darkness now?" I asked him another question. He then walked away to get a view of this place. "What did you mean 'lost in shadow?'"

"Forget about me" He said that made my heart hurt. "Aqua, Xehanort is trying to locate Ven."

"He'll never find him. I hid Ven well." I said and turned to look at Ven. "I think the reason he's not talking to me here, is because he's still there sleeping" I explained. I heard Terra whisper something but I was trying to think until I heard another voice.

"This 'place.' Is it the Chamber of Waking?"

I turned back around and saw Terra but with white hair. I know for the fact that it isn't him. "Who are you? Really."

He looked up at me and answered my question. "You don't know? My name—"

But he was interrupted by Terra!? "Aqua! Get back!" He shouted at me while covering Terra with white hair.

"Terra!" I shouted his name.

"I messed up Xehanort is part of me" Terra is trying to explain to me while Xehanort is trying to break free from Terra grasp. "Now he's using me so you'll tell him where you hid Ven!"

"Silence!" shouted Xehanort who was in Terra's body.

The ground started to act up in darkness. I didn't pay attention to my surroundings only on Terra.

"I won't give in! Aqua! You have to–" Terra shouted but got interrupted by Xehanort when he grabbed Terra face. "Still you struggle!" he said to him.

"Terra!" I shouted for him. I was about to save him but I saw Ven taken away by Darkside before I knew what was happening. I was captured too.

I heard Terra shout for me but after that I couldn't hear anything, only what I could see with my eyes but it started to go blur. Before I pass out I saw light coming within Terra and a bunch of chains surrounding the two.

...

I can feel myself falling, falling into darkness.

Until I feel a familiar light...

"Aqua!" I heard a familiar voice before she was gone.

I closely opened my eyes to see Makaylyn coming for me. I whisper her name before I really pass out.

To Be Continued...

(This drawing belongs to me) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 13 19
As a thank you to Kingdom Hearts and my friends, I decided to write this story for them! After the Xehanort chapter is finished, Ventus goes on a qu...
119 12 17
A Kingdom Hearts 1 fanfic. The second book in my Kh: Destiny series. This story is a bout my oc Kathy and her journey through Kingdom Hearts 1. Kathy...
2.5K 234 26
Senna, a young Summoner, has moved to the Land of Departure after the destruction of her home. Scared and feeling lost, she soon finds herself integ...
9.1K 60 18
You already know what happens within this... but what if I told you not all was true and there's more after? Join Trf/(y/n), sora and the rest of the...